Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single males that confuse slabs with swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do many other people experience this.

Where prodominently single males who message automatically assume just because they say hi that we will meet them and play.

And when the answer is a polite no thanks they go really mardy?.

I understand totally this is a swingers site but I think it should be looked at the other way where they are confusing Sharon the local slapper from the pub down the road with genuine swingers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Slapper not slabs stupid auto correct

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why you on fab if you don't want to meet....that's what I usually get when I've politely said not interested. Ridiculous

over a year ago

It's very annoying now we seem to have a radar that can pick them out so just ignore lol

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I am not in support of calling any lady who enjoys sex with multiple partners a slapper, it is not in accordance with our ethics as swingers because we are all doing nothing different.

Some single guys don't know or follow the code of conduct of the swingers community but it is definitely not applicable to all single guys.

over a year ago

I will probably get linched for this but does all the single guys on here think this is insta shag. I personally think there is far too many single guys on here. Most of them have no clue how to speak to people.

over a year ago

"I am not in support of calling any lady who enjoys sex with multiple partners a slapper, it is not in accordance with our ethics as swingers because we are all doing nothing different.

Some single guys don't know or follow the code of conduct of the swingers community but it is definitely not applicable to all single guys."

Oh totally agree not saying all single males at all

over a year ago

"I will probably get linched for this but does all the single guys on here think this is insta shag. I personally think there is far too many single guys on here. Most of them have no clue how to speak to people. "

My point exactly though they do just seem to think well the ones that message us anyway that it's a hi how you doin and then so when do you want me to come round and fuck you as well as no mention to the fact were a couple either which is another discussion entirely it really gets annoying

over a year ago

"I will probably get linched for this but does all the single guys on here think this is insta shag. I personally think there is far too many single guys on here. Most of them have no clue how to speak to people. "
All ???

over a year ago

So it's ok to be a swinger on Fab but if a female is meeting lots of men for sex in the non Fab world, they are a slapper. But of a strange attitude OP and, makes you as bad as the single men you are complaining about.

over a year ago

Single guys are entitled to be on Fab, a lot of couples and females have no idea how to speak to people too.

over a year ago

"I will probably get linched for this but does all the single guys on here think this is insta shag. I personally think there is far too many single guys on here. Most of them have no clue how to speak to people.

Single guys are entitled to be on Fab, a lot of couples and females have no idea how to speak to people too. "

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would rather use the word "some" instead of "most" , when you say "most" you mean a higher percentage which is false.

Now what has been described might not work well if you have not met the guy before, however, it might not be an issue if it is a guy you have met at a party etc so I think it has to do with the mode operation and game of the guy rather than the actual message.

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

"Do many other people experience this.

Where prodominently single males who message automatically assume just because they say hi that we will meet them and play.

I understand totally this is a swingers site but I think it should be looked at the other way where they are confusing Sharon the local slapper from the pub down the road with genuine swingers "

So being a swinger couple makes you better than “Sharon the slapper” ?

over a year ago

"So it's ok to be a swinger on Fab but if a female is meeting lots of men for sex in the non Fab world, they are a slapper. But of a strange attitude OP and, makes you as bad as the single men you are complaining about. "

No don't think that at all was meant from single males point of view well some not all single males that seems to be there mindset regardless of on here or not lol

over a year ago

"I would rather use the word "some" instead of "most" , when you say "most" you mean a higher percentage which is false.

Now what has been described might not work well if you have not met the guy before, however, it might not be an issue if it is a guy you have met at a party etc so I think it has to do with the mode operation and game of the guy rather than the actual message."

True that is one way of looking at it would totally depend on the situation of meeting but okay I will say instead messaging on here specifically

over a year ago

I understand totally this is a swingers site but I think it should be looked at the other way where they are confusing Sharon the local slapper from the pub down the road with genuine swingers

So being a swinger couple makes you better than “Sharon the slapper” ? "

It was a generalisation and not meant to offend anyone and was created to make a what I think is a valid point

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

It was a generalisation and not meant to offend anyone and was created to make a what I think is a valid point"

No need to apologise, unfortunately you’ll always come across idiots in every walk of life, anyone who expects a meet simply cause they messaged you ??? There’s obviously a few villages missing their idiots

over a year ago

A very large majority think "wanna fuck" is a sure fire way to get someone to meet them

over a year ago

It was a generalisation and not meant to offend anyone and was created to make a what I think is a valid point

No need to apologise, unfortunately you’ll always come across idiots in every walk of life, anyone who expects a meet simply cause they messaged you ??? There’s obviously a few villages missing their idiots "

over a year ago

I understand totally this is a swingers site but I think it should be looked at the other way where they are confusing Sharon the local slapper from the pub down the road with genuine swingers "

People on here looking for casual nsa are no better or worse than "Sharon the slapper" from an outsiders point of view.

