Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

two types of single women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab. 1 loves sex(nowt wrong wi that) 2 those that want an ego boost (ie i've just deleted 100 messages) couples are sound happy an secure, but them single girls, alot have issues, me thinks, can someone tell me if i'm right or not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab. 1 loves sex(nowt wrong wi that) 2 those that want an ego boost (ie i've just deleted 100 messages) couples are sound happy an secure, but them single girls, alot have issues, me thinks, can someone tell me if i'm right or not."
not a mix of the two?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

* checks pockets for issues *

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's a third type.

The intellectual who drives round the dreamy spires of a University town in an old Renault and who meets suitable men to discuss the merits of Dante, Proust and the Iliad over afternoon tea before retiring to the boudoir for mutually pleasurable penetrative intercourse.

over a year ago

"There's a third type.

The intellectual who drives round the dreamy spires of a University town in an old Renault and who meets suitable men to discuss the merits of Dante, Proust and the Iliad over afternoon tea before retiring to the boudoir for mutually pleasurable penetrative intercourse.

"

I don't drive a Renault.

over a year ago

"hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab. 1 loves sex(nowt wrong wi that) 2 those that want an ego boost (ie i've just deleted 100 messages) couples are sound happy an secure, but them single girls, alot have issues, me thinks, can someone tell me if i'm right or not."

how to win friends and influence people eh ?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Then I would be grateful if you didn't contact me as we are obviously incompatible.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Confucius say "Man with no abirity to rotate picture 90 degree have no opinion to merit"

over a year ago

"Then I would be grateful if you didn't contact me as we are obviously incompatible."

I guess a shags out of the question?

over a year ago

or the 4th type, men pretending so they can perv pictures

over a year ago

There are both sorts of women present but many more who have other agendas, kinks and desires. Nothing is black and white either in life on here. There are the grey shades and all the colours. Maybe you are just not cut out for the site.

over a year ago

"hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab. 1 loves sex(nowt wrong wi that) 2 those that want an ego boost (ie i've just deleted 100 messages) couples are sound happy an secure, but them single girls, alot have issues, me thinks, can someone tell me if i'm right or not.

There are both sorts of women present but many

more who have other agendas, kinks and desires. Nothing is black and white either in life on here. There are the grey shades and all the colours. Maybe you are just not cut out for the site. "

+1

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i hear what ya's are saying, but if a man went on like i'm gorgeous i've me pick of girls only the elite need bother me he'd be classed as a fake or big head or worse. so is the same in a woman supposed to be attractive?

over a year ago

No it is not attractive at all,but you will always get some who like blowing their own trumpet....so to speak..

over a year ago

"i hear what ya's are saying, but if a man went on like i'm gorgeous i've me pick of girls only the elite need bother me he'd be classed as a fake or big head or worse. so is the same in a woman supposed to be attractive?"
Who puts that on their profile?

over a year ago

"i hear what ya's are saying, but if a man went on like i'm gorgeous i've me pick of girls only the elite need bother me he'd be classed as a fake or big head or worse. so is the same in a woman supposed to be attractive?"

I've never made any claims to be other than I am. If I prefer eye-candy from this site so what?

This is living out fantasies for me, and my fantasies don't include the guy in the pub leering at my chest through the bottom of his pint glass.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

has a quick look out the window for any renaults with (careful) lady drivers

Wolf

over a year ago

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

If there were only 2 types of women on fab, I would have quit the site years ago

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"No it is not attractive at all,but you will always get some who like blowing their own trumpet....so to speak.."

I tried that ....... nearly broke my back!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

And of course there are many types of men....including the types that can only get meets such as bukkake parties, where men are not judged so much on quality....but quantity.

Just a thought......

over a year ago

"And of course there are many types of men....including the types that can only get meets such as bukkake parties, where men are not judged so much on quality....but quantity.

Just a thought......"

That's the repeaters and heavy cummers groups taken care of.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

5th type.... those who conduct their personal life in 'Updates' for the world to see....

over a year ago

"If there were only 2 types of women on fab, I would have quit the site years ago"

but there are only two types of women and men, on this site

ones that will meet you and ones that not

thats all we need to know

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

6th type.

Women who pretend to be single guys.

Like me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and they are all lovely

over a year ago

There are men on here as well, who think they are something special. You probably dont look at mens profiles.

By *AUCY SUEWoman
over a year ago

portsmouth

Are you sure its WOMEN you are talking about sounds a bit BLOKY to me lol

x sue

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm one of a kind.

over a year ago

Or 7th type the ones just because they are on a swingers site are still choosy with who they meet and perhaps have standards and are not so easy after all.

over a year ago

"There's a third type.

