Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gym enthusiasts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we have the perky bums and big boobs check in's... But a big question of mine is who is the fittest... Check in if your a gym junkie with a tight toned body/booty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You put me to shame pal!

over a year ago

Tight? No.

Large. Quite

over a year ago

Strength over aesthetics

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

The gym is my second home!

over a year ago

"Strength over aesthetics"

This

over a year ago

"Strength over aesthetics

This"

Easy enough to do both

over a year ago

Well when it comes to running all over a football pitch my hat is deffinatly in the ring

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both"

Yeah but it's personal choice. I need to be strong not look good

over a year ago

Obsessed by gym = a major turn off for me.

Pebbles

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Yeah but it's personal choice. I need to be strong not look good "

I know you're into a specific strength sport. I was rather successful at the same sport, so I know your mindset intimately. All I'm saying is, it's not hard to change a few small things and do both.

over a year ago

All aboard the fitness train. Theres much worse things to be addicted to

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

I know you're into a specific strength sport. I was rather successful at the same sport, so I know your mindset intimately. All I'm saying is, it's not hard to change a few small things and do both. "

I completely agree, I've made some changes as I was getting too fat. Waistline has shrunk considerably and I've managed to maintain my overall weight. I'm still trimming up very slowly but it comes second to strenth.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

I know you're into a specific strength sport. I was rather successful at the same sport, so I know your mindset intimately. All I'm saying is, it's not hard to change a few small things and do both.

I completely agree, I've made some changes as I was getting too fat. Waistline has shrunk considerably and I've managed to maintain my overall weight. I'm still trimming up very slowly but it comes second to strenth."

Ps, good luck!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I wish I was,I appear to have turned into a vegetative state

over a year ago

I don't need no gym to keep fit..lol

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Nope not for me , to much like hard work

By *ealdeal1Man
over a year ago

leicester

Yes I do spend time pumping iron

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both"

Without a doubt.

Strength training will actually lead to a good appearance (bf% and depending on what you're into), but I only care about the performance.

Low intensity / high volume work eats too much into my high intensity / low volume recovery, so I keep it to a minimum. All about that 1RM.

over a year ago

"All aboard the fitness train. Theres much worse things to be addicted to "

Exactly

over a year ago

Fittest as in a perceived aesthetic or fittest as in the fastest/strongest/talented?

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Strength training will actually lead to a good appearance (bf% and depending on what you're into), but I only care about the performance.

Low intensity / high volume work eats too much into my high intensity / low volume recovery, so I keep it to a minimum. All about that 1RM."

Powerlifter then?

over a year ago

"Nope not for me , to much like hard work"

It is, but the after sex when you're all sweaty and 'pumped' is lush. Also keeps the sanity in check.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Low intensity / high volume work eats too much into my high intensity / low volume recovery, so I keep it to a minimum. All about that 1RM.

Powerlifter then? "

Yes mate, though I kind of hate the powerlifting scene. So many tragic looking lifts for the sake of a PB.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

Yes mate, though I kind of hate the powerlifting scene. So many tragic looking lifts for the sake of a PB. "

The equipped stuff is just rediculous, could never get away with it either watching or competing. Raw or nothing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/17 15:35:34]

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

Yes mate, though I kind of hate the powerlifting scene. So many tragic looking lifts for the sake of a PB.

The equipped stuff is just rediculous, could never get away with it either watching or competing. Raw or nothing "

I'm not a fan either, but each to their own I guess. I remember my first junior amature competition, I won raw against equipped lifters, who then compared their lifts to mine. If I had hair I would have pulled it out.

over a year ago

Try my best to keep in shape. But it's not my life... 5 times a week for an hour... followed by a nice hot steam and sauna

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

The equipped stuff is just rediculous, could never get away with it either watching or competing. Raw or nothing

I'm not a fan either, but each to their own I guess. I remember my first junior amature competition, I won raw against equipped lifters, who then compared their lifts to mine. If I had hair I would have pulled it out."

Indeed, each to their own. But when lads with wraps and suits are struggling to squat 5 plates I reserve the right to shake my head.

over a year ago

"Strength over aesthetics"

A men. A strongman here

over a year ago

Gyms are smelly

There's other people's sweat on the equipment

The air conditioning spreads germs

No gym fir me . I can do it all at home

over a year ago

"Gyms are smelly

No gym fir me . I can do it all at home "

Yeah best way. You may also break a nail

over a year ago

Gym sure does help in developing you mentally as well as physically!

