Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I am a lesbian!

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Lady says she is lesbian; what the fuck in a guy's mind makes him think, " I can change her mind"?

I am asking this because of the sheer volume of guys who message me trying to try one on. My profile says I am straight! And the simple minded who are thinking why don't u simply block single guys, well you have your answer: we can't all be simple minded.

Is it stupidity? Do they do it out of spite? Is there something in the brain of the male body which makes him try regardless of the atmospherics?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Is there something in the brain of the male body which makes him try regardless of the atmospherics?" I think it's this any hole is a goal attitude. X

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a gay ego thing!

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Bicurious guy texts me asking if I will like mmf in his house. I reply asking if he means mmf as opposed to mfm.

He deletes, does not reply and so I block him. He puts up a shitty update. Fuck! Does everybody have to be gay or bi?

From hence I refuse to answer such questions on any form. Be gay and bi all you want. Do not think it is your HUMAN RIGHT for people to accept you being gay and therefore bend over for you. Rubbish!!

Reply privately

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I’m a lesbian too. And straight o yes and bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a lesbian in a mans body

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I’m a lesbian in a mans body "

That's fucked up, dude! I won't want to be in your situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hear you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lady says she is lesbian; what the fuck in a guy's mind makes him think, " I can change her mind"?

I am asking this because of the sheer volume of guys who message me trying to try one on. My profile says I am straight! And the simple minded who are thinking why don't u simply block single guys, well you have your answer: we can't all be simple minded.

Is it stupidity? Do they do it out of spite? Is there something in the brain of the male body which makes him try regardless of the atmospherics?"

There are plenty of so called men on here that are no where near as straight as they claim on their profiles.

Does it make it right that they message you? No of course not. But they are just chancing their arm.

Block and delete, not wort worrying about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I remember being told that some men see a lesbian woman as a sexual challenge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bicurious guy texts me asking if I will like mmf in his house. I reply asking if he means mmf as opposed to mfm.

He deletes, does not reply and so I block him. He puts up a shitty update. Fuck! Does everybody have to be gay or bi?

From hence I refuse to answer such questions on any form. Be gay and bi all you want. Do not think it is your HUMAN RIGHT for people to accept you being gay and therefore bend over for you. Rubbish!!"

When you block someone, you cannot see their updates.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is because so many men on here are really bisexual but say straight in their profiles. I have come across four just this week alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bicurious guy texts me asking if I will like mmf in his house. I reply asking if he means mmf as opposed to mfm.

From hence I refuse to answer such questions on any form. Be gay and bi all you want. Do not think it is your HUMAN RIGHT for people to accept you being gay and therefore bend over for you. Rubbish!!"

You know that not everyone that is bi fancies everyone right? I have had mmf where one guy is bi...he didn't touch the other guy as he knew he was straight! You may have just fucked up having a great 3way by being an arse about it instead of just talking n saying "I see you are bi, you understand I am straight, right?" although think they are better off themselves, that is a massive attitude ya have about other peoples sexual preferences there!

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

From hence I refuse to answer such questions on any form. Be gay and bi all you want. Do not think it is your HUMAN RIGHT for people to accept you being gay and therefore bend over for you. Rubbish!!

You know that not everyone that is bi fancies everyone right? I have had mmf where one guy is bi...he didn't touch the other guy as he knew he was straight! You may have just fucked up having a great 3way by being an arse about it instead of just talking n saying "I see you are bi, you understand I am straight, right?" although think they are better off themselves, that is a massive attitude ya have about other peoples sexual preferences there! "

You just advertised your IGNORANCE. I will not waste my time educating you on the difference between MMF and MFM.

calling someone an are when you have not done your 5s and 20s makes you look like the biggest ARSE.

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

When you block someone, you cannot see their updates."

See your blocked list. It is unattractive to focus on irrelevant stuff rather than the main matter at hand.

