Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TVs and TSs Trying To Swing As Females

Jump to newest

By *ptimusD OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

So, I was at a club over the weekend, nursing a drink at the bar, when this good looking woman walked up to me, says "Hello Gorgeous!", and snogged my face off.

Yum! Yum!! I thought. Result! And as you do, I reached out to cup a feel under her skirt.

You can imagine the shock I felt when I made contact with balls the size of coconuts.

You're not a woman I said. No I'm a T-Girl, hope you don't mind, was the reply I got.

As a matter of fact I do, I replied. I'm straight, and this is a heterosexual event.

I won't bore you with the rest of our conversation after that but I found out later on that he/she had been in the dark closet a few times stealing kisses and smooches off unsuspecting blokes.

Well out of order if you ask me, or am I being unreasonable

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Although we don’t mind TGirls, have to agree that is out of order

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

She was inappropriate, you're being unreasonable.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Out of order. People need to be upfront . Also if she did that to the wrong sort of fella she may end up having a bit of trouble in her hands

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She was inappropriate, you're being unreasonable. "

How is he being unreasonable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a bit shocked tbh , I know loads of tgirls and none of my friends would dream of doing that , it amazes me tho how an initial snog gives anyone the right to put their hands so far up a skirt , maybe in sex clubs its reasonable behaviour tho I wudnt like it to be so up front

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

We don't actually do that sort of thing at all

When I'm out it's usually the other way around . guys coming up to you wanting to kiss and have a feel . well I can tell you .treat me like that and it will only result with a kick in the balls . we don't go around molesting guys . maybe this was a bit of wishful thinking or you met a right slapper either way it doesn't portray us at all

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"She was inappropriate, you're being unreasonable.

"

He thought phwoar, became aroused, went along with a stranger kissing him and thought it appropriate to grab her genitals. She was wrong to lunge, he was unreasonable to grab.

Reply privately

By *ptimusD OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

He thought phwoar, became aroused, went along with a stranger kissing him and thought it appropriate to grab her genitals. She was wrong to lunge, he was unreasonable to grab.

"

It seems to me you're lacking an appreciation of context. You make it sound as if we were in church.

If you're at a swingers club & plan to have sex, chances are you'll be doing it with a stranger.

So if a woman walks up to a bloke and snogs his face off uninvited, and said bloke who happens to find her attractive reciprocates by going along and cupping a feel under her very short skirt, I doubt she will consider it unreasonable or improper.

In any case, all this is besides the point I was trying to make with my post.

And that was about someone presenting themselves as what they're not in a deliberate bid to get sexually involved with unsuspecting folks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

she ?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She was inappropriate, you're being unreasonable. she ?"

Yes. She.

She was inappropriate. She should have known she looked so good she would need to say she was trans for him to know and make the choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Also, this.

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm a bit shocked tbh , I know loads of tgirls and none of my friends would dream of doing that , it amazes me tho how an initial snog gives anyone the right to put their hands so far up a skirt , maybe in sex clubs its reasonable behaviour tho I wudnt like it to be so up front "

It's not even reasonable behaviour in a club.

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Also, this. "

Absolutely this

Reply privately

By *omerset tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

She must have been very good and relistic for you not to notice in 1st place lol either that or you had a few and wasnt seing straight lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She must have been very good and relistic for you not to notice in 1st place lol either that or you had a few and wasnt seing straight lol "

I’ve seen a couple of tvs who looked so good I couldn’t tell until they spoke. They were very much part time though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm afraid you have perverted the OP's words a little...you say he 'grabbed' her..he said he reached out..and I am assuming this was welcome in the act of her initial approach.

so yeah..you might be being a little unreasonable.

I think the OP's account is perhaps the more valid of the other points raised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, this.

Absolutely this "

Reply privately

By *Carver-Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We don't actually do that sort of thing at all

When I'm out it's usually the other way around . guys coming up to you wanting to kiss and have a feel . well I can tell you .treat me like that and it will only result with a kick in the balls . we don't go around molesting guys . maybe this was a bit of wishful thinking or you met a right slapper either way it doesn't portray us at all "

Yeah, this "trap" stuff is really transphobic and gross.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm afraid you have perverted the OP's words a little...you say he 'grabbed' her..he said he reached out..and I am assuming this was welcome in the act of her initial approach.

I think the OP's account is perhaps the more valid of the other points raised."

I don't agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I'm out it's usually the other way around . guys coming up to you wanting to kiss and have a feel . well I can tell you .treat me like that and it will only result with a kick in the balls . we don't go around molesting guys . maybe this was a bit of wishful thinking or you met a right slapper either way it doesn't portray us at all

Yeah, this "trap" stuff is really transphobic and gross."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the OP's account is perhaps the more valid of the other points raised.I don't agree "

You might not agree...again there is no mention of her being offended...so shall we assume that it was pretty much some consensual acts going on, regardless of the gender. thats how it actually reads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So, I was at a club over the weekend, nursing a drink at the bar, when this good looking woman walked up to me, says "Hello Gorgeous!", and snogged my face off.

Yum! Yum!! I thought. Result! And as you do, I reached out to cup a feel under her skirt.

You can imagine the shock I felt when I made contact with balls the size of coconuts.

You're not a woman I said. No I'm a T-Girl, hope you don't mind, was the reply I got.

As a matter of fact I do, I replied. I'm straight, and this is a heterosexual event.

I won't bore you with the rest of our conversation after that but I found out later on that he/she had been in the dark closet a few times stealing kisses and smooches off unsuspecting blokes.

Well out of order if you ask me, or am I being unreasonable "

You’re not being unreasonable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you be as disgusted if she'd had both genitals and been a hermaphrodite? I'm not going to take either side but I see where you are coming from, you're straight and you felt duped but then she feels straight as a woman she's not putting her mind and body through hell to dupe straight guys, in her mind she was born the wrong sex.

I would be comfortable with my sexuality and forgive her if I were you, make it your good deed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Hes not being unreasonable and its a he not a she.

Reply privately

By *hatty GuyMan
over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

A trans girl who identifies as female is a she. And certainly not an it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A trans girl who identifies as female is a she. And certainly not an it"

If your born a guy your a guy not a she.

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I think the OP's account is perhaps the more valid of the other points raised."

When did you become the voice of reason? xx

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Hes not being unreasonable and its a he not a she."

How so? She presents as female. He thought she was female. She's female. Just happens to have a penis.

As for calling her it? No, try again

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"So, I was at a club over the weekend, nursing a drink at the bar, when this good looking woman walked up to me, says "Hello Gorgeous!", and snogged my face off.

Well, as for the comments about the dark room, the whole point is you have no idea who's in there with you, so you can't moan about it later.

Secondly, does the club state "heterosexual event" specifically, or was that your assumption?

As for people's comments about the unsolicited contact, if you were happy with the kiss and she was happy with your hand up her skirt, then no harm, no foul. If after discovering the pair of balls, you decided to stop, you, like a woman, have the right to withdraw consent at any time as long as you didn't come out with anything homophobic in the process.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think alot of people are pointing out a much bigger issue here

People are giving the OP shit for a grope, when someone came up to him and kissed him WITHOUT asking or even introducing themselves.

If a guy does that in a club he is band for life, and gets a bad rep in the community,a T-girl or even a real woman does it, and somehow not only is it OK, but people give the guy shit for a grop after what is, sorry to break it to you folks who disagree, frankly an open invite to touch!!

Someone come up to you and just starts snogging your face off after saying but 2 words to you...yeah thats basically an invitation for touching

And so what if he is a Tgirl?

So if any guy goes into a club dressed as a woman the rules no longer apply to them?

Get fucked!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 03:15:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

The best insult you could think of to throw at a bunch of swingers is "get f@cked"?

