Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single (married) guys

Jump to newest

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

What do others think of guys who say they are single but are, in fact, married or in relationships?

We know of one guy in Swindon who is in a relationship, treats his partner very poorly yet meets up with girls off FABs, two that we know of, claiming his partner knows all about it when she knows nothing. Apart from his lying to everyone, we think this goes against the true idea of FABs and open relationships. Opinions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What do others think of guys who say they are single but are, in fact, married or in relationships?

We know of one guy in Swindon who is in a relationship, treats his partner very poorly yet meets up with girls off FABs, two that we know of, claiming his partner knows all about it when she knows nothing. Apart from his lying to everyone, we think this goes against the true idea of FABs and open relationships. Opinions?"

its his life and his business.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

What do I think,well I better keep that to myself and just be grateful I'm not married to him.

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"What do others think of guys who say they are single but are, in fact, married or in relationships?

We know of one guy in Swindon who is in a relationship, treats his partner very poorly yet meets up with girls off FABs, two that we know of, claiming his partner knows all about it when she knows nothing. Apart from his lying to everyone, we think this goes against the true idea of FABs and open relationships. Opinions?

"

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

That's his business. Just as a lady playing secretly outside her relationship, I'd still give her some D cause that's her business.

over a year ago

"

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

"

I completely agree

over a year ago

There is no facility on the site to say if a guy is truly single or not.

He either joins as a single or joins as a couple.

Would you rather he joined as a couple without a female partner?

No??

Didn't think so.

over a year ago

None of your business OP nor ours!

I'd keep your nose out of it.

He's perfectly within the rules of fab to be on here and meet!!

over a year ago

Some people have no morals or principles...i hope they never meet someone who treats them badly....and tbh im flabbergasted any woman would agree to someone cheating on there loved ones..... most men its not a surprise as they will fuck almost anything

over a year ago

I've seen and heard of more offensive things on here to be honest.

over a year ago

"I've seen and heard of more offensive things on here to be honest. "

Exactly

over a year ago

"I've seen and heard of more offensive things on here to be honest. "

What can be more offensive than a cheating lying scumbag that does that ?

over a year ago

You could try reading all the other threads along similar lines!

Many threads, many opinions.

over a year ago

I don't want to be caught in any drama, so I won't meet attached men/women, because alot of them want to come to our house. It is my business if I am to worry about a angry partner knocking on my door.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

OP this is your first forum post despite being here for a long time if I am not mistaken. These type of threads come up a lot. You are going to get wildy opposing views and most likely see some strong wording. Be prepared!

over a year ago

We know of one guy in Swindon who is in a relationship, treats his partner very poorly yet meets up with girls off FABs, two that we know of, claiming his partner knows all about it when she knows nothing. Apart from his lying to everyone, we think this goes against the true idea of FABs and open relationships. Opinions?"

my opinion is i wonder what it's got to do with you and how does it affect your experience on site? Don't like how people conduct themselves, dont meet or interact with them

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

My gf is seeing a married man (not through fab) His wife doesnt know and that ensures he id discreet. He doesnt know I know about it but gf is well aware and I sit at home wearing her panties and stockings waiting to hear about her night out!

over a year ago

There is no option for single fab profile but married/ in relationship off Fab.

I am married, but don't meet alone anyhow so my single status profile is just for forums / chat.

Bottom line is all you can do is be selective on who you choose to meet, and leave others to do the same.

over a year ago

"I've seen and heard of more offensive things on here to be honest.

What can be more offensive than a cheating lying scumbag that does that ?"

A 54 year old man seeking 18 year old girls springs to mind.

over a year ago

Im a married man with a singles profile and looking to meet as a single.

I guess I am a little diffrent to your example OP because my wife does know and encorurages me. I dont see us as a reverse hot wife cuck sort of thing but it's not too disimilar in the fact that she actively get turned on by me being with other women.

We also swing as a couple too.

I dislike cheaters and hate the idea of causing hurt or pain to any other person but at the end of the day its not my concern and other peoples relationships are their own to sort out.

over a year ago

A 54 year old man seeking 18 year old girls springs to mind."