Reply privately

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You know that not everyone that is bi fancies everyone right? I have had mmf where one guy is bi...he didn't touch the other guy as he knew he was straight! You may have just fucked up having a great 3way by being an arse about it instead of just talking n saying "I see you are bi, you understand I am straight, right?" although think they are better off themselves, that is a massive attitude ya have about other peoples sexual preferences there!

You just advertised your IGNORANCE. I will not waste my time educating you on the difference between MMF and MFM.

calling someone an are when you have not done your 5s and 20s makes you look like the biggest ARSE."

Aw here we go again. Peace and love guys this is meant to be fun Let’s sing

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Fab straight op

Miss

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Just use your filters and block them

Reply privately

over a year ago

calling someone an are when you have not done your 5s and 20s makes you look like the biggest ARSE."

You know there are alot on here that DO NOT know or see there's difference beween mmf and mfm right? Does that mean when someone asks for a mmmmmf that all the men are bi? Don't call stupid unless you are sure of everyones knowledge and uses of language! They may ve different to yours

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

calling someone an are when you have not done your 5s and 20s makes you look like the biggest ARSE.

Aw here we go again. Peace and love guys this is meant to be fun Let’s sing"

I am all for singing and hugging and disagreeing with sensible folk but not when someone tries to be an idiot and indeed they advertise their IGNORANCE while doing it.

1. Gay guys do not want to fuck every other guy; FACT.

2. LESBIANS do not want to fuck every woman; FACT

WE all know this. So when someone tries to be clever simply because they have nothing intelligent to contribute to a discussion, you let them talk to the palm of your hand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem very angry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lady says she is lesbian; what the fuck in a guy's mind makes him think, " I can change her mind"?

Is it stupidity? Do they do it out of spite? Is there something in the brain of the male body which makes him try regardless of the atmospherics?"

There's just no accounting for bad taste.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's more a "you always want what you can't have" mentality

The forbidden fruit always tastes most juiciest

Jane x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!"

I started a thread yesterday about threads like these. Apparrently the one I am reading now is just a figment of my imagination and I shouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill about thinly veiled bi and gay bashing.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I’m a lesbian in a mans body

That's fucked up, dude! I won't want to be in your situation."

It's an old joke. Relax.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"It is because so many men on here are really bisexual but say straight in their profiles. I have come across four just this week alone. "

4!. So many guys then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aw here we go again. Peace and love guys this is meant to be fun Let’s sing

I am all for singing and hugging and disagreeing with sensible folk but not when someone tries to be an idiot and indeed they advertise their IGNORANCE while doing it.

1. Gay guys do not want to fuck every other guy; FACT.

2. LESBIANS do not want to fuck every woman; FACT

WE all know this. So when someone tries to be clever simply because they have nothing intelligent to contribute to a discussion, you let them talk to the palm of your hand."

Sorry was this supposed to be an intelligent conversation? At which point is that going to start?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

I started a thread yesterday about threads like these. Apparrently the one I am reading now is just a figment of my imagination and I shouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill about thinly veiled bi and gay bashing. "

Damn you and your imagination mister!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

you sound like you have a gay phobia?? they are humans why so negative? a simple no thank you for asking i am str8 to type that took less than 10 seconds, ease up on the guys i am str8 and get asked a lot but i don't insult the guys simply block them contacting you tick males not welcome simple,supposed to be a fun friendly site lighten up,

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do we denote a MMMMF?

.M.

MFM

.M.

Bukkake?

MMM

MFM

MMM

Is that the limit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, not sure how blocking groups of people you don't want to get messages from makes you stupid? Assuming that is what you mean by simple minded?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

I started a thread yesterday about threads like these. Apparrently the one I am reading now is just a figment of my imagination and I shouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill about thinly veiled bi and gay bashing.

Damn you and your imagination mister!! "

Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, it's just because lots of guys who are actually bi, put 'straight' on their profile. As a result you'll be getting messages just in case.

Either accept it, or block single guys. Either works.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, not sure how blocking groups of people you don't want to get messages from makes you stupid? Assuming that is what you mean by simple minded? "

Its a simple solution to a simple problem.

