Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Now then do I ??

Jump to newest

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

Now then do I take the opportunity now the girlfriend has gone out to go through her drawers and slip into something of hers ..... Yes or no !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No get your own bloody underwear!

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

"No get your own bloody underwear! "
I've got my own but there is something sexy about slipping into someone else's

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No get your own bloody underwear! I've got my own but there is something sexy about slipping into someone else's "

Then go ahead and do it

And make sure you do pics and put them on here

over a year ago

"No get your own bloody underwear! I've got my own but there is something sexy about slipping into someone else's "

Naughty bean! But are you going to stretch them out?

over a year ago

"Now then do I take the opportunity now the girlfriend has gone out to go through her drawers and slip into something of hers ..... Yes or no !!!"

How about you ask her what she thinks?

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

"No get your own bloody underwear! I've got my own but there is something sexy about slipping into someone else's

Naughty bean! But are you going to stretch them out? "

. Well I didn't seem to stretch them , but I haven't got beautiful breasts like hers to fill them

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Now then do I take the opportunity now the girlfriend has gone out to go through her drawers and slip into something of hers ..... Yes or no !!!

How about you ask her what she thinks?"

. I don't think that will go down well I think a lot of ladies out there don't have a sense of humour when it comes to that kind of thing , hey Ho

over a year ago

"No get your own bloody underwear! I've got my own but there is something sexy about slipping into someone else's

Naughty bean! But are you going to stretch them out? . Well I didn't seem to stretch them , but I haven't got beautiful breasts like hers to fill them "

And the panties?

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

Naughty bean! But are you going to stretch them out? . Well I didn't seem to stretch them , but I haven't got beautiful breasts like hers to fill them

And the panties?"

. Oh yes definitely , would love to stretch A pair of yours though

over a year ago

"Now then do I take the opportunity now the girlfriend has gone out to go through her drawers and slip into something of hers ..... Yes or no !!!

How about you ask her what she thinks?. I don't think that will go down well I think a lot of ladies out there don't have a sense of humour when it comes to that kind of thing , hey Ho "

This is exactly why I don't want a relationship. Why do people get with someone they can't be honest with?

By *ony 529 OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry

How about you ask her what she thinks?. I don't think that will go down well I think a lot of ladies out there don't have a sense of humour when it comes to that kind of thing , hey Ho

This is exactly why I don't want a relationship. Why do people get with someone they can't be honest with?"

I understand what you're saying , but sometimes that's how life is I'm sure there are thousands on here who are doing exactly the same thing maybe you're one of them because you're not showing any photos for what ever reason that's your choice but sometimes we have to get little enjoyment out of life when their partner doesn't understand !!!

over a year ago

How about you ask her what she thinks?. I don't think that will go down well I think a lot of ladies out there don't have a sense of humour when it comes to that kind of thing , hey Ho

This is exactly why I don't want a relationship. Why do people get with someone they can't be honest with? I understand what you're saying , but sometimes that's how life is I'm sure there are thousands on here who are doing exactly the same thing maybe you're one of them because you're not showing any photos for what ever reason that's your choice but sometimes we have to get little enjoyment out of life when their partner doesn't understand !!!"

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying I'd rather be single than live a lie.

Hard cock in knickers is hot. It's more fun when you have someone to share it with.

Post new Message to Thread