Let me be the first to retort by saying yes hopefully

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think i would just say it was a misunderstanding and laugh it off. These things happen, should be flattered that someone was so in to you that they just had to come over and kiss you. You was obviously attracted to kiss them back. No one is in the wrong here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All sexual contact and acts should be consensual, we all know that but obtaining consent by deception could be construed as sexual assault or r**e. The T girl in this story could find herself in a bit of trouble if she carried on in that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Perfect answer.

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

So OP you let a random stranger snog the face of you which you happily reciprocated then before even stopping to look and get an idea who the random stranger was you automatically responded by putting your hand directly up her skirt hoping to feel a vagina.

Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Reply privately

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"All sexual contact and acts should be consensual, we all know that but obtaining consent by deception could be construed as sexual assault or r**e. The T girl in this story could find herself in a bit of trouble if she carried on in that way."

It amazes me how presumptuous some people are on the scene. Have had it happen too many times and I find it crass and irritating. I’ve never laid my hands on anyone unless I’ve been sure they’re okay with me doing it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the original story is to be believed rather than one constructed for a transphobic rant, then the tgirl in question is certainly a rarity.

She looks so good he couldn’t tell even after speaking to her and then kissing her and she’s deliberately playing games where the likely outcome is for a straight guy to take great exception to her deception. He claims this girl continued her deception in a dark area even after getting such a bad reaction from him.

Can I ask why you didn’t say anything to the club management considering you say she was behaving in such an unreasonable way?

Reply privately

By *omesWoman
over a year ago

Surrey

"A trans girl who identifies as female is a she. And certainly not an it"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Given the OP thought s/he was a woman before copping a feel under the skirt, how many women here would consider it inappropriate for a man to put his hand up their skirt?

Two wrongs don't make a right, let alone a wrong and a right.

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"So OP you let a random stranger snog the face of you which you happily reciprocated then before even stopping to look and get an idea who the random stranger was you automatically responded by putting your hand directly up her skirt hoping to feel a vagina.

Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one. "

Maybe this one should be in the fantasy section.

Reply privately

By *omesWoman
over a year ago

Surrey

You are being unreasonable to think you have the right to refer to a human being as 'it'

Reply privately

By *aulp4alsMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Which club was it I do like a convincing Tgirl

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

That’s not on ... I have many friends that are Tgirls and I know that none of them would behave in such a way

Yes of course they love it when they are seen as a girl but would never partake in anything sexually even a kiss without the other party being aware

In fact they get way more attention with others knowing that they are a Tgirl

Quite rightly so that you would not be happy as the choice was taken away from you

Pretty sure that the majority of Tgirls would think this was a bad move on their part

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

You are being unreasonable to think you have the right to refer to a human being as 'it'

"

I'm a she not an " it".if you cant see that I'm not the one with the problem . I dont come from some alien planet .still far too many narrow minded people knocking about

Reply privately

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm a she not an " it".if you cant see that I'm not the one with the problem . I dont come from some alien planet .still far too many narrow minded people knocking about "

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"Given the OP thought s/he was a woman before copping a feel under the skirt, how many women here would consider it inappropriate for a man to put his hand up their skirt?

Two wrongs don't make a right, let alone a wrong and a right."

Probably need smelling salts if it was done to H.

S

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"So OP you let a random stranger snog the face of you which you happily reciprocated then before even stopping to look and get an idea who the random stranger was you automatically responded by putting your hand directly up her skirt hoping to feel a vagina.

Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Maybe this one should be in the fantasy section."

a kiss is in no way, a signal to then grope someone .if you go around groping people ( female,TV ,TS) you are asking for serious trouble .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chill out OP, these things happen. As people say you were in a club not in the church of holy hetro sexuals.

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

didn't you feel the stubble on her face when she kissed you..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How many times has this happened to you OP? One person does not represent an entire demographic.

I have been go to bi nights for a while now and even at an event catered for non straight people I have never seen or heard of this happening.

In fact I would go so far as to say that the people you are talking about have been the most polite and respectful of all.

This sounds like the repeat of an urban legend that I've been hearing since I was a kid but never seen any evidence of in reality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not unreasonable to grab as it's in the moment off turn on but it was wrong of her to not be upfront with the guy. Had he not been a a reasonable guy it could have ended in violence. Maybe give the guy credit for the way he dealt with the situation rather than making out he was in the wrong

It seems to me you're lacking an appreciation of context. You make it sound as if we were in church.

If you're at a swingers club & plan to have sex, chances are you'll be doing it with a stranger.

So if a woman walks up to a bloke and snogs his face off uninvited, and said bloke who happens to find her attractive reciprocates by going along and cupping a feel under her very short skirt, I doubt she will consider it unreasonable or improper.

And that was about someone presenting themselves as what they're not in a deliberate bid to get sexually involved with unsuspecting folks."

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Where was this 'hetero' only night? Presume you would have been equally as vocal and reported any girl/girl shenanigans going on?

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 10:00:23]

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"

so groping is reasonable ? I think not .there's some difference between a kiss and a full on grope . I think the OP had an inkling here about her and wanted to have a free feel . if he had done that to me he would be lying flat out on the floor.but them again I wouldn't have kissed him without an invite no matter how good looking he migjt be .I will not accept this so called macho behaviour as acceptable .we have lives as much as anybody else

Reply privately

By *ssetmountainMan
over a year ago

london - Northants

Just be brave boy !!!

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Taking this at face value and not getting into whether its true or not.

Take the scenario of 2 people meeting. The gender of neither matters just for now. They hit it off. They start snogging and clearly things are getting hot. Hands wander. They get to private bits.

How many of you would break off from a snog and say would you mind awfully if i put my hand on your genitalia?

Back to the subject at hand. Forgive me if I get my wording wrong here as I am by no means an expert. If a T girl identifies fully as a woman I can understand that they would not feel at ease saying to someone I fancy you but you need to know I have man bits. To not do so is deception regardless.

Now a little bit of my personal experience and situation. I am fully straight not fab straight. I also am a regular ish visitor to pubs in the Canal Street area of Manchester.

It's a bloody good laugh and in my experience the safest area to drink in the city. In all my time drinking there I have never once been randomly snogged by anyone. Maybe cos I am fugly i dunno lol.

I have been randonly snogged and actually had my crotch grabbed by d*unken women in a few other places. I don't make a scene about it but I don't bloody appreciate it.

I have of course also been approached by women and I have been the approacher. Got into convo and then that has led from one thing to another. That's how it is meant to work obviously.

My long winded point here is the OP seems to have been jumped on for his actions. Yet the main issue is one of deception. Not an easy situation for either party in the scenario described in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good observation from pie man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best insult you could think of to throw at a bunch of swingers is "get f@cked"?

Let me be the first to retort by saying yes hopefully "

Its not an insult at all in an explitive

Like if i asked you to do something unreasonable youd say "fuck that" or "you can fuck right off"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best insult you could think of to throw at a bunch of swingers is "get f@cked"?

Let me be the first to retort by saying yes hopefully "

Amd i love how this is the only part of what i said anyone has touched, guess i must be right then

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

so groping is reasonable ? I think not .there's some difference between a kiss and a full on grope .

"

There isn't if it is uninvited

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP, I think if you didn't realise she must have been a really convincing woman but as there is a penis instead of a vagina then she should have told you

Reply privately

over a year ago

so groping is reasonable ? I think not .there's some difference between a kiss and a full on grope .

There isn't if it is uninvited"

Thank you another voice of reason

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Never have I seen a Tgirl acting in such behaviour.

If one really did, yes, it is inappropriate.

Glad to read the other posts defending us.

Thank you.

As for calling Tgirl 'it', this is not the first time.

There are couples who called us like that in forum before.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS lets have some respect for all users please, calling one section of our community "it" is not pleasant

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"PS lets have some respect for all users please, calling one section of our community "it" is not pleasant"

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

If genital configurations matter to you, you should really check before having any sexual contact of any kind.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Taking this at face value and not getting into whether its true or not.

