Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not fabbing a good picture

Jump to newest

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I admire photography in general and when on fab, if I see a good photo I fab it, regardless if it's a guy or a lady.

Now, on a number of occasions I will have people perv my profile multiple times yet they'll never fab a photo. I don't think it's because they're all unappealing otherwise why would they perv multiple times? I'm not hung up about this but curious as to why.

I've read somewhere that people will sometimes not fab a photo so they're not messaged after. Could this be a big reason for not fabbing an appealing pic, and if so do you do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure it crosses everyone's mind to fab pics. People visiting your profile might not necessarily be looking at your pics either.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Just fabbed some of your pictures. Hope that kind of makes up for the disappointment of people not fabbing pics?

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"I'm not sure it crosses everyone's mind to fab pics. People visiting your profile might not necessarily be looking at your pics either. "

How can you visit someone's profile and not look at their pics? The visual component if fab is a huge one.

Btw, I fabbed some of your pics

over a year ago

We don't fab picture's, doesn't mean that we don't like them, fabbing pics just doesn't appeal to us.

But then we look at profiles in stealth mode so they won't know how many times we've had a perve

Jade

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Just fabbed some of your pictures. Hope that kind of makes up for the disappointment of people not fabbing pics? "

Thanks, but its not disappointment, just curiosity. Your pics are stunning btw and fabbed as well

over a year ago

"I'm not sure it crosses everyone's mind to fab pics. People visiting your profile might not necessarily be looking at your pics either.

How can you visit someone's profile and not look at their pics? The visual component if fab is a huge one.

Btw, I fabbed some of your pics "

Thank you that's kind. Some people will be on fab in a public place and will have hidden all the site images

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"We don't fab picture's, doesn't mean that we don't like them, fabbing pics just doesn't appeal to us.

But then we look at profiles in stealth mode so they won't know how many times we've had a perve

Jade "

Sneaky I stealth view all my hotlist! Will still fab a sexy pic

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We fab any we like and think are generally good pics,we wouldn't assume anyone would message us afterwards.

Miss

over a year ago

I read the profile. Don't always look at pics.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I (f) often look at profiles and don't fab photos. People frequently message us complimenting us on our photos but don't fab them

The way I see it fabbing photos is a voluntary thing

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We have a couples account. We only fab a picture so it gose on our fab list. This is so we can find the profile later to show the other partner for discussion.

You have good pics for a male account thou.

over a year ago

I agree, it's sort of odd, 1: Everyone likes a compliment, 2: if you like the pic wouldn't it be logical that you would like to be messaged back, and 3: if you're not interested in a follow-up no one would object to being told that you loved the pic but that's all. I fab every pick I like, even if I know I'll never be liked back. Maybe that's what lies behind it, fear of rejection.

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"I (f) often look at profiles and don't fab photos. People frequently message us complimenting us on our photos but don't fab them

The way I see it fabbing photos is a voluntary thing "

Indeed. Found plenty to fab on.your end

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"We have a couples account. We only fab a picture so it gose on our fab list. This is so we can find the profile later to show the other partner for discussion.

You have good pics for a male account thou. "

Thank you

over a year ago

"How can you visit someone's profile and not look at their pics? The visual component if fab is a huge one.

"

I often visit someone's profile and don't look at their pics. I always read a profile first and then look at pics if I like what I've read. I think I may be in the minority though.

Just off to look at yours now

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We have a couples account. We only fab a picture so it gose on our fab list. This is so we can find the profile later to show the other partner for discussion.

You have good pics for a male account thou.

over a year ago

This has to be the most blatant “look at me” thread of all time!

Looked at your pics, but didn’t fab any, does that make us bad people?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I (f) often look at profiles and don't fab photos. People frequently message us complimenting us on our photos but don't fab them

The way I see it fabbing photos is a voluntary thing

Indeed. Found plenty to fab on.your end"

You certainly did lol. Thank you kind sir.

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"This has to be the most blatant “look at me” thread of all time!

Looked at your pics, but didn’t fab any, does that make us bad people? "

Wow, take it easy I asked a simple question to satisfy my curiosity.

And if you read my post, never did I mention anything negative about people not fabbing pictures.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We might look at the same account a few times if it pops up in our feed or on a thread and the profile pic looks intriguing. Usually we'll forget what the profile is like so we'll check back to remind ourselves.

Alternatively they may just want to have a perve without any follow up

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

Looked at your pics, but didn’t fab any, does that make us bad people?

Wow, take it easy I asked a simple question to satisfy my curiosity.

And if you read my post, never did I mention anything negative about people not fabbing pictures."

