Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Snobbery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

What do you mean by 'snobbery'?

Granted, if you'd been getting on famously with someone with a view to meeting and they suddenly decide not to go any further after they find out you're a dustman then yes, that *might* be snobbish.

On the other hand, people exercising their right to decide which messages they reply to wouldn't be snobbish ...

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

What do you mean by snobbery OP?

Can you explain further as it is difficult to comment otherwise.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

On the other hand, people exercising their right to decide which messages they reply to wouldn't be snobbish ..."

Neither would choosing to not have sex with someone who you weren't attracted too.

There's no rule that we have to play with everyone who asks... or them with us.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts? "

Yes. Lots of snobbery

over a year ago

"What do you mean by snobbery OP?

Can you explain further as it is difficult to comment otherwise."

Indeed

My breath is bated here

over a year ago

Can you explain further as it is difficult to comment otherwise."

What I mean is you chat for a bit then they get all funny over little things like height and just nonsense when strip it all back everyone is on here for sex it's a sex site so I can't understand the attitude of some especially couples. Lots have double standards as they have sex with those they wouldn't dream of dateing and then get picky. It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers

over a year ago

"Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts?

Yes. Lots of snobbery "

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers"

So... are you saying that you'd shag ANYONE, without exception?

Cal

over a year ago

Cal no that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is its a sex site so I would be realistic in knowing that that's what people are here for so yes we obviously have certain types but as it's just sex and we not looking to date the person I feel people don't need to be as snobby or rude about folk and realise that this is what we are here for. Also people on here slat those who post status updates advertising that they are free for a meet its ludicrous! God forbid someone should advertise that they are free for sex on a sex site

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Cal no that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is its a sex site so I would be realistic in knowing that that's what people are here for so yes we obviously have certain types but as it's just sex and we not looking to date the person I feel people don't need to be as snobby or rude about folk and realise that this is what we are here for. Also people on here slat those who post status updates advertising that they are free for a meet its ludicrous! God forbid someone should advertise that they are free for sex on a sex site "
It's a swinging site not a sex site there is a difference.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Everyone had standards and preferences OP. Should we all forget about them and fuck everyone who sends us a message?

Just because someone has chatted with you doesn't mean they will fuck you. People are allowed to change their mind at any point and don't have to give you a reason.

That's not snobbery. It's we've had a chat and I've decided you are not for me.

When you meet ladies and couples out in the real world do you always expect them all to want to fuck you?

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

What I mean is you chat for a bit then they get all funny over little things like height and just nonsense when strip it all back everyone is on here for sex it's a sex site so I can't understand the attitude of some especially couples. Lots have double standards as they have sex with those they wouldn't dream of dateing and then get picky. It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers"

That's not an example of snobbery. If you're a snob you try to associate with, and place value on, others you deem to have a higher social status. In a similar vein you can be snobby about food, clothing, activities etc., dismissing and being scornful of items/concepts you feel are beneath you.

Rejecting someone for sex - for any reason which means you don't find them physically attractive, or indeed for any other reason which doesn't compel you to fuck them such as bad manners, or an insurmountable distance - does NOT make you a snob.

And I have no idea how any of us can possibly know the 'sort' of people someone else would date (or not). Which is beside the point anyway

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Cal no that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is its a sex site so I would be realistic in knowing that that's what people are here for so yes we obviously have certain types but as it's just sex and we not looking to date the person I feel people don't need to be as snobby or rude about folk and realise that this is what we are here for. Also people on here slat those who post status updates advertising that they are free for a meet its ludicrous! God forbid someone should advertise that they are free for sex on a sex site It's a swinging site not a sex site there is a difference. "

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We’re happy to meet with anybody once they’ve filled out the questionnaire, had the credit check done and passed the interview.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

The snobbery i see includes certain couples saying that singles don't belong here and people deriding others for their particular pleasures.

over a year ago

Speaking for myself, I would have the same high standards for someone I was "dating" (horrible word) or just having sex with. I think you are confusing snobbery with discernment, OP.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Cal no that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is its a sex site so I would be realistic in knowing that that's what people are here for so yes we obviously have certain types but as it's just sex and we not looking to date the person I feel people don't need to be as snobby or rude about folk and realise that this is what we are here for. Also people on here slat those who post status updates advertising that they are free for a meet its ludicrous! God forbid someone should advertise that they are free for sex on a sex site It's a swinging site not a sex site there is a difference. "

Ok free to swing then.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

T0 me, the 'we are all here for the same thing' indicates a lack of understanding. People are here for very different things and for very different reasons.