But then there would be nothing to rant about.

When I read a thread like this all I see is ... "I'm so irritably sexy even other guys can't leave me alone". Followed by homphobic rhetoric which is now justifyable because "they started it first"

What is this? High school?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, not sure how blocking groups of people you don't want to get messages from makes you stupid? Assuming that is what you mean by simple minded? "

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, not sure how blocking groups of people you don't want to get messages from makes you stupid? Assuming that is what you mean by simple minded?

Methinks he doth protest too much."

I block single guys and cd/tv's, i don't consider myself to be simple minded, it's just practical.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, it's just because lots of guys who are actually bi, put 'straight' on their profile. As a result you'll be getting messages just in case.

Either accept it, or block single guys. Either works."

Or just put something on your profile that says "I am a straight guy who likes talking to other straight guys on a swingers site"

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"OP, it's just because lots of guys who are actually bi, put 'straight' on their profile. As a result you'll be getting messages just in case.

Or just put something on your profile that says "I am a straight guy who likes talking to other straight guys on a swingers site" "

Assuming the profile gets read.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or just put something on your profile that says "I am a straight guy who likes talking to other straight guys on a swingers site" "

Or this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or just put something on your profile that says "I am a straight guy who likes talking to other straight guys on a swingers site"

Assuming the profile gets read......."

You mean people don't read profiles? To think of all the minutes i wasted writing mine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any way op. Ignore these being nasty to you!

Fancy a cup of tea and a game of hide the sausage? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you block someone, you cannot see their updates..

See your blocked list. It is unattractive to focus on irrelevant stuff rather than the main matter at hand."

You really are arsey.

Good luck on here as you'll need it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just use your filters and block them

"

But then he seeks out the drama by looking at his block list.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any way op. Ignore these being nasty to you!

Fancy a cup of tea and a game of hide the sausage? Xx"

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

So you've had some fellas crack on to you? Waaaahaaaboohoo. You sound like an angry spoilt child who needs a snack.

Take it as as a compliment, block, delete, move on, chill out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi handsome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy a cup of tea and a game of hide the sausage? Xx"

Do you also get that "Stop it I love it" vibe?... like reverse psychology type of thing...

Guys think I'm sexy [blah blah blah] by the way my filters still allow single men, I repeat still allow single men [blah blah]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you also get that "Stop it I love it" vibe?... like reverse psychology type of thing...

Guys think I'm sexy [blah blah blah] by the way my filters still allow single men, I repeat still allow single men [blah blah]"

Id be glad of the attention myself

Gay men are the only way my pics get fabbed. Thanks guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Gay men are the only way my pics get fabbed. Thanks guys "

Fibber!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Fibber!! "

Loving the slapped arse shot

But not gay enough for this thread, sorry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Fibber!!

Loving the slapped arse shot

But not gay enough for this thread, sorry x"

Haha! Thanks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys think I'm sexy [blah blah blah] by the way my filters still allow single men, I repeat still allow single men [blah blah]

Gay men are the only way my pics get fabbed. Thanks guys "

I've had my pic fabbed by a woman before.. .

Thanks mum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toss dummy pram.

I'm married monogomous and not a swinger yet i still get over 300 messages daily asking me to meet.

Tryers are just gonna try

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe because lesbicans might want a real cock to play with now and again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't differentiate between mmf and mfm. I ask if the men are bi or state bi mfm,mmf,fmm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you sound like you have a gay phobia?? they are humans why so negative? a simple no thank you for asking i am str8 to type that took less than 10 seconds, ease up on the guys i am str8 and get asked a lot but i don't insult the guys simply block them contacting you tick males not welcome simple,supposed to be a fun friendly site lighten up,"

There you go. Just tell them you're a lumberjack.....

And you're OK....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I remember being told that some men see a lesbian woman as a sexual challenge. "

i have a lesbian mate who has sex with guys but makes love to women if that makes sense she has emotions attached to women and animalistic sex with guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't differentiate between mmf and mfm. I ask if the men are bi or state bi mfm,mmf,fmm."