Who sauid anything about that...or are you in defensive mode ?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Shots fired

over a year ago

Your profile actually ! I'm not defensive at all my profile states truthfully that I am married, I am not hiding anything.

Who sauid anything about that...or are you in defensive mode ? "

over a year ago

Shots fired "

Indeed lol...but im not or there not are cheating on the ones they profess to love right....and the last time i saw on here its legal for an 18yo and a 99 yo to be on here

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Who sauid anything about that...or are you in defensive mode ? "

Shes taking the piss out of your age criteria

over a year ago

Shes taking the piss out of your age criteria "

Nah shes got all pissy lol

over a year ago

And also for married as well as single people to use the site however they wish.

Shots fired

Indeed lol...but im not or there not are cheating on the ones they profess to love right....and the last time i saw on here its legal for an 18yo and a 99 yo to be on here "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board.

over a year ago

Shes taking the piss out of your age criteria "

I'm glad that you also have a sense of humour

over a year ago

"

This

over a year ago

"

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board."

I think that quote was more a specific dig at a certain knight in shinning armour... Lol

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

None of our business until the said person tries to make it our business, then all bets are off and id flat out say to him in front of his mrs. Hey did you enjoy fucking my wife last night? Oh by the way heres the pics you asked me to save for your mrs and hand her the pictures.

over a year ago

"

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board.

I think that quote was more a specific dig at a certain knight in shinning armour... Lol"

How am i a white knight ?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

I think that quote was more a specific dig at a certain knight in shinning armour... Lol"

I don’t know,haven't a clue if it was meant in jest or not to be honest.

over a year ago

"Some people have no morals or principles...i hope they never meet someone who treats them badly....and tbh im flabbergasted any woman would agree to someone cheating on there loved ones..... most men its not a surprise as they will fuck almost anything "

Generalising much?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

I think that quote was more a specific dig at a certain knight in shinning armour... Lol

How am i a white knight ?"

Mate. The dictionary definition of white knight says see your profile and forum posts!

over a year ago

"

Mate. The dictionary definition of white knight says see your profile and forum posts!"

In what way...that i find cheating and being dishonest bad ?....i think tbh the white knighters in here are the ones trying to justify there dishonesty

over a year ago

Walks in and quickly turns around

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

Mate. The dictionary definition of white knight says see your profile and forum posts!

In what way...that i find cheating and being dishonest bad ?....i think tbh the white knighters in here are the ones trying to justify there dishonesty "

You don't understand the definition do you haha.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Walks in and quickly turns around "

Yeah I am following you lol

over a year ago

"Walks in and quickly turns around

Yeah I am following you lol"

Wait for me!

over a year ago

"

In what way...that i find cheating and being dishonest bad ?....i think tbh the white knighters in here are the ones trying to justify there dishonesty

You don't understand the definition do you haha."

Oh i do...do you ?

over a year ago

its his own business how he conducts himself , the only consequenses are with his partner , ive met loads of married or attached men so I'm in no position to grumble

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Walks in and quickly turns around

Yeah I am following you lol

Wait for me! "

In the style of Frank from Shameless.

SCATTER!!

By *rs T and HubbyCouple
over a year ago

somewhere north of the border..

We started on here by saying couples only...no FBs and no single guys...We sat on a moral high seat too until we started meeting. We then had a long hard look at ourselves and thought who gives us the right to judge others when so many people will be judging our new lifestyle negatively. We met a couple who turned out to be FBs with both their partners knowledge..

A guy playing alone with his own personal reasons and who adores his wife...but has no intimacy there...we know this is genuine.

So we now agreed to remove our filters/judgeements and play but with an open mind and still with discretion and a always with respect. We never aim to hurt or mess in other peoples personal circumstances or relationships so we never make the first contact with a single that's their call.... Trina

over a year ago

"We started on here by saying couples only...no FBs and no single guys...We sat on a moral high seat too until we started meeting. We then had a long hard look at ourselves and thought who gives us the right to judge others when so many people will be judging our new lifestyle negatively. We met a couple who turned out to be FBs with both their partners knowledge..

