Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many women skip steps in oral foreplay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has just got to my attention and I must admin that majority of the ladies I've been with skip steps during oral. Kind of like a bloke going straight for the clit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

There are steps?!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This has just got to my attention and I must admin that majority of the ladies I've been with skip steps during oral. Kind of like a bloke going straight for the clit "

Skip steps?

Do you have a schedule then?

Tick sheet?

Blimey

over a year ago

My point has been proven already

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Sounds very clinical having steps lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"My point has been proven already "

Never had anyone complain though so maybe I'm acing the test without studying the syllabus

over a year ago

There's a recipe to follow!

over a year ago

I dont think I understood what your point was

Can you elaborate please?

over a year ago

"This has just got to my attention and I must admin that majority of the ladies I've been with skip steps during oral. Kind of like a bloke going straight for the clit "

I quite agree. I hate it when someone goes straight for my clit. There are other places to be teasing before that.

And the same goes for the guys. I wouldn't immediately get my mouth round a cock either.

over a year ago

Must be a Canadian thing, like climbing the Rocky Mountains

over a year ago

"This has just got to my attention and I must admin that majority of the ladies I've been with skip steps during oral. Kind of like a bloke going straight for the clit

Skip steps?

Tick sheet?

Blimey"

You mean you have not read the Haynes manual on ten steps to complete oral satisfaction

over a year ago

"This has just got to my attention and I must admin that majority of the ladies I've been with skip steps during oral. Kind of like a bloke going straight for the clit

I quite agree. I hate it when someone goes straight for my clit. There are other places to be teasing before that.

And the same goes for the guys. I wouldn't immediately get my mouth round a cock either. "

Finally someone gets it

over a year ago

Skip steps?

Tick sheet?

Blimey

You mean you have not read the Haynes manual on ten steps to complete oral satisfaction "

I did, but mine is a 1953 edition. The cock sucking page is missing. It goes straight to bollocks

over a year ago

I hate people who seem to think any sexual encounter has a linear progression...they're the ones who often try dreadful cyber too...and then I'll do this, and them you'll do that, and then we'll do this...seriously boring...

over a year ago

Have you thought of having a checksheet with a clipboard next to the bed? This may the start of something....!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Have you thought of having a checksheet with a clipboard next to the bed? This may the start of something....! "

This made me chuckle

over a year ago

They have one in the book "Sex Gods for Dummies"

over a year ago

"I hate people who seem to think any sexual encounter has a linear progression...they're the ones who often try dreadful cyber too...and then I'll do this, and them you'll do that, and then we'll do this...seriously boring..."

There's a difference between linear progression and teasing.

If you like to stick your soft cock in a dry vagina the moment you get naked, go for it

over a year ago

The new role of the second male in a mmf will be to audit the work of male number one. If rework is needed then a third may be required or else the meet can be scrapped altogther. Mff meets just can't work any more with twice the labour and half the manpower...

over a year ago

"I hate people who seem to think any sexual encounter has a linear progression...they're the ones who often try dreadful cyber too...and then I'll do this, and them you'll do that, and then we'll do this...seriously boring...

If you like to stick your soft cock in a dry vagina the moment you get naked, go for it "

I don't have one...

over a year ago

"I hate people who seem to think any sexual encounter has a linear progression...they're the ones who often try dreadful cyber too...and then I'll do this, and them you'll do that, and then we'll do this...seriously boring...

If you like to stick your soft cock in a dry vagina the moment you get naked, go for it "

If you can stick a soft cock in a dry vagina then you might be forgiven for thinking the vagina in question is not the worlds tightest...

over a year ago

Part of the tease factor is not knowing what is coming next,isn't it? Just doing what feels right at the time.

over a year ago

"The new role of the second male in a mmf will be to audit the work of male number one. If rework is needed then a third may be required or else the meet can be scrapped altogther. Mff meets just can't work any more with twice the labour and half the manpower... "

I’ll test out the 3 guys

over a year ago

Whatever got you thinking about this?

over a year ago

If you like to stick your soft cock in a dry vagina the moment you get naked, go for it

Part of the tease factor is not knowing what is coming next,isn't it? Just doing what feels right at the time."