Does mfm mean that both men are straight and mmf mean that both men are bi? Is this some kind of secret code? I didn't think there was a difference either.

Have you noticed the OP's gone very quiet, maybe he's cried himself to sleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I remember being told that some men see a lesbian woman as a sexual challenge.

i have a lesbian mate who has sex with guys but makes love to women if that makes sense she has emotions attached to women and animalistic sex with guys.

"

I was dubbed Superman by a Lesbian. And not because I have an allergic reaction to Kryptonite

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't differentiate between mmf and mfm. I ask if the men are bi or state bi mfm,mmf,fmm.

Does mfm mean that both men are straight and mmf mean that both men are bi? Is this some kind of secret code? I didn't think there was a difference either.

Have you noticed the OP's gone very quiet, maybe he's cried himself to sleep. "

He's gone to the lava-treeeee

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So you've had some fellas crack on to you? Waaaahaaaboohoo. You sound like an angry spoilt child who needs a snack.

Take it as as a compliment, block, delete, move on, chill out. "

best post of the thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's gone to the lava-treeeee "

Hopefully to find someone who shares his love of cottages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's gone to the lava-treeeee

Hopefully to find someone who shares his love of cottages. "

Very good

Reply privately

over a year ago

From what I've heard lumberjacks sleep all night and work all day. So he's probably at work....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shock horror -homophobic black man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shock horror -homophobic black man. "

What a pudding (see what i did there?).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ouch...i dont see it as homophobic...if it clearly says STRAIGHT on his profile then i can understand him getting a bit pissed. Its the same as if a woman puts "no men" but gets pissed when men message..is she then being sexist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shock horror -homophobic black man.

Ouch...i dont see it as homophobic...if it clearly says STRAIGHT on his profile then i can understand him getting a bit pissed. Its the same as if a woman puts "no men" but gets pissed when men message..is she then being sexist? "

Women can moan about anything for any reason -good look defining why.

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Also, not sure how blocking groups of people you don't want to get messages from makes you stupid? Assuming that is what you mean by simple minded?

When I read a thread like this all I see is ... "I'm so irritably sexy even other guys can't leave me alone". Followed by homphobic rhetoric which is now justifyable because "they started it first"

What is this? High school?"

High school is something you would know nothing about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm afraid they have the same mentality as the 'straight men' that suck cock but haven't got the balls to admit to themselves let alone anyone else that they're bi-curious, bi or gay!

I'm bi (openly admit it) and I wouldn't crack on to a straight woman or a gay man because obviously they would have no interest in me AND I respect that!

Just delete and block the ignorance

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Get a life

Guys think I'm sexy [blah blah blah] by the way my filters still allow single men, I repeat still allow single men [blah blah]"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ouch...i dont see it as homophobic...if it clearly says STRAIGHT on his profile then i can understand him getting a bit pissed. Its the same as if a woman puts "no men" but gets pissed when men message..is she then being sexist?

Women can moan about anything for any reason -good look defining why. "

It's genetic and a consequence of having the double X chromosome.

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

4 words: assumption mother fuck up

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"You seem very angry!"

And you seem very ignorant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is this? High school?

High school is something you would know nothing about."

How did you know I skipped high school and went straight to uni?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

And you seem very ignorant."

Friendly chap

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap "

Isnt he just..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Fetch me my Angry Trousers...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just.."

The OP would likely implode if ge spent time on here as a couple or single lady.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Of course, I am the ignorant one here eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just.."

well worth a meet isnt he!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Of course, I am the ignorant one here eh?"

At least you got to go to high school

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

well worth a meet isnt he! "

I think you spelled block incorrectly there!;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Of course, I am the ignorant one here eh?

At least you got to go to high school "

Haha I didn't...I went to upper school!

