Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single Women Who Are Not

Jump to newest

By *ord Staveley OP   Man
over a year ago

Boroughbridge

I know everyone complains about single blokes in the forums (and many deserve to be complained about) BUT it's single women as well !

I've lost count now of the number of 'Single Women's ' profiles I've read on here that say 'only meet with my husband' or 'partner will be present' ; if this is the case you are a COUPLE, you are not single!

I had a meet arranged this week with a 'single' woman who turned up at my house with her bloody husband in tow! No mention of him beforehand, and she had a single profile - guess what? Yep, you guessed it I was in the wrong when I told them I wasn't interested.

Makes you want to give up on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had a meet arranged this week with a 'single' woman who turned up at my house with her bloody husband in tow! No mention of him beforehand, and she had a single profile - guess what? Yep, you guessed it I was in the wrong when I told them I wasn't interested.

"

That's impressively cheeky, if not deceptive!

I wonder if you can report profiles like that?

over a year ago

Yes report it definitely, that's not on. They may have been trying to distract burglary you, she distracts you, he steals your stuff. I,m a proper single and no way would I take a man to a meet uninvited XXX

over a year ago

"Yes report it definitely, that's not on. They may have been trying to distract burglary you, she distracts you, he steals your stuff. I,m a proper single and no way would I take a man to a meet uninvited XXX"

Dodgy as hell. Report to Admin.

over a year ago

This point has been raised a number of times.

The point on the other side is that the woman only is playing the husband does not take part, thus a single profile, because the husband is a minder for the woman's safety and not playing. I am not sure what the rules say about that.

However if it is on the profile that the woman will be accompanied although it is a pain to find out at the bottom of the profile, at least you can then make a decision whether to proceed or not.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

It’s hard to know what to do for the best.

Some say our profile should be a single female profile as the male does not play.

But now this thread, says the opposite.

over a year ago

Best ones are the singles on dating sites who are part of a *couple on here,really just fwbs or he doesn't know

over a year ago

"

But now this thread, says the opposite. "

This thread and the opening post does not say that. Read it again.

over a year ago

"... because the husband is a minder for the woman's safety.. ."
Say what???

over a year ago

"... because the husband is a minder for the woman's safety.. .Say what??? "

See previous thread on the same topic.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/225406

over a year ago

I have a couple and a single profile. I state I want to meet women. Iv had a lot of couples ask on my single profile if I'd meet with them both but only the woman play? Sure but I'd be taking my husband too know way would I feel safe in such a vulnerable situation with a couple. My profile dose say as much thought.

As for a single profile turning up randomly with hubby well that's rude, strange and dodgy as...

By *ord Staveley OP   Man
over a year ago

Boroughbridge

Tried to report her (them) but she (they) have pulled their profile! She'd been a member for over a year so not mew

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

That’s naughty. Check veris. We are a couple. We also play separately. I believe being honest is a must. I have met guys alone and not dragged hubby along but even if he wanted to take part I’d check first. Manners go a long way

over a year ago

"Yes report it definitely, that's not on. They may have been trying to distract burglary you, she distracts you, he steals your stuff. I,m a proper single and no way would I take a man to a meet uninvited XXX

Dodgy as hell. Report to Admin."

Post new Message to Thread