Take the scenario of 2 people meeting. The gender of neither matters just for now. They hit it off. They start snogging and clearly things are getting hot. Hands wander. They get to private bits.

How many of you would break off from a snog and say would you mind awfully if i put my hand on your genitalia?

Back to the subject at hand. Forgive me if I get my wording wrong here as I am by no means an expert. If a T girl identifies fully as a woman I can understand that they would not feel at ease saying to someone I fancy you but you need to know I have man bits. To not do so is deception regardless.

Now a little bit of my personal experience and situation. I am fully straight not fab straight. I also am a regular ish visitor to pubs in the Canal Street area of Manchester.

It's a bloody good laugh and in my experience the safest area to drink in the city. In all my time drinking there I have never once been randomly snogged by anyone. Maybe cos I am fugly i dunno lol.

I have been randonly snogged and actually had my crotch grabbed by d*unken women in a few other places. I don't make a scene about it but I don't bloody appreciate it.

I have of course also been approached by women and I have been the approacher. Got into convo and then that has led from one thing to another. That's how it is meant to work obviously.

My long winded point here is the OP seems to have been jumped on for his actions. Yet the main issue is one of deception. Not an easy situation for either party in the scenario described in my opinion."

yes start a conversation first see where it leads to but the Op states girl just comes up to him says" hello gorgeous ",snogs him ,he has a grope .where is there any build up or connection there .yes wrong of her to go up and just do it .but that's no signal to just to go up anyones skirt or dress .maybe this thread needs to go back to La La Land . I for one don't believe this at all .its been made up ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

It??? Could you be anymore offensive.

No she shouldn't have initiated sexual contact without disclosure, and if she is making a habit of duping guys and the club is aware, that's for them to sort out for her safety, and for the peace of mind for unsuspecting guys.

Reply privately

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Bottom line is that you fancied her. Get over it. If she was good enough to snog then she was good enough to fuck. She wasn't asking you to blow her or give her a reach around, you probably would have had some good anal sex if you stop being a chicken about it. Just admit that plenty of trans people are hot, you won't catch the ghey off them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

You don't know that, if she looked that good then she's probably made a full transition and is legally recognised as 'she'. You should respect the laws of this country.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

You don't know that, if she looked that good then she's probably made a full transition and is legally recognised as 'she'. You should respect the laws of this country. "

The balls like cocunuts comment suggests a full transition had not occurred to me.

Reply privately

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

All sounds a load of bollocks to me, I think this should have been posted in the fantasy section. My lord he doth protest too much comes to mind, just think it’s posted for attention seeking and responses.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"All sounds a load of bollocks to me, I think this should have been posted in the fantasy section. My lord he doth protest too much comes to mind, just think it’s posted for attention seeking and responses. "
its wishful thinking .hes just fell off his star

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

What we appear to have established here - from the OP's perspective and those whom support it in degree and/or nuance - is that a woman doing what was purported to have been done would have been kinda out there, but fine, if not WAHEY even! However, a woman with a penis doing precisely the same thing would most certainly not. This is a rather delicious example of the pernicious transphobic mentality that exists out there from both the cis and trans-gendered alike.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting topic. Dont know how to feel about it. Whilst it would not surprise me if OP may have difficuly accepting the fact that he may be more attracted to TVs than he wants to cope with...I find some of the comments here kinda amusing and outrageous.

I have met (and played with) a couple TVs who definitely would not be partaking in the shenanigans described in the OP. But, I would deny that there is a very strong contingent of trans people who air on the side of mentally ill...and yes, I think the fact that 50%+ commit suicide may lend some credence to that suggestion. I was talking to one a couple years ago who called me bigoted because I did not want to continue the conversation upon me finding out she was trans.

One of the intruiging things about modern liberalism is how its become distorted by modern ideas of individualism at the same time...so much so that I have found quite a few bozos in minority/marginalized communities who seem to want to accost people or call them "bigoted" because others dont feel attracted to them. A weird sense of sexual entitlement which is rather extraordinary to see.

The only difference is, those within the LGBTQI+ community seem to have far more enablers than most. This thread alone has the usual contingent of forum dwelling idiots who seem to want to chastise the OP for committing the cardinal sin of not wanting to have sex with what is, biologically and fundamentally, a man.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"What we appear to have established here - from the OP's perspective and those whom support it in degree and/or nuance - is that a woman doing what was purported to have been done would have been kinda out there, but fine, if not WAHEY even! However, a woman with a penis doing precisely the same thing would most certainly not. This is a rather delicious example of the pernicious transphobic mentality that exists out there from both the cis and trans-gendered alike. "

Not true re woman vs woman with a penis. I am not the only one to say it's unacceptable from anyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What we appear to have established here - from the OP's perspective and those whom support it in degree and/or nuance - is that a woman doing what was purported to have been done would have been kinda out there, but fine, if not WAHEY even! However, a woman with a penis doing precisely the same thing would most certainly not. This is a rather delicious example of the pernicious transphobic mentality that exists out there from both the cis and trans-gendered alike. "

How the fuck is that transphobic?

Jesus Christ, some of you are truly bonkers. Human sexuality is not rigid, certain "problematic" behaviors will be excused provided there is an element of preemptive consent (mutual sexual attraction/trust/negotiation). By your logic a woman should be perfectly fine with being sexually assaulted because she enjoys rough sex with her partners. Some of you are beyond disgusting.

And thats what blows my mind about many in these "marginalized communities"...how consent evaporates the moment the one committing the questionable acts comes from a suitably "right-on" segment of the population. I remember reading an article about Lena Dunhams own autobiography in which she detailed clear sexual violations she committed against her own younger sister. To anyone else they would be deemed as sexual assault...however, becayse Dunham is part of the liberal clique of feminist "trend-setters", her behavior is a-okay

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

The only difference is, those within the LGBTQI+ community seem to have far more enablers than most. This thread alone has the usual contingent of forum dwelling idiots who seem to want to chastise the OP for committing the cardinal sin of not wanting to have sex with what is, biologically and fundamentally, a man. "

I trust you are unaware that to describe a transwoman as a man is essentially a hate crime.

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"What we appear to have established here - from the OP's perspective and those whom support it in degree and/or nuance - is that a woman doing what was purported to have been done would have been kinda out there, but fine, if not WAHEY even! However, a woman with a penis doing precisely the same thing would most certainly not. This is a rather delicious example of the pernicious transphobic mentality that exists out there from both the cis and trans-gendered alike.

Not true re woman vs woman with a penis. I am not the only one to say it's unacceptable from anyone."

Is true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The only difference is, those within the LGBTQI+ community seem to have far more enablers than most. This thread alone has the usual contingent of forum dwelling idiots who seem to want to chastise the OP for committing the cardinal sin of not wanting to have sex with what is, biologically and fundamentally, a man.

I trust you are unaware that to describe a transwoman as a man is essentially a hate crime.

"

Thank you.

Thank you for proving my point. You're EXACTLY the person I am talking about. Hiding behind LGBT issues and activism for your self obsession, narcissism and psychopathy. Its becoming more frequent.

No, calling a trans person a man IS NOT a hate crime. And NOWHERE is it defined as such. The sad state of affairs means that people like you are living in cloud cuckoo land and simply think shouting out terms like "RACIST"!" or "BIGOT!" will make it true. You're actually a massive disservice to your own community...but, for some of you, I am starting to think thats the point. Its all intended to be self harming by design.

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Thank you.

Thank you for proving my point. You're EXACTLY the person I am talking about. Hiding behind LGBT issues and activism for your self obsession, narcissism and psychopathy. Its becoming more frequent.

