Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Loooooong profiles

Jump to newest

By *exycouplemmmm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

Someone here was getting frustrated no one read their profile properly.

When I’ve looked at their profile... I’m not surprised! It’s like a novel! I like a ‘good read’ but lost the will to live!

It had lists of stuff they hate or things that would mean they won’t reply/respond. But it all got a bit lost in the length (no pun intended)

Anyone else put off by too much text?

Thoughts?

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree, if there is too much text it just puts me off reading and just move onto the next profile. If they are that fussy why would you want to make contact. I understand that users want to put on likes and dislikes etc but when it’s as long as a novel I’m surprised that they get any meets.

over a year ago

"Someone here was getting frustrated no one read their profile properly.

When I’ve looked at their profile... I’m not surprised! It’s like a novel! I like a ‘good read’ but lost the will to live!

It had lists of stuff they hate or things that would mean they won’t reply/respond. But it all got a bit lost in the length (no pun intended)

Thoughts?

X

"

Er, why does you profile go on after the first line?

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

If a profile is well written and amusing then it's a joy to read and it doesn't matter if it's a little lengthy..

Unfortunately, some are like a shopping list and become tedious..

However, we can't expect everyone on here to all be expert wordsmiths and should accept profiles for what they are with a pinch of salt.. they are not always a good description of the person for whom they are written.

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

"

Same here.

We dont come on here to read War And Peace. If its an interesting read we arent fussed how short.

over a year ago

Hahahahaha I just read that exact same profile like wtf

over a year ago

I skim read anything longer than a couple of paragraphs. When I write my own profile I try to keep it short, as it would be too easy to write a novel about wants and not wants, so I just put the really important stuff.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've been told mine is too long, mainly by guys who don't seem to think they can spare 2 minutes to read it. I don't think it is but I put my deal breakers in shouty caps for their benefit. Did it make a difference to the type of messages I get? Did it fuck!!!!

over a year ago

Long profiles with lists and buzz words, I switch off when my thumb gets RSI from too much scrolling...

Thankfully most men have short, to the point text.

over a year ago

Mines long, but informative.

No point on just writing 2 lines and expect people to be interested.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I've been told mine is too long, mainly by guys who don't seem to think they can spare 2 minutes to read it. I don't think it is but I put my deal breakers in shouty caps for their benefit. Did it make a difference to the type of messages I get? Did it fuck!!!! "

It's not too long. Good read as well.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yes.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

Er, why does you profile go on after the first line? "

When and if the situation mentioned in the first line changes it will be no hastle to put all the profile back as it was.

over a year ago

"I've been told mine is too long, mainly by guys who don't seem to think they can spare 2 minutes to read it. I don't think it is but I put my deal breakers in shouty caps for their benefit. Did it make a difference to the type of messages I get? Did it fuck!!!!

It's not too long. Good read as well."

Brown nose...

*sorry couldn't resist it!

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I guess mine is long but hopefully it tells people a bit about me.

I actually enjoy well written and especially funny ones. tells you a bit about the personality before making contact. and if someone xant read for 2 min I don't think he can be patient and with interest to detail when the fun bit starts either...

over a year ago

Ours is like a bloody novel. I just wish I could have a second page so I could give you all chapters two and three.

Some folk like to read and write, some folk don't. It's all quantum anyway.

over a year ago

Don't really mind the long profiles, for me it's annoying reading through the long profile, and spending ages coming up with a message you think the person would be interested in based on their profile and then u see that they just delete it straight away without looking at it!

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Ours is a bit long but we are up front about who we are what we enjoy and what our prespective. We've tried to make it easy to read by using headings and a clear structure.

Long single paragraph profiles are the hardest to read and identfy the key points.

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I prefer positive profiles, not too bothered how long they are but a massive list of rants and things the person/people won’t do is a turn off it’s much nicer to read what someone is into rather than paragraph after paragraph of what they don’t like or want.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I like a long profile gives you a better insight into the person and how compatible we'll be

I equate too lazy to read = lazy fuck, and from previous experiences in my naive newbie days it's pretty much accurate

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I've been told mine is too long, mainly by guys who don't seem to think they can spare 2 minutes to read it. I don't think it is but I put my deal breakers in shouty caps for their benefit. Did it make a difference to the type of messages I get? Did it fuck!!!!

It's not too long. Good read as well.

Brown nose...

*sorry couldn't resist it!"

Bit harsh lol

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Ours is a bit long but we are up front about who we are what we enjoy and what our prespective. We've tried to make it easy to read by using headings and a clear structure.

