Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Turn ons

Jump to newest

By *oeandjan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Maidstone

When you meet somone , for a 3 some

What would be the best thing you would want to happen , that would burst your bubble within minutes ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *homas1923Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Connection ...

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I thought bursting someones bubble was a bad thing.

By *oeandjan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I thought bursting someones bubble was a bad thing."

Ok rephrase to eject your load ??

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I thought bursting someones bubble was a bad thing.

Ok rephrase to eject your load ?? "

Ah now then I can answer that. If i was to ever get a FFM, a guy can dream lol, it would be the two ladies giving me double oral. I don't think I could hold back too long in that scenario.

For MMF probably just the visual and thought of another guy and myself taking the lady to the height of sexual pleasure. That might seem like a generic answer but it's part of what appeals to me about that set up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Her just pouncing on me, deep kisses, hands everywhere, then pushing me onto my knees in front of her partner who had his (beautiful, hard) cock out to suck while she works on my nipples.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Her just pouncing on me, deep kisses, hands everywhere, then pushing me onto my knees in front of her partner who had his (beautiful, hard) cock out to suck while she works on my nipples. "

Hmm. Can i had this to my answer please

By *isobedient-Bi-BoudoirCouple
over a year ago

Central london

First time I met my first bull I dressed in blue sari Called him in I gave him a glass off brandy

He sat next to me sipped his drink played with my boobs made me laugh gave me a feel stood up I kissed him unbottoned his jeans

He pulled his jeans down I rubbed his cock pulled his boxers downs kissed his cock sucked him off hubby took few pics and we went up removed my sari

Kissed both men got on the bed fingers my pussy got licked out by two men I duck there cocks hubby took his seat I got my first bbc and my hotwife bbc virginity was broken

This Indian princess loves it

over a year ago

Best thing double oral on my cock

Worst thing being left out of the fun

over a year ago

Like the lady in skirt and stockings

Wearing hem high up the thigh so I'm wondering if there tights

Sit and have a chat and drink

She's sitting opposite me she keeps crossing and Un crossing her legs knowing I'm getting a cheeky glimpse.

Her handbag is in the floor she bend over to get something out knowing her skirt rides up at the back showing the stockings

She sits back down calls me over I stand in front of her and she Un zips my trousers slides my boxers down and takes me on her mouth ......

over a year ago

"

When you meet somone , for a 3 some

What would be the best thing you would want to happen , that would burst your bubble within minutes ??"

a woman on her knees mouth open waiting and asking for my hot cockjuce.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/17 02:18:50]

over a year ago

"First time I met my first bull I dressed in blue sari Called him in I gave him a glass off brandy

He sat next to me sipped his drink played with my boobs made me laugh gave me a feel stood up I kissed him unbottoned his jeans

He pulled his jeans down I rubbed his cock pulled his boxers downs kissed his cock sucked him off hubby took few pics and we went up removed my sari

Kissed both men got on the bed fingers my pussy got licked out by two men I duck there cocks hubby took his seat I got my first bbc and my hotwife bbc virginity was broken

This Indian princess loves it "

I would off pulled on your sari at one end to spin you naked like a spinning top and fuckd you hard until your back aked

Post new Message to Thread