Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I need some help ....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

We are relatively new to the site, (7 weeks) and new to the swinging scene. We had our first full swap meet last night and to say we loved it would be an understatement.

Peter has gone on holiday and left me with the task of arranging our next exploration!

Please will you share your horniest memories with me for inspiration, or indeed provide me with some ideas.

I've changed the password on our account and e-mails so he'll not see. if you'd prefer to e-mail me please will you title the message 'Project Spark' !

I am loving the new task and the thought of suprising him - but I want it to be explosive. everytime we try something new we think we are at our limits then something happens and we love it more than the last.... hence the need for inspiration, after last night we are kind of 'at the limt' boundary - but I want to push our boundaries !

Thank you, Liz xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Wow! Pete, I nearly believed you.lol

over a year ago

do you know what I actually thought went I posted it that it may sound dodgy - but honest to god it's me (Liz) - happy to prove it if you wish?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i think the problem is people generally are reluctant to post what can be seen as wank fodder, regardless of who is asking.Sex is a personal and intimate act,even if it involves 12 men n a club.

As for ideas....why not have another meet...you might enjoy it even more second time round i know it can seem a bit like a kid in a candy shop when you first start,but there is a wisdom to exporing slowly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we have lots of stories, but not about to share them, they are personal.

but thats not to say that some will, so good luck.

or why not try the stories forum have a read of those, there might be one you like, or maybe google erotic fiction.

have fun

over a year ago

what about oranising a party for him to come home to, or just incorperate some of his secret fantasies that he may have told you about?? the options are as limitless as you allow after all!

over a year ago

Thankyou for a non flippant response - and appreciate the feedback - as a newby it's all new and unknown.

I am looking for another meet, but it's the type of meet I'm looking for that I need to consider. Last night was with another couple and a single male - mmmff - was bloody amazing from my perspective, ratio was spot onn ha ha - however from a guys point of view what could top that?

over a year ago

"Wow! Pete, I nearly believed you.lol "

Bobby you cynic!

over a year ago

"we have lots of stories, but not about to share them, they are personal.

but thats not to say that some will, so good luck.

or why not try the stories forum have a read of those, there might be one you like, or maybe google erotic fiction.

have fun "

cheers for the hints - have had a look at the stories forum, and do have one idea from there. again much appreciated x

over a year ago

How about arranging a visit to a club?

over a year ago

"How about arranging a visit to a club? "

We've done that - we've been to Chams, Heaven and Earth and Number 3 (been a busy 7 weeks!). I am thinking of a club, but would like to arrange something special for once there. He has a massive fantasy about a rude masquerade ball, am also wondering if I can somehow incorporate this into our next meet.

over a year ago

"what about oranising a party for him to come home to, or just incorperate some of his secret fantasies that he may have told you about?? the options are as limitless as you allow after all!"

This may be an option, and one I'm coming around to - and we have lived out most of our fantasies - we've been rather obliging to one another ha ha !!

over a year ago

alot of guys tent to have the fem on fem fantasy...maybe a single guy or two to keep you happy...you'll probably find the more you play, the more yous will want to try! Lol! or is that just us? haha!

over a year ago

"alot of guys tent to have the fem on fem fantasy...maybe a single guy or two to keep you happy...you'll probably find the more you play, the more yous will want to try! Lol! or is that just us? haha!"

very true, the more we do try the further our boundaries are going ! I think he would quite like fem on fem, good idea - thankyou x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

The one encounter that still puts a big smile on my face was an FFFM in a club.

We were in a club with loads of friends, Jayne had wandered off for some fun with a male friend of ours, and I was kicking my heels in the bar.

One of our female friends suggested we have a look round to see what was happening, (she does like to watch others), and as we wandered around we bumped into a couple of other female friends.

The ladies decided it was time for fun, and proceeded to have their wicked way with me (no, I didnt put up a fight lol!) and as they were all bi, whenever I was a little busy they were playing with each other too.

What really put the cherry on top was, althought the ladies were happy to be in a room where others could wander in and watch, they didnt want any other guys to be involved, so we had a group of guys watching me have the time of my life without being able to join in!!! I know that sounds a bit cruel, but it was a hell of an ego trip!!!

Post new Message to Thread