Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do ladies miss it

Jump to newest

By *ustme6 OP   Man
over a year ago

tamworth

I remember the time that you could wolf whistle...without fear of prosecution for sexual harassment..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Do ladies miss it"

No

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Nope

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. Awful

over a year ago

Nope!

over a year ago

No!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Good god no I don't.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I always assumed it was a piss take so didn't like it...

over a year ago

I don't miss it but never felt sexually harassed by it either. I just used to think "sado"

over a year ago

"I remember the time that you could wolf whistle...without fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.. "

Those weren’t good times for the women...

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

"I always assumed it was a piss take so didn't like it... "

Yup same

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It still happens...I wish it didn't

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

No.

over a year ago

"I remember the time that you could wolf whistle...without fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.. "

Suspect you enjoyed those days?!

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

No, would rather be spoken to.

over a year ago

Didn't particularly bother me, I didn't acknowledge it at all but I would allow myself a small smile when alone. I'm big enough to admit that it was a little flattering.

Eve. X

over a year ago

Men who catcall obviously never had to listen to their mums getting catcalled, when they were children

over a year ago

"Didn't particularly bother me, I didn't acknowledge it at all but I would allow myself a small smile when alone. I'm big enough to admit that it was a little flattering.

Eve. X

"

I'm with you on that Eve. It can be flattering.

I enjoy the banter, it's part of my job. If they can give it then they must be able to take it too.

Some of these stuffed shirts would have a heart attack if they saw and heard what goes on where I work.

If someone over steps the mark then I have no problem putting them in their place. I would never go running to my boss.

over a year ago

I used to quite like it, found it flattering. Hasn’t happened for ages, and I’d assumed it was because I’m middle aged now. But maybe it’s political correctness and not me that’s the problem.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I used to quite like it, found it flattering. Hasn’t happened for ages, and I’d assumed it was because I’m middle aged now. But maybe it’s political correctness and not me that’s the problem.

Mrs"

Some women find it very threatening and that’s not about political correctness.

over a year ago

I find it insulting rather than threatening

over a year ago

"I used to quite like it, found it flattering. Hasn’t happened for ages, and I’d assumed it was because I’m middle aged now. But maybe it’s political correctness and not me that’s the problem.

Mrs

Some women find it very threatening and that’s not about political correctness."

Isn’t that to a certain extent what political correctness is? A behaviour ceasing to be acceptable as a result of some people finding the behaviour threatening or insulting or abusive or similar?

over a year ago

Mrs

Isn’t that to a certain extent what political correctness is? A behaviour ceasing to be acceptable as a result of some people finding the behaviour threatening or insulting or abusive or similar? "

Political correctness implies somethings else in my mind, this is just about basic respect for others.

over a year ago

Mrs

Isn’t that to a certain extent what political correctness is? A behaviour ceasing to be acceptable as a result of some people finding the behaviour threatening or insulting or abusive or similar?

Political correctness implies somethings else in my mind, this is just about basic respect for others."

Not sure the exact definition of PC. However, if this issue is about respect to others, when someone used to do it to me, I did not think they were being disrespectful towards me. Maybe they were, but I always took it as a compliment, and still would. I would never have known it was disrespectful if it weren’t for society cracking down on certain behaviour. I’m aware that I’m different though.

over a year ago

"It still happens...I wish it didn't "

over a year ago

Mrs

Political correctness implies somethings else in my mind, this is just about basic respect for others.

Not sure the exact definition of PC. However, if this issue is about respect to others, when someone used to do it to me, I did not think they were being disrespectful towards me. Maybe they were, but I always took it as a compliment, and still would. I would never have known it was disrespectful if it weren’t for society cracking down on certain behaviour. I’m aware that I’m different though.

"

Some women found it threatening. Which means they would avoid walking past building sites etc. That can’t be right.

over a year ago

Mrs

Some women found it threatening. Which means they would avoid walking past building sites etc. That can’t be right."

I’ve never disputed that some women find it threatening, and it is indeed wrong for women to be put in that situation.

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

No. It's harassment.

over a year ago

I don't miss it. It used to make me laugh and I never felt threatened. Although, I did take a different route home once, to avoid a group of roofers.

over a year ago

No.

I don't like feeling objectified, potentially purely based on my gender an being in a public space.

Post new Message to Thread