Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Indian men - Women that are into them

Jump to newest

By *ndianmale34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

Firstly I don't want to claim any kind of racism on here, far from it.

I have noticed that quite a lot of profiles say no Asian men and wanted to see if Indian men find much success on here with a meet.

I accept everyone has their preference and likes and an Indian guy is not something that floats their boat. Just want to know if there is a further reason is it a certain perception of an Indian guy that stops women saying no Asian men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

If someone doesn't wish to meet a person due to their personal preferences there doesn't need to be or have to be anything beyond that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've posted something to similar on a previous thread, My personal reason is that I find Asian men quite judgemental of 'promiscuous' women and while I'm on this journey it's not something that I want to be around.

In real life I date men of all races but on here prefer white guys cause they seem to be more chill and accepting than other races when it comes to nsa encounters

By *ndianmale34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

Hi Tess

It is good to get your viewpoint and appreciated.

I think you are right with regards some Indian men and they have double standards as they are ok to sleep with a number of women but the women isn't, more do an Indian woman.

For the record I'm not like that at all, i believe people are on here for there own reasons , desires or sexual journey or awareness. I have no right to judge what they are doing.

As with everything the bad ones ruin it for the genuine ones.

Great pictures by the way

over a year ago

"I've posted something to similar on a previous thread, My personal reason is that I find Asian men quite judgemental of 'promiscuous' women and while I'm on this journey it's not something that I want to be around.

In real life I date men of all races but on here prefer white guys cause they seem to be more chill and accepting than other races when it comes to nsa encounters "

You know. That’s actually a true statement but in reverse. I’ve seen over the years many be quite judgemental over the reasons as to why Asian guys are joining the site. For many it may seem to be outside ‘cultural norms’ but in actual fact, I guess we’re all here ultimately for the same thing.

over a year ago

"I've posted something to similar on a previous thread, My personal reason is that I find Asian men quite judgemental of 'promiscuous' women and while I'm on this journey it's not something that I want to be around.

In real life I date men of all races but on here prefer white guys cause they seem to be more chill and accepting than other races when it comes to nsa encounters

You know. That’s actually a true statement but in reverse. I’ve seen over the years many be quite judgemental over the reasons as to why Asian guys are joining the site. For many it may seem to be outside ‘cultural norms’ but in actual fact, I guess we’re all here ultimately for the same thing.

"

Well I can't comment on the point of view as an Asian as I'm not one.

Same as you can't understand it from a woman's point or view as you aren't one

By *ndianmale34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

I think thet with all the press Indians guys have been getting with Rochdale etc doesn't help us genuine guys

over a year ago

My best friend is Indian and does exceptionally well with women. He doesn't necessarily "look asian" thought, he could be Portuguese, Brazilian, Arab, etc.

over a year ago

"I think thet with all the press Indians guys have been getting with Rochdale etc doesn't help us genuine guys"

Weren't the Rochdale gang of Pakistani descent?

over a year ago

"I think thet with all the press Indians guys have been getting with Rochdale etc doesn't help us genuine guys"

Pakistani Muslims are not remotely similar to Indians.

over a year ago

We have been with people from all around the world and many races however I think majority of people on here put what they are attracted to and don’t mean to come across racist or judgmental

Some women only want black men that’s just what they want it’s nothing more so please do t take it to heart

We are all the same regardless of race or religion

over a year ago

all ethnicity's have fun on here. if they have the outlook on life, the right attitude and respect a person how they should be respected

No matter if they are black, pink, green or blue the above stands

By *ndianmale34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

I agree auch but perception is they are and get tarnished with same brush

I'm not taking it to heart just something I am interested in understand s bit more. If it is down to just preferences or due to women/couples having a preconceived idea

over a year ago

People are not stupid to tar the whole nation with the same brush.. there are good and bad people in every community.

Like there are desperate single guys and not desperate single guys

over a year ago

"Hi Tess

It is good to get your viewpoint and appreciated.