Love it!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Gyms are smelly

No gym fir me . I can do it all at home "

Maybe,but you don't get to look at other people who you may find attractive at home do you!

over a year ago

"Gyms are smelly

Maybe,but you don't get to look at other people who you may find attractive at home do you!"

I don't get to do that in the gym either haha

over a year ago

I enjoy the gym but much prefer body-weight workouts so I only go to gyms once a week

over a year ago

Personally I find a lot of guys use the gym.for the wrong reasons just to say look at me. I dont see the appeal of being a water baby but again it's just my opinion. Those who use it for fitness fair enough but too many vain idiots do it to try get shallow girls to like them yet said girls will not like them for who they really are

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

This

Easy enough to do both

I completely agree, I've made some changes as I was getting too fat. Waistline has shrunk considerably and I've managed to maintain my overall weight. I'm still trimming up very slowly but it comes second to strenth."

And you do have the best thighs on here... Oh those quads

over a year ago

Haven’t been in the gym for nearly a month due to work/illness/ no time...

Looking forward to going back but I know it gonna hurt

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Gyms are smelly

Maybe,but you don't get to look at other people who you may find attractive at home do you!

I don't get to do that in the gym either haha "

No attractive ladies there then or is it a rough and ready man's gym

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

I'm not a fan either, but each to their own I guess. I remember my first junior amature competition, I won raw against equipped lifters, who then compared their lifts to mine. If I had hair I would have pulled it out."

How can you win against equipped lifters when, as far as I'm aware, equipped and raw lifters compete seperately.

Seems to be a lot of fab forum gym talkers who look like they talk about the gym more than they actually attend. Always surprises me the sheer amount of gym related threads and yet so very few people who look lìke they work out consistently. Same with the "rugby build" types who use it as a moniker for being out of shape with big arms.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

I'm not a fan either, but each to their own I guess. I remember my first junior amature competition, I won raw against equipped lifters, who then compared their lifts to mine. If I had hair I would have pulled it out.

How can you win against equipped lifters when, as far as I'm aware, equipped and raw lifters compete seperately.

Seems to be a lot of fab forum gym talkers who look like they talk about the gym more than they actually attend. Always surprises me the sheer amount of gym related threads and yet so very few people who look lìke they work out consistently. Same with the "rugby build" types who use it as a moniker for being out of shape with big arms. "

You don't have to lift equipped in an equipped comp SF. You're just 'allowed' to.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

Seems to be a lot of fab forum gym talkers who look like they talk about the gym more than they actually attend. Always surprises me the sheer amount of gym related threads and yet so very few people who look lìke they work out consistently. Same with the "rugby build" types who use it as a moniker for being out of shape with big arms.

You don't have to lift equipped in an equipped comp SF. You're just 'allowed' to.

"

Ah ok. Makes sense.

over a year ago

This

Easy enough to do both

Without a doubt.

Powerlifter then?

Seems to be a lot of fab forum gym talkers who look like they talk about the gym more than they actually attend. Always surprises me the sheer amount of gym related threads and yet so very few people who look lìke they work out consistently. Same with the "rugby build" types who use it as a moniker for being out of shape with big arms. "

Like I said, first amature comp, an 'All types welcome' job.

There may be, but we're not aware of how their lives operate, so maybe they've had challenges. Best not judge, eh.

over a year ago

I would work up a sweat any day with you. Bend you over the bench and peel down the sexy leggings exposing your ripe ass that I would slap while I drill you xx

"Gyms are smelly

No attractive ladies there then or is it a rough and ready man's gym "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

I would work up a sweat any day with you. Bend you over the bench and peel down the sexy leggings exposing your ripe ass that I would slap while I drill you xx

Gyms are smelly

I don't think that's allowed at my gym.

over a year ago

"

Gyms are smelly

I don't think that's allowed at my gym."

