Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

More about the mind than the body ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.... I'm finding it difficult to connect with people recently as I'm finding more and more people are just looking for a quick bit of fun. For me i enjoy all the build up and connection I like to get into each other's mind as it makes the meet more intense. Now I'm not criticising anyone for quick meets as we are all different I'm just stating I find it more difficult of late and wondered about others ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know what you mean, I read a lot of things on the forum and in veri’s that I know wouldn’t be for me because of the points you mention. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, everybody’s different.

L x

over a year ago

I think a lot is because I'm a single guy and yes maybe a little different in regards to not just meeting anyone and certainly not just playing with anyone. It's more than just wanting a quick bang when I'm pissed which is what I seem to find from people more so these days

over a year ago

The struggle is real...stick with what you want! I'm very much the same on the whole and although I don't mind a quick social, I don't fuck total strangers, few people seem to wanna put in the time...and that's cool...I'll save myself for those that do and have a blast!

over a year ago

I've no interest in quick bangs. I find the better I've got to know someone the more relaxed I am, which ends up a better fuck for all involved.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

That’s a common theme on the forums but that might be because the forums tends to attract those of us who prefer to make a connection. We are but a tiny drop in the fab ocean!

Nothing beats it for me when you make that connection though!

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

Totally agree. I get messages from men that think I'll drop everything to go and meet them there and then. That's not for me. I need to sussa person out. See if we can have a laugh together. If we can't manage more than a few messages before I get bored it's just not going to work. Keep looking hun xx

over a year ago

It's just nice to know your on the same page as somebody and once your mind kicks in the intensity when you meet just adds to the whole situation. If somebody doesn't engage my mind then it's just not going to work for me. I genuinely expected more to be of the same thoughts.

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

I would have thought women would have thought the same way but the more time I spend on here I think that people's attitudes are changing. Sorry I end up sounding like a prude but there does seem to be more women just wanting a shag and go. Fair bloody play but it's not for me x

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

It's not just singles though as we get messages from couples wanting to meet 'now' as if we'd can both just drop everything and go. We always meet for a social first and if we don't feel a connection there's no way we would play

over a year ago

I would say I get more from couples especially when they've had a good drink, personally a no pressure social works best no pressure no expectations

Post new Message to Thread