Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’re missing pictures

over a year ago

"Pictures. There's nothing to attract."

And that's without even reading because that's as far as I'd get.

By *eamingtonladMan
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

Would it be possible for my profile to get the same. See if anything is missing or could do with something else. Thanks

over a year ago

"Would it be possible for my profile to get the same. See if anything is missing or could do with something else. Thanks "

Not putting much on your profile because of your job sounds like a bit of a cop out to us

By *eamingtonladMan
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

Thanks for replying. Any suggestions to put in that box ?

over a year ago

Pictures, more detail in your profile about who you are and what you're looking for, and try to inject some of your personality into it

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

No very's no pics and a very genral run of the mill profile. You've been around over a year? I know you can hide these but it dose nothing to stand you out from the crowd.

By *eamingtonladMan
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

I do have pics and veris?

over a year ago

"I do have pics and veris?"

I assume they were referring to the OP, who doesn't.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I do have pics and veris?"

They are repying to the OP. you need to start your own thread.

By *eamingtonladMan
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

Sorry

over a year ago

Also you can't accommodate and that seems to put a lot of people off. It tends to scream 'cheater'.

If there's a good reason why you can't, I suggest mentioning it briefly on your profile.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Try looking up previous threads and accepting advice from successful guys on here, good luck.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Also you can't accommodate and that seems to put a lot of people off. It tends to scream 'cheater'.

If there's a good reason why you can't, I suggest mentioning it briefly on your profile."

Yes I was going to say the same and public pic's of course. No-one will even give your profile a second glance without them!

over a year ago

The no pics is neither here nor there cause he may be sending them out with his messages but choice not to have them on his profile, text could do with bulking out.

Edit your age range cause like someone asked on another thread would you really sleep with a 99 year old?

And you've checked off you don't accommodate but you've written it in the text at the bottom?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Comments welcome on my profile

Anything missing?

Would be nice to get just a couple of messages lol"

How come you’ve ignored the advice offered in your other threads?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Anything missing?

Would be nice to get just a couple of messages lol

How come you’ve ignored the advice offered in your other threads?"

yep just used green arrow...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"The no pics is neither here nor there cause he may be sending them out with his messages but choice not to have them on his profile, text could do with bulking out.

Edit your age range cause like someone asked on another thread would you really sleep with a 99 year old?

And you've checked off you don't accommodate but you've written it in the text at the bottom?"

Well it is neither here nor there,he wants messages! Would you message him without public pic's?!

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Anything missing?

How come you’ve ignored the advice offered in your other threads?yep just used green arrow... "

Frustrating, 10 helpul peoples' time wasted.

over a year ago

"The no pics is neither here nor there cause he may be sending them out with his messages but choice not to have them on his profile, text could do with bulking out.

And you've checked off you don't accommodate but you've written it in the text at the bottom?

Well it is neither here nor there,he wants messages! Would you message him without public pic's?!"

If he's sent them to me via message and I liked what I saw then yes.

If he didn't send me anything then I couldn't see anything on his profile then no

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Anything missing?

How come you’ve ignored the advice offered in your other threads?yep just used green arrow...

Frustrating, 10 helpul peoples' time wasted."

as usual on these threads

over a year ago

If you have no pictures you have no hope. It's not blind date unfortunately HTH

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well it is neither here nor there,he wants messages! Would you message him without public pic's?!

If he didn't send me anything then I couldn't see anything on his profile then no"

Exactly so public pic's do matter hugely. If he wants people to message he need's something visual to drawn people in.

over a year ago

If he didn't send me anything then I couldn't see anything on his profile then no

Exactly so public pic's do matter hugely. If he wants people to message he need's something visual to drawn people in."

Yeah they do but if he didn't have any on his profile but he sent them attached to a message and I thought he was attractive I wouldn't write him off cause there were no pictures on his profile because I would have already seen the pictures in his message

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Exactly so public pic's do matter hugely. If he wants people to message he need's something visual to drawn people in.

Yeah they do but if he didn't have any on his profile but he sent them attached to a message and I thought he was attractive I wouldn't write him off cause there were no pictures on his profile because I would have already seen the pictures in his message "

I agree,but he wants people to message him!

over a year ago

Surely if there are not any public pictures, especially male members, doesn't that give you ladies the impression they have something to hide...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Surely if there are not any public pictures, especially male members, doesn't that give you ladies the impression they have something to hide..."

Just makes me think they're ugly buggers

over a year ago

"Surely if there are not any public pictures, especially male members, doesn't that give you ladies the impression they have something to hide...

Just makes me think they're ugly buggers "

Haha. His ego has now just sunk lol

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Surely if there are not any public pictures, especially male members, doesn't that give you ladies the impression they have something to hide...

Haha. His ego has now just sunk lol"

Hopefully not,no-one is really ugly are they.

over a year ago

Haha. His ego has now just sunk lol

Hopefully not,no-one is really ugly are they."

Your certainly not lot. Although your hiding haha x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

No pics,many will delete as nothing of interest

Cant accom will put people off

Get rid of not a time waster bit and sell yourself ,what can you offer etc .You have to try amd make yourself stand out .

Miss

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Would it be possible for my profile to get the same. See if anything is missing or could do with something else. Thanks "

No profile to speak of and pics are dull

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

Its a very boring profile at the moment, but thats easly sorted though. Add some tastefull sexy public pics and rewite your profile with some personality. Tell people something about yourself and what your looking for and what you can offer a potential meet.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Pics are a must for us. When we do a search, we only search for those with public pictures. We like to see who we may be playing with.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP as a single man who is looking to meet ladies you would be better off asking other men like you what they do to be successful on fab.

over a year ago

Yeah they do but if he didn't have any on his profile but he sent them attached to a message and I thought he was attractive I wouldn't write him off cause there were no pictures on his profile because I would have already seen the pictures in his message

I agree,but he wants people to message him! "

Ohhh I see I thought he was complaining avout lack of replies

Post new Message to Thread