Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

punching above...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey...

Particularly interested in hearing from woman and men who have fun with someone who they would consider 'out of their league'....

Anyone care to share ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

All of them

over a year ago

lol, I find that hard to believe having looked at your pics !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are there leagues? How do you know what league you're in?

I've played with people I think are more attractive than me but having saw the lust in their eyes I think there's a chance they'd say the same about me.

over a year ago

I've consistently aimed high.

Won some lost some.

Nowadays I just prefer a person who's a kind and genuine soul.

over a year ago

maybe my terminology is wrong... I guess I was trying to ask if anyone has ever had fun with someone who they just thought "wow... I never thought they would go for me" ... If you know what I mean ? ..

As an example... Me,Holly Willoughby and someone i've known for years... ... No offence meant..

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hey...

Particularly interested in hearing from woman and men who have fun with someone who they would consider 'out of their league'....

Anyone care to share ?"

That's our relationship in a nutshell

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Leagues don’t exist

There’s either mutual attraction or there isn’t it’s as simple as that

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

There’s either mutual attraction or there isn’t it’s as simple as that "

Yikes

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

I have so much to learn !!... I guess its because I haven't had much luck on here...

sorry to anyone who reads this.... I didnt mean my post to come across as me being a nob head

xx

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

Or bad manners and shallow b/s

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

Yikes"

;), I thought that as well.. lol

By *ammyharrogateWoman
over a year ago

Harrogate

Oh bugger I wanted to know what league I was in

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I am not sure about this league system. I have met people who have made me go wow I am a lucky git.

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

"I've consistently aimed high.

Won some lost some.

Nowadays I just prefer a person who's a kind and genuine soul. "

over a year ago

Won some lost some.

"

Stop it!!

I'm yearning....

over a year ago

Leagues? My attitude is that if I am not good enough for someone then they are not good enough for me either.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Leagues? My attitude is that if I am not good enough for someone then they are not good enough for me either."

I would agree with that.

over a year ago

And none of you have ever ignored even a well written and interesting message from someone on here...

over a year ago

"Oh bugger I wanted to know what league I was in "

From what I have learnt by reading the replies to my post... I'd say you are in the people's league

over a year ago

"Leagues? My attitude is that if I am not good enough for someone then they are not good enough for me either."

I really have got this post very wrong !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/17 02:08:22]

over a year ago

"Leagues? My attitude is that if I am not good enough for someone then they are not good enough for me either.

"

Not necessarily. Anything that gets people thinking (about any subject) has to be a good thing.

over a year ago

I knew what you meant OP. The expression I use is ‘batting above my station’. I did it once on Fab. We used to see a guy who was much younger than me and looks and body-wise could have been a Hollywood film star. Never understood what he saw in me. However I feel more comfortable and find there is more of real attraction with guys more down on my level. Or should I say league? Did I say that word? My bad. I’m sure Brad Pitt is out of my league though

Mrs

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Leagues? My attitude is that if I am not good enough for someone then they are not good enough for me either.

"

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve looked at some profiles and thought “he’s waaaaaay out of my league!” A couple of times I’ve chanced it; sometimes successfully, sometimes I crashed and burned.

over a year ago

"I knew what you meant OP. The expression I use is ‘batting above my station’. I did it once on Fab. We used to see a guy who was much younger than me and looks and body-wise could have been a Hollywood film star. Never understood what he saw in me. However I feel more comfortable and find there is more of real attraction with guys more down on my level. Or should I say league? Did I say that word? My bad. I’m sure Brad Pitt is out of my league though

Mrs"

thanks for understanding what I meant

over a year ago

The original post made perfect sense.

I'm sure most people at some point whether on here or in real life have been with someone and thought "Wow I'd never thought they'd go for someone like me"

Society would say that I punch above my weight Espicially with some of the guys I've met on here but I've fancied them and they've fancied me so *shrugs *

By *ichard derbyMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Anyone seen star ship troopers recently

over a year ago

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?"