Long single paragraph profiles are the hardest to read and identfy the key points."

I think yours is a bit long but it is sectioned nicely.

over a year ago

"I like a long profile gives you a better insight into the person and how compatible we'll be

I equate too lazy to read = lazy fuck, and from previous experiences in my naive newbie days it's pretty much accurate "

well said mrs said if they cant read a profile for a few mins then how the hell are they gonna manage on a meet

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Ours has changed quite a bit in 3 years, possibly a bit shouty in parts but does give a good idea of who we are and what we do. The first line is frequently ignored!

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

My profile is quite long, unfortunately I had to end up with one like it, I do get some comments on it, I hope it’s not too much to read though

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"My profile is quite long, unfortunately I had to end up with one like it, I do get some comments on it, I hope it’s not too much to read though "

Erm yeah lol

By *adyx4Woman
over a year ago

Durham

Mine is long - but comes with a warning at the beginning

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

It's not just the length, but how you use it, too.

A well-written, entertaining read can be enticing, but a long list of negative language is rather off-putting.

over a year ago

I don't read very long ones unless I,m really interested in meeting the member. XXX

over a year ago

"I've been told mine is too long, mainly by guys who don't seem to think they can spare 2 minutes to read it. I don't think it is but I put my deal breakers in shouty caps for their benefit. Did it make a difference to the type of messages I get? Did it fuck!!!! "

Most just look at the pretty pictures . I often get "great profile gorgeous", only to find the author of the message is 5'5" or married .

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

And yet we all moan when we get the message and they obviously haven’t taken the time to even read any of it.

Ours works for us, seems to do the trick, well apart from the cock pics.

over a year ago

"My profile is quite long, unfortunately I had to end up with one like it, I do get some comments on it, I hope it’s not too much to read though "

Personally I'd put some humour into the nos and collect them together. But it's your profile, you lay it out how you want, i do

over a year ago

I've just reread my profile and yes it's long but palatable. If you don't like it, go back to your Janet and John books, cos i don't care

over a year ago

They just seems a bit too clinical for me. I prefer a round of messages to get a good feel of what someone's about.

over a year ago

"It's not just the length, but how you use it, too.

A well-written, entertaining read can be enticing, but a long list of negative language is rather off-putting."

This. Spot on. I’d much rather meet someone who’s cup is half full over one who’s cup is half empty.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Ours has a bit of length but I think it also has girth which makes it worth the ride It's more an ongoing journey than a statement of intent

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

well as long as it contains honest ages .and likes or dislikes and true body shapes.sexual taste.not to bothered how long .

over a year ago

Too long can put me off but to be honest when mines not hidden the title says not meeting the body of the text says not meeting only here to keep up with friends and yet I still get numerous messages asking for meets. So it doesn’t matter if it’s one line or 50 lines 90% of the site patrons won’t read it

over a year ago

Our profile is quite lengthy, but it's designed to give people a good idea of who we are and what we enjoy. I'm a very positive person, I've tried to keep anything negative out of our blurb, apart from a few 'helpful hints' about how to get our attention when messaging (ie. put a bit of thought in rather than just saying 'hi, nice tits'), and I would hope it doesn't come across as arrogant or demanding in anyway, because that's not the kind of people we are.

We've been on this site for quite a few years, we've have had a lot of positive feedback, and I'm sure plenty of people have read the first few lines and lost interest too, but at the end of the day, our main objective is to give people an accurate impression of who we are and what we enjoy, so we capture the interest of people we're most likely to get on with.

If anyone gets as far as reading it, I'd be interested to know what you think.

V x

over a year ago

Mine is longish ... but the quality messages I receive always comment that it's a good - and funny - profile ... which was my intention when I wrote it, if I can make one person smile per day my life is not wasted

over a year ago

"Mine is longish ... but the quality messages I receive always comment that it's a good - and funny - profile ... which was my intention when I wrote it, if I can make one person smile per day my life is not wasted "

over a year ago

I've had four or five different versions of my profile over the time I've been here.

And guess what ....

It doesn't make any difference!

Unless you are good at writing and your profile makes a funny entertaing read - whilst providing clear insight on who you are

- then I can't really be arsed to read a long list of shouty demands about what you dont want

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I have a really long profile I’m afraid .. mainly because I’m a party host and have the party info on it too

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Mines light hearted but to the point .....if you read it you will get a snapshot of me ... simples

over a year ago

If it’s too long, doesn’t have paragraphs, is full of text speak or is illiterate then I don’t bother.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Thoughts?

