Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples, where are the male pictures

Jump to newest

By *mileandenjoy OP   Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Am I the only one who is frustrated at the lack of male pictures in couples profiles? (And I don’t mean dick pics!)

Btw this is the female half of the couple asking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Am I the only one who is frustrated at the lack of male pictures in couples profiles? (And I don’t mean dick pics!)

Btw this is the female half of the couple asking "

I appear on our pics, but to be fair... Nita is much nicer to look at.

Cal x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmmm yes...perhaps couples that feel this way should lead by example....

over a year ago

I like the couples' photos that have both of them in. It's a couples profile, I expect to see them being a couple.

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Our photos are pretty evenly split with some of myself, some of Mrs2 and some of both of us together. Just how it should be in my opinion.

Mr2

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

[Removed by poster at 24/11/17 22:08:49]

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

In our photos

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

That doesn't bother me at all, it's the ones that only have pictures of groups of people that confuse me, how am I supposed to know which ones are actually the couple?

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

There is no need to display my ugly old carcass as we only meet at clubs or parties. D is photogenic enough for both of us. But I'm on the private gallery.

over a year ago

Seeing as the topic comes up at least twice a week I would imagine you're not the only one asking this OP.

However, perhaps you might like to have a 50/50 split of photos on yours?

For us, it's the profile that suits and is reasonably successful, so we are happy with our photos.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP it may seem to some that you are being a little hippocritical seeing as your photos are mostly of the female. Perhaps you could start a new trend for having an even mix of pictures of both of you

over a year ago

Chippenham

Male commenting.

Fair comment to those that have said we aren’t 50:50 we will get the camera out tonight and even things out

But at least we have some of me, some profiles don’t have any of the man.

Anyway watch this space, but be careful what you wish for !

over a year ago

I think we’ve got a decent mix of photos.

Don’t even bother replying to couples with no photos of the guy on show.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

We tend to prefer profiles with pic’s of both. Our’s are both, but more of Beth

over a year ago

"That doesn't bother me at all, it's the ones that only have pictures of groups of people that confuse me, how am I supposed to know which ones are actually the couple? "

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Male commenting.

Fair comment to those that have said we aren’t 50:50 we will get the camera out tonight and even things out

Anyway watch this space, but be careful what you wish for ! "

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yeah we think that sometimes, I need to know that I like the look of both people so it’s annoying when there’s nothing of the guy. We’ve clearly got more of me, but there’s enough of SSS to get the idea.

I guess it’s different if only the F plays or some other similar dynamic but generally we like to see both.

TB

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Obviously up to the couple how they manage their profile but as a lady looking at couples, if the profile doesn’t have an even mix of both of them then I would bypass that profile.

over a year ago

"There is no need to display my ugly old carcass as we only meet at clubs or parties. D is photogenic enough for both of us. But I'm on the private gallery."

But you'd still expect us girls to shag "your ugly old carcass"

False advertising in my opinion!

over a year ago

"I think we’ve got a decent mix of photos.

Don’t even bother replying to couples with no photos of the guy on show. "

I don't get the profiles with no pics of the guy!! What are they thinking? "Oh we will shag this couple cos the fem is hot"! Sorry if you both want to be involved then all parties want to see what each other looks like!!

over a year ago

our only public picture currently is the Monkeys buns...

By *elen321Woman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury

I don't like a couples profile that only has pics of the lady, if I'm going to join you as a couple and play with both of you then I want to known what you both look like. Even if the lady is better looking than the bloke I'm interested in both of you.

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Guilty. .. However we have lots of private pics xx

over a year ago

"Am I the only one who is frustrated at the lack of male pictures in couples profiles? (And I don’t mean dick pics!)

We have the normal pics in private and send on request. However we are going to add some public without face shots.

over a year ago

I need to add some of myself again, initially uploaded too many of the wife but when I'm looking for fun I barely get a reply due to no pics of me. Think maybe I should start my own profile and leave this one for our mmf meets

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Whilst ours are majority my pics, there’s plenty of Sir for you to get the gist of body and a bit of face.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

We like to see couple profiles with pics of them together, and not just action shots.

We tend to keep our pics to the sort that we like to see on other profiles. Our gallery only tends to be female heavy if we’ve had a photo session and hubby has uploaded new pics

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Our profile and run it as we see fit. We don’t meet couples and the male doesn’t play, only present; so it makes perfect sense to us.