No, calling a trans person a man IS NOT a hate crime. And NOWHERE is it defined as such. The sad state of affairs means that people like you are living in cloud cuckoo land and simply think shouting out terms like "RACIST"!" or "BIGOT!" will make it true. You're actually a massive disservice to your own community...but, for some of you, I am starting to think thats the point. Its all intended to be self harming by design. "

I'm afraid it is a hate crime and therefore proves you thoroughly clueless in this matter. And do stop with the pseudo-psychology. Just because one has had therapy doesn't qualify one to dispense it.

Reply privately

By *ecky400TV/TS
over a year ago

/highlands

I think this is so cool. If the girl in question had gone outside with you and performed a sex act on you would you of moaned. Sorry fot the joke. I go to clubs and i tell men my sexuality. Most are there for one thing xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thank you.

No, calling a trans person a man IS NOT a hate crime. And NOWHERE is it defined as such. The sad state of affairs means that people like you are living in cloud cuckoo land and simply think shouting out terms like "RACIST"!" or "BIGOT!" will make it true. You're actually a massive disservice to your own community...but, for some of you, I am starting to think thats the point. Its all intended to be self harming by design.

I'm afraid it is a hate crime and therefore proves you thoroughly clueless in this matter. And do stop with the pseudo-psychology. Just because one has had therapy doesn't qualify one to dispense it. "

No. It. Isnt.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/sexual-orientation-and-transgender-identity-hate-crime/

There, from the very Citizens Advice Bureau:

"Homophobic and transphobic hate incidents can take many forms including:

verbal and physical abuse

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

It can be a one-off incident or part of an ongoing campaign of harassment or intimidation.

Hate incidents are not only carried out by strangers. It could be carried out by a carer, a neighbour, a teacher or someone you consider a friend."

What is truly astonishing is watching you sit here and create reality for yourself. Nowhere in the law is stating someones biological sex a crime...nowhere. You're essentially creating laws which do not exist. The only way doing such could even possibly be determined some kind of offense is if the forum in which the topic was being discussed had specific policies in regard to use of certain terminology or language. Nowhere in Fab's FAQ does it say such so, once again, why are you making up laws out of thin air?

The level of delusion in this forum will never cease to amaze.

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

Thank you.

I'm afraid it is a hate crime and therefore proves you thoroughly clueless in this matter. And do stop with the pseudo-psychology. Just because one has had therapy doesn't qualify one to dispense it.

No. It. Isnt.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/sexual-orientation-and-transgender-identity-hate-crime/

Homophobic and transphobic hate incidents can take many forms including:

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

It can be a one-off incident or part of an ongoing campaign of harassment or intimidation.

Hate incidents are not only carried out by strangers. It could be carried out by a carer, a neighbour, a teacher or someone you consider a friend.

What is truly astonishing is watching you sit here and create reality for yourself. Nowhere in the law is stating someones biological sex a crime...nowhere. You're essentially creating laws which do not exist. The only way doing such could even possibly be determined some kind of offense is if the forum in which the topic was being discussed had specific policies in regard to use of certain terminology or language. Nowhere in Fab's FAQ does it say such so, once again, why are you making up laws out of thin air?

The level of delusion in this forum will never cease to amaze. "

I fully support your final statement!

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

Hate incidents are not only carried out by strangers. It could be carried out by a carer, a neighbour, a teacher or someone you consider a friend.

Your genuine and verdant hostility is hate, a hatred targeted at those that identify as trans. A hate crime no less. And you're digging yourself deeper and deeper - your arrogance betrays you.

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

I fully support your final statement!"

Lol, and bully for you.

Reply privately

By *arkside2698Man
over a year ago

luton

I’m surprised OP didn’t have a cheeky suck just to test himself for “fabstraightness”....

Just before he woke up!

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

My initial reaction was; I don't believe it..

Something about this didn't square up.

Then on second reading I decided it was either the OP's fantasy or he was home or whatever phobic.

Finally I simply found it amusing and it could easily have been a sketch from the Dick Emery show,"hello gorgeous"Anyone remember? Ask yr parents.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love to death that everyone who disagrees with the OP is trying (and failing if you have a rational thought in your head) of being a tramsphobee and insinuating he is gay.

Lets swap a lesbian woman for the OP shall we and pose the question of who is in the wrong again?

Would you be mocking her? Saying

"Face it OP you like men" and " ypur not going to catch straight off him"?

I highly fucking doubt it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

The list of hate crime definitions quoted above illustrates some things that can be construed as hate crime ('can',,not necessarily 'do'). Calling someone names that you know they don't like could fall into the categories of; verbal abuse,bullying,teasing and harassment.

So,misgendering someone could be considered a hate crime,depending on the circumstances and intent.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"My initial reaction was; I don't believe it..

Something about this didn't square up.

Then on second reading I decided it was either the OP's fantasy or he was home or whatever phobic.

Finally I simply found it amusing and it could easily have been a sketch from the Dick Emery show,"hello gorgeous"Anyone remember? Ask yr parents."

Oooo you are awful! But i like you.

Very missed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love to death that everyone who disagrees with the OP is trying (and failing if you have a rational thought in your head) of being a tramsphobee and insinuating he is gay.

Lets swap a lesbian woman for the OP shall we and pose the question of who is in the wrong again?

I highly fucking doubt it"

It's not necessarily transphobic for a person not to be attracted to trans women,we all have preferences.

It seems like most of the people disagreeing with the OP,are disagreeing with his method of finding out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

The list of hate crime definitions quoted above illustrates some things that can be construed as hate crime ('can',,not necessarily 'do'). Calling someone names that you know they don't like could fall into the categories of; verbal abuse,bullying,teasing and harassment.

So,misgendering someone could be considered a hate crime,depending on the circumstances and intent.

"

The intent ftom superfreak was to defend the OP's actions of not being impressed he was fooled, nothing more. Nicky has her view and doesn't appear to accept others.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"I love to death that everyone who disagrees with the OP is trying (and failing if you have a rational thought in your head) of being a tramsphobee and insinuating he is gay.

It's not necessarily transphobic for a person not to be attracted to trans women,we all have preferences.

It seems like most of the people disagreeing with the OP,are disagreeing with his method of finding out.

"

so everyone you kiss you'd expect their hands to go up your skirt? I dont think so .a snog is not a signal to do that .yes both were wrong if true .but hey people are being accused now of far less than that (groping is def out of order more so than any kiss no matter where you are ). like I say do that to me and you'd have one swelling you def wouldn't want kiss or no bloody kiss .I don't care if it was transphobic or not it doesn't give anyone a right to have a feel .some women might enjoy it but I doubt the majority would welcome it .and yes if it had been a woman what would give her the right to do it just the same

People were made to be loved

Things were made to be used

But in this present world we live in

It appears to be the other way round .i will not be used .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

You don't know that, if she looked that good then she's probably made a full transition and is legally recognised as 'she'. You should respect the laws of this country.

The balls like cocunuts comment suggests a full transition had not occurred to me."

Plenty of trans people keep their coconuts. That isn't the definition of a completed transition. It's called a "gender recognition certificate". Biologically you cannot change your gender, but legally you can and it sounds like she had. Therefore, she was a she. Either that or OP has crap eye sight, take your pick...

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

We simply do not go around doing this .its more the guys doing this to us . there may be the odd slapper but do not tar us all with the same brush .live your life .I will live mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

so everyone you kiss you'd expect their hands to go up your skirt? I dont think so .a snog is not a signal to do that .yes both were wrong if true .but hey people are being accused now of far less than that (groping is def out of order more so than any kiss no matter where you are ). like I say do that to me and you'd have one swelling you def wouldn't want kiss or no bloody kiss .I don't care if it was transphobic or not it doesn't give anyone a right to have a feel .some women might enjoy it but I doubt the majority would welcome it .and yes if it had been a woman what would give her the right to do it just the same

It appears to be the other way round .i will not be used . "

I'm not quite sure how you got that from what I stated.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd say no more out of order than the op groping someone without prior consent

It's also ignorant of current laws that have permitted transgender people to be allowed to live with in society, rather than be expelled to live on Mars or Venus. A club, pub, gym etc is not a heterosexual environment and it's always worth some education of yourself when joining and visiting places here on earth.

