Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hot wife and cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi i have thought I have been cuckold for sometime but realise that it may be hotwifing im into what is your opinions on the difference thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't cuckolds tend to be present but not participating, with or without humiliation.

Hot wife, husband isn't present at any point but may still be involved through pics or phone calls, or not at all until wife comes home.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ahh ok now I’m confused lol I love watching her then joining in but couldn’t let her do anything without me being there guess I’m unique then

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Why not play as you both want and not try and put a label on it?

over a year ago

I'd say you don't fall into either category then, and just enjoy seeing your wife with another guy

over a year ago

I love fucking other men while my hubby watches on Skype

over a year ago

I meet alone but my guy is at home in a cock cage - so I suppose that's a mix of the two???

over a year ago

My understanding is that a cuckold relationship is one in which the cuckold doesn’t join in and he/she derives pleasure from the humiliation. If they do join in it is usually in humiliating scenarios (e.g. cleaning up).

With a hot wife, the stag is very much a part of the relationships the wife has and derives pleasure from seeing/knowing his wife is enjoying herself. The stag will participate but not necessarily physically (e.g. receiving videos, photos, etc)

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

We do the stag n vixen thing. No cuckold stuff at all. We do it all on a even standing even though v is more often than not the only one playing.

over a year ago

From my experience no two cuckold relationships are the same. Although they are usualy charecterized by some form of domination/humiliaton of the cuck by the bull, the wife or both.....

Sometimes this is for her pleasure, sometimes he truly gets off on it sometimes its mutual.....

Cuck may be present, absent, restrained, forced to watch or participate or a willing participant..... there are no hard and fast rules, and often the relationship and the roles will evolve and develop as time pases.

In one instance I was acting as a surregate cock for a husband with medical issues and he would literally use me to make love to her.. like an avatar..... A very complex relationship of conflicting emotions of shared lust, envy, guilt and shame and yet a thing of fragile and surprising beauty and tenerness.....

So dont worry about what to call things... just enjoy what you have!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Don't cuckolds tend to be present but not participating, with or without humiliation.

Hot wife, husband isn't present at any point but may still be involved through pics or phone calls, or not at all until wife comes home. "

Agree for the most part. Hotwife scenario however, the male can still be present but isn’t cuckold, may actually be the dominant of the couple and therefore no humiliation is present. There's a far few of us like that here. I could go into a lot more depth as the variations are vast and may do at another time but time is pressing and sleep awaits.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We do the stag n vixen thing. No cuckold stuff at all. We do it all on a even standing even though v is more often than not the only one playing. "

over a year ago

Stag and vixen can be the wife playing with the husbands knowledge. .sending pics videos etc..but can also be participation in the whole thing which can involve watching and giving comand's. .its not cuckold at all and everything done is for the gratification of the couple X. But as said earlier in this thread lots of different connotations x

over a year ago

"Ahh ok now I’m confused lol I love watching her then joining in but couldn’t let her do anything without me being there guess I’m unique then "

You are both exactly what I have been patiently looking for!

Love meeting a couple and having the experience with both of them.

Post new Message to Thread