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Our profile and run it as we see fit. We don’t meet couples and the male doesn’t play, only present; so it makes perfect sense to us."

Hotwife can do what she wants to do with her profile

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Trouble is some men just aren't photogenic.

over a year ago

Chippenham

"Trouble is some men just aren't photogenic. "

Spot on, and let’s face it we don’t have the same curves as the ladies.

over a year ago

"Trouble is some men just aren't photogenic.

Spot on, and let’s face it we don’t have the same curves as the ladies."

But you still expect other couples to meet you! I don't understand your logic?

over a year ago

yeh ive noticed majority of couples profiles don't show the male in pics , just assumed it was swinging couple etiquette , but if ur both looking to play it seems silly both not being on displayed pics

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

We’ve tried to balance ours out but when Sally’s form is that bloody fine and you can only add a finite number of pictures, I feel a bit of a fraudster taking up the space that she can much more elegantly and sexily fill xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

However.... i would suggest the male half can usually look good in clothed photos.

By *elen321Woman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury

"Our profile and run it as we see fit. We don’t meet couples and the male doesn’t play, only present; so it makes perfect sense to us."

I think it's different for a hot wife couple, if the male half isn't playing then there is no need for photo's. it's the ones who expect you to play with both of them but don't have any male photo's that are frustrating.

over a year ago

"Male commenting.

Intersting mix of pics now. You have added cock shots, but no pussy shots, why one but not the other?

By *i fem huntersCouple
over a year ago

london

We have an even mix

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We've tried to have a real mix, and there are more of us together in our private pics. We could probably do with some more of us together...but we tend to get carried away and forget! That said, based on fabs from cpls and women, we probably only just need Hers pics up!

What we do find strange are those people who, when we get to the point of exchanging face pics, just send us non-face pics from their public photos?!

over a year ago

No one's interested in me so there's no point in posting pictures of myself.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We have recently hidden a fair few of our photos and i uploaded a few of myself.

To be honest though the process of posing makes me cringe as does looking at the pictures afterwards..i have no body issues i just hate photos, no idea why

over a year ago

There are no public pics of me (Grey)on our profile and that's how it will stay.

If you dont like that then you clearly aren't what we are looking for.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"No one's interested in me so there's no point in posting pictures of myself. "

Testify brother

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We do keep saying we will have a pic session of just me (especially as I’ve just got back down to fighting weight) but I get horny when TB is half naked and then it all goes to pot

What also makes it difficult is I have a very unique sleeve so angles to keep that private can be challenging but if interest and conversation leads to a friends invite then plenty in our private pics to share

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Our profile and run it as we see fit. We don’t meet couples and the male doesn’t play, only present; so it makes perfect sense to us.

I think it's different for a hot wife couple, if the male half isn't playing then there is no need for photo's. it's the ones who expect you to play with both of them but don't have any male photo's that are frustrating."

Ah! Point taken.

over a year ago

That's how I roll.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I guess that's OK if you aren't playing, but does it not occur to you that no one is interested because its unclear on the profile whether you do or don't play?

If you do play why would a female looking to play with couples with plenty of other profiles to choose from showing pics then go & pick yours to contact when the first thing they have to do is ask?

S

By *haznsteCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

We try to keep ours even

over a year ago

"No one's interested in me so there's no point in posting pictures of myself.

I guess that's OK if you aren't playing, but does it not occur to you that no one is interested because its unclear on the profile whether you do or don't play?

If you do play why would a female looking to play with couples with plenty of other profiles to choose from showing pics then go & pick yours to contact when the first thing they have to do is ask?

S

"

I want to play. But every time we've got to that point and I've come to join in everything stopped and I've been rejected so don't see the point in trying now tbh. Happy for Mrs to play with women and I'll join if I'm allowed.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Male commenting.

Is this STILL the female half speaking?

over a year ago

Half and half on our profile, most in private

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

As the straight female (who is slightly bi flexible in the right circumstances) half of a couple, I would never consider us meeting a couple who’s profile was dominated by pics of the lady. I would be interested in playing with the male, if you don’t show me what you look like then how am I meant to know if I’m attracted to you?

We are all free to run our profiles to please ourselves and if you’re happy with what you show and the results it gives you then you’re doing it right for you.

