Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

50 years plus

Jump to newest

By *uy 4 fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Poole

Advice please, I am a slim professional 56 year old that likes to keep fit and have been on this site for several years. However as soon as I hit 50 I found that my chances have dropped dramatically as most couples are looking for up to 50 years of age. Are there any others that have experienced this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says you are 51.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Advice please, I am a slim professional 56 year old that likes to keep fit and have been on this site for several years. However as soon as I hit 50 I found that my chances have dropped dramatically as most couples are looking for up to 50 years of age. Are there any others that have experienced this?

"

It is what it is so just make the most of it, on the plus side women seem to live longer so at some point you'll have a bigger pool of older women to yourself

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Your profile says you are 51."

Lmao priceless

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Nothing you can do about it OP (apart from lie about your actual age apparently ) - there are plenty of ladies here who will meet older and seems you have a "fuck slut" that appreciates you too being as you met with her and another guy just this week judging by your veris.

Maybe look at things you can change rather than worrying about those you can't?

By *uy 4 fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Poole

Good point, although made the mistake at Begining of setting up profile, the site won't allow me to change it. Tried to contact administrator but to no avail.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Good point, although made the mistake at Begining of setting up profile, the site won't allow me to change it. Tried to contact administrator but to no avail."

You can change your age under Account and Account Settings - but can only do it once - so either you've changed it already (and made a mistake then too) or the option should still be available

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Good point, although made the mistake at Begining of setting up profile, the site won't allow me to change it. Tried to contact administrator but to no avail.

You can change your age under Account and Account Settings - but can only do it once - so either you've changed it already (and made a mistake then too) or the option should still be available "

By *uy 4 fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Poole

Nope it still does not allow it. Shows clearly on profile description as 56.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I can’t say I have

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Go into account

Then

My details

At date of birth it says correct if wrong (if you havent used this option before )

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Nope it still does not allow it. Shows clearly on profile description as 56."

Sorry got that wrong - it's under "Account" and then "My Details" - where it says "Date Of Birth" there should be a link next to it saying "correct if wrong" which you can use - if the link's not there then you must have changed it once already

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wonder if I should amend my age down to 29

Do you think I can bluff it???

Ha ha

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

1929?

You’re as old as you feel, sometimes I’m a dynamic and thrusting 23 year old, other times I long for a cardigan.

over a year ago

"Nothing you can do about it OP (apart from lie about your actual age apparently ) - there are plenty of ladies here who will meet older and seems you have a "fuck slut" that appreciates you too being as you met with her and another guy just this week judging by your veris.

Maybe look at things you can change rather than worrying about those you can't? "

Classy veri

over a year ago

"Your profile says you are 51."

Brilliant

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"

You’re as old as you feel, sometimes I’m a dynamic and thrusting 23 year old, other times I long for a cardigan."

You can't beat a nice comfy cardi...

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Whats wrong with being 56 any way? We find sub 50 year olds are far too eager and have reached their climax long before we are into the swing of things. Stayers are always preferable to sprinters.

Give us an experienced 60 year old, male or female in preference to a "me, me, me" 20 year old any day.

Now where did I put those slippers?

Post new Message to Thread