Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Singles guys

Jump to newest

By *londeandbrown OP   Couple
over a year ago

taunton

For years we have been frequenting a very good couples only venue, couples and fems but recently a few single guys have been invited, then a few more and then a few more.

The result is a club which is cock heavy with a very different atmosphere.

When you can't leave your missus to go to the bar or the toilet without guys jumping in your seat then it's time to change venue.

A couple of guys were lecherous and made not only ourselves feel uncomfortable.

We have now stopped all single male contact from our profile and will only meet guys as part of a MF couple.

I'm sure there are some lovely guys out there but the few have ruined it for the majority.

Sorry to rant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are ranting about club behaviour, Fab isn't the club though is it? X

over a year ago

You're not alone on this one.

So many men on here show no respect for a couples wishes. Many couples get unwanted advances and its wearing very thin.

By *londeandbrown OP   Couple
over a year ago

taunton

"You're not alone on this one.

So many men on here show no respect for a couples wishes. Many couples get unwanted advances and its wearing very thin."

Amen to that. At least we're not alone

over a year ago

This is why I don't do clubs anymore, fed up of being followed and pulled at by guys. Reported them but leaves a bad feeling sadly x

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

I would suggest having a word with club management rather than having a rant on here.

If that doesn't do the trick find a better class of club with quality single men who will be too busy to hassle you.

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I don’t find this to be only from single guys actually, I get the same from Couples and single women, I’ve had abuse from all three for saying no, come to think of it the only ‘category’ ( I have using that term but can’t think of another) I’ve not had any from is transsexuals and in this I’m including both on fab and in clubs

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"I don’t find this to be only from single guys actually, I get the same from Couples and single women, I’ve had abuse from all three for saying no, come to think of it the only ‘category’ ( I have using that term but can’t think of another) I’ve not had any from is transsexuals and in this I’m including both on fab and in clubs "

There's unpleasant people in walks of life unfortunately not just on here but I get fed up with all single guys getting tarnished the whole time when half the time it's just lazy observations

over a year ago

We’ve have very good experiences with single guys, both from Fab and from clubs/parties. How? We pay no attention to losers, and certainly wouldn’t let them spoil our fun.

Mrs

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"We’ve have very good experiences with single guys, both from Fab and from clubs/parties. How? We pay no attention to losers, and certainly wouldn’t let them spoil our fun.

Mrs"

Good on you.I expect you have lots of fun because your attitude is spot on

over a year ago

Just another 'single male' thread albeit from a slightly different angle.

I don't quite see why guys at a club, should affect what you do on fab, though. Unless, of course you had arranged to meet them at said club via fab?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

When people say on here that the actions of the idiot single guys don't have an effect on the good ones, I hope they read threads like this ine and see that it can to some extent.

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple
over a year ago

london

got to say,i enjoy the attention

over a year ago

Having been part of a MF couple with an ex, we used to meet single guys, as I'm now single I like to think I can understand both sides....that of a couple and of single guys.

I tend to believe that respect to all parties will reap the rewards of what we.re all looking for.....respectful horny fun between like minded adults.

Sadly a few "bad apples" can spoil / damage that fun, but in the end being respectful to all will "win through".

over a year ago

I'm guessing the clubs need more money...so...more guys allowed?

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I have, and do, play as a single guy and with a friend, and so see both sides of this all the time.

Some people are rude. That doesn't mean just single guys as I have had, what I would consider, unacceptable behavior from couples also.

I do see the single guy issue also though, in that those who cannot hold a decent conversation also tend to be those that aren't polite or respectful of others.

But the clubs can do things here. They could have a loyalty card for members, and there are ways in which they can find out which members are the decent ones.

They could then run nights for couples, single females and single guys that have been given the loyalty cards, i.e. know how to act in a club.

I personally do not feel it's acceptable to have nights where couples and single females are allowed, but not men. That is discrimination in my book.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 20/11/17 08:45:35]

over a year ago

"For years we have been frequenting a very good couples only venue, couples and fems but recently a few single guys have been invited, then a few more and then a few more.

The result is a club which is cock heavy with a very different atmosphere.

When you can't leave your missus to go to the bar or the toilet without guys jumping in your seat then it's time to change venue.

A couple of guys were lecherous and made not only ourselves feel uncomfortable.

We have now stopped all single male contact from our profile and will only meet guys as part of a MF couple.

I'm sure there are some lovely guys out there but the few have ruined it for the majority.

Sorry to rant"

Well sory to hear that but not all are the same. I like to be told what I need to do

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I personally have never had such problems with single guys at clubs

Going as a single or as a couple a polite ‘no thank you’ is all it takes

I think everyone has to remember that if you are attending a swingers club you are in fact attending a place where there is a potential to play .. you are putting yourselves out there to attract attention

Just because YOU may not choose to meet single guys some of us do , believe it or not, whether we are a single lady or there with our other half

I myself am lucky enough to attract a fair amount of attention and in the 4 years I have gone to clubs every Saturday night there are maybe 2 incidents I have found where they are a little persistent which I think are pretty good odds !

I feel it comes down to the club , a good club with good rules sets the standard. Yourself as a person being polite helps too. I’ve seen many a couple be really rude to single guys and if I’m honest when there has been no need .. telling them to fuck off as soon as they approach

Yes of course there are a few bad eggs and yes of course they will try to gain the ladies attention when the guy has gone to the loo because let’s face it most guys are used to chatting / flirting with girls and find it easier.

I have actually had more uncomfortable experiences with couples than single guys because if they want me to play and I’m not interested I have both of them on my case Haha

Good club , manners and integrity

over a year ago

I’m part of a couple and yes sometimes you get the odd single guy who can be a bit OTT but at the same time we’ve had more females thinking it’s ok to grab touch kiss the Mrs with out asking than we’ve had off single guys. As pointed out before a quick no thank you and the guys stop and go away. But also as pointed out how does what happens in a club affect who you meet of here.

Post new Message to Thread