A guy playing alone with his own personal reasons and who adores his wife...but has no intimacy there...we know this is genuine.

So we now agreed to remove our filters/judgeements and play but with an open mind and still with discretion and a always with respect. We never aim to hurt or mess in other peoples personal circumstances or relationships so we never make the first contact with a single that's their call.... Trina"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Some people have no morals or principles...i hope they never meet someone who treats them badly....and tbh im flabbergasted any woman would agree to someone cheating on there loved ones..... most men its not a surprise as they will fuck almost anything "

Are you after brownie points?

Most men will fuck almost anything?!

What a load of crap! Some might, but most is stretching it.

You obviously don't have a high opinion of your own gender.

over a year ago

"Some people have no morals or principles...i hope they never meet someone who treats them badly....and tbh im flabbergasted any woman would agree to someone cheating on there loved ones..... most men its not a surprise as they will fuck almost anything

"

im a realist...and they will just take a look around on here

over a year ago

What can be more offensive than a cheating lying scumbag that does that ?"

Oh there's plenty!

The photos that make me want to bleach my eyes for starters

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I would fuck a frog if it stopped hopping long enough

over a year ago

I'm married & on here as a solo man. My wife knows & has no problems with me meeting other women & couples for sex. Some people on here don't mind others won't have anything to do with me. It's all down to personal choice.

over a year ago

Doesn’t make it right but what about those that are on here as single male but spell it out on their profile that they’re attached in some way. Surely this allows women (or whomever they’re looking to meet) to make an informed decision?

over a year ago

Shes taking the piss out of your age criteria

I'm glad that you also have a sense of humour "

You should probably have thrown a smiley emoji in there so show you were taking the piss...otherwise it just looks bitchy

over a year ago

I 100% agree with you

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

relationships are difficult and all different. I know a couple of guys (not only from fab) that simply enjoy cheating. I also know many that truly love their partner but their sex life is shit. so they rather have non committal nsa sex than really struggle in their meaningful relationship.

I do prefer guys on here to be honest about it though so that both parties can make an informed decision.

over a year ago

"Some people have no morals or principles...i hope they never meet someone who treats them badly....and tbh im flabbergasted any woman would agree to someone cheating on there loved ones..... most men its not a surprise as they will fuck almost anything

I would fuck a frog if it stopped hopping long enough "

Put your cock back in your pants man lol.

over a year ago

"

I would agree with him...most men will fuck anything. It's all about getting the cock wet

over a year ago

I feel about the same as I do about a woman doing the exact same, of which there are many on here

over a year ago

OP I feel for you mate! I think it's a fair enough question that you raised tbh and some of the replies don't shock having seen the shite that gets posted on most of the forums. Someone playing away with the consent of a partner is totally different from those (male or female) shagging about behind their back. Is that me being moralistic? Maybe, but personally I'd be devastated if a woman I was married to/in a relationship with was fucking someone behind my back. And btw... from most of the posts/profiles I've read on here MOST guys WILL fuck anything!

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

It’s not something I’d do personally, but I’m my own moral guardian and no-one else’s!

And there are plenty of women on here in that situation too - it’s definitely not just men!

over a year ago

As others have said, their relationship is none of your business. And 'the true idea of Fab'? FFS where is that written in stone?

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Hmmmm, morals eh? What would the vanilla world think of all of us on here for starters? Personally we wouldn’t play with attached so called singletons, due to any dramas that may arise. But then again, how would we really know?

Mr

over a year ago

My thoughts? Oh god another one!

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

"

But it effects how we react to guys. We ignore them because we get so much crap from them

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

"Hmmmm, morals eh? What would the vanilla world think of all of us on here for starters? Personally we wouldn’t play with attached so called singletons, due to any dramas that may arise. But then again, how would we really know?

Mr"

We had a guy turn up, so say single. Twenty mins later his wife turned up and created a scene outside our house. Did not blame her one little bit just little s**t from Swindon

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

As others have said, their relationship is none of your business. And 'the true idea of Fab'? FFS where is that written in stone? "

Had a guy turn up as arranged, so say single. His wife turned later and caused a scene outside our house. Not her fault but the little s**t of a husband. Result we will no longer meet “single” guys. They ask why they don’t get much fun, perhaps they should look at their comrades?

