FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All Bi Hotel Meet... how hard can it be !?!?!

Jump to newest

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Ok so this is harder than I thought ! Basically i know a guy who is bi and very sub, he wants to be used completley. We have a hotel booked and ideally i would.love some cpls girls and select single guys .. maybe up to 10 people, all bi, to spend the evening all having fun together lol no holes barred kond of thing but with him as the tied up thing on the corner there to fluff guys and girls and be used for their enjoyment.

It seems to be very hard to find bi people full stop, lots of messages from str8 guys who claom they will play !?!? Maybe just me but I have never been shy about enjoying guys and girls... preferably both lol.

Any thoughts guys ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's well known that a lot of bi guys around here put straight on their profiles.

A lot of couples won't meet bi guys so they hide it.

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Go to a BI party or club on a BI night plenty on here. Otherwise it’s impossible, we struggle too.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Glad to know its not just me ! Starting to feel like a freak for being myself.... oh wait... freaky is good ! Lol

over a year ago

I can 100 % GUARANTEE your event will be a flop and you will have spent hours organising it. Go to a club.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Lol thats cheery ! I have organised before, on behalf of a cpl i knew, slightly different she wanted guys and girls but all the women bi and ghys at least played str8. Was a huge success. Never understood the stigma attached to bi guys ffs im not gonna attack your man ! Its all about all participants having fun, if you dont want it i wont do it lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'll be both blunt and honest OP because I really don't think you have any chance of this happening for a number of reasons, I'm fully bi and wouldn't attend something like this and here's why:

- My immediate thought (and I might be wrong, but it was the first thing that came to my mind on reading your post, so if it occurred to me, it will to others too) is that the sub bi guy is you.

- If it's not you - people will want details about him which appear to be non-existent.

- I'm not going to comment on your profile other than to say it would put me off.

- You have a silhouette for an avatar which is another off putter.

- The sheer difficulty of setting up one meet let alone a group meet with couples and single females attending, would be enough to make me doubt attending would be anything more than single males.

As others have said your best bet would be to find a Bi Night at a club and go there

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Ok fair enough and all good comments taken on board. Its not me it actually is a guy I know. And i realise how the.. "for a friend" bit sounds. This is something i used to enjoy doing when i was on fab previously (we are talkin over 10 maybe 15 years ago !) I had a group of leople and we all played together and separatley but i loved actually making their fantasy a reality, be it an act or a part or a club visit etc I get off on the accomplishment and their enjoyment. I have to say that perhaps the site and the community were better back then... possibly less enlightened now or less accepting of people ?!?! Dont know and not going to comment on society's shortcomings here or get into any arguments because this is a forum and one should be able to express ones feelings and views in a forum (its almost the exact definition of the word !)

Anyway i digress.

Thank you for your input and advice. If it happens it happens if not we live and learn !

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is really difficult, I would suggest taking him to a bi club night and seeing if you can achieve your desire there.

over a year ago

My experience of So called "BI Nights" is its full of st8 guys anyway and the few couples that attend generally are looking for other couples with bi Fem.

Yet to find a genuine "Bi Part" where ALL the participants are Bi.

Can be very embarrassing or even dangerous approaching guys at these events as there is NO guarantee they are Bi.

Stick to what your trying to organised at Hotel and monitor those that want to attend make it invite only check and re check their profiles and veris if they have any.and keep numbers small.

As for those couple that never meet BI guys wake up you do they just don`t admit it!!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Fair advice, although in my experience the bi nights I have been to are for bi people, and need to have it on their profile often.

Of course we all have different experiences though.

I was offering my suggestion based on my own personal experiences.

over a year ago

We run very successfully bi parties big and small our last red and hot party had over 150 guest. We do check as lease 2 bi veris and we do read the veris too. But it is very very hard work. Even the smaller Bi parties are hard work too. Not everyone turns up so always overcompensate on your guest list. But good luck with your party x

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"My experience of So called "BI Nights" is its full of st8 guys anyway and the few couples that attend generally are looking for other couples with bi Fem.

