Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Condoms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious to know which brands of condom are used by those with above average girth. I tend to loose sensation fairly quickly when using condoms, with some brands being slightly better than others. Just wondered if anyone can suggest a better brand. Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I use a brand called My Size

Google them

They are available in a range of lengths and girths

Only available on line, not in shops.

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

There's a website, easily googled, that has the sizes of the condoms. We (well, ok, technically me!) use Passante Kingsize - they're wider than the Skyns King size but are latex so need to be careful of the lube you use. Still quite tight and leave a ring mark after, but equally you don't want it to just slide off. Or be so big it's like wearing a shopping bag!

over a year ago

Does it really make that much difference. I have never yet tried one that did not work.

After many years of dogging, visting clubs and sharing long term 3some relationships I have only twice seen men who had problems. And I have seen many many guys in covered action.

One was a very tiny dick, both short and narrow, and the other was unbelievably wide, and about a foot long. This last one was in Holland where the sex clubs employ girls to make sure all the single paying guests get laid. This guy only got the knob into the "Pro" before she screamed and kicked and refused to carry on.

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Others might disagree, but for me, yes, makes a very big difference. I can use ordinary condoms, but they leave a mark that will last for hours and hours afterwards. And like the OP, it can lead to a loss of sensation in the penis if it's too tight. No point being hard if you can't even tell you're hard!

I figure you wouldn't want to walk round all day in shoes three sizes too small, so why would you...?

over a year ago

"Others might disagree, but for me, yes, makes a very big difference. I can use ordinary condoms, but they leave a mark that will last for hours and hours afterwards. And like the OP, it can lead to a loss of sensation in the penis if it's too tight. No point being hard if you can't even tell you're hard!

I figure you wouldn't want to walk round all day in shoes three sizes too small, so why would you...?"

Agree. For me its the loss of sensation. Makes me hard but difficult to get the sensation to cum if the condom is too tight.

I've tried lots of different ones and the mysize works for me.

over a year ago

I used these durex latex free condoms, the last time I bought a packet. They're a new type, that offer the closest feel to not wearing one, the packet says. They actually we're ok. I usually pick up featherlite types, but these felt more natural than them

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

"Just curious to know which brands of condom are used by those with above average girth. I tend to loose sensation fairly quickly when using condoms, with some brands being slightly better than others. Just wondered if anyone can suggest a better brand. Cheers"

There is a site that offers multiple brand from small to large size condoms to try and see which fits you.

By *hriste69Couple
over a year ago

ormskirk

Having had a lot of problems with condom sizes as the normal size is painful and the large size still too tight I tried the pasante king size. The size at 69mm was good but they are like wearing a thick bag and horrible... I found most of the king size condoms at most are 56mm and still tight, but eventually found my size condoms that come in various sizes up to 69mm and a much better thickness and feel than pasante. I found the 64mm fits ok. The only down size is that they are a bit more expensive. You can get them via ebay or direct from the one uk supplier via google search.

Post new Message to Thread