I've been lucky enough to have been with a few that I consider out of my league, not just one offs either some have ended up regular fun!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Leagues don’t exist

Or bad manners and shallow b/s"

Who said that attraction had to be purely physical

That negative attitude it’s more of a turn off that what you actually look like

over a year ago

Had regular meets with a woman who openly admitted she wouldn't consider dating me but wanted to fuck me? Definitely out of my league

over a year ago

Premier League, obvs

Phil

over a year ago

Not necessarily. Anything that gets people thinking (about any subject) has to be a good thing."

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"Are there leagues? How do you know what league you're in?

I've played with people I think are more attractive than me but having saw the lust in their eyes I think there's a chance they'd say the same about me.

"

ylur in my top league

over a year ago

"Had regular meets with a woman who openly admitted she wouldn't consider dating me but wanted to fuck me? Definitely out of my league"

Had the same with a man.

He's fucking an old minger. I'm fucking a sexy guy.

Who's the winner? I am!!

over a year ago

"All of them"
snap

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Me. Regularly. I guess there’s no harm in trying. I’m not dead yet.

Mrs

over a year ago

I've been surprised by a few of the messages that I've got on here.

over a year ago

Yawn ....

We all know there are "leagues" and people that are deemed more attractive than others in the real world!

It was the same people who called supermodels "super"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that - but lets face it some people are universally beautiful.

That's why some of the famous ones have millions of pounds and we dont

I'm not sure "leagues" matter so much on here - a place that people come to for NSA sex.

Lust is lust it has no leagues.

over a year ago

There's deffintely Been one or two women where I've thought "fucking hell im out of my depth here" but the simple fact they enjoyed my company (or at least seemed to) is enough to make me a happy man

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

As others have said - I don’t think there are leagues as such.

However - I’ll happily admit I’ve met guys who I doubt would consider meeting me on a traditional dating site- and vice versa!

I’ve met some incredibly hot young guys on here - I’m very lucky! Just hope it stays that way for a wee while longer!

over a year ago

Don't consider anybody to be out of either of our leagues

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I've always punched well above my weight, there's been a few times over the years where I've looked in the mirror at my average head and thought "how did that happen?!"

over a year ago

There is a reasonable amout of butt hurt on this thread...

You empower yourself by seeking out those you are attracted to and hopefully the feeling is mutual.

Sometimes when you think you are out of someone's league, they are thinking the same thing.

If you think that someone is up themselves... It might say more about you...

But the sense of entitlement debate come up frequently anyway. No one likes rejection. No one like someone who can't handle rejection.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No leagues here. If there's mutual attraction we're happy.

I freely admit that lots of people are way above me intellectually but

I never feel that someone is in any way better than me because of how they look.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I don't think there are "leagues"

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder and attraction often works in mysterious, unseen ways. One of the lessons that fab has rammed home for me

over a year ago

What does "good enough" mean?

It suggests that someone is either a better or lower person, or at least, that's how they see themselves. Slightly self degrading or a little egotistical depending which on you consider yourself.

I am sure it's more just down to mutual attraction.

Or is "good enough" a reference to class or social standing rather than looks?

If there was a mutual attraction, physically and mentally, class and social standing shouldn't be an issue!

When we are turned down by someone we can often be left feeling like we are not good enough. Emotions can be irrational at times but it doesn't mean that we aren't good enough!

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

I’ll be completely honest here.

I’m sure (in my mind) that when me and kim go out , some people must look at us and wonder how I managed to pull her.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think I’m ugly, but kim has that something that is attractive to a lot of people, she’s just sexy without having to try. She’s always got loads of attention, before and while being in a relationship with me.

Thankfully I’m not an insecure or jealous person, I love her getting attention. She’s not taken in by it, sounds bigheaded but I know she is interested in anyone but me, and sometimes I do question why, when she could have her pick of many.

over a year ago

Most of them have been out of my league.

I've been pleasantly surprised by some of the guys on here, they're stunning and weirdly seem to want to fuck me.

over a year ago

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?"

Currently having my fun off fab with a woman I'd class maybe out my league. But we have so much in common it's all fun

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have to ask this question. Do some of you genuinely believe that looks alone can make someone better than another person?

over a year ago

Think someone said earlier but there’s no such thing as someone out of your league. I used to think this but as I’ve got older I’ve relised you either fancy each other or you don’t. Simple

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/17 10:29:45]

over a year ago

"I have to ask this question. Do some of you genuinely believe that looks alone can make someone better than another person?"