True but when majority of the time you know she goes straight for the cock or cock's tip, it's not very surprising is it?

over a year ago

Whatever got you thinking about this? "

Haha, build up sexual frustration I suppose

over a year ago

Part of the tease factor is not knowing what is coming next,isn't it? Just doing what feels right at the time.

True but when majority of the time you know she goes straight for the cock or cock's tip, it's not very surprising is it?"

m

Are you saying they don’t kiss? Touch or anything? Just get your cock out your trousers?

over a year ago

Step 1...smash down throat door n use those tonsils like a punchbag

That's the only step....

over a year ago

Haha, build up sexual frustration I suppose "

If I could help you out I would, balls in hand!

over a year ago

Haha, build up sexual frustration I suppose

If I could help you out I would, balls in hand! "

Please do

over a year ago

Me! I skip steps 1-3 and also 4d,5e and 6a. My bad!!

over a year ago

Huh?

I tend not to follow instructions I tend to follow the guy's lead. Maybe I've been doing it wrong.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Skip steps?

Tick sheet?

Blimey

You mean you have not read the Haynes manual on ten steps to complete oral satisfaction

I did, but mine is a 1953 edition. The cock sucking page is missing. It goes straight to bollocks"

And post of the thread award goes to the Sappster!!

If I had a cup of tea currently I'd be wiping it off my tablet!!

over a year ago

Skip steps?

Tick sheet?

Blimey

I did, but mine is a 1953 edition. The cock sucking page is missing. It goes straight to bollocks

And post of the thread award goes to the Sappster!!

If I had a cup of tea currently I'd be wiping it off my tablet!! "

Thankyou kind sir

My writers have been very busy this weekend

over a year ago

I try to get in all the steps, though every guy is different they will be in a different order, sometimes one step is enough!

over a year ago

If a lady is going to be kind enough to pop my old fella into her obliging mouth and perform fellatio I for one am more than happy if she jumps from step 1 straight to step 10

over a year ago

Well I for one can't follow instructions so that's me failing.

Fatbird

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Gosh I never knew there were steps. I just do what feels right at the time.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

He's right you know, most go straight to

Steps 5,6,7,8 what a tragedy, it was the last thing on my mind

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

OP

I'm never to old to learn .. please could you give us a detailed tutorial .. and once I have taken notes, revised and done as many practicals as possible I will come back and let you know what grade I get

over a year ago

"OP

I'm never to old to learn .. please could you give us a detailed tutorial .. and once I have taken notes, revised and done as many practicals as possible I will come back and let you know what grade I get

"

Dear madam

I think you could write the manual. Nothing that you can teach a master (mistress?) of the art.

Kind regards

Your very happy subject material

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

"OP

Dear madam

I think you could write the manual. Nothing that you can teach a master (mistress?) of the art.

Kind regards

Your very happy subject material"

Why thank you kind sir xxx

over a year ago

You use the word steps and people miss the point of the thread, bit like putting the word white in privilege

over a year ago

"You use the word steps and people miss the point of the thread, bit like putting the word white in privilege "

It's a Pavlovian conditioned response

over a year ago

True but when majority of the time you know she goes straight for the cock or cock's tip, it's not very surprising is it?"

Have you tried talking to the ladies in question? If no one tells them to be more teasing, or a little slower they not going to change what they consider a winning formula.

Ginger

over a year ago

"OP

Dear madam

Kind regards

Your very happy subject material"

over a year ago

I don't want someone going through 'steps' with me.

Sounds clinical and bloody awful.

over a year ago

Never thought of it as "steps" i just like to wind up and tease my partner till they're begging me to put them between my lips

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good grief you sound like my ex!

1 touch point a 3 times

2 touch point b twice

Soo boring, every person is different and every time is different. Go with the flow and communicate

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"My point has been proven already

Never had anyone complain though so maybe I'm acing the test without studying the syllabus "

Does any man complain about a blow job??