Think slut shaming just because you seen yourself to be more 'picky' than someone else is a bit unnecessary

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 04:15:27]

over a year ago

People on here looking for casual nsa are no better or worse than "Sharon the slapper" from an outsiders point of view.

Think slut shaming just because you seen yourself to be more 'picky' than someone else is a bit unnecessary "

Again was just used as an example and we do not think or see anyone like that in anyway was just used as a generalisation to make a point

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah, in the vanilla world Sharon the Slapper is treated badly, in the Swingers world, Sharon the Slapper is a celebrity and treated with love and respect, you will be amazed when you see the way she is adored by her lovers.

You can understand now why we do not like the idea of calling Sharon a slapper , cause she is our lover who is very very dear to us

over a year ago

Think slut shaming just because you seen yourself to be more 'picky' than someone else is a bit unnecessary

Again was just used as an example and we do not think or see anyone like that in anyway was just used as a generalisation to make a point"

Just commented on another thread about this, from the other perspective though!

I'm shocked that guys actually get pissed off when you say a polite no? At least they got a message back, which you didn't have to do. They don't really do they?

I message woman and couples, if they don't reply or send a polite no that's absolutely fine!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, apologies for all past, present and future douche bags. They annoy you, but discredit us genuine guys

over a year ago

I get what you are saying OP, but ‘Sharon the local slapper’ surely is just a sexual liberated woman who has multiple partners. She will have been labelled as a slapper by vanilla people who frown on promiscuous behaviour. ‘Sharon the local slapper’ could have been me 15 year ago. In fact I don’t see any distinction between that and what I do now. The only difference is that I keep it away from vanilla folk. The guys on Fab who are disrespectful to sexually liberated women are coming here with a vanilla mentality IMO. I would say they are not mistaking this site with people like Sharon or myself when I was younger. But they are mistaking this site as a free prostetute site, which obviously doesn’t exist.

Mrs

over a year ago

Again was just used as an example and we do not think or see anyone like that in anyway was just used as a generalisation to make a point

I'm shocked that guys actually get pissed off when you say a polite no? At least they got a message back, which you didn't have to do. They don't really do they?

I message woman and couples, if they don't reply or send a polite no that's absolutely fine!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, apologies for all past, present and future douche bags. They annoy you, but discredit us genuine guys "

Thank you for understanding this is my point you seem like a nice articulate polite kind of guy which would make us want to message back and maybe take it further chat meet etc unfortunately not all guys realise or understand tbis

over a year ago

"I get what you are saying OP, but ‘Sharon the local slapper’ surely is just a sexual liberated woman who has multiple partners. She will have been labelled as a slapper by vanilla people who frown on promiscuous behaviour. ‘Sharon the local slapper’ could have been me 15 year ago. In fact I don’t see any distinction between that and what I do now. The only difference is that I keep it away from vanilla folk. The guys on Fab who are disrespectful to sexually liberated women are coming here with a vanilla mentality IMO. I would say they are not mistaking this site with people like Sharon or myself when I was younger. But they are mistaking this site as a free prostetute site, which obviously doesn’t exist.

Mrs"

Yes totally I think that is exactly there way of thinking

over a year ago

Not just single males some attached /married

men can also be very abusive if you dare to say no thanks

over a year ago

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, apologies for all past, present and future douche bags. They annoy you, but discredit us genuine guys

Thank you for understanding this is my point you seem like a nice articulate polite kind of guy which would make us want to message back and maybe take it further chat meet etc unfortunately not all guys realise or understand tbis"

You're very welcome. And actually hearing what you have to put up with makes my constant rejection al lot more paletable.

I really can't believe guys are like that. Shocking. Such poor form.