Think that goes against Health and Safety

over a year ago

"Gyms are smelly

Bit of both, fancy coming for a

Session?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Gyms are smelly

Bit of both, fancy coming for a

Session? "

Bloody hell it would kill me I haven't been in week's,I'd enjoy the view though

over a year ago

Ignightmybody inbox me. I want a private work out with you and your fine ass xx

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

I haven't been to a gym in years. I think it's all a bit artificial. I prefer the body of someone who enjoys a healthy active outdoor real life.

over a year ago

"I haven't been to a gym in years. I think it's all a bit artificial. I prefer the body of someone who enjoys a healthy active outdoor real life. "

Agree too many use it for the wrong reasons and there must be more to life than being a muscle mary

over a year ago

"I haven't been to a gym in years. I think it's all a bit artificial. I prefer the body of someone who enjoys a healthy active outdoor real life. "

Some of us spend weekdays training and weekends in the mountains or freediving

over a year ago

"Obsessed by gym = a major turn off for me.

Pebbles "

oh sorry we will stop going to please you

over a year ago

"I haven't been to a gym in years. I think it's all a bit artificial. I prefer the body of someone who enjoys a healthy active outdoor real life.

Agree too many use it for the wrong reasons and there must be more to life than being a muscle mary "

What's the difference between someone who trains 4 times a week, me for example and someone who swims, or plays football, rugby or any other sport. You say there's more to life but that goes for anything.

I do it because I enjoy the training, love competing and have a great bunch of friends from doing it. The same reasons most people do a lot of sport that they do.

over a year ago

"I haven't been to a gym in years. I think it's all a bit artificial. I prefer the body of someone who enjoys a healthy active outdoor real life.

Agree too many use it for the wrong reasons and there must be more to life than being a muscle mary

What's the difference between someone who trains 4 times a week, me for example and someone who swims, or plays football, rugby or any other sport. You say there's more to life but that goes for anything.

I do it because I enjoy the training, love competing and have a great bunch of friends from doing it. The same reasons most people do a lot of sport that they do."

This.

Going to the gym a lot is better than not going at all.

But people do what they enjoy, whether is is going to the gym, playing sport or whatever

over a year ago

I do it because I enjoy the training, love competing and have a great bunch of friends from doing it. The same reasons most people do a lot of sport that they do."

That's fine but there are lots who go to just say look at me and too show off towards girls. You must notice that yourself especially amongst young guys

over a year ago

There are probably worse things to do than improve your health and physical ability.

over a year ago

I do it because I enjoy the training, love competing and have a great bunch of friends from doing it. The same reasons most people do a lot of sport that they do.

That's fine but there are lots who go to just say look at me and too show off towards girls. You must notice that yourself especially amongst young guys"

There are, and some of them frustrate me at times, but they're not hurting anyone really and it is unwise to judge all because of a few.

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not junkies but we both are gym goers, me more the weights area and SSS more cardio although we do enjoy a good workout (plus perve session) together.

I lack the consistency to make much as much progress as I would like but getting there.

TB

over a year ago

God I find these posts so idiotic. Every half decent or serious athlete will be in a gym pretty regularly. I have yet to see anyone who achieves any meaningful results who is not in a gym multiple times a week.

over a year ago

That's fine but there are lots who go to just say look at me and too show off towards girls. You must notice that yourself especially amongst young guys

There are, and some of them frustrate me at times, but they're not hurting anyone really and it is unwise to judge all because of a few. "

Agree and I wasn't blaming all but there is obviously a lot of folk especially young ( and mid life crisis guy) who do it to show off for attention. Personally I believe people should just be natural but that's just me. Nothing wrong with improving fitness but again it's the show off beefcake types that annoy me

over a year ago

"Ignightmybody inbox me. I want a private work out with you and your fine ass xx"

It's amusing you complain about people going to the gym for the "wrong reasons" despite posts like these making you look like a massive twat.

over a year ago

"Ignightmybody inbox me. I want a private work out with you and your fine ass xx

It's amusing you complain about people going to the gym for the "wrong reasons" despite posts like these making you look like a massive twat."

Not need to be so rude considering your the kind of beefcake I'm on about. I'm sure your a great guy but your not natural on the slightest

over a year ago

There are, and some of them frustrate me at times, but they're not hurting anyone really and it is unwise to judge all because of a few.