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

my opinion is i wonder what it's got to do with you and how does it affect your experience on site? Don't like how people conduct themselves, dont meet or interact with them"

We had a so say single guy turn up as we had arranged. 20 mins later his wife turned up and created a scene outside our house. Don’t blame her, it’s all down to him and his lies. The knock on effect of this is we will no longer met “single” guys. The response from everyone has been very interesting. Thank you.

By *unovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clacton and Gloucester

Thanks for all the replies. Very interesting the different points of view.

over a year ago

I would fuck a frog if it stopped hopping long enough "

Note to self...hop like mad and, don't stop

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Note to self...hop like mad and, don't stop "

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't know the facts but I believe it is almost impossible for a guy to be in this lifestyle without his partner knowing, she will notice a difference somehow

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Lucky guy, but OP you want to see your wife being fucked, so does it matter?

over a year ago

I understand to a degree what some people are saying about none of our business but if we are the women who don’t want to meet married men (for our own reasons, not judgement) then yes it is our business if they are lying to get in our pants

over a year ago

my opinion is i wonder what it's got to do with you and how does it affect your experience on site? Don't like how people conduct themselves, dont meet or interact with them

We had a so say single guy turn up as we had arranged. 20 mins later his wife turned up and created a scene outside our house. Don’t blame her, it’s all down to him and his lies. The knock on effect of this is we will no longer met “single” guys. The response from everyone has been very interesting. Thank you. "

Simple solution, don't meet at your own house

over a year ago

"I understand to a degree what some people are saying about none of our business but if we are the women who don’t want to meet married men (for our own reasons, not judgement) then yes it is our business if they are lying to get in our pants "

All men lie to get into your pants . That's just the way we are

over a year ago

Isn't that part of swinging , having extra fun when you are married , I am with my wife's knowledge and she does to we prefer to have a single profile each. If you want to meet single men as a single woman wouldn't it be better joining a dating site

over a year ago

Note to self...hop like mad and, don't stop "

Hilarious

over a year ago

"Isn't that part of swinging , having extra fun when you are married , I am with my wife's knowledge and she does to we prefer to have a single profile each. If you want to meet single men as a single woman wouldn't it be better joining a dating site "

The op is referring to men who cheat, not those on here with the wife's consent

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"None of our business until the said person tries to make it our business, then all bets are off and id flat out say to him in front of his mrs. Hey did you enjoy fucking my wife last night? Oh by the way heres the pics you asked me to save for your mrs and hand her the pictures. "

Do you think this is wise?

Seeing as you won't be feeling so smug if copies of said pictures are then made by the guy and posted through the doors of your neighbours.

And I'm sure a half decent stalker could easily find out where you and the wife work and send the pictures there as well.

You haven't thought this through have you?

over a year ago

Ah the weekly cheating thread

over a year ago

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board."

this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 08:48:36]

over a year ago

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board. this "

You & the white knight find cheating offensive, this is what she finds, it's her opinion that's all.

over a year ago

Re the OP, it's a case of mind your own business. You have no idea of their relationship dynamics only what you think, which might not be the actual case.

over a year ago

Just be glad it's not your relationship OP

And get on with your own life.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I understand to a degree what some people are saying about none of our business but if we are the women who don’t want to meet married men (for our own reasons, not judgement) then yes it is our business if they are lying to get in our pants

All men lie to get into your pants . That's just the way we are"

Sigh

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

"None of our business until the said person tries to make it our business, then all bets are off and id flat out say to him in front of his mrs. Hey did you enjoy fucking my wife last night? Oh by the way heres the pics you asked me to save for your mrs and hand her the pictures.

Seeing as you won't be feeling so smug if copies of said pictures are then made by the guy and posted through the doors of your neighbours.

And I'm sure a half decent stalker could easily find out where you and the wife work and send the pictures there as well.

You haven't thought this through have you?"