No. I don’t believe a younger fitter very handsome man is better than me. But I do believe he is less likely to fancy me than he is to fancy a younger fitter very goodlooking lady. Therefore I would regard him as ‘out of my league’, for want if a better expression. Doesn’t make attraction impossible, but it’s makes the attraction considerably less likely. That does not make me insecure, it makes me realistic. Nobody has said in this thread that looks alone make someone a better or worse person.

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I am 51, overweight with a very saggy belly. When I occasionally have sex with young, handsome, toned men I think wow I never expected this with someone so out of my league.

over a year ago

"Think someone said earlier but there’s no such thing as someone out of your league. I used to think this but as I’ve got older I’ve relised you either fancy each other or you don’t. Simple "
this

over a year ago

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?"

Some guys I’ve been with make me think I’m the luckiest girl in the world. The only ‘league’ of sorts I would lose out on is age, i like younger men so I have to make the most of them while I can and believe me I do

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have to ask this question. Do some of you genuinely believe that looks alone can make someone better than another person?

No. I don’t believe a younger fitter very handsome man is better than me. But I do believe he is less likely to fancy me than he is to fancy a younger fitter very goodlooking lady. Therefore I would regard him as ‘out of my league’, for want if a better expression. Doesn’t make attraction impossible, but it’s makes the attraction considerably less likely. That does not make me insecure, it makes me realistic. Nobody has said in this thread that looks alone make someone a better or worse person.

Mrs"

I understand and agree that it's realistic to know that attraction will be less likely between certain groups.

I feel though that the use of the word "league" which in almost every other case is used to denote levels of superiority gives the impression that better looking people are better.

over a year ago

All the people I’ve met are.

over a year ago

"I am 51, overweight with a very saggy belly. When I occasionally have sex with young, handsome, toned men I think wow I never expected this with someone so out of my league. "

That’s how I felt when we used to see a guy who was easily the best looking hottest guy I’ve ever slept with. I cringed though when I saw the photos. This chiselled Adonis and my belly hanging down. He did genuinely like me though. I didn’t consider him better than me but I regarded him as out of my league.

Mrs

over a year ago

All the time, just as I would in the normal world. Ain't gonna settle for anything less!

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

always out of my league

over a year ago

"I have to ask this question. Do some of you genuinely believe that looks alone can make someone better than another person?

Mrs

I understand and agree that it's realistic to know that attraction will be less likely between certain groups.

I feel though that the use of the word "league" which in almost every other case is used to denote levels of superiority gives the impression that better looking people are better."

Yes I see that the OPs choice of word has jarred with a few people. Not sure what word would be more appropriate. The expression my husband and I use is ‘batting above our station’. Don’t know if that expression would be more acceptable.

over a year ago

It is evolution's way to have two similarly attractive people choose to mate together. Where it tends to buck the trend is when you include other factors such as wealth and status (look at Harvey Weinstein, a God-ugly monster with a beautiful wife) or where single horny men outnumber single women by humongous proportions, as is the case on here. Single women have said on this thread that they have had sex with single men they thought were out of their league, which in unsurprising given the dynamics at play. Tons of horny, less picky men with aching balls longing for sex, and far fewer women to offer it means there is more of a likelihood of a mismatch. With hot females and couples they generally stick to other hot females and couples, and that's what I've seen on verifications and in clubs.

This isn't meant to be offensive, but my opinion based on what I've seen thus far.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mrs

I feel though that the use of the word "league" which in almost every other case is used to denote levels of superiority gives the impression that better looking people are better.

Yes I see that the OPs choice of word has jarred with a few people. Not sure what word would be more appropriate. The expression my husband and I use is ‘batting above our station’. Don’t know if that expression would be more acceptable. "

I think it's probably more a case of individual interpretation. I as is obvious don't like to see people describing themselves as in a lower league than anyone else. Different social or age group maybe.

over a year ago

Oh to be perfect, what a boring life that must be

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh to be perfect, what a boring life that must be"

Oh I don't know, I find plenty to fill my days...

over a year ago

"Oh to be perfect, what a boring life that must be

Oh I don't know, I find plenty to fill my days... "

I'm sure, as do us 'less' perfect people

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Nope

over a year ago

I've seen every one of the few I've met to be out of my league

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

over a year ago

There is a huge difference between good enough and not appealing enough visually.