Can be very embarrassing or even dangerous approaching guys at these events as there is NO guarantee they are Bi.

Stick to what your trying to organised at Hotel and monitor those that want to attend make it invite only check and re check their profiles and veris if they have any.and keep numbers small.

As for those couple that never meet BI guys wake up you do they just don`t admit it!!"

It depends which club's bi night you attend. I used to attend the Monday bi night at a recently closed London club and can confirm that more often than not a large proportion and possibly the majority of males were not bi.

However at the Vanilla Alternative bi night, because people are more strictly vetted there is never any doubt

over a year ago

"Ok so this is harder than I thought ! Basically i know a guy who is bi and very sub, he wants to be used completley. We have a hotel booked and ideally i would.love some cpls girls and select single guys .. maybe up to 10 people, all bi, to spend the evening all having fun together lol no holes barred kond of thing but with him as the tied up thing on the corner there to fluff guys and girls and be used for their enjoyment.

It seems to be very hard to find bi people full stop, lots of messages from str8 guys who claom they will play !?!? Maybe just me but I have never been shy about enjoying guys and girls... preferably both lol.

Any thoughts guys ??? "

Our event we're having tomorrow is exclusively for bi and curious of both genders... and it's filled up nicely!

It is possible... But it's a lot harder work to organise!

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

"My experience of So called "BI Nights" is its full of st8 guys anyway and the few couples that attend generally are looking for other couples with bi Fem.

As for those couple that never meet BI guys wake up you do they just don`t admit it!!"

Chams on a Monday night: never had a problem finding bi guys although more often than not, when we go to verify them, their profile states ‘straight’! Amuses us no end

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"It's well known that a lot of bi guys around here put straight on their profiles.

A lot of couples won't meet bi guys so they hide it. "

True-we've met a few guys with "straight" profiles who were anything but and ahd the knock back from couples because we are both bi...I give up.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Wow thanks... thst made me feel better after i was feeling like i was just ranting lol

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

"We run very successfully bi parties big and small our last red and hot party had over 150 guest. We do check as lease 2 bi veris and we do read the veris too. But it is very very hard work. Even the smaller Bi parties are hard work too. Not everyone turns up so always overcompensate on your guest list. But good luck with your party x"

Fabulous advice thank you... and if i can ever attend one of your i would honoured by the invite !

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

"Ok so this is harder than I thought ! Basically i know a guy who is bi and very sub, he wants to be used completley. We have a hotel booked and ideally i would.love some cpls girls and select single guys .. maybe up to 10 people, all bi, to spend the evening all having fun together lol no holes barred kond of thing but with him as the tied up thing on the corner there to fluff guys and girls and be used for their enjoyment.

Any thoughts guys ???

Our event we're having tomorrow is exclusively for bi and curious of both genders... and it's filled up nicely!

It is possible... But it's a lot harder work to organise! "

Woohoo im not the only one working hard to arrange stuff lol

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

"It's well known that a lot of bi guys around here put straight on their profiles.

A lot of couples won't meet bi guys so they hide it.

True-we've met a few guys with "straight" profiles who were anything but and ahd the knock back from couples because we are both bi...I give up."

Nooooo dont give up.... lol im often in Swansea... lol

By *inkKinkMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I organize hotel events. Usually tgirls, cd, tv, couples, sub bi men, admirers. There are quite a few other themes, but this is by far the best.

The problem is finding a venue that is kink friendly. I know 2 where the owners enjoy the lifestyle and book all rooms, the staff are given the day/days off. Entry is by code, payment can be by usual card or paypal and cash or other methods if anonymity is required.

We email our regulars, get an idea of the play they want, role play and fantasies arranged.

So, it is possible to find such places and organize. No reason for corridor creaping.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think the posts for meets on behalf of someone who is invisible, are much tougher than those where everyone can see them and decide if there's attraction or not.

If I was doing something like the OP, I'd probably have a club meet, then recruit people from there, for subsequent meets, there or elsewhere

Post new Message to Thread