Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fake couples?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How come 90% of the times I get messages from MF couples, it’s only the male that’s available?

It’s sus and seems to happen all of the time. Or sometimes I’m talking to the female half, but then suddenly only the man can meet.

This even happens with verified profiles...

What’s the deal? Does this happen to anyone else?

I really want to meet a MF couple but I’m finding it hard to tell if most are for real or not. Does anyone have a test I can use? Ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackitncoCouple
over a year ago

lichfield

Imagine the same thing when your a couple looking for couples

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Litmus paper....i feel that is the acid test on here!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Perhaps make it crystal from the word go you are looking for a couple.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Perhaps make it crystal from the word go you are looking for a couple.

"

I do. The issue here is more that I’m wondering if the woman really ever exists, or is aware of the profile being used?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s probably just a man with a couples profile

over a year ago

You’re still achieving a 50% strike rate. We get 0% when our single bi guys disappear in a puff of smoke.

over a year ago

It happens to us bi-women as well...

I've lost count of the number of times a Couple's profile messages me, and it's the man asking if I want to play with his wife... My answer is always No!

If the fem half of a couple is in any way interested in me - then I expect her to be the one contacting me, not him!!!

over a year ago

Believe us when we say as a couple have so many fake couples or rather men pretending to be couples possibly or even just time wasters. ..its really frustrating

over a year ago

Just about every day it happens that's why I'm leaving soon good luck fella

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Set up a social meet asap. You could insist on talking to the woman by phone but nothing replaces face to face contact.

Meeting a genuine couple where both are equally keen is very difficult. Even if you get as far as a social it often becomes evident that one or the other is only there to keep the other happy.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I do. The issue here is more that I’m wondering if the woman really ever exists, or is aware of the profile being used?"

Just ask to speak to the female from the start. That will kill most from the get go

By *randnew23sumsCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We get that loads. We've also noticed an increase in the number of 'single' women who after chatting for a while suddenly have a partner that they won't meet without!

over a year ago

Ive been talking to a couple..sometimes its the guy messaging 'how you doing ?'other times the 'female' saying bin talking to hubby about you..eventually realised it was just the male all along...cant think what the kick was..I wouldnt waste energy like that..!

By *ophleeCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I do. The issue here is more that I’m wondering if the woman really ever exists, or is aware of the profile being used?"

The best ones we find are those where the supposed fem asks us if we would kindly entertain her other half as she can't play but wants him too. Clearly single guy who can't get meets

over a year ago

I do. The issue here is more that I’m wondering if the woman really ever exists, or is aware of the profile being used?

The best ones we find are those where the supposed fem asks us if we would kindly entertain her other half as she can't play but wants him too. Clearly single guy who can't get meets"

Lol. What about the “it’s for his birthday” line. So naff

over a year ago

We always make it clear which one of us is talking when people message us.

Neither of us want to play separately so would always meet together

We aren’t looking for couples but when we get messages from couples it’s almost always the male half and it’s almost always a really crude message

By *ophleeCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

The best ones we find are those where the supposed fem asks us if we would kindly entertain her other half as she can't play but wants him too. Clearly single guy who can't get meets

Lol. What about the “it’s for his birthday” line. So naff "

Lol forgot about that one, but just shows how desperate some people are. This is a swinging site not a free knocking shop

over a year ago

We don't do socials tbh unless its a party as we pay out for a babysitter when we're meeting, we don't talk on the phone either there nothing wrong with talking on kik etc where you can send a quick selfie of us both or a quick video call if that makes us fake so be it if people to choose to ignore the verifications on our profile (this one and our previous one which we will happily show) then again so be it

As for the whole if the male half is looking alone then you're fake that's ridiculous yes don't get me wrong, majority of the time they probably are, but there are plenty of genuine couples who are looking for that... there are times when I'd love for my hubby to go out alone and meet up with someone or a couple but it will never happen as everyone is worried that he's trying something dodgy and I don't exist totally different if I put it up though our inbox starts going ten to a dozen

Not everyone is fake because they won't stick to people's high standards

By *layfulcoupleCouple
over a year ago

a kinky mood

We are a couple but MR is on here most of the time. However we only meet as a couple

over a year ago

"Imagine the same thing when your a couple looking for couples "

This

By *alenymphMan
over a year ago

HINCKLEY

It's full of them just look for recent verifications it does help

over a year ago

"We don't do socials tbh unless its a party as we pay out for a babysitter when we're meeting, we don't talk on the phone either there nothing wrong with talking on kik etc where you can send a quick selfie of us both or a quick video call if that makes us fake so be it if people to choose to ignore the verifications on our profile (this one and our previous one which we will happily show) then again so be it

As for the whole if the male half is looking alone then you're fake that's ridiculous yes don't get me wrong, majority of the time they probably are, but there are plenty of genuine couples who are looking for that... there are times when I'd love for my hubby to go out alone and meet up with someone or a couple but it will never happen as everyone is worried that he's trying something dodgy and I don't exist totally different if I put it up though our inbox starts going ten to a dozen

"

Says in your profile that you only play as a couple, never alone?

over a year ago

"We don't do socials tbh unless its a party as we pay out for a babysitter when we're meeting, we don't talk on the phone either there nothing wrong with talking on kik etc where you can send a quick selfie of us both or a quick video call if that makes us fake so be it if people to choose to ignore the verifications on our profile (this one and our previous one which we will happily show) then again so be it

Says in your profile that you only play as a couple, never alone? "

Because sometimes people fancy something different to their profile?

Ours says we are a fun couple but to be honest I'm a miserable fucker.

over a year ago

Ours says we are a fun couple but to be honest I'm a miserable fucker. "

Hahaha

over a year ago

Says in your profile that you only play as a couple, never alone? "

Yes it does now because we got inundated with msgs from men and couples asking if they can play with me alone I will do if I know the person and we've met before with my hubby there...if my hubby was wanting to play alone for him to come back and tell me about it it wouldn't happen as everyone then thinks your fake so it's easier to have it saying we play as a couple only

There's only so many "would your wife like to meet me/us" msgs before they get repetitive

over a year ago

Ours says we are a fun couple but to be honest I'm a miserable fucker. "

This exactly lol just because it's on our profile doesn't mean there's not a day when I say to my hubby do you fancy a meet alone today and you tell me about it heaven forbid I might not fancy it doesn't mean i don't want to hear about it

over a year ago

Just my meek humble opinion. But I prefer couple profiles to mean it’s a couple meeting profile. If you play separately as well I prefer to communicate with them as a single. Possibly because ita a bit annoying if you are contacted from a couple profile to discover down the line it’s just one of them.

over a year ago

Her isnt really in to the whole forum thing so 90% of the time it will be Him posting on here. Her will rarely sign in to the site on her own, she just likes the chat, cam play, exhibitionist and vouyeuristic side.

We both read the messages, and browse together and I will always state if im replying alone. All we claim to be can be seen when we get on cam.

Post new Message to Thread