This and the 'snobbish' comment seems to me you don't really get different peoples motives and reasoning.

Yes, it should be relaxed and fun. Just because people aren't dropping at your feet doesn't mean they are snobbish.

I can't comment on your profile, as you havn't asked, but it's worth reading back to yourself.

MrB

over a year ago

"We’re happy to meet with anybody once they’ve filled out the questionnaire, had the credit check done and passed the interview. "
Dont forget the MI5 background check

over a year ago

No its a sex site. Swinging is a term for couples but ultimately everyone is on here for sex and those who deny it are lying. Why be on here otherwise? I agree with pieman about us single guys getting a raw deal. Some couples and even singles make us feel like we are not welcome yet we are all here for the same reason. Don't get me wrong I have had some great meets with great people and couples but all of them were down to earth enough to realise it was just sex

over a year ago

The OP is technically right though

When you boil down to ALMOST every member of the site, the common thread is "I/We are looking to have sex with..." so yeah id say this is a sex site.

The debate over swingers site or sex site is a tomayto tomartoe argument for my money

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Not sure about snobbery. But do see quite a lot of sexually frustrated single guys on here lol.

Mr

over a year ago

"T0 me, the 'we are all here for the same thing' indicates a lack of understanding. People are here for very different things and for very different reasons.

This and the 'snobbish' comment seems to me you don't really get different peoples motives and reasoning.

Yes, it should be relaxed and fun.

Just because people aren't dropping at your feet doesn't mean they are snobbish.

I can't comment on your profile, as you havn't asked, but it's worth reading back to yourself.

MrB"

Obviously you are here to meet others for sex or you wouldn't be on here so yes you are looking for sex like most. As I have said I have meet some great singles and couples but some treat this like Facebook when it's not

over a year ago

"Not sure about snobbery. But do see quite a lot of sexually frustrated single guys on here lol.

Mr"

Can you blame them with the way they get treated by single women and couples who think they are better than you? No one is above anyone as we are all here looking for sex no matter how you dress it up. We are not here to chat about a love of classic cars

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"No its a sex site. Swinging is a term for couples but ultimately everyone is on here for sex and those who deny it are lying. Why be on here otherwise? I agree with pieman about us single guys getting a raw deal. Some couples and even singles make us feel like we are not welcome yet we are all here for the same reason. Don't get me wrong I have had some great meets with great people and couples but all of them were down to earth enough to realise it was just sex "

The problem is, that whole comment comes across as 'Why have you turned me down, we are all just here for sex, you snob' .

Lots of single guys have a great time. An 'us and them' , mentality helps no-one.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

OP - I really don't understand your gripe here. You state - and it's absolutely your prerogative to do so - in your own profile that just because you chat to people, meets won't follow automatically because you're fussy about how you spend your time and who with.

Yet ... the whole gist of your thread seems to be your unhappiness towards *other* people who are doing exactly the same as you by being discerning about who they meet!

over a year ago

"Not sure about snobbery. But do see quite a lot of sexually frustrated single guys on here lol.

Mr

Can you blame them with the way they get treated by single women and couples who think they are better than you? No one is above anyone as we are all here looking for sex no matter how you dress it up. We are not here to chat about a love of classic cars "

Effectively then, you are saying that you cant be doing with the small talk? You just want a hole? Any hole?

Please correct me if I have misunderstood, but it sure sounds like that

over a year ago

Actually not everyone is here for sex. It's a swinging site and that includes social contact as well as sex. I use this site to explore the things my partner has no Interest in but also to meet like minded adults. I don't visits pubs and I work with kids so being able to spend social time in an adult only group works for me.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"T0 me, the 'we are all here for the same thing' indicates a lack of understanding. People are here for very different things and for very different reasons.

