Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight men who show their ass?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Genuine question - why do men with “straight” on their profiles have pictures of their ass in sexual positions?

I understand a cheeky ass photo, but some of you have tons (I’m not complaining).

What’s the thought process?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because some people like it? By showing a bulge in your boxers are insinuating you like cock?

By *andy jessTV/TS
over a year ago

stoke

Hmmmm looks for more xxxx

over a year ago

" Because some people like it? By showing a bulge in your boxers are insinuating you like cock? "

Yes

over a year ago

Well, I don't have a vagina to be able to insinuate I like those so I show what I have.

Ladies like a bum too.

over a year ago

"Well, I don't have a vagina to be able to insinuate I like those so I show what I have.

Ladies like a bum too. "

I like looking at yours too

By *-Little-Mz-Minx-xWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I prefer ass pics than dick pics if I am honest....

I have a thing about a mans ass.... because I love to grab hold and pull them in.... just saying....

over a year ago

"I prefer ass pics than dick pics if I am honest....

I have a thing about a mans ass.... because I love to grab hold and pull them in.... just saying.... "

Point proven

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I have a thing about a mans ass.... because I love to grab hold and pull them in.... just saying....

Point proven "

I don't I prefer dick pic's . I do presume if he's showing his arse in a certain way he's probably not straight.

over a year ago

Point proven

I don't I prefer dick pic's . I do presume if he's showing his arse in a certain way he's probably not straight."

Well the only way you'll see my penis is if you ask very nicely

Interesting point re the position of the rump and sexual tendencies. Similar to the op perhaps?

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Point proven

I don't I prefer dick pic's . I do presume if he's showing his arse in a certain way he's probably not straight."

Or maybe he just wanting pegged. But i was told wanting that makes me Bi

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Point proven

I don't I prefer dick pic's . I do presume if he's showing his arse in a certain way he's probably not straight.

Interesting point re the position of the rump and sexual tendencies. Similar to the op perhaps? "

Please may I see your penis?

over a year ago

Point proven

Interesting point re the position of the rump and sexual tendencies. Similar to the op perhaps?

Please may I see your penis? "

Haha I'm sure you try ask more nicely than that Miss ignite

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Point proven

Haha I'm sure you try ask more nicely than that Miss ignite "

Damn it,I can get on my knees and beg. Oh that's probably not a good idea at my age,I may have to be done there for some time

over a year ago

Point proven

Damn it,I can get on my knees and beg. Oh that's probably not a good idea at my age,I may have to be done there for some time "

I'm sure we'd cope!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Point proven

Damn it,I can get on my knees and beg. Oh that's probably not a good idea at my age,I may have to be done there for some time

I'm sure we'd cope! "

*done,what the heck is done there ,see the thought of your penis has me all in a flap

over a year ago

Some of us women like a provocative arse pic. Arses are for enjoying

over a year ago

One guy bent over, spread his cheeks and took a pic and sent it to me along with his cock shots hahaha

over a year ago

I understood you miss ignite, Fear not.

By *-Little-Mz-Minx-xWoman
over a year ago

Essex

If a man is showing his ring.... then that's a totally different scenario....I agree with OP....

however many of the ass pics that I Fab are seductive in their own right...and not their hole.... just saying..

over a year ago

I show my ass but that's definitely a one way street.

over a year ago

Love men's arses... although not keen on the ...holding cheeks open look

over a year ago

Open your mind, and your arse

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

2 reasons

1. The ladies seem to appreciate the pics

&

2. It's my best feature

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"2 reasons

1. The ladies seem to appreciate the pics

&

2. It's my best feature "

Ohh and for the record I'm straighter than a straight thing

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

"Or maybe he just wanting pegged. But i was told wanting that makes me Bi "

Why? Pegging is still sex with a female. Nothing bi about that.

over a year ago

I tried to upload a picture of my ass, but apparently pictures of donkeys aren't "suitable".

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I do like a man’s bottom

Bend over

V x

By *averingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

romford

I like to show my ass specially when it is spanked! (male part of a couple). I guess it is probably a bit exhibitionistic and submissive in the same way? You know ass up head down if somebody likes to watch it makes me happy too!

over a year ago

What on earth does showing your ass have to do with being hetero or homosexual ?!