X

"

What one may think is too much text,another won't. Can't please all

By *reamweaversCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Thoughts?

X

"

More put off by people who have 1 veri by cam 2 years ago!!!

over a year ago

We have tried to cover the simple bases on our profile . But for some reason people still ask for meets with Mrs Minxy or invite us as friends with no profile of private pictures .

So really a hundred words or a thousand will make no difference to your preferences here . So those that have actually taken time to read about you are the ones you might meet ,rather than the lets looks at the piccys and messages

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I like reading profiles, there's some really funny ones about. The longest one I've ever seen was actually a man's

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Our profile is quite lengthy, but it's designed to give people a good idea of who we are and what we enjoy. I'm a very positive person, I've tried to keep anything negative out of our blurb, apart from a few 'helpful hints' about how to get our attention when messaging (ie. put a bit of thought in rather than just saying 'hi, nice tits'), and I would hope it doesn't come across as arrogant or demanding in anyway, because that's not the kind of people we are.

We've been on this site for quite a few years, we've have had a lot of positive feedback, and I'm sure plenty of people have read the first few lines and lost interest too, but at the end of the day, our main objective is to give people an accurate impression of who we are and what we enjoy, so we capture the interest of people we're most likely to get on with.

V x"

Great profile

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Mine is longish ... but the quality messages I receive always comment that it's a good - and funny - profile ... which was my intention when I wrote it, if I can make one person smile per day my life is not wasted "

You know i like yours minxy

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

"

Yes the ones that go on and on are off putting!As are the ones that expect you to turn up with a letter from your gynaecologist as proof that you are 'clean'! (I'm not advocating bareback sex btw)

over a year ago

I think if someone isn't willing to take the time to read what I like/ don't like then they are not the person I want to meet anyway.

Most people don't seem to read profiles so it doesn't matter either way.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

On occasions I do get messages from those that have stumbled across my profile and enjoyed reading it..

It is amusing and slightly daft but it fits me perfectly..maybe a little lengthy and girthy in the middle but perfectly formed in my opinion.. damn, if only the same could be said about other things..

I don't mind if anybody plagiarises it either, so fill your boots... however if I come across anyone claiming to be a gin drinking,cockney scuba diver with a guide dog and that lives in a nursing home, I will know exactly where you got it from...

over a year ago

"Our profile is quite lengthy, but it's designed to give people a good idea of who we are and what we enjoy. I'm a very positive person, I've tried to keep anything negative out of our blurb, apart from a few 'helpful hints' about how to get our attention when messaging (ie. put a bit of thought in rather than just saying 'hi, nice tits'), and I would hope it doesn't come across as arrogant or demanding in anyway, because that's not the kind of people we are.

V x

Great profile "

Thank you.

V x

over a year ago

Long Profile Alert

I am content with my profile.

It appeals to some, not to others. It is designed that way and generally I do get messages from potentially compatible people as a result.

To cut bits out to suit some would be like getting a Harrods window dresser to spend a week sorting my shop window, then boarding half the window up.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I like a good read and does sometimes help to understand some peeps on here Mine is long but I’m a complicated person who perhaps over complicated my compliciation.

Never the lesss I have seen some that go on forever with that ever elusive keyword for messages hiding towards the bottom lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I don't mind if it's interesting ..if it's a long list of don't do this and must be that etc I get bored and give up

over a year ago

What's a loooooong profile ?

If it's a long profile,why not write long?

Anyone else see the irony in this post

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

"Ours is a bit long but we are up front about who we are what we enjoy and what our prespective. We've tried to make it easy to read by using headings and a clear structure.

Long single paragraph profiles are the hardest to read and identfy the key points.

I think yours is a bit long but it is sectioned nicely."

Thank you we appreciate the feedback.

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

We've got a long profile. It started short; as we got more and more stupid questions/responses it just grew. We make no apologies for how it is; it is OUR profile.

It probably takes around 45 seconds or less to read and digest. If that's too much trouble or too dificult for someone that's fine; it works as a filter for us.

over a year ago

Tried to keep mine as informative as possible without being on the cusp of boring people to death. A couple of dislikes, likes are in my interests section.

over a year ago

It's my profile and it will as long as I want!

Can't be arsed to read it then don't messsge

over a year ago

I would much rather a profile be long and informative rather than short and not much information about the person and what they are searching for on here.