Yes, it should be relaxed and fun.

Just because people aren't dropping at your feet doesn't mean they are snobbish.

MrB

Obviously you are here to meet others for sex or you wouldn't be on here so yes you are looking for sex like most. As I have said I have meet some great singles and couples but some treat this like Facebook when it's not"

Lots of people like the social side, lots like to watch or be watched, some want soft swap, some want girl/girl, some want bdsm only, some want fems only, some want couples only etc etc etc

Peoples sexual desires can be very subtle and fickle. People who don't understand that, can come across as pushy or entitled.

If you've had great meets, why lash out at those who don't want top meet you? Just have fun with those who do.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Mr

Can you blame them with the way they get treated by single women and couples who think they are better than you? No one is above anyone as we are all here looking for sex no matter how you dress it up. We are not here to chat about a love of classic cars "

So are we supposed to be charitable and give you all a sympathy shag?

Whinging desperadoes are sooo sexy, said no one ever.

I suggest a change of attitude may improve your chances. Just saying.

Mr

over a year ago

We use this site now for keeping intouch with friends and keeping an eye on what’s going on in clubs. Rarely ever meet anyone from here anymore. So it really isn’t all about sex for everyone.

Floppsy x

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

"OP - I really don't understand your gripe here. You state - and it's absolutely your prerogative to do so - in your own profile that just because you chat to people, meets won't follow automatically because you're fussy about how you spend your time and who with.

Yet ... the whole gist of your thread seems to be your unhappiness towards *other* people who are doing exactly the same as you by being discerning about who they meet! "

Exactly this

over a year ago

So what you're saying is because it's a sex site you should be able to shag anyone regardless of whether they're your type or not

over a year ago

"What I mean is you chat for a bit then they get all funny over little things like height and just nonsense when strip it all back everyone is on here for sex it's a sex site so I can't understand the attitude of some especially couples. Lots have double standards as they have sex with those they wouldn't dream of dateing and then get picky. It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers"

If I was chatting to a guy then found out he was my height or shorter I'd stop chatting because I don't find that attractive. Does that make me a snob?

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

It’s a swingers site. Not a sex site. There’s a lot more that goes into swinging than just fucking. There are so many dynamics. And a couple, woman or even a man are allowed to say no to meets if they aren’t going to get what they’re here for. Get on tinder if you want fast hook ups

over a year ago

"OP - I really don't understand your gripe here. You state - and it's absolutely your prerogative to do so - in your own profile that just because you chat to people, meets won't follow automatically because you're fussy about how you spend your time and who with.

Yet ... the whole gist of your

thread seems to be your

unhappiness towards *other* people who are doing exactly the same as you by being discerning about who they meet! "

Not my main point is those who have ridiculous expectations. For example you chat for a while and then you get the rubbish like "no one under 6ft4 must be built like a shit house, lots of veris or not enough veris" you can't win and yes my profile states that I won't guarantee to meet everyone and that is true but that's mainly to discourage dreamers from contacting me and yes I have standards but not daft standards as again this is sex site. Others may use it for whatever and that's there choice but I'd say 95% are here to hook up for sex

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

OP I think you’re confusing the term snobbery and choice. You are on a site where you are in the majority which means that females/couples are in high demand. This means they can be selective in who they choose to meet. As a single girl I do have a high standard of who I meet and unless I am very attracted to someone there will be no meet. It could be something very simple that I find unattractive about a person- height, body shape, personality even hair colour. I’m sure there are many people on here that you wouldn’t meet for whatever reason but I wouldn’t judge you on that I would respect your choice. I would’ think for one minute it was that you were being snobby

over a year ago

Mr

I'm not looking for sex here at he moment..my kinks lie elsewhere at the moment

I like coming here to chat in he forums

over a year ago

thread seems to be your

unhappiness towards *other* people who are doing exactly the same as you by being discerning about who they meet!

