Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I need help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey this is probably an old question but I am a genuine single guy who is new to the site but looking for respectful fun with one couple or single lady. However due to no veris everyone thinks your lying or weird!!!

How do you win as I don't want to just meet anyone. I'm ready for the abuse now ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Do a forum search for Profile Advice and read all the good bits

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Club or organised social. Both are easy and fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Add a few sentences about the kind of female/couple you want to meet, a few more details about your sexual desires and preferences. XXX

over a year ago

"Club or organised social. Both are easy and fun."

Hey thank you good idea.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Try and attend a social or a club night. Get chatting to people and see if they'll verify you as who you are. Veris don't have to be from playing to still be valuable

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

You should not get any abuse as it's a genuine question,

Get yourself along to a club. Many allow single guys on Fridays. Also keep an eye on the forums as there are quite a few London socials..we went to one last week. In both cases a good opportunity to meet people and get some verifications. Good luck

over a year ago

"Add a few sentences about the kind of female/couple you want to meet, a few more details about your sexual desires and preferences. XXX"

Yeah point taken, I try to add things when I think of it or when I get good advice like yours. Cheers

over a year ago

"You should not get any abuse as it's a genuine question,

Get yourself along to a club. Many allow single guys on Fridays. Also keep an eye on the forums as there are quite a few London socials..we went to one last week. In both cases a good opportunity to meet people and get some verifications. Good luck "

I know I should do but I am quite nervous about attending on my own the first time ??

over a year ago

What makes you think we are here to abuse you? Have a sense of humour,be easy to chat to,be yourself but not too much,be confident but not arrogant

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

It’s because you’re in Essex and I’m in Blackpool

over a year ago

"What makes you think we are here to abuse you? Have a sense of humour,be easy to chat to,be yourself but not too much,be confident but not arrogant"

Yeah you are right I think I've got defensive with certain reactions on here. I'll be myself they either want me or not ??

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Get yourself along to a club. Many allow single guys on Fridays. Also keep an eye on the forums as there are quite a few London socials..we went to one last week. In both cases a good opportunity to meet people and get some verifications. Good luck

I know I should do but I am quite nervous about attending on my own the first time ??"

Don't worry about 'on my own' , that is normally knocked back by most people.

Mot singles including women go on their own the first time. They are just like a normal bar, with extra areas.

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

I know I should do but I am quite nervous about attending on my own the first time ??"

No need to be nervous. Just go along and observe and talk to some couples or girls as if you were in a pub. Go along with no expectations

Check out Le Boudior who have a great club in east London.

over a year ago

Yeah sod it just go for it you are right, thanks for being honest x

I know I should do but I am quite nervous about attending on my own the first time ??

Don't worry about 'on my own' , that is normally knocked back by most people.

Mot singles including women go on their own the first time. They are just like a normal bar, with extra areas."

over a year ago

I actually joined LB club but never went....I'll have to go x

No need to be nervous. Just go along and observe and talk to some couples or girls as if you were in a pub. Go along with no expectations

Check out Le Boudior who have a great club in east London. "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'll be myself they either want me or not ??"

I might want you

over a year ago

OP you look hot ...

I'm sure you know that

Get yourself in the chat rooms and get cam verified.

Unless your face isn't as hot as that body I'm sure you'll do well x

over a year ago

"OP you look hot ...

I'm sure you know that

"

How do I get cam verified honey as I'd like to go on cams x

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"OP you look hot ...

I'm sure you know that

How do I get cam verified honey as I'd like to go on cams x"

Id suggest doing that for fun if you are into it, but I don't think it will help much for most people to get a meet.

over a year ago

You can get verified in the chatrooms or go to a social or a club. Hope this helps .

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If I was in your area the only thing that would put me off you is the fact you can't accommodate.

You look hot

over a year ago

"If I was in your area the only thing that would put me off you is the fact you can't accommodate.

You look hot "

Thank you honey. The only reason I can't is because I am part of a house share so really hard!! Wish you was around here x

over a year ago

Get to a club, there are threads for specific club nights. Get messaging on one of those and meet some people there, will be one or two willing to verify you. Worked for me.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"If I was in your area the only thing that would put me off you is the fact you can't accommodate.

You look hot

Thank you honey. The only reason I can't is because I am part of a house share so really hard!! Wish you was around here x"

I don't understand why this is an issue tbh. Don't the people who house shares with you have friends round?

over a year ago

"Get to a club, there are threads for specific club nights. Get messaging on one of those and meet some people there, will be one or two willing to verify you. Worked for me."

Cheers buddy

over a year ago

You look hot

Thank you honey. The only reason I can't is because I am part of a house share so really hard!! Wish you was around here x

Just awkward to explain if couples come round and we go up to my room x

I don't understand why this is an issue tbh. Don't the people who house shares with you have friends round? "

Post new Message to Thread