Agree and I wasn't blaming all but there is obviously a lot of folk especially young ( and mid life crisis guy) who do it to show off for attention. Personally I believe people should just be natural but that's just me. Nothing wrong with improving fitness but again it's the show off beefcake types that annoy me"

I know what you mean but everyone likes to show off on occasion and if they've worked hard for the bodies to do that then more power to them.

But in regards to the thing about natural, I believe everyone should at least try to stay healthy

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Ignightmybody inbox me. I want a private work out with you and your fine ass xx

It's amusing you complain about people going to the gym for the "wrong reasons" despite posts like these making you look like a massive twat.

Not need to be so rude considering your the kind of beefcake I'm on about. I'm sure your a great guy but your not natural on the slightest "

Ooh that's fighting talk

over a year ago

Agree and I wasn't blaming all but there is obviously a lot of folk especially young ( and mid life crisis guy) who do it to show off for attention. Personally I believe people should just be natural but that's just me. Nothing wrong with improving fitness but again it's the show off beefcake types that annoy me

I know what you mean but everyone likes to show off on occasion and if they've worked hard for the bodies to do that then more power to them.

But in regards to the thing about natural, I believe everyone should at least try to stay healthy"

Agree with you about those who work hard but showing off to be vain is different and mainly applies to the steroid water types. Put it like this a huge guy who has a really pretty girl on his arm doesn't realise she is only with him for his looks not who he is. That's why it's not real in my book

over a year ago

I appreciate it's not everybody's thing but we certainly enjoy the gym and what it does for you physically and mentally.

over a year ago

But in regards to the thing about natural, I believe everyone should at least try to stay healthy

Agree with you about those who work hard but showing off to be vain is different and mainly applies to the steroid water types. Put it like this a huge guy who has a really pretty girl on his arm doesn't realise she is only with him for his looks not who he is. That's why it's not real in my book"

Oh yeah I agree vanity is a horrible trait, but also how do you know the girl on the guy's arm doesn't like him for his personality?

over a year ago

Agree but due to the vanity of a lot of women aswell it's hard to know but I think your not nieve enough to know that a lot are only with them for looks

Agree with you about those who work hard but showing off to be vain is different and mainly applies to the steroid water types. Put it like this a huge guy who has a really pretty girl on his arm doesn't realise she is only with him for his looks not who he is. That's why it's not real in my book

Oh yeah I agree vanity is a horrible trait, but also how do you know the girl on the guy's arm doesn't like him for his personality?"

over a year ago

Let's keep it civil, peeps.

over a year ago

It’s a good hobby. Better than spending every night in the pub. How people can be negative about keeping fit and improving your general wellbeing both physically and mentally is beyond me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It’s a good hobby. Better than spending every night in the pub. How people can be negative about keeping fit and improving your general wellbeing both physically and mentally is beyond me.

"

Nice!

over a year ago

Not being negative about keeping fit I'm being negative about those who do it for the wrong reasons like showing off to girls and the like. As for civil I didn't agree with one guy calling me a twat. Out of order on a adult discussion

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not being negative about keeping fit I'm being negative about those who do it for the wrong reasons like showing off to girls and the like. As for civil I didn't agree with one guy calling me a twat. Out of order on a adult discussion "

Rather than showing off to women is it not a case of them wanting to be more attractive to women as well as the fitness. We all want to be as attractive as we can don't we?!

It's a little patronising to women to say we're just on a fit guy's arm because he's fit.

over a year ago

Not need to be so rude considering your the kind of beefcake I'm on about. I'm sure your a great guy but your not natural on the slightest "

Natural meaning what? Not natural looking or on steroids?

Either way it's his choice and he's happy with how he looks. Not for others to criticise.

You say he's the kind of beefcake you're on about, you don't even know the guy other than he's muscular. Just because he's big doesn't mean he's a poser or one of those as you put it.

I spend a lot of time around people from all gym backgrounds, strongman, weightlifting, power lifting and body building. Yes, you do get the odd knob as you do in most things in life but the vast majority are very humble, approachable down to earth people.

over a year ago

Maybe not all but unfortunately a lot of women are with guys Purley for looks and not personality. It's plain to see on here with all the ' I like a guy with muscles ' status rather than asking about a personality

over a year ago

That’s an individual preference. Everyone has there own little turn ons/offs.