Not my main point is those who have ridiculous expectations. For example you chat for a while and then you get the rubbish like "no one under 6ft4 must be built like a shit house, lots of veris or not enough veris" you can't win and yes my profile states that I won't guarantee to meet everyone and that is true but that's mainly to discourage dreamers from contacting me and yes I have standards but not daft standards as again this is sex site. Others may use it for whatever and that's there choice but I'd say 95% are here to hook up for sex

"

The fact that you're referring to someone's preference as "rubbish" speaks volumes.

Pretty sure it's not your height why you're not getting any meets x

over a year ago

"

If I was chatting to a guy then found out he was my height or shorter I'd stop chatting because I don't find that attractive. Does that make me a snob? "

Yes it does if you led him on in chatting and sorry but how does his height effect him having sex with you? No offence to you but that's a silly reason to me.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

thread seems to be your

unhappiness towards *other* people who are doing exactly the same as you by being discerning about who they meet!

"

Good luck with using fab as a hook up/sex site then OP, prepare to be frustrated!

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

thread seems to be your

"

The concept of 'standards' is extremely subjective. You have yours - everyone else has theirs. Unless you're prepared to meet anyone else who asks - and you're clearly not - you cannot possibly criticise other people's choices. Presumably they too set their own individual standards to get what they want from Fab and also to discourage timewasters, dreamers etc.

over a year ago

"

The fact that you're referring to someone's preference as "rubbish" speaks volumes.

Pretty sure it's not your height why you're not getting any meets x"

Don't know why you are presuming I don't get any meets as I have never said that. I get my share of meets with decent people thank you . I'm talking in general here.

over a year ago

What I mean is you chat for a bit then they get all funny over little things like height and just nonsense when strip it all back everyone is on here for sex it's a sex site so I can't understand the attitude of some especially couples. Lots have double standards as they have sex with those they wouldn't dream of dateing and then get picky. It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers"

‘funny over little things like height’

I guess I’m one of those hilarious people! I prefer a taller man, it’s an attraction for me. Should I have sex with someone who is shorter because he’d like me to? And not care for my own preference..? I guess I’ve been doing it all wrong and should just spread for all approaching

C’mon dude... get real.. we all have preferences! And sometimes what turns you on about someone isn’t just looks. Sometimes, a sense of humour and a bit of charm/charisma goes a long way.

I want to have a good time with a man... and a tall stature, big cock and hard pecs don’t always guarantee that...

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

What I mean is you chat for a bit then they get all funny over little things like height and just nonsense when strip it all back everyone is on here for sex it's a sex site so I can't understand the attitude of some especially couples. Lots have double standards as they have sex with those they wouldn't dream of dateing and then get picky. It's just sex that's what folk are here for. Can't speak for single girls but as a single guy I'm finding we have to deal with too many dreamers

That's not an example of snobbery. If you're a snob you try to associate with, and place value on, others you deem to have a higher social status. In a similar vein you can be snobby about food, clothing, activities etc., dismissing and being scornful of items/concepts you feel are beneath you.

Rejecting someone for sex - for any reason which means you don't find them physically attractive, or indeed for any other reason which doesn't compel you to fuck them such as bad manners, or an insurmountable distance - does NOT make you a snob.

And I have no idea how any of us can possibly know the 'sort' of people someone else would date (or not). Which is beside the point anyway "

Yes this. Height may be even more important when it comes to sexual attraction that long term relationships, I think the OP just has to accept that.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It’s a swingers site. Not a sex site. There’s a lot more that goes into swinging than just fucking. There are so many dynamics. And a couple, woman or even a man are allowed to say no to meets if they aren’t going to get what they’re here for. Get on tinder if you want fast hook ups "

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

‘funny over little things like height’

I guess I’m one of those hilarious people! I prefer a taller man, it’s an attraction for me. Should I have sex with someone who is shorter because he’d like me to? And not care for my own preference..? I guess I’ve been doing it all wrong and should just spread for all approaching

C’mon dude... get real.. we all have preferences! And sometimes what turns you on about someone isn’t just looks. Sometimes, a sense of humour and a bit of charm/charisma goes a long way.

I want to have a good time with a man... and a tall stature, big cock and hard pecs don’t always guarantee that... "

....but they're a good start lol!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/17 16:13:10]

over a year ago

"

If I was chatting to a guy then found out he was my height or shorter I'd stop chatting because I don't find that attractive. Does that make me a snob?