To many, it doesn't matter what a person is like, it's the initial attraction.

Personally I find personality can be a huge turn on.

The mind is the greatest erogenous zone.

None of us are perfect or everyone's "Cup of Tea". One persons trash is another's treasure.

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

yeah

over a year ago

"I have to ask this question. Do some of you genuinely believe that looks alone can make someone better than another person?"

I don't believe that. I think some people's looks and some people's personalities are more attractive to some people than others. I think there's someone for everyone.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

Won some lost some.

Nowadays I just prefer a person who's a kind and genuine soul. "

That's shooting for the stars.

over a year ago

Won some lost some.

That's shooting for the stars."

Eranu!!!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?"

no one is nicer than me as a person, its that, what counts, if you are an asshole, doesn't matter how good looking you think you are, it wont get you anywhere..so a league of gentlemen (preferably with a Dom streak), and they are notoriously difficult to find, but they are out there, i know some of them x

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

I get messages from guys saying

“I know your out of my league! “

“I just had to message you anyway!”

My answer to them is no one is out of anyone’s league if you are attracted to the person go for it ....................

answer is only ever going to be

yes or no what have you got to loose !

Men and women both have hang ups about the way they look at times and feel that people are out of their league.

I do at times when what I call a really ‘hot guy’ messages me I have often replied

Sorry not my type!

As I’m thinking why on earth would they message me !

over a year ago

"I get messages from guys saying

My answer to them is no one is out of anyone’s league if you are attracted to the person go for it ....................

Men and women both have hang ups about the way they look at times and feel that people are out of their league.

I do at times when what I call a really ‘hot guy’ messages me I have often replied

Sorry not my type!

"

over a year ago

Had some fun a while back with a lovely couple that I thought was way higher up the ladder than myself... particularly the female who is a stunner

There's a suprise around every corner, aim for the moon and get some stars

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"I get messages from guys saying

Sorry not my type!

"

I often put people off as I don't think I'd be their type

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

The thing is what we all have to remember is we all have our types !!!

They are going to be totally different as we are all individual unique people

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm sure, as do us 'less' perfect people"

Nobody is describing anyone but themselves as lesser than anyone else, in fact some of us are discouraging this.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Ill be brutally honest. It is not so much how they look at all. I know I am not in the best shape I could be. If someone i see is in great shape I have to be honest with my self and think could I keep up with them. Im mr average in the trouser department. So i am not going to meet those that want well endowed. My age counts against me too in a lot of cases. Looks wise I have had people tell me I am not too shabby.

It's not just looks. And it doesn't make them better. Just less compatible.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ill be brutally honest. It is not so much how they look at all. I know I am not in the best shape I could be. If someone i see is in great shape I have to be honest with my self and think could I keep up with them. Im mr average in the trouser department. So i am not going to meet those that want well endowed. My age counts against me too in a lot of cases. Looks wise I have had people tell me I am not too shabby.

It's not just looks. And it doesn't make them better. Just less compatible."

Yep! It's about being realistic as Mrs Classyswingers said. Realistically I know that Prince Harry isn't going to be knocking on my door any time soon we wouldn't be compatible in any way. I'm not better than him though

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Yep! It's about being realistic as Mrs Classyswingers said. Realistically I know that Prince Harry isn't going to be knocking on my door any time soon we wouldn't be compatible in any way. I'm not better than him though "

Of topic. But Harry is my favourite royal

over a year ago

I'm sure, as do us 'less' perfect people

Nobody is describing anyone but themselves as lesser than anyone else, in fact some of us are discouraging this."

Perfect to one is not to another

over a year ago

I consider myself very plain, so a lot of the times I think people are way out my league xx

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

I agree with this completely!

over a year ago

"Leagues don’t exist

I agree with this completely!"

