Jump to newest

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Is there any downside to an mmf thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only if you can't find anyone to have one with......wish I could!

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Only if you ain’t secure enough in your relationship as sharing is a big step but apart from that it’s a great experience

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Talked about it really fancy doing it but have all the insecurities that go with it. I know swingers clubs are a good place to start but that is a big jump.

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Talked about it really fancy doing it but have all the insecurities that go with it. I know swingers clubs are a good place to start but that is a big jump."

We have never visited a club and never will ,just not our scene really ,prefer the more intimate meets

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Guess it’s finding the right person

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Guess it’s finding the right person "

That’s right and luckily we have found a couple of guys we have had fun with in the past and will be meeting again in the future

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 01:07:09]

over a year ago

We choose single men depending on their attitude/sociability and also how they are around BOTH of us.

They are an added extra into our fun, that's how it should be.

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"Guess it’s finding the right person

That’s right and luckily we have found a couple of guys we have had fun with in the past and will be meeting again in the future "

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 01:16:21]

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Like I said I have some insecurities e.g. what if he is better than me bigger

over a year ago

"Like I said I have some insecurities e.g. what if he is better than me bigger "

That is all part of swinging, they are not going to replace you, just give the wife something different.

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Fair point

over a year ago

I personally love watching when Mrs marmite is getting attention but not all men like to see their partners with another male.... just go with the flow and if you don't like it, say so.

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Yeah love the thought of it maybe time to have that chat again lol

over a year ago

I love sharing Priya

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Nothing wrong with an MMF

By *teveandcharlCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We are hopefully about to enjoy an MMF threesome soon and we've gone on a bit of a journey to get to this point so I'm happy to share our thoughts and experiences so far.

First of all you have to be completely secure and know truly that this sort of experience is what you both want. If it's one side pushing for it more than the other it could lead to regret

If you are sure it's what you both want you have to talk...and talk and talk and talk...and talk some more. Do not leave anything in your mind no matter how small or silly you think it is. Get the definite no nos and any boundaries agreed early and then talk about some specific scenarios that you have perhaps fantasised about or things you want to try. Maybe you want to start really slowly and have someone watch you first and then maybe some soft swing fun. And it's ok to change your mind about anything at any point and that includes during a meet. The most important thing is your relationship and going back to it as a loving couple after the fun is over.

I too have struggled a little with some insecurities but my girlfriend is constantly reassuring me and reminding me that we are doing this for us and not the other person. Yes they will have fun to and we'll make sure they feel great but this is about us and sharing a really personal and intimate experience and we know that it will make our watertight bonds and connection even stronger.

Even with all the reassurance in the world some insecurities can be really hard to get past. I'm sure every guy in this scenario has though about those common 'what ifs'. That's ok and normal and there's nothing wrong with finding a guy that you don't feel threatened by but the main thing is that they are respectful to your relationship and any rules you might have.

There's plenty of guys on here so don't rush into it, take your time finding the right person, get to know them and explain what you are looking for and how they fit in and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun

over a year ago

From my experience as a single guy with couples, the man in the couple has to be totally into it, he is the one that will watch another guy fuck his wife. Luckily for me, the guy in the couples I have met have been 100% into it, they get so turned on by seeing another man with their wife that they probably have the best sex with her as well. As for the lady? Well she gets the best of both worlds! In fact, the couples I have had fun with....the guy is shouting encouragement from the sidelines on how to fuck his wife!! I meet one couple regularly and we just have the best time, smiles all round afterwards.

over a year ago

Not being able to find any willing suitable men!

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Thanks for the advice guys

over a year ago

"From my experience as a single guy with couples, the man in the couple has to be totally into it, he is the one that will watch another guy fuck his wife. Luckily for me, the guy in the couples I have met have been 100% into it, they get so turned on by seeing another man with their wife that they probably have the best sex with her as well. As for the lady? Well she gets the best of both worlds! In fact, the couples I have had fun with....the guy is shouting encouragement from the sidelines on how to fuck his wife!! I meet one couple regularly and we just have the best time, smiles all round afterwards."

the male has definitely got to be 100% with this , we have had some great mmf and some not good at all ones so I would choose carefully , we have tended to do it on a whim and it’s not always worked ... but the reclaiming sex afterwards is amazing

By *arkside2698Man
over a year ago

luton

The downside is, you can’t have them every day! The occasional treat is better than nothing at all though

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Your butt might hurt for a few days after the anal if you're not used to it.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Guess it’s finding the right person "

Or 'people' as a single guy...

over a year ago

As a single guy being invited to join a couple in thier sexual endeavours is quite a privilege, I'm always respectful to both of the couple I'm meeting and from what I've experienced is that the guy has been very much I to it and I'm just there as an added extra enjoying the ride so to speak

over a year ago

We enjoy them, but only as a treat now and then. When we do them the other guy has to be comfy with DVP as that is one of the reasons we do them.

Then the rest is taking turns at fucking Sarah and usually a couple of spit roasts swapping round.

We all get something from it otherwise we wouldn’t do it.

As a couple we’ve met couples before and Sarah has just watched us do mfm with the other couple then swap round and the other wife watches.

Our last meet didn’t work as well as the guy said he didn’t feel comfortable with it, so it wasn’t the end of the world but we didn’t put any pressure on.

Don’t trust anybody who tries to take over or put you under pressure.

Good luck and enjoy.

By *mallcock43 OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Post new Message to Thread