In my limited experience they usually say that's the best bj ever!

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I like to lick balls. Suck them. Run my tongue along the shaft. Swirl my tongue around the tip. Tease the slit. Suckle the head. Slide my lips slowly up and down the shaft. Suck hard and deep and fast. If I missed any “steps” let me know

Shame more guys don’t tease though and quite a few don’t even think of returning the favour and do oral on women.

By *ucketlist6969Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"He's right you know, most go straight to

Steps 5,6,7,8 what a tragedy, it was the last thing on my mind "

Haha.. had me singing along with you then.

over a year ago

"OP

Dear madam

Kind regards

Your very happy subject material

"

No need to be jealous... you can have some too

By *ighwayloversCouple
over a year ago

Temptationville

Personally I don't like doing rushed blow jobs, I like taking my time,I love rimming and massaging his prostate but not all guys are into this

over a year ago

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Are there checklist for each procedure during sex rather like pilots have for flying? Now I have some rather strange images in my head

over a year ago

"You use the word steps and people miss the point of the thread, bit like putting the word white in privilege "

Well,maybe you'd like to explain where we are all going wrong,instead of being so vague.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"You use the word steps and people miss the point of the thread, bit like putting the word white in privilege

Well,maybe you'd like to explain where we are all going wrong,instead of being so vague.

"

I think he means he prefers a gentle tease leading up to a blowie.

Sometimes my man has aroused me so much that I want his cock straight in my mouth!

Perhaps the OP is the type of guy who prefers the woman to kick things off and in that case, for me, teasing is what it's all about

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If you communicate what you want as poorly as the way you started this thread, you won't get what you want.

Women are not mind readers and all men like different things. Some don't even like bj's.

Nita

over a year ago

If you communicate what you want as poorly as the way you started this thread, you won't get what you want.

Women are not mind readers and all men like different things. Some don't even like bj's.

Nita"

That's true but as you can tell from the post, some women understand the point while others decide to go passive aggressive when a male even questions their technique.

over a year ago

Nita

That's true but as you can tell from the post, some women understand the point while others decide to go passive aggressive when a male even questions their technique."

You didn't question anyones technique,though. You just made some vague comments about skipping steps.

Maybe it's just you who is unhappy with the services you're receiving. I never had a complaint and I'd be very surprised if any of us has.

Either there are a lot of happy men around or they are too passive to speak up.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I think it’s the use of the word “admin” that has got us all thinking of checklists and tick boxes . I’m rather imagining a person in glasses and holding a clipboard watching very, very closely to ensure all steps are followed .... perhaps a small admonishment if something is amiss.

Ooooh kinky

V x

over a year ago

"Sounds very clinical having steps lol"

Must be something to do with having ladders in stockings

Lol.

over a year ago

There should be a Haynes manual for this

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

That would explain why I always have bits left over... Or is that IKEA flatpack?

over a year ago

Does it not depend on the circumstances?

It would be nice to tease and frustrate either sex until they're begging to be touched.

There isn't always time or space for that though.

In an ideal world there would be plenty of "steps" but it just isn't always practical.

over a year ago

"The new role of the second male in a mmf will be to audit the work of male number one. If rework is needed then a third may be required or else the meet can be scrapped altogther. Mff meets just can't work any more with twice the labour and half the manpower... "

PMSL Funny as fucK!!!!

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"I like to lick balls. Suck them. Run my tongue along the shaft. Swirl my tongue around the tip. Tease the slit. Suckle the head. Slide my lips slowly up and down the shaft. Suck hard and deep and fast. If I missed any “steps” let me know

Shame more guys don’t tease though and quite a few don’t even think of returning the favour and do oral on women. "

over a year ago

Follow the steps every time and it’s a good bj.

Mix it up a bit and surprise him and it’s an amazing bj.

over a year ago

There are s'posed to be steps...???

From my experience, men just try to force my mouth open and then ram the damn thing down my throat, while calling me "a filthy c**t.."

I learned early on to either bite hard, or to avoid doing it at all costs...

Never again...!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Right come on then educate us.

