Masturbating while driving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever masturbated whilst driving lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Plenty. They're called audi and BMW drivers.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/17 11:01:36]

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever masturbated whilst driving lol"

There’s not much to lol about given people have died as a result of drivers who lost control of their car while they were wanking and driving.

By *irtydick4004Man
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Plenty. They're called audi and BMW drivers. "

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

We were passed on the M25 by a guy whacking off in lane 3, we passed him 3 more times, still wanking away ??

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 18/11/17 14:21:14]

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m a bmw driver lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"We were passed on the M25 by a guy whacking off in lane 3, we passed him 3 more times, still wanking away ??"

I would have reported him

over a year ago

Totally irresponsible. Wankers!

over a year ago

Not very safe I have to say

over a year ago

Did you really laugh out loud while typing that? You think that is an acceptable thing to do while driving?

Anyone who does something like that is, quite frankly, a fucking moron.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

BMW = Bold Men Wankers

Wasn't there a national campaign, don't wank and drive...

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

It's actually illegal.

over a year ago

Most drivers struggle with the simple act of using proper signalling and manoeuvring, let alone adding spanking the one eyed trouser snake at the same time.

over a year ago

I genuinely don’t think I could concentrate whilst pulling one of and driving.

The suspension would be too hard and would totally kill my mojo.

Also what happens after you jizz? Do you just carry on down the motorway with spunk dripping off your chin?

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

New forest

Use a hands free

over a year ago

"I genuinely don’t think I could concentrate whilst pulling one of and driving.

The suspension would be too hard and would totally kill my mojo.

Also what happens after you jizz? Do you just carry on down the motorway with spunk dripping off your chin? "

Mixing with the blood once the head hits the steering wheel.

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

Anyone that partakes in this is as bad as a drink driver or someone driving under the influence.. thats my opinion on the subject and if they are caught they should be treated as one.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I’d like to see the fine you’d get with cock in hand!! The mobile phone is bad enough

By *unkey_DuckCouple
over a year ago

Kingslynn

Anyone who puts others lives at risk is a fucking idiot in my book and should be removed from the gene pool.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Has anyone ever masturbated whilst driving lol

Did you really laugh out loud while typing that? You think that is an acceptable thing to do while driving?

Anyone who does something like that is, quite frankly, a fucking moron. "

Yep!

over a year ago

Anyone who does something like that is, quite frankly, a fucking moron.

Yep! "

Makes me wonder what goes on in some of these guy's heads

Not cool OP

over a year ago

"Most drivers struggle with the simple act of using proper signalling and manoeuvring, let alone adding spanking the one eyed trouser snake at the same time. "

Can we not make jokes about something that could have killed someone, think about the children for fuck sake.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

There’s not much to lol about given people have died as a result of drivers who lost control of their car while they were wanking and driving. "

Really? Are you sure?

Thought it would be a good way to enjoy a long journey.

over a year ago

"Anyone that partakes in this is as bad as a drink driver or someone driving under the influence.. thats my opinion on the subject and if they are caught they should be treated as one. "

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Totally agree moronic behaviour.

Yet ladies in a car on motorway ect flashing or playing with themselves is considered just "a bit of fun" and "just something to amuse the truckers" on other threads . Double standars just beggar belief when both are out of order and endangering other motorists . But hey if you have a pair of tits and a fanny seems you can get away with such brainless and reckless behaviour .

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

To be serious, never done it while driving a car, but in my youth whilst riding a motorcycle with a lovely lady as pillion passenger, she was playing with my cock for miles. She finished me off when we were parked.

over a year ago

Unacceptable behaviour from both sexes whilst in a car, even when someone else is driving. Not a very good thread OP x

over a year ago

There’s not much to lol about given people have died as a result of drivers who lost control of their car while they were wanking and driving.

Really? Are you sure?

Thought it would be a good way to enjoy a long journey."

You should google: ‘car crashes masturbating driver’. There’s lot of wanker drivers wanking

over a year ago

Op did you realy think people were going to find this funny or interesting. It's careless and stupid..... nothing else to say

over a year ago

" Totally agree moronic behaviour.

