Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Very Shy

Jump to newest

By *oreverHorny69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milnrow

Im a shy kind of guy and cannot think of anything to put when messaging ladies or couples. I’m fine when chatting face to face, but get really stuck when messaging. It’s normally “Hi, hope you are well and I love your pictures, fancy a chat” that’s the best I can do. I’m a really friendly guy but can’t write an interesting message ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess firstly be yourself, but take the time to look at their profile so you can mention something about them etc.

Say what caught your attention but at the same time remember a “like” is a 2 way thing.

Don’t be pushy and if you don’t get a reply back, accept it and certainly don’t send repeated messages.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Im a shy kind of guy and cannot think of anything to put when messaging ladies or couples. I’m fine when chatting face to face, but get really stuck when messaging. It’s normally “Hi, hope you are well and I love your pictures, fancy a chat” that’s the best I can do. I’m a really friendly guy but can’t write an interesting message ??"

Read the profile in question and relate your message to something in it

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The paramount thing to remember is you are sending a message to someone who you don't know and may never meet in your lifetime (unless your message is successful) so what is there to lose?

The worst that will happen is your message isn't read or you get an abusive reply... that's the absolute worst.. in those cases just suck it up and move on.

Read their profile fully and prove it in your message, pick some points that you feel you can build upon.. this isn't a job interview, your not trying to fulfil all the criteria..so plan what you are going to write, just a few minutes thinking about it can pay dividends...

Firstly,make sure the header is catchy and the first few lines (those they will see before opening) will grab their attention..maybe start with a random or amusing comment such as "two dicks are better than one, or so I've been told...." (quote from looking at your profile) rather than the usual "I liked your pics"... be creative and base it upon what you have read in their profile or pictures...

Be amusing, flattering and confident.. don't be rude or self deprecating unless you can make it funny.. negativity is a bad trait to have so avoid it at all costs...

Make sure that your message flows so the reader automatically reads on..your message should be a few sentences at very minimum, you want them to read all of it and want more..

Avoid lists, they are boring and very rigid in constraining others opinions of you. If you have lots you want to say, maybe not writing any of it is the better option.

The details can always be discussed in subsequent messages...

Finally, read what you have written a couple of times, make sure the spelling and punctuation are OK, there are some for whom this is a big thing.. run through your message in your mind and maybe spend a few minutes before sending it, I'm sure you have had those moments where you send an email only to think up something better you could have said...

You only get one chance so make it count but don't be scared to write it in the first place because nothing bad will come of it..

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Why not visit clubs and cut out the online bit altogether, then your face-face chatting will be all that matters.

over a year ago

Good reply and advice Blue Narwhal

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

You’re only on the site 3 weeks and have had 3 meets so you’re not that shy!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Just pick something up from their profile and make the message personal to them.

over a year ago

"The paramount thing to remember is you are sending a message to someone who you don't know and may never meet in your lifetime (unless your message is successful) so what is there to lose?

The worst that will happen is your message isn't read or you get an abusive reply... that's the absolute worst.. in those cases just suck it up and move on.

Read their profile fully and prove it in your message, pick some points that you feel you can build upon.. this isn't a job interview, your not trying to fulfil all the criteria..so plan what you are going to write, just a few minutes thinking about it can pay dividends...

Firstly,make sure the header is catchy and the first few lines (those they will see before opening) will grab their attention..maybe start with a random or amusing comment such as "two dicks are better than one, or so I've been told...." (quote from looking at your profile) rather than the usual "I liked your pics"... be creative and base it upon what you have read in their profile or pictures...

Be amusing, flattering and confident.. don't be rude or self deprecating unless you can make it funny.. negativity is a bad trait to have so avoid it at all costs...

Make sure that your message flows so the reader automatically reads on..your message should be a few sentences at very minimum, you want them to read all of it and want more..

Avoid lists, they are boring and very rigid in constraining others opinions of you. If you have lots you want to say, maybe not writing any of it is the better option.

The details can always be discussed in subsequent messages...

Finally, read what you have written a couple of times, make sure the spelling and punctuation are OK, there are some for whom this is a big thing.. run through your message in your mind and maybe spend a few minutes before sending it, I'm sure you have had those moments where you send an email only to think up something better you could have said...

You only get one chance so make it count but don't be scared to write it in the first place because nothing bad will come of it..

"

And after all this it will still be ignored

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just pick something up from their profile and make the message personal to them."

Yes, for example

"Hi, how are you today? I want to spunk all over your...big tits/pert tits/pretty face/nice arse/husband "

Personalisation is the key

over a year ago

I would just be yourself and chat how you would be as you are in day to day life.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Just pick something up from their profile and make the message personal to them.

Yes, for example

"Hi, how are you today? I want to spunk all over your...big tits/pert tits/pretty face/nice arse/husband "

Personalisation is the key "

Yes that's what I was thinking

Post new Message to Thread