I think you are right with regards some Indian men and they have double standards as they are ok to sleep with a number of women but the women isn't, more do an Indian woman.

For the record I'm not like that at all, i believe people are on here for there own reasons , desires or sexual journey or awareness. I have no right to judge what they are doing.

As with everything the bad ones ruin it for the genuine ones.

Great pictures by the way"

over a year ago

"I think thet with all the press Indians guys have been getting with Rochdale etc doesn't help us genuine guys

Pakistani Muslims are not remotely similar to Indians."

we are all the same there's hardly any difference like English Scottish or Welsh essentially were all the same! look at what we have in common rather than diffrances which helps to further alienate people

over a year ago

"We have been with people from all around the world and many races however I think majority of people on here put what they are attracted to and don’t mean to come across racist or judgmental

Some women only want black men that’s just what they want it’s nothing more so please do t take it to heart

We are all the same regardless of race or religion "

To say "it's nothing more" doesn't hold up, in my opinion.

How can someone say they don't find an entire race attractive and not expect to be labelled as racist?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"We have been with people from all around the world and many races however I think majority of people on here put what they are attracted to and don’t mean to come across racist or judgmental

How can someone say they don't find an entire race attractive and not expect to be labelled as racist?"

I’m not attracted to oriental people. I can assure you I’m not racist

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

When you pre-judge anyone without prior experience of their behavior , it means you are prejudice against them.

Being prejudice is wrong. What is the point of being prejudice? I have a number of black girls I swing with, a majority of the girls are not on swinging sites but we still swing because I make it absolutely clear that I am not interested in any kind of emotional monogamous relationship.

They are ok with this, we are matured and I keep my mouth shut, should anyone of my swinging mates be marrying any of my vanilla friends tomorrow, the ladies can vouch for my integrity as a man , they know I would not say a word.

So for anyone to judge people of a particular race based on preconceived ideas is prejudice.

over a year ago

“I’m the least racist person anybody is going to meet”

over a year ago

How can someone say they don't find an entire race attractive and not expect to be labelled as racist?"

Easily?

I never used to find white men attractive in the slightest, does that make me racist?

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't understand it myself, how some ladies can find an entire race unattractive but I have realised that most ladies are very complicated to understand so I will not try to understand their logic anymore, I would just accept them as they are.

By *ndianmale34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent/London

I don't find it strange when a lady outside no Asians as it's almost as though she has a preconceived idea of an Asian man. We are not all the same so not sure can put all in same category of a no a bit of a generalisation.

That said people are entitled to Thier opinions and preference so have no issue with that. I prefer it to be on the profile do I know not to contact

over a year ago

"I don't understand it myself, how some ladies can find an entire race unattractive but I have realised that most ladies are very complicated to understand so I will not try to understand their logic anymore, I would just accept them as they are."
ofcourse one cannot understand , it is like to find depth of a sea

over a year ago

How can someone say they don't find an entire race attractive and not expect to be labelled as racist?

I’m not attracted to oriental people. I can assure you I’m not racist "

What is it about them that you find unattractive?

over a year ago

In real life I date men of all races but on here prefer white guys cause they seem to be more chill and accepting than other races when it comes to nsa encounters "

I find most women judge and mental lol

over a year ago

What is it about them that you find unattractive?"

I don't find many races 'attractive' enough to want to fuck them, yet I'm more than happy to have them as friends and acquaintances on the vanilla world.

Not finding a race attractive does not constitute racism. If you think it does then you really need to educate yourself.

I don't find farmyard animals attractive either.. But I still eat pork, beef, chicken etc. I have dog and two cats.. I don't find them attractive but as social companions they're better company than most of the ignorant, uneducated fools that grace these forums with their nonsensical drivel.

By *ubicon MangoMan
over a year ago

willenhall

I don't find many races 'attractive' enough to want to fuck them, yet I'm more than happy to have them as friends and acquaintances on the vanilla world.

