Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. Keep it as it was, no awkwardness, no shitty behaviour afterwards and always found it's ok.

over a year ago

Sometimes x

over a year ago

Not in my experience. Depends on maturity levels of the people involved and how well you can control your emotions.

over a year ago

Yeah definately does in my experience

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

" Discuss. "

No

over a year ago

Yes in most cases, in my experience.

I have played briefly on a couple of occasions with the girl who is now my absolute best friend, but that was at the start of our friendship, and I don't think either of us knew we were going to end up being such good friends.

I think if we were to do anything else it would change things, and as much as I think she's sexy as fuck I won't risk our friendship for anything.

over a year ago

"Sometimes x "

This seems like the most probable answer.

over a year ago

Op, it really depends on the people fucking. We’ve had an mfm with a good friend which actually made us better friends. There are people out there who have fucked and never spoken again. Remember that the more people fuck, the greater the chance that feelings could grow, which could make or break the friendship.

TLDR: It’s subjective.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the type of person you sleep with, I've slept with two of close friends who are girls and it hasn't affected our friendships it's more a joke between us but when it's guys they've always wanted more than just a one-off and it's ruined really good friendships with them so I think you need to choose the personal wisely

A x

over a year ago

I had sex with a really good friend once. The sex and friendship was great for years. It was the divorce that killed it

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I've been blessed with a large pool of friends. Over the years a lot of us have slept with each other casually. Casual sex is something we all enjoy and has no adverse effect on our friendship - it's like sharing a drink. In my humble opinion friends can (and arguably should, at times) have sex and remain friends. As someone pointed out above, a lot depends on the maturity level of the people involved.

over a year ago

No. In my experience it hasn't done any harm to my friendships, it just added the extra bonus to an already great friendship.

Angel

over a year ago

Depends on the sex

over a year ago

Yes it doe's we both kidded ourselves it wouldn't change things how wrong we where

over a year ago

It usually hasn't. Adds an extra spark.

over a year ago

Depends on the friendships. If they start of as sex ones first then no, hopefully it gets stronger . If you were regular friends first before the sex, it can go a little odd

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

It changes things quite significantly, in a way that I struggle with..

As the years have rolled on, my experience has shown that it's best, for me not to have sex with friends..prefer to keep them as friends and not lovers..

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Of course it does .

Unless it becomes a full time relationship or marriage . In which case it makes the friendship so much more than just that .

It’s inevitable that sex with a friend will lead to thoughts that otherwise wouldn’t have otherwise reared their head . Some may be good but most will be bad . The way you perceive the friend will change and not always for the better .

over a year ago

"Depends on the friendships. If they start of as sex ones first then no, hopefully it gets stronger . If you were regular friends first before the sex, it can go a little odd "
I disagree. I've found even those that it started as sex gets weird after a while. You have to stop the sex part.. exception is if you get into a relationship

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I hope not.

over a year ago

"Depends on the friendships. If they start of as sex ones first then no, hopefully it gets stronger . If you were regular friends first before the sex, it can go a little odd I disagree. I've found even those that it started as sex gets weird after a while. You have to stop the sex part.. exception is if you get into a relationship "

Yes you're probably right, sex makes everything different

over a year ago

Not at all we’re married to our best friends and have been many years

over a year ago

Depends on the people involved. Many years ago I had a amazing fuck buddy and friendship was all it was, we would have fun day outs and great sex. We said we would continue until we both found people more suited- we knew we didn’t want a relationship with Each other and that’s exactly what happened

By *uns_ine05Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Sometimes I know it's made one of mine awkward, took 4yrs to sort it out and then haven't spoken for the two years after that.

over a year ago

"Depends on the people involved. Many years ago I had a amazing fuck buddy and friendship was all it was, we would have fun day outs and great sex. We said we would continue until we both found people more suited- we knew we didn’t want a relationship with Each other and that’s exactly what happened "
but are you still friends now the sex has stopped??

over a year ago

My first experience of group sex was with my best mate and her boyfriend at the time... we were all off our tits when it happened which is why it did happen lol... after a very long session, multiple orgasms and seeing a prince albert for the first time we crashed... woke up the next day and went out to booze all day and have Sunday dinner.

When I got back home I couldn't for the life of me remember what had happened, it was like my brain shut down and i couldn't recall any of the details of what happened, that lasted for 4 days till it all the flooded back...

I was scared I'd ruined my lifelong friendship with my best mate and we've known each other since we were 4. It took awhile to get over, we never spoke of it again but we're thankfully still best friends till this day lol.

over a year ago

" Discuss.

No"

No, you won't discuss?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

In the right context, it can so enhance it.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

It does not have to ruin or change anything...if people are just sensible.

