Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Repeat Meets v new experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wondering others thoughts on repeat meets.

Largely we favour new encounters when we go clubbing, there have been the odd few who we have met more than once to play with again to varying degrees of success.

Personally I enjoy the new and excited feeling about playing with new partners. Typically any repeat meetings we've had has been where there's been a different and new element.

Think perhaps we friend zone people!

Are we alone in that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like to vary it between regulars and one offs x

By *ottscpl2014Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/derby

We like to become friends with people and have repeat meets. We do also like the exciting aspect of a new meet but you can learn what each other like a bit more. Each to their own though

over a year ago

Same person meets I prefere,naughty and more experimental with someone you build trust with .

over a year ago

"Same person meets I prefere,naughty and more experimental with someone you build trust with .

"

I like you

over a year ago

One offs are great but repeats are even better for building trust and experimenting! I’ve seen a couple for 2 years now and we’re always trying new things!

By *andyrainbowWoman
over a year ago

Mid Wales

"Same person meets I prefere,naughty and more experimental with someone you build trust with .

"

I completely agree. You build up that confidence and trust to do stuff you wouldn't normally ask to try.

By *ndianmale34Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

"

I agree with regular meets as it help build trust and push boundaries. Regular meets leads to better sex as you get to understand more about the person and what they like and thier body

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We like both but prefer one off's.

We do like a few regualars, that you can talk and play out a fantasey.

over a year ago

They both have their "pro's" and "con's". The excitement of the unknown with new meets. And the more relaxed atmosphere with a repeat meet.

Post new Message to Thread