Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

meet help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before anyone starts I know there is other threads but I want some opinions

I've had a couple meets since joining the site but a lot of my messages get instantly deleted and I was wondering if the men get a lot of replies could maybe help with some advice

I always read the profile I always send a personal message not just a copy and paste and I don't spam them with dick pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's just fab for you mate. Just accept it. Stay active on the forums, never know what might happen.

By *exy-lickerMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

it's just the norm i think mate, i get ignored by girls on here all the time, even ones that in the real world i wouldn't look twice at haha

chin up there's someone for everyone on here

over a year ago

Remove the cock pic then!

By *exy-lickerMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Remove the cock pic then! "

what's wrong with cock pics?

do women on here generally prefer not to see cock pics in profiles?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Before anyone starts I know there is other threads but I want some opinions

I've had a couple meets since joining the site but a lot of my messages get instantly deleted and I was wondering if the men get a lot of replies could maybe help with some advice

I always read the profile I always send a personal message not just a copy and paste and I don't spam them with dick pics"

The majority will look at the profile and pictures before looking at the message op

over a year ago

I like to see a cock pic. Showing me loads of chest, back and bum pics isn’t going to get me going.

over a year ago

"Remove the cock pic then!

do women on here generally prefer not to see cock pics in profiles?"

Depends on the context it's being shown.

I floppy one hanging out of ones boxers isn't going to do it for me but a full length pic of a hot guy who's buff naked then yes!

Shallow I know!

over a year ago

do women on here generally prefer not to see cock pics in profiles?"

Love 'em

'Specially with knickers round ankles

Real sexy those ones

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

It’s the profiles that have several cock pics only or just a cock pic that are a problem for me. I think there are other ways of showing your goods in a way that makes you imagation run wild

over a year ago

I floppy one hanging out of ones boxers isn't going to do it for me but a full length pic of a hot guy who's buff naked then yes!

Shallow I know! "

Is mine the type your looking for?

over a year ago

lower ur expectation have a midweek mastrabation u be fine

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/17 13:39:41]

over a year ago

"Before anyone starts I know there is other threads but I want some opinions

I always read the profile I always send a personal message not just a copy and paste and I don't spam them with dick pics"

Just be yourself and be patient mate. Good luck!!

over a year ago

Shallow I know!

Is mine the type your looking for? "

No

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"it's just the norm i think mate, i get ignored by girls on here all the time, even ones that in the real world i wouldn't look twice at haha

chin up there's someone for everyone on here "

Maybe they wouldn’t look at you either!!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"it's just the norm i think mate, i get ignored by girls on here all the time, even ones that in the real world i wouldn't look twice at haha

Maybe they wouldn’t look at you either!!"

And OP as someone else said up thread - people often look at profiles before reading messages - you've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any but take a look at yours and ask yourself does it do you justice? Does it tell the reader all they need to know about you and what you can offer?

By *exy-lickerMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Maybe they wouldn’t look at you either!!"

that's true, everyone's got different tastes

i just mean i do better with women in real life than i do on here

over a year ago

And OP as someone else said up thread - people often look at profiles before reading messages - you've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any but take a look at yours and ask yourself does it do you justice? Does it tell the reader all they need to know about you and what you can offer? "

I'm happy for profile advice if you have any

over a year ago

"It’s the profiles that have several cock pics only or just a cock pic that are a problem for me. I think there are other ways of showing your goods in a way that makes you imagation run wild"

Such as ? I'm open for suggestions haha

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

"It’s the profiles that have several cock pics only or just a cock pic that are a problem for me. I think there are other ways of showing your goods in a way that makes you imagation run wild

Such as ? I'm open for suggestions haha"

There are lots of guys on here that have some amazing pics. Lots of them post on the forums. Sex Luther Mixed Mister Gent on the Street are amongst my favourite examples

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

And OP as someone else said up thread - people often look at profiles before reading messages - you've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any but take a look at yours and ask yourself does it do you justice? Does it tell the reader all they need to know about you and what you can offer?

I'm happy for profile advice if you have any"

In all honesty OP you need to write one - you've said more on this thread than you have on your profile. It tells the reader nothing about you, who you are, what you're looking for or can offer.

Whilst it doesn't need to be War And Peace, it should at least provide details of all of the above and reflect some of your personality too.

Your pics are OK, and show you have a decent body, so use it to your advantage, take more that show it off, but think about them, try and create an enticing image, and not just snap a pic when you think of it - think about things like messy backgrounds, and remember your cock doesn't have to feature in them

over a year ago

I'm happy for profile advice if you have any

In all honesty OP you need to write one - you've said more on this thread than you have on your profile. It tells the reader nothing about you, who you are, what you're looking for or can offer.

Whilst it doesn't need to be War And Peace, it should at least provide details of all of the above and reflect some of your personality too.

Your pics are OK, and show you have a decent body, so use it to your advantage, take more that show it off, but think about them, try and create an enticing image, and not just snap a pic when you think of it - think about things like messy backgrounds, and remember your cock doesn't have to feature in them "

Thank you !!!

Post new Message to Thread