Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dom = contact. Domme's don't.

Jump to newest

By *uckslut and M OP   Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Is there a male / female divide and / or unwritten rule?

We quite clearly say on profile we are NOT looking for Dom's, Alpha males, bulls ect. Yet it seems to be a challage, we get a handful of messages every day from male Dom types.

However we have yet to be messaged by a Domme. (NO were not looking for that either).

Do men find it a challange? Or they can't be bothered to read our profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most won't read it or just ignore what is written and message anyway. I think it's bad manners to not read a profile but it's the norm on here most of the time.

over a year ago

Hey want to chat just read ur profile?

over a year ago

Yes I'd agree that most don't read much of the profile, we are not looking for any more single men or under 35's, though that doesn't stop the 'how's u's meet's for fun's. But since your specifically attracting dom types then perhaps some men are reading into it, I wonder how many of them have a submissive of their own, or experience of ownership.

over a year ago

Try reverse psychology, put what you don't want and you might get the opposite message you!! I used to have no married men or smokers message please on my profile but these seemed to be the majority of people that messaged. Doh!!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Try reverse psychology, put what you don't want and you might get the opposite message you!! I used to have no married men or smokers message please on my profile but these seemed to be the majority of people that messaged. Doh!!"

Bloody hell I think you’re onto something. Just off to change our profile to straight

over a year ago

"Is there a male / female divide and / or unwritten rule?

We quite clearly say on profile we are NOT looking for Dom's, Alpha males, bulls ect. Yet it seems to be a challage, we get a handful of messages every day from male Dom types.

However we have yet to be messaged by a Domme. (NO were not looking for that either).

Do men find it a challange? Or they can't be bothered to read our profile. "

I get it too from dominate men!

I say read the fucking profile where does it say I'm submissive????

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Is there a male / female divide and / or unwritten rule?

Do men find it a challange? Or they can't be bothered to read our profile. "

Bit of both i'd suspect

By *otForSoftiesWoman
over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Firstly there’s far few Dommes than Doms and DimDom/ConDoms. Secondly women are far more likely to read a profile lol. So for the rare Domme that may read your profile, they’d see they’re not a match and move on.

over a year ago

I met a lady some years ago at a swinging club, she had been sharing a table with another couple. To cut a long story short I ended up looking for a room and I found a room but the male from the previously mentioned couple was in the room with another man standing around. I asked if I could have the room as I was looking to play. The male from the couple said they were waiting for his wife who was freshening up. I said actually it was to play with your friend. He said that is amazing she does not play with black guys. It's on her profile.

Later in the morning I checked the profile and it said 'no blacks or Asians'.

I have seen profiles of a white man who has been verified by a number of women who on their profile only meet black guys.

Personally I respect profiles and I am not interested in subs that have doms or masters.

However I suspect it is not a question of being dim, but a combination of desperate people do desperate acts and peoplepeople rightly or wrongly believing they are the one.

Good to see you back Not For Softies.

over a year ago

I reckon they start reading profiles and composing decent messages. They get no replies so keep trying for a bit. Then they get fed up of reading profiles and just mail everyone in a certain radius. Why waste time reading profiles when no-one replies?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I reckon they start reading profiles and composing decent messages. They get no replies so keep trying for a bit. Then they get fed up of reading profiles and just mail everyone in a certain radius. Why waste time reading profiles when no-one replies?"

(Smiles) so many, so little time...

Post new Message to Thread