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

I am sure you are quite a catch!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

I think you spelled block incorrectly there!;-) "

u know me well

Reply privately

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

May I at this point after reading all the posts offer my services willingly lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

I didn't realise the NPD approach was do effective... gotta look into that....

Reply privately

over a year ago

He doesn't come across as homophobic just pissed off with ignorance, if a man clearly states that they're straight then it's not difficult for other men to respect that x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

I didn't realise the NPD approach was do effective... gotta look into that...."

me 1st

Reply privately

over a year ago

He doesn't come across as homophobic just pissed off with ignorance, if a man clearly states that they're straight then it's not difficult for other men to respect that x "

Well then all he needs to do is block them. Fab has appreciated that this is a problem and provided a solution. OP has refused to use this solution but and chooses to spew out nonsense.

He is like a man who refuses to use his umbrella in rainstorm and angrily shouts at the clouds because he's wet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

remember its Thursday rant day after all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

me 1st "

So where do you want to meet? Behind the bicycle shed or under the bleachers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He doesn't come across as homophobic just pissed off with ignorance, if a man clearly states that they're straight then it's not difficult for other men to respect that x

Well then all he needs to do is block them. Fab has appreciated that this is a problem and provided a solution. OP has refused to use this solution but and chooses to spew out nonsense.

He is like a man who refuses to use his umbrella in rainstorm and angrily shouts at the clouds because he's wet."

And insulting others that are using their umbrellas!

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

The op has it on his profile that he is straight he shouldn't have to block males from messaging him, The people who are messaging him should read his profile first

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

me 1st

So where do you want to meet? Behind the bicycle shed or under the bleachers?"

my bed at dusk

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is like a man who refuses to use his umbrella in rainstorm and angrily shouts at the clouds because he's wet."

Why should he have to block men, for instance he may want (genuine) straight men to make contact with him for group fun etc.

When did respect become so non-existent?!

Calling someone homophobic is a very strong statement ..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The op has it on his profile that he is straight he shouldn't have to block males from messaging him, The people who are messaging him should read his profile first"

Exactly

Read and respect other people preferences

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The op has it on his profile that he is straight he shouldn't have to block males from messaging him, The people who are messaging him should read his profile first"

This would actually be lovely, but some people are either very determined to get what they want, or very deperate maybe and will message you regardless of anything it says on your profile...they will still message whether they have read it or not! Burglars know you don't want to be burgled but do it anyway...that us why you lock your doors and buy an alarm...we find ways of preventing people doing things we don't want... if we don't use those ways then....well you get my drift

Reply privately

By *ally_weaverMan
over a year ago

Stoneyburn

As a guy with many lesbian friends, yeah loads of guys think they can change her mind. All she needs is the right cock!!!

Didn't read comments, sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get phoned up by people selling PPI claims. I shouldn't have to pay for a filter that stops unsolicited phone calls. If every one told them to get knotted like I do those guys wouldn't pick up the phone.

In the same way if every straight guy said no, men wouldn't bother. But obviously some men do. So if you want to blame anyone, blame straight men who say yes.

This is the world we live in. If being proposed by a guy is so traumatic for you then use the filters provided and stop acting like a spoiled child.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You seem very angry!

Friendly chap

Isnt he just..

me 1st

So where do you want to meet? Behind the bicycle shed or under the bleachers? my bed at dusk "

I'm starting to like OP all of a sudden. He could make a car wreck look attractive by comparison...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a guy with many lesbian friends, yeah loads of guys think they can change her mind. All she needs is the right cock!!!

Didn't read comments, sorry if this has already been mentioned. "

Yeah you missed the comments from/about men who have had sex with lesbians.

Reply privately

By *KMaxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"You seem very angry!"

In denial

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is like a man who refuses to use his umbrella in rainstorm and angrily shouts at the clouds because he's wet.

Why should he have to block men, for instance he may want (genuine) straight men to make contact with him for group fun etc.

Calling someone homophobic is a very strong statement .......... "

Not really. If you want to talk about golf. Go to a golfing blog. Unless its and all man group sex thing then there would need to be a single woman or couple involved....

