Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dogging

Jump to newest

By *wo4fun2014 OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

Can someone please tell us the do and donts of dogging and what all the lights on off mean? We fancy some outdoor fun but I'm more into the idea of being watched and someone wanking atm. I dont mind it being close.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

So if you know a dogging spot , you park up , assess the situation ( make sure there aren’t boy racers , police or non doggers about ) , wait for guys to come near your vehicle , put your interior light on and crack on .

If you keep your window closed , it means no one can touch or get involved . If you open it enough for hands to get in , it means you welcome touching .

Be aware that the moment you put your light on , there will be a fair few watchers around you , and it s best to park where you can see what’s coming in . Obviously if a police car comes and sees a load of guys wanking round a car , they will come straight to you . They generally have a strong light from the passenger side on so it’s obvious , and the doggers will run off , so you will have time to get your clothes back on .

Hope this helps

By *ike hMan
over a year ago

near city centre

Thankyou, it certainly helped me xxx

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Thankyou, it certainly helped me xxx "

No problem ,glad it wasn't a complete waste of time

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

Has anyone ever been in trouble by the police if so what happened?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Has anyone ever been in trouble by the police if so what happened? "

In our seven years of dogging we have never been in trouble. We have seen others get caught out though . They have been less than careful and get warnings .

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Has anyone ever been in trouble by the police if so what happened? "

Got caught nicking a marathon ( snickers now ) in 1985 from Woolworths, did a 6 year stretch in the big house.

Now I’m doing horse....and it’s June !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just make sure you are in charge, the guys will be randy as hell so will try push the boundaries on some occasions. Seen couples drive off a few times as guys didn't respect the boundaries

Please let us all know how you get on

over a year ago

We have had some great nights out dogging but what we do is drive straight past if the place we go is full of cars, we prefer only 2 or 3 cars there. One night there was 3 cars, 2 couples and 1 single guy? He had a great night as all 3 women took turns in sucking his cock. Last time we went there was only 1 other couple, my Mrs sucked my cock while I played with the other woman's tits while her husband watched then I fucked my Mrs while the other guy had a feel of her tits and arse, I came quite quickly thst night!

over a year ago

plymouth

"So if you know a dogging spot , you park up , assess the situation ( make sure there aren’t boy racers , police or non doggers about ) , wait for guys to come near your vehicle , put your interior light on and crack on .

If you keep your window closed , it means no one can touch or get involved . If you open it enough for hands to get in , it means you welcome touching .

Be aware that the moment you put your light on , there will be a fair few watchers around you , and it s best to park where you can see what’s coming in . Obviously if a police car comes and sees a load of guys wanking round a car , they will come straight to you . They generally have a strong light from the passenger side on so it’s obvious , and the doggers will run off , so you will have time to get your clothes back on .

Hope this helps "

Thank you. It's not something you can Google lol. So if we were having sex outside the car, the Mr is tall would it be a given that a guy would assume he could join not watch?

over a year ago

plymouth

"Just make sure you are in charge, the guys will be randy as hell so will try push the boundaries on some occasions. Seen couples drive off a few times as guys didn't respect the boundaries

Please let us all know how you get on"

Will do, thanks ?

over a year ago

If there's guys there just get your fella to tell them watching is ok but don't touch if that's what you want but he will need to be the alpha male and be firm.

over a year ago

Some great advise here x

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"So if you know a dogging spot , you park up , assess the situation ( make sure there aren’t boy racers , police or non doggers about ) , wait for guys to come near your vehicle , put your interior light on and crack on .

Hope this helps Thank you. It's not something you can Google lol. So if we were having sex outside the car, the Mr is tall would it be a given that a guy would assume he could join not watch? "

You’d be lucky if it was just one guy watching , but however many , the male half if the couple must make it perfectly clear what the boundaries are .

If it gets too much , be prepared to get back in the car , and drive off . There’s no point getting angry or violent , it only takes one to call the police and all hell breaks loose .

Regular doggers have this annoying habit if messaging others in the area and before you know it there is quite a crowd .

This all sounds a bit worrying , but as time goes on you get more confident and these things soon become a minor distraction . Most guys are happy to watch , and won’t cause any trouble .

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Our first session the police turned up, fortunately I spotted them and all parties were dressed by the time they walked over.

By *ilthychapyMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

"Has anyone ever been in trouble by the police if so what happened?

Got caught nicking a marathon ( snickers now ) in 1985 from Woolworths, did a 6 year stretch in the big house.

Now I’m doing horse....and it’s June !"

Did your cousin do a reefer for the very first time? Ha

over a year ago

Good advices guys. What about single guys coming over? Any advice?

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Has anyone ever been in trouble by the police if so what happened?

Now I’m doing horse....and it’s June !

Did your cousin do a reefer for the very first time? Ha "

Post new Message to Thread