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Genuine question - why do men with “straight” on their profiles have pictures of their ass in sexual positions?

I understand a cheeky ass photo, but some of you have tons (I’m not complaining).

"

A nice bum is good but have to say a spread bum with hole showing on a straight profile baffles me ?

over a year ago

Point proven

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think this thread has shown there are many reasons OP and none of them necessarily to do with individual sexuality - I'm bi, but don't show pics of my arse for any reason other than it's probably my best feature

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Women like men's bums

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Yes..females like bums too.

I dont think it is suggesting their sexual orientation.

However I do find it a turn off if a man spread his bum cheek to show his anus.

Sorry..eww.

over a year ago

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Genuine question - why do men with “straight” on their profiles have pictures of their ass in sexual positions?

A nice bum is good but have to say a spread bum with hole showing on a straight profile baffles me ?

"

I guess because straight guys can also enjoy sex that involves their arseholes. Rimming, fingering, getting fucked by a woman with a strap on. There’s no rule that says these things are not to be enjoyed by straight men.

V x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I guess because straight guys can also enjoy sex that involves their arseholes. Rimming, fingering, getting fucked by a woman with a strap on. There’s no rule that says these things are not to be enjoyed by straight men.

V x "

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Maybe they're just showing that, along with a cock on offer, they also have somewhere for you to park ya bike

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"I do like a man’s bottom

Bend over

V x "

Here's mine for you.

By *mooth shaftMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My ass I think a good asset. Dont like close up shots of man arses spread = bi/gay

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

V x "

Agreed but i know they have an arsehole I don’t need directions how to get to it

I’ve asked my straight guy friends and they all say the same thing

If a man puts up a pic of his stretched open arsecheeks with his hole winking it’s not for the ladies attention at all

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

V x

Agreed but i know they have an arsehole I don’t need directions how to get to it

If a man puts up a pic of his stretched open arsecheeks with his hole winking it’s not for the ladies attention at all "

So scarlett you would say mine is fine.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"

The number one reason for me is simply that it's my arse so I'll show it off as I please. Secondly, I just like getting my arse out. Thirdly, women from time to time seemingly like to see it and I've often received positive comments about it from women. And fourthly, it's probably one of my better features.

And just going on the number of fabs on my bum pics, 95% are by women. If I wasn't straight and wanted to attract guys using my pics I wouldn't necessarily go with a bum pic.

over a year ago

"

There all Gay

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

V x

If a man puts up a pic of his stretched open arsecheeks with his hole winking it’s not for the ladies attention at all

So scarlett you would say mine is fine. "

Absolutely ! Like I said a bum pic is great do sevt matter if you are straight or bi

I’m bi myself but really don’t wabt to see a girls arsehole either

I don’t show mine and that’s because I don’t do anal - certainly don’t want any winking invites there thank you

over a year ago

my thoughts exactly, to me they are wanting more.

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

V x

So scarlett you would say mine is fine.

Absolutely ! Like I said a bum pic is great do sevt matter if you are straight or bi

I’m bi myself but really don’t wabt to see a girls arsehole either

I don’t show mine and that’s because I don’t do anal - certainly don’t want any winking invites there thank you "

You have a great bum. You get a couple of very sexy glimpses of it in a couple of your pics. Would love to see it and the rest of you in person sometime.

over a year ago

I do love a cheeky arse pic but not spreadeagle cheeks lol

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Women like men's bums "

We do

over a year ago

"Women like men's bums

We do "

Good

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Ghey men in waiting..

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Ghey men in waiting.."

A bit of wishful thinking there

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 23:42:42]

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"Ghey men in waiting..

A bit of wishful thinking there "

Believe it or not I am not into ghey men, nor am I into straight guys who show many pics of their butt!

over a year ago

"

Positions as in offering their arses up, I've wondered about this.

over a year ago

Where do you draw the line between Straight, Bi and Gay ? Mostly it is a matter of opinion.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Where do you draw the line between Straight, Bi and Gay ? Mostly it is a matter of opinion.

"

3 pints of Stella and it's all the same!

Post new Message to Thread