I don't drive a Renault. "

If you don't drive round in an old Renault does that mean you fall into one of the other 2 categories

Mentioning the Renault I half expected a "Nicole!" and a "Papa!" Or is it just me having a bit of nostalgia?

over a year ago

I have hunners of issues!!!

over a year ago

"There's a third type.

"

I agree Sense. Couldn't have sex with a woman who hadn't read A la recherche dutemps perdu. Do you think thats why I'm not getting meets??

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

all i can sayis just wow. i have learned so much today about cars and woman have to put my tvr cerberra away and get with the program

over a year ago

"all i can sayis just wow. i have learned so much today about cars and woman have to put my tvr cerberra away and get with the program "

hang on, let me just look back to see what category you fall into with that statement

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There's a third type.

I agree Sense. Couldn't have sex with a woman who hadn't read A la recherche dutemps perdu. Do you think thats why I'm not getting meets?? "

The only thing the women on here have in common with A la recherche dutemps perdu is a passion for the smell of biscuits...

over a year ago

Women are like diamonds my friend, each one beautiful and unique, but essentially made of the same element. It is the facets which catch the light and therefore eye that fascinates the beholder....... Each life experience will carve a new facet

I sound like Swiss Tony.....

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Women are like diamonds my friend, each one beautiful and unique, but essentially made of the same element. It is the facets which catch the light and therefore eye that fascinates the beholder....... Each life experience will carve a new facet

"

There goes a man so smooth he doesn't walk, he slides...

over a year ago

"

There goes a man so smooth he doesn't walk, he slides..."

Calling me slimy? Shit, we are so far apart we will have to arrange fisticuffs in the midlands.... But if your car breaks down, I will name and shame........

I prefer "glide" (on my overly inflated ego)

over a year ago

"i hear what ya's are saying, but if a man went on like i'm gorgeous i've me pick of girls only the elite need bother me he'd be classed as a fake or big head or worse. so is the same in a woman supposed to be attractive?

I've never made any claims to be other than I am. If I prefer eye-candy from this site so what?

This is living out fantasies for me, and my fantasies don't include the guy in the pub leering at my chest through the bottom of his pint glass. "

How self centered are you? How dare you not go for the visually, vertically and gravity challenged men on here!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

If we're so up ourselves how can we be having lots of sex... oh... wait....

over a year ago

"5th type.... those who conduct their personal life in 'Updates' for the world to see...."

Not only single women my friend: saw an update on a couples profile where the wife announced they were no longer playing as the husband had broke their rules by being caught having bareback sex in the shower...

over a year ago

2 types?...fuck I wanted more than that

over a year ago

Having sex in the shower went against their rules??? Lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"There's a third type.

"

i prefer Nietzsche,Rawls and Boewulf.

OP,i am tired tonight so will simply say snap judgements after a few weeks are rarely accurate

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm of the 7th type lol - am I a time waster???

over a year ago

hexham

"I'm of the 7th type lol - am I a time waster??? "

Depends...will u fuck a bi geordie woman?

over a year ago

Do you wax on about being gorgeous, is that why your pic has fell over? is your head so inflated?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Damn, I'm an even bigger time waster than I thought....I'm straight as well!

over a year ago

hexham

"Damn, I'm an even bigger time waster than I thought....I'm straight as well! "

You must report to the swinging reeducation camp immediately ...straight,picky....have you not read the rule book woman!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Damn, I'm an even bigger time waster than I thought....I'm straight as well!

You must report to the swinging reeducation camp immediately ...straight,picky....have you not read the rule book woman! "

You cheeky mare

Must have missed that rule....why oh why did they let me join??? My apologies to all and sundry

over a year ago

All these sweeping generalisations about women. Huh. That's typical of men!!! Haha

over a year ago

"All these sweeping generalisations about women. Huh. That's typical of men!!! Haha "

i see all women as equal.....s..l..u (best not)

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab..."

Reminds me of the old old saying..."Welcome to the internet, where Men are Men, and so are most of the Women".

over a year ago

hexham

"Damn, I'm an even bigger time waster than I thought....I'm straight as well!

You must report to the swinging reeducation camp immediately ...straight,picky....have you not read the rule book woman!