Hang on.... I think you're on to something there....!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really. If you want to talk about golf. Go to a golfing blog. Unless its and all man group sex thing then there would need to be a single woman or couple involved....

Hang on.... I think you're on to something there....! "

Straight men arrange gang bangs why can't they message each other on here, why should he have to block all men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Straight men arrange gang bangs why can't they message each other on here, why should he have to block all men "

He can message first..then he is only contacted by ones he wants contact from

Reply privately

over a year ago

Straight men arrange gang bangs why can't they message each other on here, why should he have to block all men "

If straight men arrange gang bangs with no women involved... then I suppose that presents a problem. This happens often I take it. And our super hetro OP is intetested in these men only gang bangs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

so op have you sucked cock and this is your way to deny it and be in denial or are you straight or fab straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so op have you sucked cock and this is your way to deny it and be in denial or are you straight or fab straight "

Don't answer that OP! You swore it would be a secret just between us. Remember.... what happens on brokeback mountain stays on brokeback mountain!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Respect is obviously dead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op shit happens u might not want unsolicited messages of guys asking to meet u for sex but unless u block or state in big letters multiple times in your profile it will still keep happening ,don't get angry just say sorry dude I ain't into dudes I prefer the ladies and nothing going to alter that and then if they persist report and block simple ,ladies if op is your type of guy send him some love ,guys he's straight so u ain't getting a sausage from him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so op have you sucked cock and this is your way to deny it and be in denial or are you straight or fab straight

Don't answer that OP! You swore it would be a secret just between us. Remember.... what happens on brokeback mountain stays on brokeback mountain! "

where was i

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Respect is obviously dead "

Yes OP murdered it.

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Op if you are still going to allow Men to messages you just have I'm straight and don't want to meet bi/gay Men at the top of your profile, It might stop some of the Men messaging you, Then delete or block anyone that does ask to meet you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so op have you sucked cock and this is your way to deny it and be in denial or are you straight or fab straight

Don't answer that OP! You swore it would be a secret just between us. Remember.... what happens on brokeback mountain stays on brokeback mountain!

where was i "

You were flirting outrageously. Making OP the best wing man ever... love ya OP.... I mean that in a rugged manly kind of a way of course!

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

The OP is a big stroppy child but that is bang out of order

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair to the original OP messsage as a gay man out of all the messages i get 95% easily is off 'straight' men and by that i mean their profile says they are straight so this cuts both ways!!!!!!!!

You have your opinion on gay people youve made that clear mate but every side has a story its not all clear and simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well thats different .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair to the original OP messsage as a gay man out of all the messages i get 95% easily is off 'straight' men and by that i mean their profile says they are straight so this cuts both ways!!!!!!!!

You have your opinion on gay people youve made that clear mate but every side has a story its not all clear and simple"

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you can block men from messaging you go onto block then filter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP is expecting a Nobel peace prize and doesn't want to miss out on his nomination if they choose to to contact him through fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is expecting a Nobel peace prize and doesn't want to miss out on his nomination if they choose to to contact him through fab."

You really have got a chip on your shoulder

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Does it all really matter?

Someone messages someone. The message is unwanted. It is read and deleted. Fucking hell that took one second, less if you don’t read the message ..... it’s hardly fucking world’s end.

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is expecting a Nobel peace prize and doesn't want to miss out on his nomination if they choose to to contact him through fab.

You really have got a chip on your shoulder "

On both shoulders actually. They were running a special on matching pairs. How do they look?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it all really matter?

Someone messages someone. The message is unwanted. It is read and deleted. Fucking hell that took one second, less if you don’t read the message ..... it’s hardly fucking world’s end.

V x"

Queen V! Wise woman! Couldnt of said it better myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

V x"

Yes but he shouldn't have to....

Reply privately

over a year ago

V x

Queen V! Wise woman! Couldnt of said it better myself "

She is that. Enjoyed a lovely chat at a party with her once. Very sexy lady.