Not finding a race attractive does not constitute racism. If you think it does then you really need to educate yourself.

I don't find farmyard animals attractive either.. But I still eat pork, beef, chicken etc. I have dog and two cats.. I don't find them attractive but as social companions they're better company than most of the ignorant, uneducated fools that grace these forums with their nonsensical drivel. "

Its like marmite you either like it or hate it...

over a year ago

I don't find farmyard animals attractive either.. But I still eat pork, beef, chicken etc. I have dog and two cats.. I don't find them attractive but as social companions they're better company than most of the ignorant, uneducated fools that grace these forums with their nonsensical drivel. "

Well said

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Sad.bigoted views still rear his ugly head.waoo

over a year ago

I sort of agree but also not all people are the same

over a year ago

It’s Disgraceful and racist! I’m a fourth-generation British Indian, in real life I have absolutely no issue in pulling, but on this site there so much racism its a joke. I get that people are Ignorant, but to generalise all Asian people! It’s like me saying I won’t date white people because my neighbour is horrible! Sounds pathetic! Because it is!

over a year ago

"It’s Disgraceful and racist! I’m a fourth-generation British Indian, in real life I have absolutely no issue in pulling, but on this site there so much racism its a joke. I get that people are Ignorant, but to generalise all Asian people! It’s like me saying I won’t date white people because my neighbour is horrible! Sounds pathetic! Because it is! "

Did you not read any of the posts? Please don't pull out the race card to complain about people having preferences for who they have sex with. You're just stereotyping yourself.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"It’s Disgraceful and racist! I’m a fourth-generation British Indian, in real life I have absolutely no issue in pulling, but on this site there so much racism its a joke. I get that people are Ignorant, but to generalise all Asian people! It’s like me saying I won’t date white people because my neighbour is horrible! Sounds pathetic! Because it is! "

Once again personal choice makes people racist.

over a year ago

My take is this that if you are explicit in saying you don’t meet a certain racial group because of x, y and z then it is racist.

There is a ‘however’ though! It’s quite common for women on Fab to say they like black guys, particularly those who are well endowed. This is personal choice and a good thing just like a male saying they really want to have sex with an Indian girl. Personal choice is great in the right context.

There are however lots of profiles that state they don’t meet a certain race and often because of an alleged previous bad experience. It’s tarring people with the same brush.

To expand further, Mrs Z has had her ass grabbed without permission by a white male in a club. This is a bad experience but it is definitely racist (in my opinion) to say we don’t meet white males as a result, since the majority of white folk are decent.

I (Mr Z) am often not attracted to women from the East Asia region. It doesn’t meet I will write in my profile that I won’t meet with them. It may not be my preference but there will be people from that region who I will find attractive (surely not all are unattractive?) Who am I to write ‘no Chinese’!

over a year ago

"It’s Disgraceful and racist! I’m a fourth-generation British Indian, in real life I have absolutely no issue in pulling, but on this site there so much racism its a joke. I get that people are Ignorant, but to generalise all Asian people! It’s like me saying I won’t date white people because my neighbour is horrible! Sounds pathetic! Because it is!

Did you not read any of the posts? Please don't pull out the race card to complain about people having preferences for who they have sex with. You're just stereotyping yourself."

What is the stereotype sorry?

over a year ago

No one is complaining, it’s called a reply to a post! Whos playing the race card its only necessary if you genuinely feel discriminated against because of your race which this site does regularly so please don’t come to me saying that when you don’t know the facts .

over a year ago

Getting away from all the serious talk can I just say Indian women mmmmmmm

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Plenty of people who don't like Asian/south Asian but just as many who do!

Each to their own. Stop sulking. Some are racist, some are not. Some don't find us attractive, some do.

I hate when people start moaning about this, it isn't gonna change anything.

Post new Message to Thread