Sexual orientations are also a different subject to transgender processes and rights etc.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I'm not quite sure how you got that from what I stated. "

I wasn't having a go at you .in all honesty this thread smells of fantasy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just didn't like the ops title , it suggests a blanket approach that encompasses anyone who is trans at any level of transition , it comes across as we are all up to the same antics preying deceptively on men and taking our chances where we can to trick and con men ! this is by and large not my experience of trans people and I know a lot trust me , if the tgirl in question actually behaved the way stated then yes its totally unfair and unreasonable and the op has a case , though he should have shared his concerns with the management of the club , to post it on here looks like hes sending out a warning to other club goers to be extra vigilant , though we are only privy to his side of the story

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not quite sure how you got that from what I stated. I wasn't having a go at you .in all honesty this thread smells of fantasy "

No probs. I think it's not even an original fantasy. Plagiarised from a scene in Crocodile Dundee.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I just didn't like the ops title , it suggests a blanket approach that encompasses anyone who is trans at any level of transition , it comes across as we are all up to the same antics preying deceptively on men and taking our chances where we can to trick and con men ! this is by and large not my experience of trans people and I know a lot trust me , if the tgirl in question actually behaved the way stated then yes its totally unfair and unreasonable and the op has a case , though he should have shared his concerns with the management of the club , to post it on here looks like hes sending out a warning to other club goers to be extra vigilant , though we are only privy to his side of the story "

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So what?

I said this before but i will say it again

People are giving the OP shit for a grope, when someone came up to him and kissed him WITHOUT asking or even introducing themselves.

If a guy does that in a club he is band for life, and gets a bad rep in the community,a T-girl or even a real woman does it, and somehow not only is it OK, but people give the guy shit for a feel after what is, sorry to break it to you folks who disagree, frankly an open invite to touch!!

Someone come up to you and just starts snogging your face off after saying but 2 words to you...yeah thats basically an invitation for touching

So if any guy goes into a club dressed as a woman the rules of conduct seem to no longer apply to them?

So, based on that:

Lets look again at our, now lesbian woman OP telling the story

Would all of you who crtisized the OP have done so....especially the way you have done?

As i said before

I highlt doubt it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most Tv/TS/T-girls are fully aware that not every man is gay/bi or willing to experiment.... even if he’s in a kinky club!

And I’m pretty sure they are aware that some straight men will react negatively.

Surely, the responsible and appropriate thing would have been to be upfront with the OP, giving him decision to pursue liaisons if it was his flavour.

If someone is being purposely deceptive, that’s incorrect.

And I might say... risky for the trans-person too. If the Op was a different type of person... this could have turned violent. And I’m not saying that’s right. I’m just saying it happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what?

If a guy does that in a club he is band for life, and gets a bad rep in the community,a T-girl or even a real woman does it, and somehow not only is it OK, but people give the guy shit for a feel after what is, sorry to break it to you folks who disagree, frankly an open invite to touch!!

So if any guy goes into a club dressed as a woman the rules of conduct seem to no longer apply to them?

So, based on that:

Would all of you who crtisized the OP have done so....especially the way you have done?

As i said before

I highlt doubt it"

Well,I did say earlier that the T Girls behaviour was wrong too and that she could be seen as trying to deceive someone into giving consent.

Reply privately

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Where was this 'hetero' only night? Presume you would have been equally as vocal and reported any girl/girl shenanigans going on? "

We have been to a lot of clubs and a lot of different themed nights but I’ve genuinely never heard of a hetero only event

Reply privately

By *ptimusD OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I refuse to believe that these are the best the trans community has to offer on this site because so far, their arguments, for people who have lived as long as they have, have been shockingly laughable.

Surely the sensible ones don't come on the forums because those that have commented so far have let the side down.

I talk about a case of a trans woman who visits a swingers club on a Friday night and goes into the dark room to mingle with straight guys, knowing that the guys go in there in hopes of finding women.

Said trans woman also snogs my face off uninvited (notice I didn't say kiss or kiss on the cheek).., and me not being a cold fish when snogged by someone I thought was an attractive woman, reaches under her skirt for a feel (notice I didn't say grope), and finds evidence that tells me the person kissing me isn't a woman.

What has been the reaction of the trans contributors here so far?

1. I've made it all up because no trans woman would ever seek to deceive. Men can, women can.. but trans women? Never!

2. I'm transphobic.

3. I'm a closet admirer of trans women.

4. How dare I reach under the skirt of someone who snogs me uninvited in a swingers club. I was totally out of order. Perhaps I should have asked for permission first from the person who didn't bother to ask for permission from me before trying to cut off my air supply.

So what do we have here? Faced with a situation that any sensible person will see as being inappropriate, the trans contributors so far have chosen to bury their heads in the sand.

Mind you, my post never suggested that the behaviour of this one trans person is typical of all trans women in the UK.

And for the one who says calling a trans woman "he" is a hate crime, you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

The balls like cocunuts comment suggests a full transition had not occurred to me.

Plenty of trans people keep their coconuts. That isn't the definition of a completed transition. It's called a "gender recognition certificate". Biologically you cannot change your gender, but legally you can and it sounds like she had. Therefore, she was a she. Either that or OP has crap eye sight, take your pick... "

Fair enough. I wasn't aware of the legalities.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just didn't like the ops title , it suggests a blanket approach that encompasses anyone who is trans at any level of transition , it comes across as we are all up to the same antics preying deceptively on men and taking our chances where we can to trick and con men ! this is by and large not my experience of trans people and I know a lot trust me , if the tgirl in question actually behaved the way stated then yes its totally unfair and unreasonable and the op has a case , though he should have shared his concerns with the management of the club , to post it on here looks like hes sending out a warning to other club goers to be extra vigilant , though we are only privy to his side of the story

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her. "

its common courtesy sweetheart , good manners and being polite , I would personally want any man to know that I possessed male genitalia before any sexual contact ensued , tho I'm sure they woudnt need it spelling out anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I refuse to believe that these are the best the trans community has to offer on this site because so far, their arguments, for people who have lived as long as they have, have been shockingly laughable.

Surely the sensible ones don't come on the forums because those that have commented so far have let the side down.

I talk about a case of a trans woman who visits a swingers club on a Friday night and goes into the dark room to mingle with straight guys, knowing that the guys go in there in hopes of finding women.

Said trans woman also snogs my face off uninvited (notice I didn't say kiss or kiss on the cheek).., and me not being a cold fish when snogged by someone I thought was an attractive woman, reaches under her skirt for a feel (notice I didn't say grope), and finds evidence that tells me the person kissing me isn't a woman.

1. I've made it all up because no trans woman would ever seek to deceive. Men can, women can.. but trans women? Never!

2. I'm transphobic.

4. How dare I reach under the skirt of someone who snogs me uninvited in a swingers club. I was totally out of order. Perhaps I should have asked for permission first from the person who didn't bother to ask for permission from me before trying to cut off my air supply.

So what do we have here? Faced with a situation that any sensible person will see as being inappropriate, the trans contributors so far have chosen to bury their heads in the sand.

Mind you, my post never suggested that the behaviour of this one trans person is typical of all trans women in the UK.

And for the one who says calling a trans woman "he" is a hate crime, you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about."

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what?

So, based on that:

As i said before

I highlt doubt it

Well,I did say earlier that the T Girls behaviour was wrong too and that she could be seen as trying to deceive someone into giving consent."