Probably not wise no, but Yes i did think it through.

The photos would be on my phone or tablet or similar device and i would not be leaving the phone or device with the person. So that basically deals with most if your comment..

As for a stalker that could be fun. They would probably need therapy after stalking me for a week or two, not physical therapy either.

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I assume you would have the same disdain for an 18 year old man with a 54 year old lady but most 18 year old men would snap up the chance of a naughty session with a 54 year old ‘MILF’ !

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hate liars ,if people are on here behind someones back ,they should be open about it.

I know attached people get grief here,so i admire the ones who state it on their profile,so people can make an informes choice.

I wouldnt meet someone who claims to have permission ,without speaking to his wife. Funnily enough when I've said that in the past,there was always an excuse.

Miss

over a year ago

I wonder why we get so many threads critical of married men on here who are (trying to) cheat.

Can't remember ever seeing a thread that was critical of a married woman on here cheating, despite the fact that men grossly out number the women here.

This either means ALL the men here are cheats, or there's a case of double standards.

Maybe women are allowed to cheat because "all men are bastards" and all men cheat because they're all bastards.

Either that or a lot of women here have their heads jammed up their own arses.

over a year ago

"I wonder why we get so many threads critical of married men on here who are (trying to) cheat.

Can't remember ever seeing a thread that was critical of a married woman on here cheating, despite the fact that men grossly out number the women here.

This either means ALL the men here are cheats, or there's a case of double standards.

Maybe women are allowed to cheat because "all men are bastards" and all men cheat because they're all bastards.

Either that or a lot of women here have their heads jammed up their own arses."

This old chestnut!

It is only double standards if the same people condemn one gender and not the other but this is NOT the case!

over a year ago

On moral grounds... it's a No from me

over a year ago

"

I think the reason this gets looked at so poorly by some, and less so by others, is how empathetic some people are if the unknowing partner.

You can't force someone to feel empathy, and it's not something you can easily teach, if you even can at all.

Some girls get off on the fact they're having someone else's lover to themselves, some instantly think how they would feel if the roles were reversed.

We're all different at the end of the day, and we'd all be bored shitless if we weren't.

It's not for us, but we try not to judge even if we wouldn't want to play.

over a year ago

"I wonder why we get so many threads critical of married men on here who are (trying to) cheat.

This old chestnut!

It is only double standards if the same people condemn one gender and not the other but this is NOT the case!"

It definitely is the case. I've seen people up in arms before on one topic, but then reversed the genders and been absolutely fine with it.

Sexism and double standards are still happening all the time, as much as we all try to pretend it's gone away. Ok, maybe not to the same degree as in the past, but it happens.

over a year ago

"I understand to a degree what some people are saying about none of our business but if we are the women who don’t want to meet married men (for our own reasons, not judgement) then yes it is our business if they are lying to get in our pants

All men lie to get into your pants . That's just the way we are"

ide call it bullshit !

over a year ago

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board. this

You & the white knight find cheating offensive, this is what she finds, it's her opinion that's all.

"

I wonder why she finds my comments offensive though?

over a year ago

This old chestnut!

It is only double standards if the same people condemn one gender and not the other but this is NOT the case!

It definitely is the case. I've seen people up in arms before on one topic, but then reversed the genders and been absolutely fine with it.

Sexism and double standards are still happening all the time, as much as we all try to pretend it's gone away. Ok, maybe not to the same degree as in the past, but it happens. "

Have you really seen that though? At most I would imagine those who won't criticise the women cheating would at best just say nothing. So it's hard then to pinpoint that person with double standards.

If you have an example though from any thread id be delighted to see it and ensure said person is strung up accordingly.

over a year ago

This old chestnut!

Sexism and double standards are still happening all the time, as much as we all try to pretend it's gone away. Ok, maybe not to the same degree as in the past, but it happens.

Have you really seen that though? At most I would imagine those who won't criticise the women cheating would at best just say nothing. So it's hard then to pinpoint that person with double standards.

If you have an example though from any thread id be delighted to see it and ensure said person is strung up accordingly."

to the first paragraph.

Many couples, men and women say they view cheating the same for both genders.

