Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi females

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it not seem to add up that as possibly 80% of females on Fab are bi or bi curious that a whole lot of women in relationships that do not swing are missing out on a part of their sexuality by not being given the chance to explore their bi side ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep that was me up until a few months ago, Iv spent my entire life denying my bi side and still would be if I hadn't have married a fantastic man and Finally plucked up the courage to tel him. My bi-curious status quickly turned to bisexual real fast.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Exactly what I thought.

Probably the old saying of you never miss what you've never had applies but in the other hand shame to miss out in a whole lotta fun.

over a year ago

"Exactly what I thought.

Probably the old saying of you never miss what you've never had applies but in the other hand shame to miss out in a whole lotta fun."

For me I just though my chance had passed until I spoke with my openly bi friend and she made me open my eyes.

I am more content and sexually confident then ever before and I fall in love with my husband all over again. There's nothing more sexy then being allowed to be who I really am. I'm just gutted we never did this sooner.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Rather gorgeous lady made L realise the difference between curious and being fully bi.

over a year ago

"Yep that was me up until a few months ago, Iv spent my entire life denying my bi side and still would be if I hadn't have married a fantastic man and Finally plucked up the courage to tel him. My bi-curious status quickly turned to bisexual real fast. "

What she said.. its definatly an amazing experience x

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Does it not seem to add up that as possibly 80% of females on Fab are bi or bi curious that a whole lot of women in relationships that do not swing are missing out on a part of their sexuality by not being given the chance to explore their bi side ? "

Yes

over a year ago

Depends on how many swinging women are truly bi and how many are pretend bi.

Perhaps women that don't swing are straight and monogamous and not missing anything.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I surpressed the bi feelings when I was marreid. With my current partner I can be free to be who I am. I'm out as a Pansexual. I played with 2 woman and 2 blokes last night. - love it.

over a year ago

I really got to develop mine whilst married and on the scene.

But we found the scene to explore this side of things, rather than discovering when out swinging!

I wonder if, perhaps, that's what attracts such percentages? The freedom to experiment without the judgement?

Post new Message to Thread