Yes it does if you led him on in chatting and sorry but how does his height effect him having sex with you? No offence to you but that's a silly reason to me. "

I don't find shorter men attractive, generally I like to be sexually attractive to people their having sex with especially when I expect as much out of it as him. Same as the men the women are on here for their own benefit, they're not being paid to provide a service to every Tom Dick and Harry that asks for it.

And as for leading him on by replying to his message, im going to assume that you're joking with that comment since on your very own profile you state "just because we're messaging doesn't guarantee a meet" or something to that affect

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Yes it does if you led him on in chatting and sorry but how does his height effect him having sex with you? No offence to you but that's a silly reason to me.

I don't find shorter men attractive, generally I like to be sexually attractive to people their having sex with especially when I expect as much out of it as him. Same as the men the women are on here for their own benefit, they're not being paid to provide a service to every Tom Dick and Harry that asks for it.

And as for leading him on by replying to his message, im going to assume that you're joking with that comment since on your very own profile you state "just because we're messaging doesn't guarantee a meet" or something to that affect "

oh I've been doing it all wrong then here's me thinking we had to meet everyone who's messaged

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"

Yes it does if you led him on in chatting and sorry but how does his height effect him having sex with you? No offence to you but that's a silly reason to me. "

How does height affect someone one having sex with you? In the same way me being fat affects people having sex with me. Some people are attracted to certain body traits and find others a turn off

over a year ago

"

And as for leading him on by replying to his message, im going to assume that you're joking with that comment since on your very own profile you state "just because we're messaging doesn't guarantee a meet" or something to that affect oh I've been doing it all wrong then here's me thinking we had to meet everyone who's messaged "

Me too

over a year ago

"OP -

Good luck with using fab as a hook up/sex site then OP, prepare to be frustrated! "

Again women presuming things. I manage to use fab quiet well actually and get my share of hook ups if you like as do a lot ofor people. Most on here use it too hook up for sex as that's what it's for so I'm not sure why you tried that dig at me

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Bi\straight Single fem, lesbian, MF couple who are both bi, MF couple with bi fem, MF with bi male, bi male, gay male, TV/ts/etc, straight male who can accom, straight male who cannot accom.

Ladies and gentlemen, for one's importance in the order of life, see above.

Obviously other characteristics like height, body type, skin colour, cock length, boob size, hair colour etc can help you move higher but only within your grouping( para 1).

I have read profiles who want BRITISH BORN BLACK GUYS only! I have never seen the equivalent for women nor indeed one that says British BORN white guys only.

Be under no illusions: he/she/it/ they/shim ONLY likes/wants you when you are fucking! End of!

Fuck but don't get fucked is my advice. Do not invest you poor ticker in this thing; u only have one!!

Adieus.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"OP I think you’re confusing the term snobbery and choice. You are on a site where you are in the majority which means that females/couples are in high demand. This means they can be selective in who they choose to meet. As a single girl I do have a high standard of who I meet and unless I am very attracted to someone there will be no meet. It could be something very simple that I find unattractive about a person- height, body shape, personality even hair colour. I’m sure there are many people on here that you wouldn’t meet for whatever reason but I wouldn’t judge you on that I would respect your choice. I would’ think for one minute it was that you were being snobby "

No. The fact that there are more guys doesn't mean you can be selective. The fact you want to be selective means you can. Same for anyone.

over a year ago

Blimey OP, you’ve only been here a week!! You’ve had a meet already. You just need to suss out that men, women, couples all have the rights just to say no thanks.

over a year ago

"Bi\straight Single fem, lesbian, MF couple who are both bi, MF couple with bi fem, MF with bi male, bi male, gay male, TV/ts/etc, straight male who can accom, straight male who cannot accom.

Obviously other characteristics like height, body type, skin colour, cock length, boob size, hair colour etc can help you move higher but only within your grouping( para 1).

I have read profiles who want BRITISH BORN BLACK GUYS only! I have never seen the equivalent for women nor indeed one that says British BORN white guys only.