One thing that we do dislike however is hypocrisy. For example, people who say “must have pics of both of you” and then don’t have them on their own profile. Or people who say “must send face pic” but will not reciprocate. These types of people are clearly not singing from the same hymn sheet as us, we obviously have different opinions and will not get on. We would not only move on to other people more suited to ourselves, we would probably block them too

over a year ago

Our couples has equal amounts of us both. It irritates me to only see just the lady of a couple, so we try and make sure there's plenty of us both so everyone knows what they're getting when messaging us.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Depends what you're looking for. Our pics are just of the wife as we are looking for men for MMF. Not really any point in advertising the husband in our case.

However, we have pics of both of us in our private gallery that we happily share with candidates we like.

over a year ago

Plenty of Hubz here

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I've been thinking about this and i think i can see a fair reason why a lot of guys wouldn't upload pictures of themselves.

A lot of profiles that contact us are lopsided in that the focus is usually on the female half of us, add to that the amount of single guys and girls who seem to try to brush me off to one side with there opening message it could quickly demoralise the male half of a couple.

Now i'm not saying i'm of a nature to be bothered by this and i have zero confidence issues in making my presence known(a flick on the ear tends to work)but i can empathise with a man who may feel this way.

We are often percieved as the albatross around the neck as a male.

over a year ago

*cough* Ahem!

Fuzz

over a year ago

"Male commenting.

How about the two of you together?

That’s what I like to see on a couples profile.

over a year ago

"Male commenting.

Tbh, your profile would look a lot sexier without the male pictures.

over a year ago

"Male commenting.

Tbh, your profile would look a lot sexier without the male pictures. "

Kinda defeats the point in it being a couples profile, dontcha think?

over a year ago

Well there’s even more confusion with our pics. Anybody who is interested in what Mr looks like would have to guess which guy is him, as I think there are about 6 different guys in our pics! Is all very clear in our friends pics what he looks like though.

Mrs

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Male commenting.

Tbh, your profile would look a lot sexier without the male pictures. "

Prooves my point i think

By *aughtychopsCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

We like to show both of us and like to see other couples do the same

Need to have a good photo session soon

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

This always frustrates me.

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

True, as with most couples there's a definite heavy bias towards the sexy half on our profile too lol

To be fair though,

I can't imagine who would be wanting to look at two many pics on me anyway

over a year ago

We have pictures of both of us on the Couple Profile; possibly more of Number One Chap when I think about it (but then, he is terribly scrummy). We’d be wishing to play equally with people we meet through that profile (put the wolves back, I meet other ladies solo through this profile). It would seem silly to not show perspective play chums both of the people they may like to meet with. I certainly wouldn’t “go in blind”.

over a year ago

No one wants to see my ginger mush lol

over a year ago

It’s a fair point - I suppose it’s because on our couples profile, Monkey gets a million Fabs for every one I get. This is normal I assume due to the high number of men to women on here, but it does make you disinclined to put up pictures you assume no one wants to see. But then, I might be talking bollox. It’s hard to tell.

over a year ago

She’s crap with a camera but next week someone is going to do some new ones so he will be on here but do have some in private pictures

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

None of Hubby on ours and won’t be.

We send pics by PM once we get chatting and maybe plan to arrange a meet or social.

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Obviously up to the couple how they manage their profile but as a lady looking at couples, if the profile doesn’t have an even mix of both of them then I would bypass that profile. "

Yup. This

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Obviously up to the couple how they manage their profile but as a lady looking at couples, if the profile doesn’t have an even mix of both of them then I would bypass that profile.

Yup. This "

Who says all couples are looking for a lady?

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Obviously up to the couple how they manage their profile but as a lady looking at couples, if the profile doesn’t have an even mix of both of them then I would bypass that profile.

Yup. This

Who says all couples are looking for a lady?"

Re-read think you misread it

over a year ago

We only look for chaps and they seem to not be to fussed with pics of me lol

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup. This

Who says all couples are looking for a lady?"

Some couples looking for women have predominantly female half photos or none of the male half.

You guys are fine obviously as you're looking for men, so this thread doesn't affect you...

By *ighamCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

We do have pics of me up there but as I’m about as photogenic as a steaming turd it’s a rare pic that I don’t look like a serial killer

Mr

over a year ago

"I think we’ve got a decent mix of photos.

Don’t even bother replying to couples with no photos of the guy on show. "

Ditto..

that being said, we've taken couples off our profile atm.