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

V x

Yes but he shouldn't have to...."

That’s a joke right? What exactly does he have to do? He doesn’t have to be on fab. He doesn’t have to not use filters. He’s not (well I’m assuming) in any sort of hideous torture where he has no control over what he does. This is entirely optional.

V x

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

V x

Queen V! Wise woman! Couldnt of said it better myself

She is that. Enjoyed a lovely chat at a party with her once. Very sexy lady."

Reply privately

over a year ago

V x

That’s a joke right? What exactly does he have to do? He doesn’t have to be on fab. He doesn’t have to not use filters. He’s not (well I’m assuming) in any sort of hideous torture where he has no control over what he does. This is entirely optional.

V x

"

Yes. I'm a compendium of terrible weak jokes. I don't think you can take these threads seriously. OP shouldn't have to use the block button but uses it with glee. So why is the filter button any different except for prophylactic benefits? In a perfect world OP is right you shouldn't have to but it's not a perfect world. The filters are there. If you don't want to use them and you get one of those messages you aren't exactly going to get pregnant or get a disease from one.

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

V x

V x

Yes. I'm a compendium of terrible weak jokes. I don't think you can take these threads seriously. OP shouldn't have to use the block button but uses it with glee. So why is the filter button any different except for prophylactic benefits? In a perfect world OP is right you shouldn't have to but it's not a perfect world. The filters are there. If you don't want to use them and you get one of those messages you aren't exactly going to get pregnant or get a disease from one."

You’re right it’s not a perfect world. But the use of fab plays zero part in the world’s imperfections. .

Reply privately

over a year ago

V x

V x

Yes. I'm a compendium of terrible weak jokes. I don't think you can take these threads seriously. OP shouldn't have to use the block button but uses it with glee. So why is the filter button any different except for prophylactic benefits? In a perfect world OP is right you shouldn't have to but it's not a perfect world. The filters are there. If you don't want to use them and you get one of those messages you aren't exactly going to get pregnant or get a disease from one.

You’re right it’s not a perfect world. But the use of fab plays zero part in the world’s imperfections. .

"

What can you do? All the ranting and raving won't change peoples behaviour so whats the point of all this? OP needs accept he must either use his filters or get messages from people he doesn't want hear from. It is what it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We up to 175 yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you block someone, you cannot see their updates."

I thought this!-

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Why don't you tick the box saying...'not looking for single guys' to eliminate the amount of then that can contact you.

If in the future you want a guy for what ever reason,, you search him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should he have to put up with gay and desperate bi guys messaging him. Hes straight and your being very bitchy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Egotistical men!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you dont want men to message you go to account settings and message filters and block men and TVs from being able to contact you. Its that simple. No need to stress about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you can't understand my reasoning please feel free to ignore it.

Reply privately

By *omesWoman
over a year ago

Surrey

translation -

I am writing a inappropriate post intentionally to annoy and in doing so get a high number of profile views.... Blah blah blah

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 22:05:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you dont want men to message you go to account settings and message filters and block men and TVs from being able to contact you. Its that simple. No need to stress about it."

Our completely unbitchy OP has already termed this approach to be simpled minded.

So to thank you in advance for your well meaning and helpful advice he called you stupid. Wasn't that sweet?

Reply privately

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"so op have you sucked cock and this is your way to deny it and be in denial or are you straight or fab straight "

Actually it was your dad's. I would have continued but it smelled of you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Fab. The home of adult reasoned debate.

Reply privately

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

tl:Dr but has anyone said they think the gentleman doth protest too much?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab. The home of adult reasoned debate."

Yeah I take back my previous comment about this being like high school. High school was never this immature.

Reply privately

over a year ago

From hence I refuse to answer such questions on any form. Be gay and bi all you want. Do not think it is your HUMAN RIGHT for people to accept you being gay and therefore bend over for you. Rubbish!!tl:Dr but has anyone said they think the gentleman doth protest too much? "

Yes, i have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you noticed the OP's gone very quiet, maybe he's cried himself to sleep. "

Apparently so. There's also the use of upper and lower case letters that have some kind of meaning.