Exactly

So i dont understamd why the OP is getting frankly ANY critisism at all

Ok

If you are snogging someones face off in a club, would you be doing that with someone you DIDNT want to touch you??

And this is an open question to all the OPs critics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I refuse to believe that these are the best the trans community has to offer on this site because so far, their arguments, for people who have lived as long as they have, have been shockingly laughable.

2. I'm transphobic.

And for the one who says calling a trans woman "he" is a hate crime, you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about."

re read ur opening title again sweetheart

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

What event is a heterosexual event? Just so I can avoid it

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I just didn't like the ops title , it suggests a blanket approach that encompasses anyone who is trans at any level of transition , it comes across as we are all up to the same antics preying deceptively on men and taking our chances where we can to trick and con men ! this is by and large not my experience of trans people and I know a lot trust me , if the tgirl in question actually behaved the way stated then yes its totally unfair and unreasonable and the op has a case , though he should have shared his concerns with the management of the club , to post it on here looks like hes sending out a warning to other club goers to be extra vigilant , though we are only privy to his side of the story

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her. its common courtesy sweetheart , good manners and being polite , I would personally want any man to know that I possessed male genitalia before any sexual contact ensued , tho I'm sure they woudnt need it spelling out anyway "

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

2. I'm transphobic.

You did say that the action took place in the bar and a few people have said that any physical contact without consent would be wrong.Including deceiving someone into giving consent or sticking a hand up someones skirt uninvited. I think that anyone would agree that going into a dark room and sneaking feels and kisses would probably come into the category of non consensual contact.

I stand by my comment that the whole thing reads just like the scene from Crocodile Dundee.

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

And that was about someone presenting themselves as what they're not in a deliberate bid to get sexually involved with unsuspecting folks."

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her. its common courtesy sweetheart , good manners and being polite , I would personally want any man to know that I possessed male genitalia before any sexual contact ensued , tho I'm sure they woudnt need it spelling out anyway "

Well said , you are very right about common courtesy. Myself as a woman would certainly never take for granted that another man or woman actually wanted to snog me - how up myself would that be !!

For instance my OH does not play with others he likes to watch me and he would be furious if ANYONE literally went up to him and kissed him as that’s not how he plays

Straight , bi , trans whatever common decency is to determine the boundaries before making a sexual advance

Be interested to know if it was the OP that had made that advance without asking on someone would it be deemed as acceptable ? If we are all honest whether I’m a swinging club or not we would say no and he would be classed with all the other ‘nuisance’ single males that so many moan about

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

It's not ok for anyone to snog someone uninvited.

Its not ok for anyone to grope someone uninvited.

Groping is not an uncommon thing to occur in a snogging scenario. Given levels of horniness on both parties.

It's not surprising that when a person of one particular gender finds the genitals of the same gender when they were not expecting to gets annoyed.

Regardless of gender, sexual orientation or whatever else can anybody say in all honesty any of that is incorrect?

That is essentially what we are talking about here. The rest is just bickering.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"It's not ok for anyone to snog someone uninvited.

Its not ok for anyone to grope someone uninvited.

Groping is not an uncommon thing to occur in a snogging scenario. Given levels of horniness on both parties.

It's not surprising that when a person of one particular gender finds the genitals of the same gender when they were not expecting to gets annoyed.

Regardless of gender, sexual orientation or whatever else can anybody say in all honesty any of that is incorrect?

That is essentially what we are talking about here. The rest is just bickering."

The "yum yum" reaction of the OP suggests the snog wasn't invited, although i appreciate it was invited within a short period of time of them becoming acquantied.

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

The intent ftom superfreak was to defend the OP's actions of not being impressed he was fooled, nothing more. Nicky has her view and doesn't appear to accept others."

Of course there are views I don't accept, I'm not an idiot or monster!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her. its common courtesy sweetheart , good manners and being polite , I would personally want any man to know that I possessed male genitalia before any sexual contact ensued , tho I'm sure they woudnt need it spelling out anyway

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on? "

how can I answer ur question ? I can only conduct myself in a proper way what others do is up to them

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

The intent ftom superfreak was to defend the OP's actions of not being impressed he was fooled, nothing more. Nicky has her view and doesn't appear to accept others.

Of course there are views I don't accept, I'm not an idiot or monster! "

Not helping your case here really I am afraid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

What is unfair about a trans woman seeing a guy she likes and going in for a snog? I seriously don't get it. He wasn't forced to kiss her if he wasn't attracted to her. its common courtesy sweetheart , good manners and being polite , I would personally want any man to know that I possessed male genitalia before any sexual contact ensued , tho I'm sure they woudnt need it spelling out anyway

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on? how can I answer ur question ? I can only conduct myself in a proper way what others do is up to them "

But that's the point innit. My checklist would be different to yours, it's subjective. The OP seems pissed off that everyone doesn't agree that disclosing you are trans should be on the checklist. So far, I'm only aware of one criteria and it doesn't kick in until 4th base (legally you must tell a sexual partner if you are HIV positive).

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on? how can I answer ur question ? I can only conduct myself in a proper way what others do is up to them "

Absolutely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said , you are very right about common courtesy. Myself as a woman would certainly never take for granted that another man or woman actually wanted to snog me - how up myself would that be !!

For instance my OH does not play with others he likes to watch me and he would be furious if ANYONE literally went up to him and kissed him as that’s not how he plays

Straight , bi , trans whatever common decency is to determine the boundaries before making a sexual advance

Be interested to know if it was the OP that had made that advance without asking on someone would it be deemed as acceptable ? If we are all honest whether I’m a swinging club or not we would say no and he would be classed with all the other ‘nuisance’ single males that so many moan about "

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on? how can I answer ur question ? I can only conduct myself in a proper way what others do is up to them

But that's the point innit. My checklist would be different to yours, it's subjective. The OP seems pissed off that everyone doesn't agree that disclosing you are trans should be on the checklist. So far, I'm only aware of one criteria and it doesn't kick in until 4th base (legally you must tell a sexual partner if you are HIV positive). "

Base definition is also subjective. That aside. Not disclosing you are trans is far from a legal issue. You know that is not the point.

Reply privately

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

Not helping your case here really I am afraid."

I disagree, so there.

Reply privately

By *xkinkycouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

how is he? admittably we dont meet with tv or ts but you need to know 100% what your going into enless he chose to go in blind, but he didnt get given that chance. she is the one who goes round getting everything she wants without giving anyone a chance.

i think people like that are the ones that give ts/tvs a bad name also

S x

Reply privately

over a year ago

how is he? admittably we dont meet with tv or ts but you need to know 100% what your going into enless he chose to go in blind, but he didnt get given that chance. she is the one who goes round getting everything she wants without giving anyone a chance.

i think people like that are the ones that give ts/tvs a bad name also

S x"

the OP also is trying to give trans people a bad name do you think ? reading his posts ?? begs the question don't it ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

Ok i can follow your logic to a point but where does it end? What else are the essential criteria one must disclose before one can get to first base with someone? What's the checklist we can all agree on? how can I answer ur question ? I can only conduct myself in a proper way what others do is up to them

But that's the point innit. My checklist would be different to yours, it's subjective. The OP seems pissed off that everyone doesn't agree that disclosing you are trans should be on the checklist. So far, I'm only aware of one criteria and it doesn't kick in until 4th base (legally you must tell a sexual partner if you are HIV positive).

Base definition is also subjective. That aside. Not disclosing you are trans is far from a legal issue. You know that is not the point."

The issue seems to be that the OP isn't happy for trans people to do something he's happy for women to do. Not inherently a problem, i have things i wouldn't want a man to do to me, but would accept from a woman. The issue seems to be that the OP can't tell who is trans. Since they can't tell very well, I'm wondering what the big problem is? If it looked like a girl, smelt like a girl, was of legal age and had a hole to put your johnson in, then what exactly was the issue?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Base definition is also subjective. That aside. Not disclosing you are trans is far from a legal issue. You know that is not the point.

