Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All talk...no action?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's been pointed out a few times in the forum that people look at verifications to determine our choices wether to meet someone or not. But do we go further than that?

My question is, would you stop yourself from meeting someone you fancy based on who they are friends with, who they flirt with or even talk to on here?

Do you think you've posibly been rejected because of something similar?

]It's just a thought from something someone said yesterday. ]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It wouldn’t stop me meeting them based on who they are friends with or talk to but it would it they had met certain people sexually.

over a year ago

I doubt I'd even be aware who any potential meets are friends with or talk to.

over a year ago

No one replies to my messages, let alone meets me, so can't comment

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It wouldn’t stop me meeting them based on who they are friends with or talk to but it would it they had met certain people sexually. "

over a year ago

"It wouldn’t stop me meeting them based on who they are friends with or talk to but it would it they had met certain people sexually. "

This

over a year ago

"It's been pointed out a few times in the forum that people look at verifications to determine our choices wether to meet someone or not. But do we go further than that?

My question is, would you stop yourself from meeting someone you fancy based on who they are friends with, who they flirt with or even talk to on here?

]It's just a thought from something someone said yesterday. ]"

Good lord no! I think that's a forum related issue or maybe with those that attend clubs, but my interactions with someone are on a personal level. How would I know or why should I care who else they talk/ flirt with/ meet? Its part of the reason I don't see the forum as somewhere to find meets. There are too many sticky beaks and people concerned with what others do.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"It's been pointed out a few times in the forum that people look at verifications to determine our choices wether to meet someone or not. But do we go further than that?

Who their previous meets have been with is a big yes from us.

We have said “no thank you” on many ocassions after reading people’s Veri’s.

By *o1978Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

No don't think it would.

To be honest tho people will only show good verries anyway and does anyone write a bad one if the meet was desastrous and couldn't get it up??

over a year ago

Ive always said to my kids- just because a person does'nt like someone for whatever reason-- does'nt mean you can't like them,,, same on here.

over a year ago

This is what made me think how far that step would go.

We know how easy we can assume, if someone talks to someone, have they had sex?

Above someone said it could be a forum thing, people have mentioned to me how it feels like wierd' when you find out who has met who. and some don't show verifications because of that. So it's all a guessing game.

Are we using people who are friendly to make a better guess?

over a year ago

"Ive always said to my kids- just because a person does'nt like someone for whatever reason-- does'nt mean you can't like them,,, same on here."

over a year ago

"It wouldn’t stop me meeting them based on who they are friends with or talk to but it would it they had met certain people sexually.

This is what made me think how far that step would go.

We know how easy we can assume, if someone talks to someone, have they had sex?

Above someone said it could be a forum thing, people have mentioned to me how it feels like wierd' when you find out who has met who. and some don't show verifications because of that. So it's all a guessing game.

Are we using people who are friendly to make a better guess? "

For me it would be if I knew they’d met certain people sexually, then I wouldn’t meet them. Anything else would be fine

over a year ago

Only if a person they had met send a very graphic verrie

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I wouldn't let who someone is friends with or interact with affect my judgement.

The other way round I simply don't know.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

No I would not stop myself from talking to a lady because of who she associates with, as long as she has big tits and a big ass , I am going to talk to her and put my bid in

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

This!

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"It wouldn’t stop me meeting them based on who they are friends with or talk to but it would it they had met certain people sexually.

This "

This

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

This

This "

And another this from me

Post new Message to Thread