A profile is like a shop window, in that it needs to attract people's interest. If there's nothing much worth looking at from the outside then people tend to walk on by.

A little effort can reap rewards.

Angel

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

More than length, the effectiveness of a profile is a question of style.

In my humble opinion.

Adrian x

over a year ago

Just a page full on a smartphone is sufficient.

If it's a novel, we click off their profile.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Case of ........."Less is more"!!

over a year ago

"Mine is longish ... but the quality messages I receive always comment that it's a good - and funny - profile ... which was my intention when I wrote it, if I can make one person smile per day my life is not wasted

You know i like yours minxy "

What about my profile?!

over a year ago

"*********************************

Long Profile Alert

It appeals to some, not to others. It is designed that way and generally I do get messages from potentially compatible people as a result.

To cut bits out to suit some would be like getting a Harrods window dresser to spend a week sorting my shop window, then boarding half the window up."

Love your profile

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I try not to be 'little miss ranty pants' but sometimes you just can't help it, it just happens out of frustration.

I am nice really, I just don't advertise the fact

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Single women (or people registered as such) will get hundreds of messages whatever length of profile.

As a single male, I have to try to stand out from the crowd. So I have a longer profile, to try to distinguish myself.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Writing a good profile requires a lot of constant revision, as there's always room for improvement.

That being said, I believe the secret is not making it too short, vague and uninteresting, and conversely not making it too long winded that puts people off from reading it to the end.

I like profiles that give off a good vibe and are upbeat. Completely put off by profiles that read like a laundry list of what annoys that person or couple, and there are plenty of those to go around.

over a year ago

"*********************************

Long Profile Alert

To cut bits out to suit some would be like getting a Harrods window dresser to spend a week sorting my shop window, then boarding half the window up.

Love your profile "

And I love yours

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Mine is longish ... but the quality messages I receive always comment that it's a good - and funny - profile ... which was my intention when I wrote it, if I can make one person smile per day my life is not wasted

You know i like yours minxy

What about my profile?! "

Haha

By *exycouplemmmm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

A well-written, entertaining read can be enticing, but a long list of negative language is rather off-putting."

This!!!

over a year ago

I much prefer a profile that tells me something about the person/couple. I don't mind if it's long or concise. One of the longest I've read warned the reader to put on a kettle before doing so, I found it very funny. While a list of likes and dislikes can be dull, it beats 'will fill in later' and still the same after a year or more. I'm sure very few actually read mine, but doubt that's down to the length!

over a year ago

Our profiles is long and if people don't read past the first paragraph they won't contact us for sure!

Makes for a decent filter....

over a year ago

Mine is long, but I’d like to think it’s somewhat lighthearted, and shows I don’t take myself too seriously

over a year ago

Oh dear think I might be a victim to this one Oops....

over a year ago

Might have throw one of them pesky title heading tricks in my profile. Throw a few ladys out. Weed through the readers. And dreamers lol...

Women do it double standard. Most woman who message me havent read my profile. But who am I to complain I haven't got time for negativity over such petty instances.

Perv over my pics and drop me a naughty message. That's works fine by me

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Ours isn’t exactly short. But we’re quite specific about what we want, so anyone interested will take the time to read.

Usually our messages are from guys that don’t even read the first line !!

over a year ago

"I prefer positive profiles, not too bothered how long they are but a massive list of rants and things the person/people won’t do is a turn off it’s much nicer to read what someone is into rather than paragraph after paragraph of what they don’t like or want. "

Agree. And especially dislike shouty capitals at the beginning.

By *egin551Couple
over a year ago

south west !

We have a long profile, if it puts people off, so what !

We don’t seem to have a problem in meeting to have fun

We just like to tell people what we like/dislike, it as simple than that

Have a Fab day naughty people!!!

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

Mine is long . But I do suggest they take a seat and get light refreshments befor starting the read!!

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Nope I’m not put off. I enjoy a well written profile.

A poorly written profile, however long or short, is the most off putting for me.

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Yeah If its too long for my liking, I just press back. Can't be bothered with the long ting

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

My profile is mine take it or leave it . I won't change it for anyone .if you can't be bothered to read it that's not my problem then .

over a year ago

I try to think about the person who reads our profile, better to just clarify with a list, so no mistakes.

Not fair to take up the readers time if at the end you are not going to meet up.

over a year ago

We both enjoy reading a well written profile regardless of it's length.

It gives us an insight as to who we're chatting to or eventually meeting, so it doesn't bother us at all.