The issue seems to be that the OP isn't happy for trans people to do something he's happy for women to do. Not inherently a problem, i have things i wouldn't want a man to do to me, but would accept from a woman. The issue seems to be that the OP can't tell who is trans. Since they can't tell very well, I'm wondering what the big problem is? If it looked like a girl, smelt like a girl, was of legal age and had a hole to put your johnson in, then what exactly was the issue? "

hahaha you need to ask the OP that sweets

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

The issue seems to be that the OP isn't happy for trans people to do something he's happy for women to do. Not inherently a problem, i have things i wouldn't want a man to do to me, but would accept from a woman. The issue seems to be that the OP can't tell who is trans. Since they can't tell very well, I'm wondering what the big problem is? If it looked like a girl, smelt like a girl, was of legal age and had a hole to put your johnson in, then what exactly was the issue? "

They had nuts! And i aint talking kp.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

Thank you.

No. It. Isnt.

physical violence

teasing

bullying

threatening behaviour

online abuse

damage to property.

Not helping your case here really I am afraid.

I disagree, so there. "

Well you would really

Reply privately

over a year ago

The issue seems to be that the OP isn't happy for trans people to do something he's happy for women to do. Not inherently a problem, i have things i wouldn't want a man to do to me, but would accept from a woman. The issue seems to be that the OP can't tell who is trans. Since they can't tell very well, I'm wondering what the big problem is? If it looked like a girl, smelt like a girl, was of legal age and had a hole to put your johnson in, then what exactly was the issue?

They had nuts! And i aint talking kp. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

They had nuts! And i aint talking kp. "

So push em to the side... problem solved. Jeez you'd never last inside

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

They had nuts! And i aint talking kp.

So push em to the side... problem solved. Jeez you'd never last inside"

Haha. You're not wrong!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

2. I'm transphobic.

You're just becoming insulting op.

No one person represents a whole gender - you should not rightly have to justify any man who has behaved inappropriately, other than yourself.

I will likewise not do the same for other transwomen or women in general.

You're bordering on inciting hatred and shaming transgender people in an unnecessary way. You had an experience, presumably learned that no business is typically heterosexual customers only as well as the other lessons that you can from an event in your life, where it is likely that people would also question the appropriateness of your own actions, when you groped a person sexually without consent. You perhaps have admitted in a public forum that you engaged in non-consensual sexual activities with another person. You would perhaps be wise to refrain from projecting your own distasteful experience upon to others in a style that causes distress to anyone.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

The hole was an asshole, if the man is straight he is probably hoping for a vagina

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

The hole was an asshole, if the man is straight he is probably hoping for a vagina"

Why? Women have assholes and they are tighrer than vaginas. Men generally prefer tighter holes...

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"

The hole was an asshole, if the man is straight he is probably hoping for a vagina

Why? Women have assholes and they are tighrer than vaginas. Men generally prefer tighter holes..."

Haha very true but not necessarily the case with all mine are both tighter than a mouses ear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 19:11:37]

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Why? Women have assholes and they are tighrer than vaginas. Men generally prefer tighter holes..."

If you don't know why men like pussies by now I don't think anything I say will educate you

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS when posting can people remember not to attack a poster for what they post , if people keep doing it you are likely to end up with a perm ban for Admin

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

You said you were at the bar?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

Why? Women have assholes and they are tighrer than vaginas. Men generally prefer tighter holes...

If you don't know why men like pussies by now I don't think anything I say will educate you "

Liking pussies and like assholes are not mutually exclusive

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I'm out it's usually the other way around . guys coming up to you wanting to kiss and have a feel . well I can tell you .treat me like that and it will only result with a kick in the balls . we don't go around molesting guys . maybe this was a bit of wishful thinking or you met a right slapper either way it doesn't portray us at all "

The Op didn’t say it did portray all of you. He is speaking about a specific incident that happened to him. He is looking for assurance that his instinct of it being wrong is shared.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

2. I'm transphobic.

I have no idea who came onto you but if they were trying to cut off your air supply why would you then think wow this is cool I'll have a little feel under that dress .you have no god given right to do that . accept it was a mistake you both made and move on .we are not like that . I would never ever make a move on anyone no matter what gender or orientation they are . to make us look the bad ones is wrong .I'm not burying my head in any sand . I do not behave in the way you mentioned here

But a kiss or snog from any gender does not mean a green light for anyone to grope. If it had been a real female you would have went even further which doesn't look good swinging club or not .all the clubs I go to people usually chat first to see If there is any connection . to be honest I think you both should have been thrown out .i do not go out to decieve .if people cant see the truth I always tell them first .I'm not going to spring any surprise on anyone .I'm me, deal with it or move on .we are def not man traps .

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I've been to open clubs as well and been made to feel like a leper . too many still live in the dark ages I'm these places . I go out to enjoy myself . I go out to dance and socialise .if it means spending all night on my own I don't give a toss . I'm there for no one else but myself .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

It's a bit of both really isn't it?

As ruggers has said you where sat at the bar in your "opening post" nursing a drink.

Then suddenly it has changed to a dark room where all this happened.

I think in in your op you were both inappropriate...but your reply later pushes all the blame on "her".

So maybe I'm a little sceptical to how the thread has progressed to read what is the true version of events.

Ps I suppose I represent the "trans community" to some extent...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

If you don't know why men like pussies by now I don't think anything I say will educate you

Liking pussies and like assholes are not mutually exclusive"

I do believe no one said they were

Reply privately

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

It would appear that the point of this post was to teach everyone a valuable lesson about gender dysphoria, and why people still don't get the difference between inward feelings of gender and outward appearance of sex.

The highly attractive female who snogged the OP's face off obviously identifies as straight, and therefore likes men. So had every right to be at a heterosexual night (if such a thing exists).

It appears that the problem occurs when the OP finds out that the lady has male sexual organs. But I daresay she wasn't interested in him getting acquainted with them. And he could have just fucked a good looking girl up the arse.

But yes, she was inappropriate and could have ended up getting battered. It would be nice if people could get a handle on this gender/sex malarkey and chill the fuck out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" But, I would deny that there is a very strong contingent of trans people who air on the side of mentally ill...and yes, I think the fact that 50%+ commit suicide may lend some credence to that suggestion. "

I'm assumimg a lazy google to try and find statistics to back up the claim that trans people are mentally ill is the explanation for this totally misquoted and distorted statistic?

A survey found almost 50% of school age trans people had attempted suicide. Attempted not succeeded. I;d have thought the reasons why someone of that age struggling to come to terms with their identity would have mental health issues, nit least of they aren't getting the support they need.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I talk about a case of a trans woman who visits a swingers club on a Friday night and goes into the dark room to mingle with straight guys, knowing that the guys go in there in hopes of finding women.

"

If you know this woman goes in to the dark rooms on a regular basis why did you not recognize her when she was snogging your face off?

I don't understand how on one hand she was a stranger that you happily snogged while at the same time you know about her ongoing behavior?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

" But, I would deny that there is a very strong contingent of trans people who air on the side of mentally ill...and yes, I think the fact that 50%+ commit suicide may lend some credence to that suggestion.

I'm assumimg a lazy google to try and find statistics to back up the claim that trans people are mentally ill is the explanation for this totally misquoted and distorted statistic?

A survey found almost 50% of school age trans people had attempted suicide. Attempted not succeeded. I;d have thought the reasons why someone of that age struggling to come to terms with their identity would have mental health issues, nit least of they aren't getting the support they need.