Believe the word CRETINS is appropriate

over a year ago

"Not just single males some attached /married

men can also be very abusive if you dare to say no thanks"

Do you mean as in a couple or an attached male who's cheating

over a year ago

Do you mean as in a couple or an attached male who's cheating"

Usually attached males who are cheating

over a year ago

Do you mean as in a couple or an attached male who's cheating

Usually attached males who are cheating"

Single male here

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

Its something I never do or understand. Part of the arraction to others is how we communicate with each other. I've had many polite no's ( and will continue to I'm sure) that just life. I aways reply with a polite acknowledgment and wish everyone a fun time. On a couple occasions this has led 2 successful meets as view points changed. Some people just need like themselves a bit more.

over a year ago

"Its something I never do or understand. Part of the arraction to others is how we communicate with each other. I've had many polite no's ( and will continue to I'm sure) that just life. I aways reply with a polite acknowledgment and wish everyone a fun time. On a couple occasions this has led 2 successful meets as view points changed. Some people just need like themselves a bit more."

I've been genuinely shocked by some of the tales the girls on here have shared about men messaging them.

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

It's down to people not understanding the life style. It says more about them than the people they attempt insult.

over a year ago

"It's down to people not understanding the life style. It says more about them than the people they attempt insult."

You're not wrong my friend. Just really can't comprehend behaviour like that though. Does not compute

over a year ago

Hmmm you have a valid point but the slapper comment is not a good one

I get sick of the 2 word messages. Even if I am interested how am I meant to reply? Gives me nothing to go on at all.

If the profile is nice and I've had time to look they might get a hello back. If not it's binned.

over a year ago

I'd take Sharon over lots of people on here!

over a year ago

"I am not in support of calling any lady who enjoys sex with multiple partners a slapper, it is not in accordance with our ethics as swingers because we are all doing nothing different.

Some single guys don't know or follow the code of conduct of the swingers community but it is definitely not applicable to all single guys."

This all day long, the OP goes into lazy stereo types of local slappers in the pub, yet to most folk swingers are abhorrent.

No woman should be given a derogatory babe because she likes sex, no wonder lots won't come forward with sexual assault claims, they get castigated in courts for past sexual history, it's downright wrong

over a year ago

Sharon "The Slapper" goes to the local pub. She has a drink or 7, then goes home with a different guy. Spends the evening being thrown around the bedroom. The chap stays the night. They have a laugh, maybe have breakfast and then go their seperate ways. Slapper.

Sharon "The swinger" goes to Chams. She spends the evening getting thrown around the playrooms by various guys, sometimes several at the same time. She moves on to the next chap. They move on to the next lady. She leaves the club and goes home alone.

Liberated.

I don't know if irony is applicable here.

over a year ago

"Why you on fab if you don't want to meet....that's what I usually get when I've politely said not interested. Ridiculous "

This is what we get. Women and couples exist to serve these men. Horrible mindset.

over a year ago

I do think you are probably over generalising on some of your comments about single men on here, but then I'm not the one receiving unwanted messages. Having been swinging for around 20 years I have been told and seen some of the messages couples and single females receive so you do have my sympathy in that respect.

In those 20 years, swinging, like everything has changed. I think for that you can blame the accessibility the internet brings. Fab itself has changed, imho it is fuller of opinionated, self important, egotistical people, of all sex's who have no intention of meeting than when I first joined.

What can be done?

For you op, I guess you start by blocking all men, maybe couples too as some have pointed out and be proactive, looking and messaging yourselves. That way you will have an empty mailbox.

What can fab do?

Fab could, stop men from messaging. They could Just post a profile and wait for the messages to roll in! Then, when they don't, they may drift away. But the site does need single men.

Perhaps, like other sites have done, make it free for couples and single females but charge single males? But then, they would lose me. No great hardship, I'm sure very few would notice. But then I am someone who does meet, doesn't send rude, crude, abusive messages.

Maybe they should stop photos from being 'fab'd'? Blow the egotists out of the water.

In short, there is no right answer.

Perhaps as I'm doing, re-evaluate and wonder if it is worth staying?

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

I've read loads of threads similiar to this and it's always the single guy getting the blame but the OP never mentions how many well written messages they have deleted without replying.

Due to this I know a number of quality males that just don't bother messaging anymore and like myself use this site purely to catch up with friends.

That said we're still having fun and finding the genuine ladies and couples still appreciate quality single guys.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I find the 'I'm half a mile away' or 'wow I'm in your area' messages funny when there's no hi or anything else. Like geez, location match quick let me drop my pants

over a year ago

labels labels labels

they mean shit!

over a year ago

Same gos for a lot of couples that message single women

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Not read all the comments - but as a single female I’m arguably Sharon the Slapper rather than a ‘real’ swinger - albeit existing/playing in a safer and more sociable environment!

