Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being blocked..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really strange that i have been blocked by a profile ive never messaged or interacted with before. Was looking through the new photos section and i clicked on a profile and i cant view it. Either ive been blocked, i have blocked user or account susspended. Anyone else had this happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are loads of reasons people block - perhaps they had seen your profile and weren't keen to hear from you, perhaps they know you in real life, perhaps they aren't looking for single guys or guys your age etc. Don't lose sleep over it.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I occasionally block profiles from the local feed if I don’t like the updates or pics. Some people are very negative or have offputting pics so I’d rather just not see them.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 16:34:53]

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

If you click the profile it would normally say when you blocked them if you have blocked them. If there’s no date then it sounds like they’ve blocked you. Could it be you’ve maybe viewed their Cam in a chat room & they’ve blocked you in Chat? Just an idea.

Also as a Site Supporter I will use my Private Notes to say why I Block a user for my own reference.

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

People block for many reasons, I block if a status update makes it clear I would never be interested, maybe they checked you first and thought they know you.

Don't worry, plenty more profiles that haven't blocked you... Yet! lol

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I block people sometimes even though they've never been in touch. It could be their username, status, or something they put in the forum that seriously put me off. So to avoid ever hearing from them and wasting their/my time they go on the block list x

over a year ago

I was reading a profile yesterday that said = you must send us a face pic with your first message and what your into and a full description of what your looking for and you must tell us about your lifestyle and put gorgeous as the heading.

I only sent a message saying hello and BOOMMMMMMMM they blocked me hahahahahaha

The words very serious and deluded needs to be there new heading lol x

over a year ago

Its just a bit of an odd one really. Its an account ive never seen before on fab. Was in the new pics section .intrigued i clicked on the profile and i was blocked. Profile was in london. Just never seen that happen before

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"If you click the profile it would normally say when you blocked them if you have blocked them. If there’s no date then it sounds like they’ve blocked you. Could it be you’ve maybe viewed their Cam in a chat room & they’ve blocked you in Chat? Just an idea.

Also as a Site Supporter I will use my Private Notes to say why I Block a user for my own reference. "

Date

We don’t see any dates on our enormous block the cock list. And trust me I know who I’ve blocked !!

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

Another idea is that if they’ve seen you in a local feed & noticed you’re married/can’t accom, then they’ve simply decided you don’t fit their criteria & put you on Block. Just move on & focus on the profiles that’s not Blocked you.

over a year ago

Im not complaining if it sounds like i am just not seen that before. Its true you do learn something new everyday.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

"Date

We don’t see any dates on our enormous block the cock list. And trust me I know who I’ve blocked !!"

I can’t speak for your Block a Cock List, but if I click on a profile that I’ve blocked it will say “you blocked them X days/weeks ago” just under the Private Notes Tab.

over a year ago

"I block people sometimes even though they've never been in touch. It could be their username, status, or something they put in the forum that seriously put me off. So to avoid ever hearing from them and wasting their/my time they go on the block list x"

This for me as well.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

"Im not complaining if it sounds like i am just not seen that before. Its true you do learn something new everyday."

Everyday is a school day dude. Good luck.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Date

We don’t see any dates on our enormous block the cock list. And trust me I know who I’ve blocked !!

I can’t speak for your Block a Cock List, but if I click on a profile that I’ve blocked it will say “you blocked them X days/weeks ago” just under the Private Notes Tab. "

Worra fuckin Liberty. We don’t get this service

By *oblovesyouMan
over a year ago

poole

"I was reading a profile yesterday that said = you must send us a face pic with your first message and what your into and a full description of what your looking for and you must tell us about your lifestyle and put gorgeous as the heading.

The words very serious and deluded needs to be there new heading lol x "

that'll teach you lusty! I mean, it's not like they weren't very specific... lol. Weirdos

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 18:03:08]

over a year ago

"I was reading a profile yesterday that said = you must send us a face pic with your first message and what your into and a full description of what your looking for and you must tell us about your lifestyle and put gorgeous as the heading.

The words very serious and deluded needs to be there new heading lol x

that'll teach you lusty! I mean, it's not like they weren't very specific... lol. Weirdos "

Weirdos "

Yes I tought me a lot like there's some really idiotic people about that as soon as they log in here there self importance gauge goes through the roof lol

I actually couldn't stop laughing hahahahahaha x

over a year ago

"Its just a bit of an odd one really. Its an account ive never seen before on fab. Was in the new pics section .intrigued i clicked on the profile and i was blocked. Profile was in london. Just never seen that happen before"

It could have been suspended. I've known a couple of odd accounts have had that happen. If the picture was particularly eye catching could it have been taken from elsewhere?

over a year ago

The words very serious and deluded needs to be there new heading lol x "

he must be fucking crazy. your amazing

Post new Message to Thread