You cheeky mare

Must have missed that rule....why oh why did they let me join??? My apologies to all and sundry "

Apology accepted...everyone knows all single female profiles are fake anyway

over a year ago

I definitely have issues!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I definitely have issues! "
yes but you wear them so very well Pearl

over a year ago

"I definitely have issues! yes but you wear them so very well Pearl"

Awww, thanks! I know I am not normal!

over a year ago

Pearl, I'm a single bi female so don't even exist in reality!

over a year ago

"Pearl, I'm a single bi female so don't even exist in reality! "

You are at the top of the pecking order!!!

By *ohn_1086aMan
over a year ago

dorset

i thought it was just me that met men pretending to be women lol

over a year ago

"

There goes a man so smooth he doesn't walk, he slides...

Calling me slimy? Shit, we are so far apart we will have to arrange fisticuffs in the midlands.... But if your car breaks down, I will name and shame........

I prefer "glide" (on my overly inflated ego)"

Hey, If you are both coming to the midlands to meet let me know where and when lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/11 00:26:46]

over a year ago

"Confucius say "Man with no abirity to rotate picture 90 degree have no opinion to merit""

lmao xx

over a year ago

i drive a micra, but used to drive capris....am i a ladette. Love top gear F1. What one am i? type one or two or what? I dont have issues or tissues....lol

over a year ago

"i hear what ya's are saying, but if a man went on like i'm gorgeous i've me pick of girls only the elite need bother me he'd be classed as a fake or big head or worse. so is the same in a woman supposed to be attractive?Who puts that on their profile? "

It happens on both sides of the fence.

over a year ago

Shit where does that leave me ??

over a year ago

Does this mean as a man I need to get rod of my Renault?? Ffs what car do I need to acquire twas only yesterday I offloaded my horse n cart, damn u single women!! I feel like Victorian gentleman out of viz I need s trip to a local alleyway

over a year ago

"Shit where does that leave me ?? "

Up shit creek without a paddle I fear

over a year ago

"Shit where does that leave me ??

Up shit creek without a paddle I fear"

Lol xx

over a year ago

Early start or late night soapy?? Lol tis soo dark i fear sleep at work conflict arising, forlornly hoping the forums help me not get my p45!!!

over a year ago

"Early start or late night soapy?? Lol tis soo dark i fear sleep at work conflict arising, forlornly hoping the forums help me not get my p45!!!"

Na insomniac mate lol sleep is a thing of the past fa me

Im often around at night xx

over a year ago

Lol don't tell my gaffer u seen me on ere then ta!!! The worlds a different place at this time in the morning it looks nice lol

over a year ago

"* checks pockets for issues * "

bless you.

By *scariMan
over a year ago

Taunton

"all i can sayis just wow. i have learned so much today about cars and woman have to put my tvr cerberra away and get with the program "
well if you drive a TVR you probably won't turn up because it has broken down!

over a year ago

"Shit where does that leave me ??

Up shit creek without a paddle I fear

Lol xx "

Wouldn't be the first time Hehee or the last.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"all i can sayis just wow. i have learned so much today about cars and woman have to put my tvr cerberra away and get with the program well if you drive a TVR you probably won't turn up because it has broken down!"
well you dont our u wouldnt be so quick to pass rumour and conjecture so there and the speed 8 4.2 is used in others too thats why bmw wanted it when they had part owned rover but it got a revamp wis sout zee germans input with al melling

By *ano01Man
over a year ago

London

Every time anyone flashes a pair of tits in a chatroom on here about 50 dorks trip over each other to proclaim them the: 'BEST TITS EVA!!!'

It's bound to have gone to 'some' people's heads...right?

By *aaLaaWoman
over a year ago

Pontesbury

Damn, do you mean mine aren't the best tits ever!

I feel so embarrased

over a year ago

"Damn, do you mean mine aren't the best tits ever!

I feel so embarrased "

Ah don't be I'm sure they are in the top 20 on fab!!! Actually is the top 20 tits really only the top 10?

over a year ago

I meet when I say I will.

over a year ago

not.

Sorry to disappoint but life is never simple.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What about those of us who want to feel a boost during sex and love our ego?

over a year ago

Then there are the women that are desperate for a munter but just can't seem to attract them no matter how hard they try

over a year ago

"hi, i've only been on fab for a few weeks, and after one meet have come to this conclusion, there's 2 types of single women on fab. 1 loves sex(nowt wrong wi that) 2 those that want an ego boost (ie i've just deleted 100 messages) couples are sound happy an secure, but them single girls, alot have issues, me thinks, can someone tell me if i'm right or not.

how to win friends and influence people eh ? "

+ 1

over a year ago

"Does this mean as a man I need to get rod of my Renault?? Ffs what car do I need to acquire twas only yesterday I offloaded my horse n cart, damn u single women!! I feel like Victorian gentleman out of viz I need s trip to a local alleyway"

Who is rod?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Have seen things like this on mens, ladies & couples profiles.

over a year ago

so have we come to a definitive anwser to how many type of women there are on here yet?

over a year ago

Nope lol xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"so have we come to a definitive anwser to how many type of women there are on here yet?"