What you will find different is a gender reaction depending upon their sexual orientation and/or success. Women, being a minority and have a huge choice can choose to avoid drama and limitations associated with the cheating male. Men, being a majority, have less choice and may be more inclined to accept the risks with a cheating woman. Some men will even pick married women because it flatters their ego (one man on this forum even called it a fetish).

That's not to say women haven't got egos but i have a hunch it's proportionately less. Likewise women are more likely to have empathy.

over a year ago

This old chestnut!

If you have an example though from any thread id be delighted to see it and ensure said person is strung up accordingly.

to the first paragraph.

Many couples, men and women say they view cheating the same for both genders.

What you will find different is a gender reaction depending upon their sexual orientation and/or success. Women, being a minority and have a huge choice can choose to avoid drama and limitations associated with the cheating male. Men, being a majority, have less choice and may be more inclined to accept the risks with a cheating woman. Some men will even pick married women because it flatters their ego (one man on this forum even called it a fetish).

That's not to say women haven't got egos but i have a hunch it's proportionately less. Likewise women are more likely to have empathy."

So to reiterate - it's not double standards as a generalisation, ie for the majority.

over a year ago

But that's not the same though is it. That 18 year old may only find men over 50 attraction and they both know what's what,everything is above board. this

I wonder why she finds my comments offensive though? "

She doesn't find your comments offensive though ~ she answered your question about what's more offensive than a "cheating lying scumbag"? ~ she replied with a " 54 year old man seeking 18 year old girls"....

over a year ago

She doesn't find your comments offensive though ~ she answered your question about what's more offensive than a "cheating lying scumbag"? ~ she replied with a " 54 year old man seeking 18 year old girls"...."

But there was a method in her madness lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Personally I have nothing to do with them

over a year ago

She doesn't find your comments offensive though ~ she answered your question about what's more offensive than a "cheating lying scumbag"? ~ she replied with a " 54 year old man seeking 18 year old girls"....

But there was a method in her madness lol "

I doubt it.

And if she is by chance she's a cheater just like me (as that's really the angle your edging for) we are allowed to have an opinion on what we don't like / find offensive too.

over a year ago

There are married women on here without their other halves knowing.

over a year ago

I doubt it.

And if she is by chance she's a cheater just like me (as that's really the angle your edging for) we are allowed to have an opinion on what we don't like / find offensive too."

Your words not mine

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

I doubt it.

And if she is by chance she's a cheater just like me (as that's really the angle your edging for) we are allowed to have an opinion on what we don't like / find offensive too.

Your words not mine "

So what was the method in her madness?

Your words.

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words."

He just answers without actually answering, it's pretty lame as well as frustrating.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

He just answers without actually answering, it's pretty lame as well as frustrating."

He's happy to call groups of people scum. He likes that a lot.

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

He just answers without actually answering, it's pretty lame as well as frustrating.

He's happy to call groups of people scum. He likes that a lot."

get it right....i said cheating scumbags if your going or attempting to quote me

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

get it right....i said cheating scumbags if your going or attempting to quote me "

Deflecting again.

Are you a politician by any chance...

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

get it right....i said cheating scumbags if your going or attempting to quote me

Deflecting again.

Are you a politician by any chance..."

Really you think i am....i have no problem with married people male or female playing away from home...as long as there other half knows....if they they don't then there lying to themselves and most of of lying to the person they profess to love....think of that what you may.... but to me on this thread seems to be the ones that are that are defending and attempting to justify there appalling actions in the name of being a swinger

over a year ago

This old chestnut!

If you have an example though from any thread id be delighted to see it and ensure said person is strung up accordingly."

I'll have a look and keep my eyes peeled for another inevitable example, because I swear down I've seen this before in a cheating thread, and if I remember rightly, it was along the lines of some guy being a scumbag, but when a girl was mentioned it was all "well if she's not having her needs met at home, I can understand her needing to feel wanted elsewhere".

So yes, justifications for this do happen.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Pretty much this! I have enough of my own business to contend with.