Btw, I looked at your profile and found some pics pics I fabbed. Have an excellent evening

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The way I see it fabbing photos is a voluntary thing "

This.

I go through phases of fabbing pics.

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

I don't fab any, ever. Not sure why.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Looked at your pics, but didn’t fab any, does that make us bad people? "

Yes, very

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I think I’ve fabbed you before. But in the safety of being a bi couple that you won’t be interested in

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

personally I don't fab as is generally leads to a message, not just a thanks but some people want a post mortem into what you liked! not so much with girls so l would fab female pics but not guys sorry

By *haznsteCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

We fab pics we like

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"personally I don't fab as is generally leads to a message, not just a thanks but some people want a post mortem into what you liked! not so much with girls so l would fab female pics but not guys sorry"

This was exactly one of the reasons I was enquiring about.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't fab pics often. Usually because it always leads to a message, especially from single men.

I might really like someone's pictures but I wouldn't meet them for a variety of reasons such as they are into Bdsm and I'm not, they are too far away etc.

I do fab pics of forum users when there is a photo challenge or something but not just anyone.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Sometimes I Fab a photo; sometimes I don’t

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

We fab what we like, no other reason, don't expect anyone to look at us on the back of it & if peeps fab ours we wouldn't be messaging asking why.

Very rare for us to get fabs from single ladies though, except those already on our friends list.

Everyone uses fab differently on this thread and the women contacting women one we have ladies saying they won't message first but will fab pics in the hope they get noticed & on here some saying they don't fab pics in case they do!

If only we could get Haynes to do a Fab workshop manual

S

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Sometimes I Fab a photo; sometimes I don’t "

I've certainly fabbed yours

over a year ago

I fab pictures so that they go in my 'fab/fap' folder

over a year ago

Mr chilly I bet you have lots of men fabbing you

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"I fab pictures so that they go in my 'fab/fap' folder "

Wow. Yours are some of the best i've seen here

over a year ago

"I admire photography in general and when on fab, if I see a good photo I fab it, regardless if it's a guy or a lady.

Now, on a number of occasions I will have people perv my profile multiple times yet they'll never fab a photo. I don't think it's because they're all unappealing otherwise why would they perv multiple times? I'm not hung up about this but curious as to why.

I've read somewhere that people will sometimes not fab a photo so they're not messaged after. Could this be a big reason for not fabbing an appealing pic, and if so do you do this?"

Yeah. Pretty much.

If I fab it often provokes a message.

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"I admire photography in general and when on fab, if I see a good photo I fab it, regardless if it's a guy or a lady.

I've read somewhere that people will sometimes not fab a photo so they're not messaged after. Could this be a big reason for not fabbing an appealing pic, and if so do you do this?

Yeah. Pretty much.

If I fab it often provokes a message. "

I guess you're confirming my suspicion. If you're flooded with messages why give reason for another tsunami

over a year ago

Yeah. Pretty much.

If I fab it often provokes a message.

I guess you're confirming my suspicion. If you're flooded with messages why give reason for another tsunami "

Exactly

over a year ago

Now I've thought about it, I don't tend to Fab that many photos. There's no specific reason why not, I enjoy looking I just don't think about Fab'ing them.

over a year ago

"Now I've thought about it, I don't tend to Fab that many photos. There's no specific reason why not, I enjoy looking I just don't think about Fab'ing them.

"

Fab me baby

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Now I've thought about it, I don't tend to Fab that many photos. There's no specific reason why not, I enjoy looking I just don't think about Fab'ing them.

"

I enjoyed looking and fabbing Amazing pics

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

The fab system is mainly used for men to subconsciously make contact with single women.

Look at the top fab list for proof.

I will only fab pics I think that have been created with the picture in mind and not just some shit selfie

By *raverage25Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Im yet to have a picture fabbed

over a year ago

I get loads of messages saying wow great pics but when I look theve not fabbed any , it just doesn't occur to some to fab them , ive seen loads of poor pics been fabbed to the hilt and this amuses me more

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Im yet to have a picture fabbed "

They're all friend only pictures...hard to get anything fabbed that way.

over a year ago

Guess I don't fab guys pics, because I don't find men in any way attractive.

A number of your photos are good and well taken btw.

over a year ago

I love looking at and fabbing folks pictures.. there are some really good ones out there. I don’t really think about the person messaging me afterwards.. I’m just appreciating the pic..

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"I love looking at and fabbing folks pictures.. there are some really good ones out there. I don’t really think about the person messaging me afterwards.. I’m just appreciating the pic.. "

My thoughts exactly

Post new Message to Thread