Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bondage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know any bondage techniques for cock and balls.. I want to be tied up so it stays harder for longer... I want to give it a little go today but wondering if there is a best way to do so or if any of you lovely ladies could give me step by step instructions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *QManc35Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I’ll be following this thread...

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

I'm following this too... K

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Your best bet is an internet search. Lots of resources there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it the bondage aspect or the prolonged erection that you’re after?

I imagine that standard bondage ropes may be too wide, so for the bondage, probably something like shoe laces.

To maintain an erection, simply using an elastic band (30 minutes rule) works. Use one like Royal Mail uses as they are quite broad and won’t dig in.

Never ever use cable ties!

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

"Is it the bondage aspect or the prolonged erection that you’re after?

I imagine that standard bondage ropes may be too wide, so for the bondage, probably something like shoe laces.

To maintain an erection, simply using an elastic band (30 minutes rule) works. Use one like Royal Mail uses as they are quite broad and won’t dig in.

Never ever use cable ties! "

And always keep scissors (or an appropriate equivalent) within reach at all times for safety in emergencies

over a year ago

"

And always keep scissors (or an appropriate equivalent) within reach at all times for safety in emergencies "

Yes it’s worth investing in bandage cutting scissors so the chance of getting cut is minimal.

over a year ago

Use chunky boot laces, similar techniques to binding breasts, base band behind ball and cock, T off that to do same to sack then up to do a wrap around the base of the cock. Not easy to tie yourself though.

Try length of vetwrap folded in half to make it narrower, doesn't remove hairs on release or stick to sensitive bits

over a year ago

Buy some bondage rope from sex shop is my advice - it cuts easier and is thick enough not to self knot

Then find the centre - put this over the top of your cock and wraps it firmly all the way around base, crossing it and back to top -

Now cross it and over to in front of your balls, and run the top around your cock and across your balls so it seperates them - back to base, up and around -

Now bind it along your shaft finishing it by tucking ends in

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Is it the bondage aspect or the prolonged erection that you’re after?

Never ever use cable ties!

And always keep scissors (or an appropriate equivalent) within reach at all times for safety in emergencies "

Not loosing my foreskin for any one. Oh you mean for the bondage ties..

Ups, as you were...

over a year ago

When they said scissors, I think they meant medical shears. First lesson on rope is about safety and having something that will cut rope, but not flesh, close to hand at all times when tying. Medical shears, firefighter's knives or a rope hook.

Post new Message to Thread