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Really you think i am....i have no problem with married people male or female playing away from home...as long as there other half knows....if they they don't then there lying to themselves and most of of lying to the person they profess to love....think of that what you may.... but to me on this thread seems to be the ones that are that are defending and attempting to justify there appalling actions in the name of being a swinger "

I don't have a problem with your POV on cheating. My issue is you don't actually answer the question that's asked when you're challenged on it, which of course you're entitled not too.

Seems you'd rather chip in with little digs than have an actual debate.

Not all debates are justification either.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My Mrs still has a single yet married profile on here I think.

Am I missing something?

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Drama drama ....if not for you just stay away

By *rzambiqueMan
over a year ago

Edmonton

I'm married looking for extra play missus doesn't know but I'm trying to get her into this.

I don't have a problem with peeps being married etc

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Really you think i am....i have no problem with married people male or female playing away from home...as long as there other half knows....if they they don't then there lying to themselves and most of of lying to the person they profess to love....think of that what you may.... but to me on this thread seems to be the ones that are that are defending and attempting to justify there appalling actions in the name of being a swinger

I don't have a problem with your POV on cheating. My issue is you don't actually answer the question that's asked when you're challenged on it, which of course you're entitled not too.

Not all debates are justification either."

Did you read the OP's opening thread?....i'm taking it that you did....at the very end...it says opinions...i gave mine

over a year ago

You mean to tell me there's cheats on here....how shocking

over a year ago

"You mean to tell me there's cheats on here....how shocking "

There not cheats there swingers...well according to them

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"None of our business until the said person tries to make it our business, then all bets are off and id flat out say to him in front of his mrs. Hey did you enjoy fucking my wife last night? Oh by the way heres the pics you asked me to save for your mrs and hand her the pictures.

You haven't thought this through have you?"

I took it as the usual fab hyperbole: not to be taken seriously.

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Did you read the OP's opening thread?....i'm taking it that you did....at the very end...it says opinions...i gave mine "

Yes and yes!

But you don't answer any subsequent ones though do you? Scroll up and you'll see for yourself what I'm referring to...

over a year ago

"You mean to tell me there's cheats on here....how shocking

There not cheats there swingers...well according to them "

Not according to all of them, generalisation yet again.

I'm not a swinger I'm on here for casual NSA sex with like minded individuals. And before you say it, this site also appears under this in a google search.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Really you think i am....i have no problem with married people male or female playing away from home...as long as there other half knows....if they they don't then there lying to themselves and most of of lying to the person they profess to love....think of that what you may.... but to me on this thread seems to be the ones that are that are defending and attempting to justify there appalling actions in the name of being a swinger "

they aren't playing away if their partners know lmao

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 19:50:43]

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Did you read the OP's opening thread?....i'm taking it that you did....at the very end...it says opinions...i gave mine

Yes and yes!

But you don't answer any subsequent ones though do you? Scroll up and you'll see for yourself what I'm referring to... "

But i did thats why your trying to berate me...if you read back...my opinion hasnt changed....oh and btw...the site name gives it away as in Fabswingers lol

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Really you think i am....i have no problem with married people male or female playing away from home...as long as there other half knows....if they they don't then there lying to themselves and most of of lying to the person they profess to love....think of that what you may.... but to me on this thread seems to be the ones that are that are defending and attempting to justify there appalling actions in the name of being a swinger they aren't playing away if their partners know lmao "

Ok i'll rephrase it....playing without there partner....BUT with there permission....a LOT are not doing that...whether they be male OR female....and no matter what slant you or anyone else wants to put on it....its calling cheating

over a year ago

Couldn't give a monkey's one way or the other x

over a year ago

I doubt it.

Your words not mine

Your words.

Deflecting again.

Yes and yes!

But you don't answer any subsequent ones though do you? Scroll up and you'll see for yourself what I'm referring to...

But i did thats why your trying to berate me...if you read back...my opinion hasnt changed....oh and btw...the site name gives it away as in Fabswingers lol "

Jeez are you being deliberately obtuse?

I'm not berating you, I'm trying to have a discussion but fuck it, its too much hard work I give up.

Post new Message to Thread