"

It's also a very misleading statistic because it's very culture specific. The figure is not representative of cultures like Polynesia or certain East Asian countries where being trans ain't a thang. You can base a universal truth on a culturally specific stat.

Reply privately

By *olerchipsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

She's got some balls to do that x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most Tv/TS/T-girls are fully aware that not every man is gay/bi or willing to experiment.... even if he’s in a kinky club!

And I’m pretty sure they are aware that some straight men will react negatively.

Surely, the responsible and appropriate thing would have been to be upfront with the OP, giving him decision to pursue liaisons if it was his flavour.

If someone is being purposely deceptive, that’s incorrect.

And I might say... risky for the trans-person too. If the Op was a different type of person... this could have turned violent. And I’m not saying that’s right. I’m just saying it happens.

"

And this is why so many of us find the op’s story so unlikely. Trans people are well aware that we risk our mere existence pissing people off and so find it highly unlikely that a girl so confident and “passable” (for want of a better word) would make such a move without being sure he was ok with her being trans.

Personally I find it more likely that the op saw this vision of beauty and was turned down by her. Later finding she was trans he’s taken exception that he was finding her attractive in the first place (confusing for many men) and the feeling wasn’t reciprocated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have met Optimus (OP) several times and he is very down to earth, sensible and decent.

What he was asking was is it unreasonable of the dude (yes, he has a penis, so he’s a dude no matter how he feels in his head) to appear as a woman and without giving the OP any hint of his disguise, snog him.

If it were a real woman (yes that means with a vagina) then it would be fairly normal behaviour in a swingers club.

Essentially the tranny took away OP’s right to make an informed choice.

Stop all the political correctness bullshit. The tranny was out of order, and knew what he was doing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have met Optimus (OP) several times and he is very down to earth, sensible and decent.

What he was asking was is it unreasonable of the dude (yes, he has a penis, so he’s a dude no matter how he feels in his head) to appear as a woman and without giving the OP any hint of his disguise, snog him.

If it were a real woman (yes that means with a vagina) then it would be fairly normal behaviour in a swingers club.

Stop all the political correctness bullshit. The tranny was out of order, and knew what he was doing."

I did say earlier that I have bumped into a couple of transvestites who look completely female but only two. I expect the female your friend is referring to is transgender and well into her transition.

Insisting she is a he, in your out dated opinion, is simply rude, inaccurate, ill informed and as such, ignorant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We have met Optimus (OP) several times and he is very down to earth, sensible and decent.

Stop all the political correctness bullshit. The tranny was out of order, and knew what he was doing.

I did say earlier that I have bumped into a couple of transvestites who look completely female but only two. I expect the female your friend is referring to is transgender and well into her transition.

Insisting she is a he, in your out dated opinion, is simply rude, inaccurate, ill informed and as such, ignorant. "

And most likely not in keeping with the correct legal definition.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Insisting she is a he, in your out dated opinion, is simply rude, inaccurate, ill informed and as such, ignorant. "

Some people never miss a good opportunity to flaunt their ignorance

Reply privately

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Stop all the political correctness bullshit. The tranny was out of order, and knew what he was doing."

It's not political correctness. People who complain about political correctness just wish they could abuse and humiliate people they don't like without fear of recrimination. Just like in your post.

The world moves on. Science and medicine move on. Most peoples learned opinions stay still, particularly when they cling to them because they make them feel better about an ever changing world.

Getting the impression that this whole thread has been one big dig at trans people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Insisting she is a he, in your out dated opinion, is simply rude, inaccurate, ill informed and as such, ignorant.

Some people never miss a good opportunity to flaunt their ignorance "

People used to confidently slag off homosexuality in public, confident that they’d get a rousing chorus of approving homophobic comments from all around them. Similarly, in the good old days, they’d loudly spout racist bollocks fully expecting to be supported in their opinions.

The trans community have a long way to go still before people are less confident in spouting their transphobic opinions it seems.

Reply privately

By *omesWoman
over a year ago

Surrey

"All sounds a load of bollocks to me, I think this should have been posted in the fantasy section. My lord he doth protest too much comes to mind, just think it’s posted for attention seeking and responses. "

Reply privately

By *ptimusD OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

As ruggers has said you where sat at the bar in your "opening post" nursing a drink.

I think in in your op you were both inappropriate...but your reply later pushes all the blame on "her".

So maybe I'm a little sceptical to how the thread has progressed to read what is the true version of events.

"

I'm not sure what is confusing about my description of what transpired at the bar, and what transpired in the dark room.

My encounter with the trans woman was at the bar.

She had however also been in the dark room, which I learnt later that evening from a couple & a few guys I was chatting with. Whether her visit to the dark room was before or after our encounter..., I've got no idea.

And about this "Heterosexual Event" I mentioned, I didn't think I had to spell it out that I was being general.

Of course gays, bisexuals or trans people were not barred from visiting that night. However, how many of you have visited a regular swingers club on an evening that isn't themed "Gay or Bisexual", and observed sexual interactions between two men. I certainly haven't, which isn't to say it doesn't happen.., but I doubt many people have.

The point I was trying to pass on was that if you're sexually interested in men and you're not a biological woman, you can't visit a club on a regular night and assume that most guys you meet will be sexually attracted to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm not sure what is confusing about my description of what transpired at the bar, and what transpired in the dark room.

She had however also been in the dark room, which I learnt later that evening from a couple & a few guys I was chatting with. Whether her visit to the dark room was before or after our encounter..., I've got no idea.

And about this "Heterosexual Event" I mentioned, I didn't think I had to spell it out that I was being general.

Of course gays, bisexuals or trans people were not barred from visiting that night. However, how many of you have visited a regular swingers club on an evening that isn't themed "Gay or Bisexual", and observed sexual interactions between two men. I certainly haven't, which isn't to say it doesn't happen.., but I doubt many people have.

The point I was trying to pass on was that if you're sexually interested in men and you're not a biological woman, you can't visit a club on a regular night and assume that most guys you meet will be sexually attracted to you."

I think you need to do a little research before you assume the girl you encountered wasn’t biologically female. I’ve posted the link explaining the scientific explanation several times on these threads as to why it’s possible to be genetically one gender whist sporting the other genders genitalia.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Nailed it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The point I was trying to pass on was that if you're sexually interested in men and you're not a biological woman, you can't visit a club on a regular night and assume that most guys you meet will be sexually attracted to you."

I have seen women engaging each other on "Hetrosexual Nights" so maybe that's why I'm confused. Who made all these rules because they are pretty messed up.

The thing this lady did wrong is she didn't ask first. That's just general swingers etiquette. So this thread could have been titled "People who don't follow etiquette " But you decided because one trans lady did it they all do it.

You seem to think that if two women play on a non bi night its fine but not two guys. Its ok for a "biological woman" to just walk up and kiss you but not any other. There's a word for this. Discrimination.

Your minset belongs in a millennium that has long since passed.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I posted this a few days ago on another thread.

According to what I have found it says if TG are transitioning and meet certain criteria then they can be classed as a woman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_the_United_Kingdom

"Since 4 April 2005, as per the Gender Recognition Act 2004, it is possible for transgender people to change their legal gender in the UK, allowing them to acquire a new birth certificate, affording them full recognition of their acquired sex in law for all purposes. Transgender people must present evidence to a Gender Recognition Panel, which considers their case and issues a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC); they must have transitioned two years before a GRC is issued. It is not a requirement for sex reassignment surgery to have taken place, although such surgery will be accepted as part of the supporting evidence for a case where it has taken place. There is formal approval of medical gender reassignment available either on the National Health Service (NHS) or privately."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She's got some balls to do that x"

Reply privately

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

if she still has balls and a dick it's a man not a she or female

Reply privately

By *ichiehbigboneMan
over a year ago

wimbledon

Yesss that was deceitful and you were unreasonable as well honesty is the best policy

Reply privately