The steps are as follows:

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Hopefully there's not more than 4 steps as I may have lost interest by then

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

"

And the same goes for the guys. I wouldn't immediately get my mouth round a cock either. "

^ Time waster!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Right come on then educate us.

The steps are as follows:

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Hopefully there's not more than 4 steps as I may have lost interest by then "

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

I wouldn’t want any woman blowing me off on ladders.

Just no.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"My point has been proven already

Never had anyone complain though so maybe I'm acing the test without studying the syllabus "

They want another meet and don't have the balls to say so you missed some

over a year ago

I think some of you ladies need to suck it up and improve on your poor oral technique

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t want any woman blowing me off on ladders.

Just no. "

She might slip and bite it off.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I think some of you ladies need to suck it up and improve on your poor oral technique "

Erm excuse me ^^ what are the steps?!

over a year ago

"I think some of you ladies need to suck it up and improve on your poor oral technique

Erm excuse me ^^ what are the steps?! "

People don't ask for enlightenment, they seek it

over a year ago

"I think some of you ladies need to suck it up and improve on your poor oral technique

Erm excuse me ^^ what are the steps?!

People don't ask for enlightenment, they seek it "

Trousers down then boys, steps 1 - 4 coming up

Get ready to take notes....

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Pen and note paper at the ready......

over a year ago

Positive attitude is the drive to progress. Well done ladies

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I think some of you ladies need to suck it up and improve on your poor oral technique "

Dude you need to lighten up or you will never get a blow-job on here.

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple
over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

Steps change depending on the cock lol

Sometimes two hands are needed

I usually mix it up - go from suck, tease, suck

lick balls with soft suck

tongue along the shaft.

Swirl my tongue around the tip.

Suckle the head.

Suck hard

Suck slow & deep

Opposite rotate with two hands

With up/down motion

But always usually start with teasing, fingers, light teasing kisses, lick against the thigh skin followed by blowing air gently to give the goosebump effect; soft touch of nails around the pelvis, inner thigh, pelvis to naval.... and then start the sucking... when resting jaw repeat teasing steps to maintain before resuming to suck .. (continue sucking after cum swallow till they groan)

Never had any complaints

By *rMrsRichCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouh

Haha love this post!

I suck cock exactly the same way I lick pussy; just how I’d like it done!

If I had one! Which I’d love! Just for one day! Just for this reason!

Who knows where I rank, I don’t ask I just get horny

over a year ago

Suck it up! *girlie giggle*

over a year ago

And the same goes for the guys. I wouldn't immediately get my mouth round a cock either.

Finally someone gets it "

Totally agree..

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Must be a Canadian thing, like climbing the Rocky Mountains"

Double fisting is a Canadian thing too..

But apparently out there it means having a drink or food in each hand... it's what we call a balanced diet...

over a year ago

Suck it up! *girlie giggle* "

Can you do it for me instead ?

over a year ago

Haha love this post!

I suck cock exactly the same way I lick pussy; just how I’d like it done!

If I had one! Which I’d love! Just for one day! Just for this reason!

Who knows where I rank, I don’t ask I just get horny

"

It feels good regardless of technique but why settle for good when it can feel amazing

over a year ago

"There's a recipe to follow!"

Equal amounts of flour, eggs and milk.

Ooops no that’s Yorkshire puddings

over a year ago

Suck it up! *girlie giggle*

Can you do it for me instead ?"

Without a shadow of a doubt! I'll show you what you've been missing

over a year ago

I have so much to learn, it seems......

Phil

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"I wouldn’t want any woman blowing me off on ladders.

Just no.

She might slip and bite it off. "

( wipes tears from eyes )

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Well if we’re going to go all official & formal on this I’m sure none of you won’t mind us asking to see your risk assessments for this and whilst you’re at it it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to provide the contract between the parties involved and just to be on the safe side your written procedure of how these ‘works’ will be carried out.

Thanks in advance. X

By *KMaxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow.

Turns out 'O' levels wasn't a euphemism at all!

Post new Message to Thread