I’ve had few problems from guys on fab - far more with women actually!

I think it helps because I have a friendly and undemanding profile - but I also rarely respond to people (whether men, women, trans or couples) I’m not interested in - as I realise that it often just opens dialogue that isn’t going to end well!

Similarly, if I message someone and they’re not interested I don’t expect a response. If they DO respond and say I’m not their type I simply thank them for messaging and wish them fun on fab!

However- Fab is a place where many men and women bring their hang-ups and insecurities- so when they turned down they tend to take it very personally, rather than just accepting that the person they ‘fancy’ simply doesn’t wish to have sex with them at this point in time!

Yes there are men who think that women should act as ‘fee prostitutes’ - but there are just as many women/couples who think men on here should be grateful for any offers received and jump through hoops to get to them!

At the moment I enjoy the great sex and socialising on fab - but if that changes I’ll leave. Simple really xx

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Such a strange view about Sharon!!! Very very odd !

over a year ago

Some girls have been the same when I’ve turned them down

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Why you on fab if you don't want to meet....that's what I usually get when I've politely said not interested. Ridiculous "

I think your example fits the update " not meeting, just chatting".

Note; not admitting or supporting anything.

By *imonP23Man
over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

Hey, you leave Sharon out of this! She's a lovely girl, and I won't have her maligned!

And while I see this sort of criticism a lot, to me it's somewhat undermined by the reluctance of so many women to answer a polite message and agree to meet up in a pub for a social. I probably speak for a lot of the men on here when I say that the hardest part of this hobby isn't getting women to actually have sex: it's getting women to "engage" in the first place.

I suppose we all have different problems. For women, it's mostly dealing with oafs: for men, it's mostly getting noticed in the crowd and actually getting the opportunity to show that WE are not oafs.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Most women are ignorant and up their own bums on here.

Most couples are stuck up and are probably fake profiles where it's just a man really.

See what I did there?

I made two statements that are utter rubbish. Just like you did.

There are SOME examples of all 4 statements.

The only thing you got right is that there are far too many single guys. Even then I prefer to say there are not enough single ladies and couples and TV/TS's.

By *ashedMan
over a year ago

hemel

"So it's ok to be a swinger on Fab but if a female is meeting lots of men for sex in the non Fab world, they are a slapper. But of a strange attitude OP and, makes you as bad as the single men you are complaining about. "

Well said xx

over a year ago

Sharon the slag here, don’t often post in the forums due to having my tights at my ankles fucking randoms, how you all doing?

over a year ago

I find couples the biggest knob heads..they message you shit like 'free now?' Right out he blue and many get pissy when you tell them no and to go read your profile. Like they assume guys are just waiting at home to meet them...

Having said all that, easy to ignore

over a year ago

i,ve been on here around 4 years and had around 20 meets 99.9% of them enjoyable but its taken time and patience to get to that point. I see guys posting here that its impossible to get meets when they have been here 4 or 5 weeks, jeez have patience guys !! I was in the chatrooms yesterday chatting with 2 couples when a single guy pops up says hi and asks to meet both of them, he got short shrift, when I checked his profile he had been here 2 days, so yes, I think some guys do believe its Instashag. Its definitely not that

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Slabs?? I've never shagged a patio before

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I find couples the biggest knob heads..they message you shit like 'free now?' Right out he blue and many get pissy when you tell them no and to go read your profile. Like they assume guys are just waiting at home to meet them...

Having said all that, easy to ignore "

I don't see them as knobheads as people will chance their arm on a whim. But I have been propositioned at stupid times at night or the early hours by couples. Doesn't matter if I am horny or not. I have to consider is it a wind up? Is it someone who wants me to go round so they can kick the crap out of me. I have tried to suggest alternate times in the past and been told now or never. I don't bother anymore.

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

Does anyone have Sharon's number?

By *imonP23Man
over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

What seems to happen is that if you are a complete knob, you will fail 99% of the time. Whereas if you are polite and respectful, and take your time to compose well-crafted replies which show that you have read the profile and satisfied all requirements therein... then you will fail 97% of the time.

I suppose it's possible that some guys (maybe in big cities where there are plenty of women to message, or those who are prepared to travel quite a long way and therefore have a large area to cover) might deliberately be bulk-spamming many women with quick messages, without expecting a high success rate?

