Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

heated topics

Jump to newest

By *weet threesome wife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kilrea

why is it that most topics start light hearted and can take a nasty turn or have tense undertones, yeah i know we're all human buy it's seeming a reg thing, or mayb i'm misreading

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fluffy bunnies and labrador puppies.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some do...

I think it has been a bit better again or maybe I have missed them x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's got a hazelnut in every bite?

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Fluffy bunnies and labrador puppies."

so your against cats and all other animals then huh !! lol!

over a year ago

well i know theres a time for some serious stuff...however I really dont like when some things become so twisted and argumentative, I can debate with the best of them or argue...but at the end of it....Im really here to perv n shag

over a year ago

I put a topic in the microwave once. It melted.

over a year ago

"I put a topic in the microwave once. It melted."

poor topic...hope u used its melty goodness by smearing it all over ur breasts for ur partner to lick off..

mmm just wanked at the idea lol

over a year ago

"I put a topic in the microwave once. It melted.

poor topic...hope u used its melty goodness by smearing it all over ur breasts for ur partner to lick off..

mmm just wanked at the idea lol"

great minds

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Fluffy bunnies and labrador puppies.

so your against cats and all other animals then huh !! lol! "

THAT'S why.

People steaming in with their half baked idea that I have in some way slandered the animals of their choice.

Without even stopping to think that maybe I like different animals to them just BECAUSE I WAS BORN THAT WAY and that even if they think some animals (i./e theirs) are better than mine it just goes to show that they are basically pretty ignorant people who probably haven't even tried holding a fluffy bunny or little labrador pup because it's not their 'thing'.

I am happy for other people to like whatever animals they want and I don't judge them on their choices even if I know that they are WRONG.

But so many people on here still have prejudices against say maybe someone who isn't a fluffy bunny lover but maybe gave one a hug once just to try it and see what it was like. As far as they are concerned these people are 'secret' bunny lovers who love a bit of fluffy action on the side whenever they can get it.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"why is it that most topics start light hearted and can take a nasty turn or have tense undertones, yeah i know we're all human buy it's seeming a reg thing, or mayb i'm misreading "

Dunno.

It just seems to happen...

over a year ago

THAT'S why.

People steaming in with their half baked idea that I have in some way slandered the animals of their choice.

Without even stopping to think that maybe I like different animals to them just BECAUSE I WAS BORN THAT WAY and that even if they think some animals (i./e theirs) are better than mine it just goes to show that they are basically pretty ignorant people who probably haven't even tried holding a fluffy bunny or little labrador pup because it's not their 'thing'.

I am happy for other people to like whatever animals they want and I don't judge them on their choices even if I know that they are WRONG.

But so many people on here still have prejudices against say maybe someone who isn't a fluffy bunny lover but maybe gave one a hug once just to try it and see what it was like. As far as they are concerned these people are 'secret' bunny lovers who love a bit of fluffy action on the side whenever they can get it.

"

my alligator likes ur cat

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

THAT'S why.

"

pmsl !!!! total class !!!! love it !!!

btw yes i adore bunnies and even wear a cotten tail and bunny ears on occasion ..wink !

over a year ago

"What's got a hazelnut in every bite?"

Squirrel shit

over a year ago

I was only thinking this week how nice people have been to each other here on the forum . I have not seen alot of bitchy stuff latley .. Or just not read the posts that have been maybe ?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

SEE?

Now some guy is telling me his alligator will eat my pet.

But notice how he does it in a 'jokey' way, thus getting round both the SITE RULES and the MODERATORS who are, frankly, useless.

This is just the kind of bullying that goes on here all the time and which so many people seem to find funny.

He'll have been put up to that comment by a little clique he has going and I can GUARANTEE you they will all be sending PM's RIGHT NOW to each other because all they ever want to do is bully people and put them down, just because they like fluffy bunnies and labrador pups.

This is why I stay out of the forums, because of those people who are admittedly a minority but who spoil it foe the rest of the really nice (and i might add bunny/lab loving) people many of whom are too scared to even comment on the forums.

I know this to be FACT because i have COUNTLESS mails from people telling me so. I even know some people who moved house because of forum abuse on the 'so called' friendly site.

over a year ago

It can get a bit out of control on here sometimes, which Is a pity, as I wonder if it puts some people off posting!!

