Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hottest photo...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the hottest photo for a guy to take... Any ideas..? I want to make it to the top hot photos!!

Any suggestions people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

19th May and 18th November of yours are the type I like. Suggestive pics that get the imagination going

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

" Any ideas..? I want to make it to the top hot photos!!

"

Just nick a 'massive dong' photo from the internet (usualy from a gay website) and you've cracked it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

The current top male pics are pretty much all large erect cocks so there's your guide....good luck.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

A quick look at male hot pics will tell you all you need to know. Apparently a massive penis will help, as will a ripped body. It would seem anything other than that and you'll be struggling. The actual style of shot doesn't appear to matter too much. It's either 'flop out massive wang' and take photo or 'pose in front of mirror showing off muscles' and take photo.

Though it must be said a flash of inspiration and a bit of originality can go a long way. I got there once (briefly a million years ago) with just my arse and a pair of socks, which is basically the Fab equivalent of scaling Mount Everest in just pyjamas and carpet slippers. It can be done. Good luck OP

Post new Message to Thread