The OP was probably playing with his sausage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apparently so. There's also the use of upper and lower case letters that have some kind of meaning.

The OP was probably playing with his sausage. "

After yet another request from a fab straight single male.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP was probably playing with his sausage. "

Maybe he's got a shicky shift key? And his laptop as well...

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

No need for that comment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need for that comment."

There's no need for a lot of comments on this thread.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

There's no need for a lot of comments on this thread. "

There was one sensible post, halfway through, but I think it was posted by mistake..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think people are a little confused, why does everyone think that a guys are interested in anyone else’s preference.

Fab is a numbers game, send enough messages and eventually some one will respond.

This is just a fact of life, if you don’t want to receive messages from chancers then block them.

I never get messages from guys asking if they can turn me, for two reasons

1 I’m too ugly

2 I block guys

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

There's no need for a lot of comments on this thread. "

Very true my good man. That one however is way over the line.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

There was one sensible post, halfway through, but I think it was posted by mistake.."

Haha

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

Oh the irony.

They mean the same thing lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very true my good man. That one however is way over the line."

True. But discriminatory hate speech is hate speech no matter what flavour it comes in.

Reply privately

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"

you obviously like it then , any chance of a nosh ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 15:47:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was going to say this thread has descended into a yo mamma slinging contest but since it started life as a homophobic rant it didn't have far to fall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was going to say this thread has descended into a yo mamma slinging contest but since it started life as a homophobic rant it didn't have far to fall."

Must of hit a nerve with you seeing your bi curious, the op was not being homophobic at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was going to say this thread has descended into a yo mamma slinging contest but since it started life as a homophobic rant it didn't have far to fall.

Must of hit a nerve with you seeing your bi curious, the op was not being homophobic at all. "

Reading isn't your strong point is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was going to say this thread has descended into a yo mamma slinging contest but since it started life as a homophobic rant it didn't have far to fall.

Must of hit a nerve with you seeing your bi curious, the op was not being homophobic at all.

Reading isn't your strong point is it?"

Your good at insulting people i have read all of your posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 16:01:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your good at insulting people i have read all of your posts. "

If you have an argument then lets hear it. If you want to simply follow me around contradicting everything I say without backing it up with and please don't expect me to take you seriously.

Reply privately

By *wheels4funMan
over a year ago

colchester

Ok so I may also be one of the simple minded, but what does 5 & 20's mean?

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Ok so I may also be one of the simple minded, but what does 5 & 20's mean? "

Thank you. That has been baffling me too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 16:11:24]

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

If you have an argument then lets hear it. If you want to simply follow me around contradicting everything I say without backing it up with and please don't expect me to take you seriously."

Clearly you two have form. I have no wish to get into that. However I agree this didn't come actoss to me as a homophobic rant. Not appreciating guys messaging you specifically to try it on when you don't want them too is a perfectly reasonable state of affairs. I am not sure posting a thread about it in the first place is sensible for many reasons. But it is certainly not homophobic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you have an argument then lets hear it. If you want to simply follow me around contradicting everything I say without backing it up with and please don't expect me to take you seriously.

Clearly you two have form. I have no wish to get into that. However I agree this didn't come actoss to me as a homophobic rant. Not appreciating guys messaging you specifically to try it on when you don't want them too is a perfectly reasonable state of affairs. I am not sure posting a thread about it in the first place is sensible for many reasons. But it is certainly not homophobic."

Your spot on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clearly you two have form. I have no wish to get into that. However I agree this didn't come actoss to me as a homophobic rant. Not appreciating guys messaging you specifically to try it on when you don't want them too is a perfectly reasonable state of affairs. I am not sure posting a thread about it in the first place is sensible for many reasons. But it is certainly not homophobic."

Really? So all bi and gay men message striaght guys for sex then? It's just something we all do?

Reply privately