My best friend is my ex partner from 13 years ago. I've had sex with other friends on and off down the years and have recently begun playing with a lady I've known as a friend for 12 years. Both of us are confident we'll remain friends no matter how long the play lasts.

As long as the people involved are mature and sensible, and there's not too much drama...yes it's certainly possible.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Depends on your outlook maturity and lifestyle. For me it makes friendships deeper but not everyone is the same

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

In the case of my aforementioned best friend, we occasionally reminisce about the days when we did have sex....my wife and I quite regularly go to swingers clubs with her and her hubby (also a great friend). Sex hasn't been an issue in the 12 years since we decided to stop having sex with each other.

It really can be done.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

i [male half ]think after being lovers being friends with no buzz would be difficult.i have a few female friends for years .so glad never had sex with them .cos we still talk get on great .had lots of lovers dont see any of them .

over a year ago

Me and mrs invited a very good friend round for drinks about 5 years ago 1 think lead to another and it ended in a 3some. We still all get on great and still have a little fun from time to time.

over a year ago

Depends who's round it is!

over a year ago

"Depends on the people involved. Many years ago I had a amazing fuck buddy and friendship was all it was, we would have fun day outs and great sex. We said we would continue until we both found people more suited- we knew we didn’t want a relationship with Each other and that’s exactly what happened but are you still friends now the sex has stopped??"

We were for a while after but then moved away from each other and drifted apart, it was because we met other people and didn’t spend time together, nothing to do with the sex

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

I've never had sex with a friend and never will. I think it depends on how you define a friend. For me a friendship is a relationship, which is as close as a family member without the blood line, therefore I don't wish to have sex with them as I don't see them as sexual beings but as a confidant and this is why I'm blessed to have the same friends for well over 20+ years. I believe certain lines should not be crossed. Adding sex into ANY form of relationship will change the dynamic of that relationship for the better of the worse. Again it's a personal thing, how do you define sex? For me sex is still quite intimate activity regardless if it's a stranger or not so that kind of physical intimacy I wouldn't do with friends. Thankfully all my friends think alike (which is why we are friends I guess lol) so there's no misconstrued emotions. Life is simple when you have boundaries!

over a year ago

Were not here for friends, just sex

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 11:12:28]

over a year ago

I actually started swinging so I could leave my friends alone sexually lol... Not that I was sex pesting them, just I knew my mates weren't going to sort my libido out so that gave me the impetus to sort my sex life out without involving anyone other than other sex pests lol

over a year ago

I have a good fab friend he's always been honest and had great sex together and been friends for years and still see him .

over a year ago

My personal experience is I have met some wonderful people on fab and 3 ladies in particular I have slept with I am good friends with too.

Only one instance where a friendship ended. I love hearing fab friends sexy stories and complimenting them..

over a year ago

Only think that ruins friendship is lies .

over a year ago

"Only think that ruins friendship is lies . "

Completely agree

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

[Removed by poster at 15/11/17 11:33:56]

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

I met a woman on another dating site and we had sex a couple of times but did become quite good friends.

Rather than keep on fucking she would call me up and ask if I wanted blow job. She would just blow me, swallow my load and then we'd just hang out. She said she really loved doing it.

It was pretty fucking awesome until she got in to a steady relationship after a couple of years. Still keep in touch now though.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Only think that ruins friendship is lies . "

Yep I agree wholeheartedly.

over a year ago

As others have mentioned, I think it depends on the friendship. If you started off with sex that becomes a friendship, then sex should be fairly straightforward and not change things.

If you’re friends first then sex MAY change things, either for the better or worse.

It could strengthen the friendship if you can keep it feeling free, as it’s something else you can help each other with when needed.

It could turn a friendship into a relationship, and we all know they can go either way.

Or it could lead to awkwardness between you, especially if one develops feelings and the other doesn’t.

Personally I’ve only ever had sex with one person that I was already a friend with. It was fun, but we felt a bit awkward with each other for a while afterwards. We eventually decided it should stay as a one off and we’ve stayed friends for over 15 years since

over a year ago

I (Tom) think sex with friends is fine as long as the circumstances weren't where you were d*unk or anything like that and it was a mutual decision. Afterwards the friendship usually strengthens as you know more about each other and have shared intimacy. Just MHO..

over a year ago

Nine times out of ten yes.

One or the other will invariably have more of an emotional connection.

You'd be lucky to find one who didn't.

over a year ago

I think as long as both parties are clear and honest from the onset I don't think there'd be a problem.

By *mo-amas-amatMan
over a year ago

brighton

" Discuss. "

A friend I was fortunate to fuck

(She was a hen, and boy did she cluck)

Her feathers fell out

Of that, was no doubt

Thank God that she wasn't a duck....

Post new Message to Thread