Looking like you do, it's easy for you to think that Hunni, xx

over a year ago

"I consider myself very plain, so a lot of the times I think people are way out my league xx"

Your far from plain! Xx

over a year ago

"I consider myself very plain, so a lot of the times I think people are way out my league xx

Your far from plain! Xx"

Oh trust me I am, but thanks for being so kind xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep! It's about being realistic as Mrs Classyswingers said. Realistically I know that Prince Harry isn't going to be knocking on my door any time soon we wouldn't be compatible in any way. I'm not better than him though

Of topic. But Harry is my favourite royal "

From what I see of him I think he's ok too.

over a year ago

Being involved in the scene as a whole breaks many taboo's and social limits. No one is ever punching above or below anyone else. Crazy shit can attract the most unlikely playmates for a variety of reasons, attraction isn't always just skin deep. Just learn never to take offence at a no thanks

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I personally feel that just merely saying you believe in the concept of leagues speaks volumes about your own levels of self confidence and how insecure you actually are

No one is or ever will be perfect, so when these “hot” people message you stop worrying about what’s wrong with you and just reply back or when you look at a “hot” persons profile just send a message, worst they can say is no.

Well I suppose in my case as a bigger girl they could hurl a weight insult my way but it’ll be nothing I’ve not heard before from someone I’ll be having no further interaction with so it’s no skin off my nose

over a year ago

Who governs the leagues becomes im not happy with the one I'm in?

over a year ago

U got it I'm in the bottom league!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"U got it I'm in the bottom league!"
nice bottom league

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/17 13:03:09]

over a year ago

"U got it I'm in the bottom league!nice bottom league "

Thanks xx

U look like ur in the top league do jump on lol

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

99% of the population are above my league if based on looks alone

over a year ago

I consider myself average.

Not amazing looking but not too hideous.

Not massively overweight but not toned.

There is someone for everyone.

Finding them is the part that takes time and effort.

Relax and have fun. It will happen.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"U got it I'm in the bottom league!nice bottom league

Thanks xx

U look like ur in the top league do jump on lol"

im in the sub league

over a year ago

Thanks xx

U look like ur in the top league do jump on lolim in the sub league "

Great I'm in the Dom league Haha.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm just lay here in the gutter looking at the stars....

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Thanks xx

U look like ur in the top league do jump on lolim in the sub league

Great I'm in the Dom league Haha."

you are in the NSA league,(nout wrong with that) where as i'm in 'the odd rope' league x

over a year ago

Thanks xx

Great I'm in the Dom league Haha.you are in the NSA league,(nout wrong with that) where as i'm in 'the odd rope' league x "

To u get tied much in ur league?x

over a year ago

"I am not sure about this league system. I have met people who have made me go wow I am a lucky git."

This..... but there’s no accounting for taste!

over a year ago

I send my picture by reply anyway.

I get shy when I find them hot, whether they are older, younger, slim, 6 pack or dad bod. So I make myself send the pics and then I know.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Thanks xx

Great I'm in the Dom league Haha.you are in the NSA league,(nout wrong with that) where as i'm in 'the odd rope' league x

To u get tied much in ur league?x"

i get tied as much as i want. its an active league

over a year ago

Thanks xx

Great I'm in the Dom league Haha.you are in the NSA league,(nout wrong with that) where as i'm in 'the odd rope' league x

To u get tied much in ur league?xi get tied as much as i want. its an active league "

Local rope for local people?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Like many, I'm not surprised anymore by who's attracted to me and others. It's wonderful when the most attractive person to you in a place has decided that you are theirs too. I just stay focused on who I like, without assumptions of leagues etc and I've not had any disappointments or sex starvation.

over a year ago

"Oh bugger I wanted to know what league I was in "
I would say premier league with that arse

over a year ago

Reminded me of the  Mrs Merton show when  Debbie McGee was asked "So what attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels? I nearly peed myself laughing!

over a year ago

It appears I'm only in men's leagues.

over a year ago

Im not entirely sure what to share, but yeah. It was fun. Shagging someone whos out of your league cant be a bad thing, right?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?

That's our relationship in a nutshell "

Ours too .... she's a lucky lady

over a year ago

"Hey...

Anyone care to share ?"

Nobody is out of our league, and if they think they are, we wouldn't meet them anyway!!

Post new Message to Thread