Yet ladies in a car on motorway ect flashing or playing with themselves is considered just "a bit of fun" and "just something to amuse the truckers" on other threads . Double standars just beggar belief when both are out of order and endangering other motorists . But hey if you have a pair of tits and a fanny seems you can get away with such brainless and reckless behaviour .

"

Women that say they do this get an equal amount of bashing.

over a year ago

Public exposure, nice one.

Driving round the M25, knock one out and lo and behold a bus full of children drive past you.

That'll get you on the sex offenders register for sure.

Don't worry though, it is all about your gratification. Because motorways don"t have cctv do they

over a year ago

Surely only a fucking inconsiderate arsehole would do that!!

over a year ago

Once while driving up the M6

over a year ago

Fantastic question to ruffle the feathers of the PC brigade, lol. Now you're going to get loads of possible things that could happen as opposed to what actually happen.

They're all over themselves thinking you're on the motorway or busy town centres etc..

Grabs popcorn.

over a year ago

Ridiculous

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fantastic question to ruffle the feathers of the PC brigade, lol. Now you're going to get loads of possible things that could happen as opposed to what actually happen.

They're all over themselves thinking you're on the motorway or busy town centres etc..

Grabs popcorn."

Not the popcorn lol. You’ll get abuse for saying popcorn

over a year ago

Grabs popcorn.

Not the popcorn lol. You’ll get abuse for saying popcorn "

Popcorn!

over a year ago

Only to be done two handed with feet up on the dashboard whilst on the M25 stuck in a traffic jam again.

over a year ago

Brings a whole new meaning to a danger wank!

By *AFBODMan
over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Ffs. Concentrate on the road, not your dick.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

over a year ago

Can't wait for the driver less cars in 2021.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Women that say they do this get an equal amount of bashing. "

Not at all ,just look at other similar threads . Most encouraging them and seen as just "harmless fun" .

over a year ago

Grabs popcorn."

Just curious what is politically correct about thinking that drivers should be focused on driving amd not distracting themselves while driving?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not at all ,just look at other similar threads . Most encouraging them and seen as just "harmless fun" . "

To be honest most threads "encouraging" this sort of moronic behaviour that endangers lives regardless of whether it is men or women flashing, playing with themselves or anything else that distracts, usually result in similar responses to this one - apart from a minority of moronic idiots that roll out the "it's only a bit of fun" line and I'm sad to say it's mostly men that do that - the majority however point out how dangerous it is.

And to the person who suggested people are assuming it's being done in a town centre or a motorway, it doesn't matter where it's being done it's still moronic behaviour that could not only endanger the lives of others but themselves too!!

By *pa and dCouple
over a year ago

Barnet

I'm pondering the insurance claim document ....

over a year ago

many years ago while driving a van down the motorway I was cruising in the middle lane and noticed this young lady playing with a vibrator before it disappeared under her short skirt...from the view in my wing mirror she must have had it on full speed as she was swerving between lanes...always wonder to this day how did she finish hopefully not with a bang.....too dangerous and how could you live with yourself if you caused a death....

over a year ago

Grabs popcorn."

I'm not Tufty or The Green Cross man.

Where exactly would be safe to have a wank when driving?

over a year ago

Not at all ,just look at other similar threads . Most encouraging them and seen as just "harmless fun" .

To be honest most threads "encouraging" this sort of moronic behaviour that endangers lives regardless of whether it is men or women flashing, playing with themselves or anything else that distracts, usually result in similar responses to this one - apart from a minority of moronic idiots that roll out the "it's only a bit of fun" line and I'm sad to say it's mostly men that do that - the majority however point out how dangerous it is.

And to the person who suggested people are assuming it's being done in a town centre or a motorway, it doesn't matter where it's being done it's still moronic behaviour that could not only endanger the lives of others but themselves too!!"

I wonder how 'horny' they'd find it when the wanking person runs into the back of a family's car and kills them all?

Post new Message to Thread