I like big boobs. That doesn’t mean I’m going to go out with a lass who has a great rack but the personality of a wet fart. Just like I’m not going to get with a girl who I really get along with but I find really unattractive?

That’s life mate.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'm in the gym a fair bit, not sure how "toned" I am though and I'm not sure that I care.

over a year ago

IN the slightest you mean...

over a year ago

Agree with you about those who work hard but showing off to be vain is different and mainly applies to the steroid water types. Put it like this a huge guy who has a really pretty girl on his arm doesn't realise she is only with him for his looks not who he is. That's why it's not real in my book"

I literally refuse to believe you're 30. Nope. Not buying it. Not buying it in the slightest.

over a year ago

New gym junkie, will check back in about 3 months and hopefully will Ben tight and toned!

over a year ago

"Gyms are smelly

I don't get to do that in the gym either haha "

Not unless you look in a mirror

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Maybe not all but unfortunately a lot of women are with guys Purley for looks and not personality. It's plain to see on here with all the ' I like a guy with muscles ' status rather than asking about a personality "

I like a guy with muscles it doesn't mean to say I don't look at the personality as well,because I certainly do and I'm sure it's the same with most women.

We're on a site where personality comes a close second to someone's looks,it's the first thing we see isn't it.

over a year ago

"So we have the perky bums and big boobs check in's... But a big question of mine is who is the fittest... Check in if your a gym junkie with a tight toned body/booty

Oh yeah

"

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Six Packs are overrated if you ask me.

I'm perfectly happy with my one pack

over a year ago

Getting there ....

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

A few weights for increasing power at the end of the stroke but it's a means to an end for me.

By *xoticMermaidWoman
over a year ago

NORTH WEST

I love getting all hot n sweaty in the gym. Sign of proper workout n self motivation. Nothing worse wen seeing ladies, caked in make up, matching teeny tiny gym outfit, 'walking' on treadmill, immaculate hair n just constantly tapping away on mobile or chatting to their friend. And theyre the ones who dont even need the gym...they use it as a 'get away from the kids/partner' n a bit of me-time!?! Im opposite...youll only find me on free weights, cable cross or treadmill. Plus its healthy to exercise. Its just the dam wine n Fri take away is my down fall lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Maybe not all but unfortunately a lot of women are with guys Purley for looks and not personality. It's plain to see on here with all the ' I like a guy with muscles ' status rather than asking about a personality "

I work in a gym, I'm a personal trainer, and my preference is for 'a guy with muscles' ... I'd break a y man!

But I'd choose a personality over appearance any day... And it is possible to find someone who has both.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Well we go to the gym but more a work in progress.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I'm not a gym junkie as i like going to the chip shop after the gym too much but i do try and keep in shape . Only just got back into the gym after 4 months off too. Bloody hard getting back into it,but having a gym bunny helps a lot. Especially on leg days

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

This

Easy enough to do both"

My thoughts exactly lol

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I love getting all hot n sweaty in the gym. Sign of proper workout n self motivation. Nothing worse wen seeing ladies, caked in make up, matching teeny tiny gym outfit, 'walking' on treadmill, immaculate hair n just constantly tapping away on mobile or chatting to their friend. And theyre the ones who dont even need the gym...they use it as a 'get away from the kids/partner' n a bit of me-time!?! Im opposite...youll only find me on free weights, cable cross or treadmill. Plus its healthy to exercise. Its just the dam wine n Fri take away is my down fall lol "

Have a sesh Saturday morning. Then Friday won't be such a sin lol

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I don't need no gym to keep fit..lol"

You're a sexercise man aren't you? Lol

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Some of us spend weekdays training and weekends in the mountains or freediving "

And playing football. Outdoor just to clear . Always the ones who don't go to the gym who have sly digs. No need at all. Would you like it the other way round. No

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Maybe not all but unfortunately a lot of women are with guys Purley for looks and not personality. It's plain to see on here with all the ' I like a guy with muscles ' status rather than asking about a personality

I like a guy with muscles it doesn't mean to say I don't look at the personality as well,because I certainly do and I'm sure it's the same with most women.

We're on a site where personality comes a close second to someone's looks,it's the first thing we see isn't it."