Hope not!!

Ps sensual....never had u down as the Labrador type!! Lol

over a year ago

"It can get a bit out of control on here sometimes, which Is a pity, as I wonder if it puts some people off posting!!

Hope not!!

Ps sensual....never had u down as the Labrador type!! Lol"

Oh yes, he's been known to stoop as low as a Shih Tzu

over a year ago

Mods here would never let it get out of control in forums . Thay do a really good job i feel as been on others sites where mods are so clicky .. and just helped there mates ,

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

OP - see how they're all coming in now, with their little jibes?

Trying to pretend they like me, when really they don't..

THAT is why the threads degenerate.

The only other possible reason of course being that some of the posters on the forums are completely fucking unhinged, and have a persecution complex bigger than Kilimanjaro.

But I think it's more likely they just don't like fluffy bunnies and labrador pups.

(IMHO)

By *weet threesome wife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"Fluffy bunnies and labrador puppies."

much better lol

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"SEE?

But notice how he does it in a 'jokey' way, thus getting round both the SITE RULES and the MODERATORS who are, frankly, useless.

This is just the kind of bullying that goes on here all the time and which so many people seem to find funny.

He'll have been put up to that comment by a little clique he has going and I can GUARANTEE you they will all be sending PM's RIGHT NOW to each other because all they ever want to do is bully people and put them down, just because they like fluffy bunnies and labrador pups.

This is why I stay out of the forums, because of those people who are admittedly a minority but who spoil it foe the rest of the really nice (and i might add bunny/lab loving) people many of whom are too scared to even comment on the forums.

I know this to be FACT because i have COUNTLESS mails from people telling me so. I even know some people who moved house because of forum abuse on the 'so called' friendly site.

"

pmsl ... this is hilarious

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"SEE?

"

it was crocodile actually......

over a year ago

I think theres some lovely people who mail on forum ... just at times some get out of bed wrong side .. So you have to take it with a pinch of salt , lol days like that .. x

over a year ago

"SEE?

it was crocodile actually......"

please note i have moved sensualfiress post to my junk folder and have not actually bothered reading it cos he didnt say the codeword "alligator"

as for MrView telling people lies about my scaly pet being a crocodile I have decided this is slanderous to my alligators dignity and heritage....and just because he is a member of the reptillian species I dont think u should be generalising him at all.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"SEE?

please note i have moved sensualfiress post to my junk folder and have not actually bothered reading it cos he didnt say the codeword "alligator"

as for MrView telling people lies about my scaly pet being a crocodile I have decided this is slanderous to my alligators dignity and heritage....and just because he is a member of the reptillian species I dont think u should be generalising him at all."

they all look like a nice pair of shoes and a belt to me x

over a year ago

"SEE?

as for MrView telling people lies about my scaly pet being a crocodile I have decided this is slanderous to my alligators dignity and heritage....and just because he is a member of the reptillian species I dont think u should be generalising him at all.

they all look like a nice pair of shoes and a belt to me x"

hahhaha...alligators fuming now....mainly cos he is a she!!!!!! oops!

over a year ago

I think the topic and the microwave have mileage

over a year ago

just a suggestion but why not keep all heated stuff for the Winter?

over a year ago

"why is it that most topics start light hearted and can take a nasty turn or have tense undertones, yeah i know we're all human buy it's seeming a reg thing, or mayb i'm misreading "

Godwin's law governs online fora and states: if a forum is left to run unchecked, eventually someone will compare another poster to Hitler / Nazis / fascists etc. Convention states that at that time the forum shall close !! Useless information I know....

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Forums are far more interesting when they get heated and people fall out, much better than all these fluffy threads.

Steve

over a year ago

"why is it that most topics start light hearted and can take a nasty turn or have tense undertones, yeah i know we're all human buy it's seeming a reg thing, or mayb i'm misreading

Godwin's law governs online fora and states: if a forum is left to run unchecked, eventually someone will compare another poster to Hitler / Nazis / fascists etc. Convention states that at that time the forum shall close !! Useless information I know...."

Ok, Hitler, Nazi!!!!!

*stands back to see what happens now*

over a year ago

thats it, just you wait .....

Post new Message to Thread