Profiles with less than a couple of sentences rarely gets a reply from us.

over a year ago

Isn't that the way with life generally!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i tend to be put more by too little for example" will fill in later" when theyve been here 2 years or "looking for fun "..

i like reading a decent informative profile that tells me about that person.. but yes some can be too long and if its badly written u loose interest .

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

No tbh ,my single profile is long .

If people cant be arsed spending 2 mins reading it,i know they are not for me .

If someones profile is too long/too short ,wrong pics etc i just pass it by.

Miss

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Enjoy reading profiles tbh get a feel for likes etc. One word or couple of lines give no insight xx

over a year ago

Surely the fun is finding out about people, getting to know people, messaging them and seeing if you click. If you write a long profile intro, you take away some of the mystery about getting to know them

Or am I missing something here?

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

"Surely the fun is finding out about people, getting to know people, messaging them and seeing if you click. If you write a long profile intro, you take away some of the mystery about getting to know them

Or am I missing something here? "

Or it can give you things to talk about .. nothing worse than talking for hours then to find out you are both looking for different things

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Guilty. But we’ve added things over the years to be clear after lots of questions

over a year ago

Mine is like war and peace partly to avoid the same questions over and over, partly to let the reader know what im looking for but it does need condensing... any suggestions most welcome

over a year ago

"Surely the fun is finding out about people, getting to know people, messaging them and seeing if you click. If you write a long profile intro, you take away some of the mystery about getting to know them

Or it can give you things to talk about .. nothing worse than talking for hours then to find out you are both looking for different things "

Why chat loads? Just if you fancy each other arrange a meet and see what happens, all the chat in the world don't mean anything when you play x

over a year ago

Or it can give you things to talk about .. nothing worse than talking for hours then to find out you are both looking for different things

Why chat loads? Just if you fancy each other arrange a meet and see what happens, all the chat in the world don't mean anything when you play x"

Either way I still do not think there is a perfect formula for a profile.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Exactly!

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 21/11/17 06:27:06]

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Define Looooooong

Are we talking lots of text or a guy’s definition of long here?

Are we measuring in Fab inches or complaining about essays

We all put what we feel people will need or will want to know about us.

If they choose not to read it then it’s simple, they aren’t what we are looking for.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Define Looooooong

Are we talking lots of text or a guy’s definition of long here?

Are we measuring in Fab inches or complaining about essays

We all put what we feel people will need or will want to know about us.

If they choose not to read it then it’s simple, they aren’t what we are looking for. "

Spot on

over a year ago

Some of us manage to achieve our objectives with a few well chosen words. Length really isn't necessary for the way I do the fab

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

I should make my text shorter...

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 21/11/17 07:49:19]

over a year ago

Mine is long but acts as a filter

I’m not interested in anyone too lazy to read a profile or respect my choices

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Guilty. Although it developed due to numbers of questions we got asked but does act as a filter and saves on valuable admin time.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Thoughts?

X

"

Not at all I like profile with lots of text, it shows they have put effort in. And as for single man it gives me an opportunity to have more information to initiate the first message.

over a year ago

Yes. It’s equally as bad as the single sentence profiles.

Thoughts?

X

"

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

What I got from this thread is that whether your profile is long of short, being succinct is key.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I've had four or five different versions of my profile over the time I've been here.

And guess what ....

It doesn't make any difference!

Unless you are good at writing and your profile makes a funny entertaing read - whilst providing clear insight on who you are

- then I can't really be arsed to read a long list of shouty demands about what you dont want "

Spot on, ours has been shorter, longer. H's own one takes twenty seconds to read & still doesn't get read by some.

We don't mind them being long as long as they tell us something & don't say

"Will only meet couples with partner/fb" On a singles profile, as that just fucks us off if there's no details of him!

S

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Don't really mind the long profiles, for me it's annoying reading through the long profile, and spending ages coming up with a message you think the person would be interested in based on their profile and then u see that they just delete it straight away without looking at it! "

It's great that you are willing and have read long profiles but then would it not stand to reason that they would then look at yours and Well what message would they send back based on your profile

My profile is long and I like to think it shows the kind of person I am somewhat but I don't expect anyone to read it if they don't want to but then I do expect them not to bloody message me after they can't be arsed to read it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everyone is unique - with thousands of members it's good that people clearly illustrate if they are going to match you or not. Move on when you find someone doing you a favour by showing you that you didn't strike gold.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

I got a bit carried away with mine

Post new Message to Thread