Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Abfabs story cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sooo I had planned to attend my first club feeling rather nervious and not knowing what to expect I jumped in the deep end and arrived at kestrels/abfabs. Now after exploring the luxuries they had to offer Iwent to the dungeon to see what the fuss was about. I had spotted a couple sitting st what looked like the head table I.E. the king and queens chair. Being a newbie to swinging but confident in person I approached the couple and engaged in conversation explaining it to have been my first time and what there experiences had been like and so on. To add the female counter part had a tantalising Irish accent which gave me an instance smile. After conversing for a while I headed back over to my friends. I had sat down one leg on a higher stand, causing the towel to loosen. I could see them giggling between each other which did intrigue me. She looked over smiled and starting to strut towards me. With no one word said at this point she got down and unwrapped my towel I tucking my cock. She the held it in front of her smiled again as she licked from the bottom to the tip before putting it in her mouth. As you can imagine i was blown away as it was my first event and the fact I hadn't been there long. I then picked her up bent her over gave her husband the nods and started powering away from behide. As I looked behide I was surprised to find 15 20 singles and couples watching playing with them selfs one passing comment on the fact I hadn't cummed yet. It had come to that time were I couldn't hold it in anymore so I realeased everything I had to give. As she went to walk back over to her husband she looked at me and start you always remember your first, she wasn't lying ?? The moral of the story is I would have loved for the husband to have cleaned up the mess left and was wanting to hear any couples that are in to this stuff whether they clean up or not. Fire away with any questions and get in contact I think I found my niche ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bump

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you’d get more hits if you put it in stories?

Post new Message to Thread