Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dominant or Submissive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you prefer to be handcuffed or handcuff somebody else during sex?.... me Handcuff somebody else....Would you prefer to be blindfolded or blindfold somebody else during sex?....me Blindfold somebody else....Do you prefer to give or receive oral sex? me.....I like both, don't restrict me.....Would you prefer to be spanked or spank someone else during sex?....me Spank someone else... If there's a ball gag involved, who's going to be wearing it? ...you.....How do you feel about having your hands pinned above your head during sex?.....How do you feel about dirty talk during sex?......Would you rather use a dildo on somebody else or have somebody else use a dildo on you? ....Would you rather punish somebody or be punished during sex? me...'d rather punish somebody....Your partner says "get on top" during sex. What's your reaction....How good are you at following orders

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a lot of questions!

By *ngel clawsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I'm switch, so can enjoy both sides of the dynamic x

over a year ago

More certainly dominant for me (mrs) mr is switch but that doesn't usually work with us! I'm not very good at relinquishing control

Mrs

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

What is this...

A Sydney University survey

over a year ago

"I'm switch, so can enjoy both sides of the dynamic x"

Same here, I enjoy both