On another site, I recently received quite a long reply message from a woman who told me a lot about herself but somehow failed to mention my name, and ended by asking me "which city I was in" even though my location was on my profile and I had told her in my original message. Clearly a paste job, and I didn't bother to take it further.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

men can also be very abusive if you dare to say no thanks"

Everyone was single once I guess

I use this when my biker mates kick off about some dodgy car driving or my car mates about "bloody cyclists"..

"A c*nt is a c*nt, whether male/female, walking, riding or driving. Mode of transport (or married status in this instance) does not stop them being a c*nt".

;-)

S

over a year ago

Think the guys who just come on thinking this is a sex site have their eyes opened to the fact that it's a swinging site ?

By this I mean that the expectations are very high that getting it all the time is in their minds ?

In reality it's more relaxed and ppl often take time to build up to a meet with ppl they actually get to know via chat and social ?

That's the way it hit me when I first joined as a single but have learnt that all meets are worth the wait

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would say no two people have the same luck with the opposite sex , it really has nothing to do with how long you have been on the site, the key things important for guys to do is get into party group and attend social events, (face to face ).

In the face to face events get the ladies comfortable around you and get them to laugh and thats all , they will play with you there if it's a club and they will be the one messaging you outside the club asking if you want to meet, plus once you meet get the verifications . This is my experience, you can be here a week and do better than guys who have been here a year , as long as you are a chic magnet.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Different folks , different strokes .

We class ourselves as genuine swingers , and detest the air of superiority some swingers have on here .

We love spontaneous sexual encounters with random strangers , just like Sharon does , and would far rather spend time with her than have a social with most of the so called swingers on here .

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Different folks , different strokes .

We class ourselves as genuine swingers , and detest the air of superiority some swingers have on here .

We love spontaneous sexual encounters with random strangers , just like Sharon does , and would far rather spend time with her than have a social with most of the so called swingers on here ."

Well said!

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Not read all the comments - but as a single female I’m arguably Sharon the Slapper rather than a ‘real’ swinger - albeit existing/playing in a safer and more sociable environment!

I think it helps because I have a friendly and undemanding profile - but I also rarely respond to people (whether men, women, trans or couples) I’m not interested in - as I realise that it often just opens dialogue that isn’t going to end well!

Similarly, if I message someone and they’re not interested I don’t expect a response. If they DO respond and say I’m not their type I simply thank them for messaging and wish them fun on fab!

However- Fab is a place where many men and women bring their hang-ups and insecurities- so when they turned down they tend to take it very personally, rather than just accepting that the person they ‘fancy’ simply doesn’t wish to have sex with them at this point in time!

Yes there are men who think that women should act as ‘fee prostitutes’ - but there are just as many women/couples who think men on here should be grateful for any offers received and jump through hoops to get to them!

At the moment I enjoy the great sex and socialising on fab - but if that changes I’ll leave. Simple really xx"

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Not read all the comments - but as a single female I’m arguably Sharon the Slapper rather than a ‘real’ swinger - albeit existing/playing in a safer and more sociable environment!

I think it helps because I have a friendly and undemanding profile - but I also rarely respond to people (whether men, women, trans or

couples) I’m not interested in - as I realise that it often just opens dialogue that isn’t going to end well!

At the moment I enjoy the great sex and socialising on fab - but if that changes I’ll leave. Simple really xx"

Couldn't agree more and Ive decided Ive quite a crush on Sharon .

over a year ago

I'm thinking I prefer Sharon down the pub to some of the "swingers" on here.

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

I'm visiting an event in the NW tomorrow night and I'm now hoping it's full of 'Sharon's' rather than some of the dreamers on here.

over a year ago

I think to say single men are rude is a bit much . These rude people would be rude no matter what there situation is . This site is OK and I think you need to treat people on it with respect. As you would outside. If when you meet you require to be treated different then that's the way it is .

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

There's far too many fakes which I believe is the bigger problem for single guys

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I will probably get linched for this but does all the single guys on here think this is insta shag. I personally think there is far too many single guys on here. Most of them have no clue how to speak to people.

There's far too many fakes which I believe is the bigger problem for single guys "

Ain’t that the truth

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

The answer to that is:

"To find people we want to fuck.

You're obviously not one of them"

over a year ago

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

How do you define a "genuine swinger"? I thought it was someone who enjoys NSA sex, like Sharon does

Post new Message to Thread