Adam

over a year ago

Women are lick bait for the profile.

over a year ago

"Trouble is some men just aren't photogenic. "

More than just some if Fab profiles are anything to go by.....

over a year ago

Most men dont take pride in taking pics and can't be bothered unless it's there dick .Think its cause most there brain is in the dick

over a year ago

OP you’re not the only one that’s frustrated by it, we won’t bother replying to profiles without male photos

Amber x

over a year ago

More than just some if Fab profiles are anything to go by....."

Ooooo. Cutting.

over a year ago

More than just some if Fab profiles are anything to go by.....

Ooooo. Cutting. "

I'm taking no prisoners tonight Rach...

over a year ago

When your lady is straight and girl on girl is of no interest it's absolutely crucial she's attracted to the guy. People are free to run there profile how they like but we dismiss anyone without pics of the male half, it just makes you question why they don't have them.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"When your lady is straight and girl on girl is of no interest it's absolutely crucial she's attracted to the guy. People are free to run there profile how they like but we dismiss anyone without pics of the male half, it just makes you question why they don't have them."

"We" on a single male profile??

Confused?

Is there more than one of you

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

sadly this is still a mainly .dominated male site .so female pics will get more attention .even couples are mainly the male that looks most [in our case defo]same reason that females our more popular models in the straight world

over a year ago

We have plenty on ours but prefer to keep them for friends only.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"We have plenty on ours but prefer to keep them for friends only. "

Ours are in Private.

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"When your lady is straight and girl on girl is of no interest it's absolutely crucial she's attracted to the guy. People are free to run there profile how they like but we dismiss anyone without pics of the male half, it just makes you question why they don't have them.

"We" on a single male profile??

Confused?

Is there more than one of you "

Yeah I have a couples profile too

over a year ago

We have pics of G but yes, there are more of me. G isn't a fan of having his taken and as we're mainly looking for single guys oon here it's not a big issue.

If and when we are looking at a couple's profile we don't really care about there being an even number of pics of each as long as we can get an idea of what both look like. I'd rather one good body pics than the ones where there are just cock shots or group pics where you can't figure out which guy is in the couple. Tx

By *RnMrsFreakCouple
over a year ago

Hull,England

People want to see what Mr looks like but they want to look at Mrs, there's a difference.

By *xhibcoupleausCouple
over a year ago

sydney

we get frustrated by this as we'll obviously only be meeting couples if we're both keen.

We do have a majority of pics of Mrs on public but have an even mix for friends and private face pics. Some mf profiles dont even have a pic of the male half which is frustrating

By *m6469Couple
over a year ago

Northwich

Yes M is always saying this

over a year ago

We posted a similar thread awhile ago. But have photos of both of us on there, individually, and together.

By *r wonkerMan
over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 27/11/17 11:07:03]

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We are both in ours, private and public. We also feel that couples should have at least one pic of them together. Mr.

over a year ago

Agree with most of the above !

over a year ago

I (male) agree with this as I am not very photogenic however it is frustrating when chatting to couples and they have no pictures of the male.

Even had lots of friends requests and in private pics no male shots

At least have a couple if male is playing as well

over a year ago

By the looks of it we probably need to take some more pics and even the score :P

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

If you find a profile that's frustrating because it doesn't have enough pictures of the guy just move onto the next one - there are plenty to choose from. People put up profiles that work for THEM. They shouldn't change them for you or for anyone else. It's up to YOU to find ones that work for you.

over a year ago

We tailor ours to whoever we are interested in at the time

over a year ago

We do have some of mr in ours, but he takes better pics xxxx

over a year ago

We have pics, tho face pics are for ftiends only

over a year ago

More than just some if Fab profiles are anything to go by....."

So true - Phil

over a year ago

Looks like we'd best get some more male pics on then!

over a year ago

We’ve put some on, feedback anybody?

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

You're not alone at all OP. Frustrating us an understatement

over a year ago

We have a decent mix of ourselves on our profile. We like to see photos of both the male and the female on profiles. Seems only right.

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We have pictures of both of us but more of me as I just happen to have more photos of myself to add

By *m6469Couple
over a year ago

Northwich

We have both on our profile it a couple after all M is all ways saying this. male pictures need more

over a year ago

Every good seller knows you put the saleable stock up front and pretty up your shop window with it in the hope someone might want to take some of the naffer stock once they're inside

Post new Message to Thread