Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wanting more..

Jump to newest

By *onforming_deviant OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Why.. is being left wanting more a good thing???

Women write it on veris all the time.. if rather be satisfied

Hmm.. veris on here are abit odd and cliche sometimes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why.. is being left wanting more a good thing???

Hmm.. veris on here are abit odd and cliche sometimes"

over a year ago

Haha ive never thought of it that way. I always read it in a positive way as in they want to see them again not that they haven't had enough.

Its yet another one of those common veri phrases though. Theyre hard to avoid!

over a year ago

Hull

I've literally always read it and wondered why it was a good thing.

And honestly I'm an optimistic person (I think you have to be to meet people off the net).

It is really hard to be original in a veri.. I often think I have been just to hit enter and reread their current veris and see I've used the same words.

And th I wish I could retract some veris or have a way of giving someone a black mark for asshattery!

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

My gran told me "always leave a man wanting more"

So I try to.

It's maybe the sign of a great experience

over a year ago

I don't think anyone should ever feel satisfied in life, you should strive for more, you deserve more.

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone should ever feel satisfied in life, you should strive for more, you deserve more."

I couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone should ever feel satisfied in life, you should strive for more, you deserve more."

This is something I try to live my life by, never be satisfied you can always improve on your position even if you’re on top of the world there will be something you can improve, whether it’s your personality or a genuine skill

over a year ago

Hmm.. veris on here are abit odd and cliche sometimes"

i feel veris turn us Into some sort of service provider. Or sexual product were not vibrating machines you know! our battery's do go flatt once in a while and we can also run low on cockjuce too!

over a year ago

Hull

Surely moments of safisfaction should be attainable... otherwise.. why do it

over a year ago

"Haha ive never thought of it that way. I always read it in a positive way as in they want to see them again not that they haven't had enough.

Its yet another one of those common veri phrases though. Theyre hard to avoid! "

Reading verifications is almost like reading a product review, just wondering when they’re going to bring in a star rating system too

over a year ago

"My gran told me "always leave a man wanting more"

So I try to.

It's maybe the sign of a great experience "

Hope your not the kind thats orgasmed and falls asleep while the poor guys holding his cock confused.com about what just happened!

over a year ago

Hull

i feel veris turn us Into some sort of service provider. Or sexual product were not vibrating machines you know! our battery's do go flatt once in a while and we can also run low on cockjuce too!

Personally I think running low of cock juice is a good thing as it means less mess haha

But I agree with you I think veris can be very dehumanising... service providers as you put it...

I like that they are there... But I see it's an imperfect system

over a year ago

"

Personally I think running low of cock juice is a good thing as it means less mess haha

But I agree with you I think veris can be very dehumanising... service providers as you put it...

I like that they are there... But I see it's an imperfect system"

I don't like the system as it makes it like TripAdvisor. Exactly like a service provider. "Give her a go, she's good at blow jobs".

If you want someone to not be able to display your veri- say they turned a bit nasty later or something - if you block them they can't show your veri.

over a year ago

I always think wanting more shows you really enjoyed what you had and want it probably again ?

Just like food it's always best leaving not totally full and bloated but to finish and thinking that was great I could have had more.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

I rarely read verifications, just check to make sure they are meet verifications as opposed to all cam ones.

It is difficult to write an original verification, because for the most part, we are all doing the same thing. It also depends on what previous meets were like, is the latest any different, was there something that really stood out? Made them exclusive enough to write something original. Very often there isn't.

over a year ago

Hmm.. veris on here are abit odd and cliche sometimes

i feel veris turn us Into some sort of service provider. Or sexual product were not vibrating machines you know! our battery's do go flatt once in a while and we can also run low on cockjuce too! "

surely not.

Get some duracell.

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone should ever feel satisfied in life, you should strive for more, you deserve more.

Surely moments of safisfaction should be attainable... otherwise.. why do it"

You do it because you enjoy it, satisfsction shouldn't be the end goal.

Why would a world champion still compete after being the best?

Surely if he's the best, he should feel satisfied?

But I can gurantee you if he's a real fighter he will just look for a tougher stronger opponent to test himself.

Post new Message to Thread