Spot on and we'll said!

over a year ago

I love my gym and spa

over a year ago

Love the gym

Pumping iron

over a year ago

"Love the gym

Pumping iron "

I can tell! You have a perfect arse squats squats squats

over a year ago

"Gyms are smelly

Not unless you look in a mirror "

Oh you! Stop

By *losbMan
over a year ago

gloucester

LMFAO !!

over a year ago

Over 20 years of training,, playing rugby at professional level and changing to triathlon is catching up with me. Starting to incur more injuries as years role on.

I have noticed alot more athletes from a bodybuilding background converting to triathlon.

Dawn of the hybrid athlete

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I'll put mine in there, iys mote practical than aethetical

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Over 20 years of training,, playing rugby at professional level and changing to triathlon is catching up with me. Starting to incur more injuries as years role on.

I have noticed alot more athletes from a bodybuilding background converting to triathlon.

Dawn of the hybrid athlete "

Wow must be difficult due to the opposite demands of them.

By *rMrs_CCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

6 days a week for us. Me (Mrs) is a fitness instructor and training PT, and is competing in a physique competition next year. So plenty of squats and weights here!

over a year ago

Agree too many use it for the wrong reasons and there must be more to life than being a muscle mary "

Just for a bit of clarity, I spend more time out with mates, enjoying myself or even on here during a week than I do in the gym. It's 4 maybe 5 hours a week. More to life? Yes, there is. Much! Doesn't mean there's any excuse not to and doesn't mean there's any need for such a short sighted view on those you simply don't understand. I train for nobody but me. I really couldn't give two shits about what you or anyone else thinks.

over a year ago

I’m just here to perv the gym-fit bods!

By *losbMan
over a year ago

gloucester

"I’m just here to perv the gym-fit bods! "

Pervert

over a year ago

"Over 20 years of training,, playing rugby at professional level and changing to triathlon is catching up with me. Starting to incur more injuries as years role on.

Dawn of the hybrid athlete

Wow must be difficult due to the opposite demands of them."

I follow a guy called Krishna gethin who is a bodybuilder but did prove it's possible for a bodybuilder to undertake an iron man and not lose bulk

By *ssetmountainMan
over a year ago

london - Northants

I have a cellar that was once a gym.

Converted to a dungeon now and much more fun.

over a year ago

"I have a cellar that was once a gym.

Converted to a dungeon now and much more fun. "

Even I can agree that this was a great idea. It's what we intend for ours

over a year ago

"I’m just here to perv the gym-fit bods!

Pervert"

Totally guilty

over a year ago

"I don't need no gym to keep fit..lol

You're a sexercise man aren't you? Lol"

Ohh definitely, that and the construction work

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I like to throw some weights around, I wouldn't class myself as a gym obsessive but I do make myself go and smash a good session out twice a week, and I try to keep off the junk food as much as possible.

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"

Not sure I'm 'pretty', but I've dated bodybuilders before. Yeah it's nice to be with someone with a nice body, but I wouldn't have dated them if they didn't have a nice personality too. Sounds like you've met some really shallow women, which is a shame.

over a year ago

I didn't expect my thread to take off like this... Haha! Opps.. Sorry people!

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

The gym is my church and training is my religion.

I like to mix it up too. Weights, Muay Thai, Yoga, Kettlebells, Power training, cross training, boxing, climbing. Always good to try different things too.

I never thought I would enjoy yoga but I tried it and fucking love it. I’m gonna try and do a new sport every year from now on.

over a year ago

I think a handsome face and a large penis is way more important than muscles, but I wouldn't say no to a muscly guy. Especially guys over 6 foot with muscles, that's quite a hard thing to do, normally body builders are under 5'10 so to fill out such a big long body is quite a hard thing to do.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Just for a bit of clarity, I spend more time out with mates, enjoying myself or even on here during a week than I do in the gym. It's 4 maybe 5 hours a week. More to life? Yes, there is. Much! Doesn't mean there's any excuse not to and doesn't mean there's any need for such a short sighted view on those you simply don't understand. I train for nobody but me. I really couldn't give two shits about what you or anyone else thinks. "

Boom. And that's how you blow up a thread. Very well said! . I'm sure they think we spend every waking moment in there. As you said 4/5 hours a week is hardly a lot

Post new Message to Thread