Yep. The type that want to meet us and the type that dont

over a year ago

goodness me senualfire i've asked time and time agian stop talking about me!!!! lol got to go i'm busy with ummmm books ! lol

over a year ago

Am a single fem who has issues, Big issues, anyone want a copy

What type am I, am a one off

over a year ago

Theres are 1000s and 1000s of different woman and no ones the same here .... Life would be so boring if we was just two sorts .Would you like us ladys to say two sorts of men No . As a woman you cant help how much post you get and cant spend hours mailing back to one and all its not being rude its life.

over a year ago

"Theres are 1000s and 1000s of different woman and no ones the same here .... Life would be so boring if we was just two sorts .Would you like us ladys to say two sorts of men No . As a woman you cant help how much post you get and cant spend hours mailing back to one and all its not being rude its life."

uve seen one fanny , uve seen them all.

thats all i'm saying

over a year ago

"Theres are 1000s and 1000s of different woman and no ones the same here .... Life would be so boring if we was just two sorts .Would you like us ladys to say two sorts of men No . As a woman you cant help how much post you get and cant spend hours mailing back to one and all its not being rude its life.

thats all i'm saying"

well as a BI woman i know thats not ture ,,,,,,, i have seen alot , lol xxx

over a year ago

"Theres are 1000s and 1000s of different woman and no ones the same here .... Life would be so boring if we was just two sorts .Would you like us ladys to say two sorts of men No . As a woman you cant help how much post you get and cant spend hours mailing back to one and all its not being rude its life.

thats all i'm saying well as a BI woman i know thats not ture ,,,,,,, i have seen alot , lol xxx "

ive licked and fucked alot...so there!

x

over a year ago

thats all i'm saying well as a BI woman i know thats not ture ,,,,,,, i have seen alot , lol xxx

x"

so you know not all the same , lolol xx

over a year ago

thats all i'm saying well as a BI woman i know thats not ture ,,,,,,, i have seen alot , lol xxx

x so you know not all the same , lolol xx "

still to find one totally unique n tasty...any pics?-or send a sample bottle to my PObox?......

over a year ago

Lets keep it simple

theres two types of women on this website

1) those who will shag you

2) those who wont

of course they are many different variations and sub-genres of the two types of women

but this is what it boils down to ultimateley

over a year ago

"Lets keep it simple

2) those who wont

of course they are many different variations and sub-genres of the two types of women

but this is what it boils down to ultimateley "

or those who eventually shag u...im an optimist

over a year ago

I've been out driving for a week now looking for good looking ladies driving dreamily around in old Renaults, and looking for nookie! Apart from running into two trees, one wall, and the Police...I have not found anyone fitting the alleged description.

I think I will stick to taking the usual risk of talking to someone on Fabs who says they are a lady... but isn't. You soon find out.

over a year ago

Perhaps we should arrange an after hours meet in your pub for a suitable number of people to vote on that?

Alternatively, we could attange an online vote if your profile pic showed us more... No, I'm not a perv! Honest!

over a year ago

"I've been out driving for a week now looking for good looking ladies driving dreamily around in old Renaults, and looking for nookie! Apart from running into two trees, one wall, and the Police...I have not found anyone fitting the alleged description.

I think I will stick to taking the usual risk of talking to someone on Fabs who says they are a lady... but isn't. You soon find out. "

you were going through the tunnel one way as i was going the other way never the twain shall meet

over a year ago

"I've been out driving for a week now looking for good looking ladies driving dreamily around in old Renaults, and looking for nookie! Apart from running into two trees, one wall, and the Police...I have not found anyone fitting the alleged description.

I think I will stick to taking the usual risk of talking to someone on Fabs who says they are a lady... but isn't. You soon find out. "

I dont think you will find alot driving Renaults , maybe some but not loads as all diffrent here and out cars or 4/4 are too . lol

over a year ago

"Lets keep it simple

2) those who wont

but this is what it boils down to ultimateley "

So is there two sorts of men too ....

1.One that will shag.

2.one who just wank. No there are lots who like doing things there own way just like woman.

Post new Message to Thread