Be under no illusions: he/she/it/ they/shim ONLY likes/wants you when you are fucking! End of!

Fuck but don't get fucked is my advice. Do not invest you poor ticker in this thing; u only have one!!

Adieus.

"

Picking up on your post just a thought. I do see lots of girls put no black/Asian men which is fine as it's preference but I do get the feeling if a man was to put no black girls he would be accused of racism. Any thoughts?

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Sexual preference over height is not snobbery. Calling people dregs because they like dogging is snobbery.

over a year ago

"Blimey OP, you’ve only been here a week!! You’ve had a meet already. You just need to suss out that men, women, couples all have the rights just to say no thanks. "

If you readon't it does tell you I have been here before and was for 2 years that's why I'm a returning fabster

over a year ago

Here's a thing. I'm here for sex. During sex I'm going to have a man's penis, tongue, hands and naked body, over and inside my naked body. If making a decision based on attraction and how much I want a man's dick inside me is being snobby, then call me Mrs Bucket.

over a year ago

"Sexual preference over height is not snobbery. Calling people dregs because they like dogging is snobbery. "

Lol yeah I reason that someone said that in another post. Caused a stir! X

over a year ago

" Picking up on your post just a thought. I do see lots of girls put no black/Asian men which is fine as it's preference but I do get the feeling if a man was to put no black girls he would be accused of racism. Any thoughts? "

Yes it's incorrect.

Not wanting to sleep someone of a certain race doesn't make someone racist.

I see plenty of single men and couples profiles and think "hmmm they look nice" then see in the text their preference is white play mates only and I keep it moving. I don't for one second think that they're racist and I defo don't make threads crying about it

over a year ago

"OP -

Good luck with using fab as a hook up/sex site then OP, prepare to be frustrated!

Again women presuming things. I manage to use fab quiet well actually and get my share of hook ups if you like as do a lot ofor people. Most on here use it too hook up for sex as that's what it's for so I'm not sure why you tried that dig at me "

So, if you are having fun, whats your gripe?

Just fuck the people that DO want you, and stop worrying about the rest

over a year ago

" Picking up on your post just a thought. I do see lots of girls put no black/Asian men which is fine as it's preference but I do get the feeling if a man was to put no black girls he would be accused of racism. Any thoughts?

Yes it's incorrect.

I see plenty of single men and couples profiles and think "hmmm they look nice" then see in the text their preference is white play mates only and I keep it moving. I don't for one second think that they're racist and I defo don't make threads crying about it"

I think I’m pretty cute and sexy... but I don’t imagine for a second that everyone else will agree with me. If someone isn’t into my look that’s okay.

The world is a vast place and it’s half full of man/woman!

over a year ago

"

Yes it's incorrect.

I see plenty of single men and couples profiles and think "hmmm they look nice" then see in the text their preference is white play mates only and I keep it moving. I don't for one second think that they're racist and I defo don't make threads crying about it"

I agree with you and was just looking for people's opinions on this. Again I suppose it's preference. Me personally I find black girls very sexy so I am attracted to them, like yourself in would have no problem with you as you look gorgeous and have amazing boobs so it's all good lol

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Sexual preference over height is not snobbery. Calling people dregs because they like dogging is snobbery.

Lol yeah I reason that someone said that in another post. Caused a stir! X"

Yeah who would have thought

over a year ago

"

Yes it's incorrect.

I see plenty of single men and couples profiles and think "hmmm they look nice" then see in the text their preference is white play mates only and I keep it moving. I don't for one second think that they're racist and I defo don't make threads crying about it

I agree with you and was just looking for people's opinions on this. Again I suppose it's preference. Me personally I find black girls very sexy so I am attracted to them, like yourself in would have no problem with you as you look gorgeous and have amazing boobs so it's all good lol "

Lol thanks

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

"OP I think you’re confusing the term snobbery and choice. You are on a site where you are in the majority which means that females/couples are in high demand. This means they can be selective in who they choose to meet. As a single girl I do have a high standard of who I meet and unless I am very attracted to someone there will be no meet. It could be something very simple that I find unattractive about a person- height, body shape, personality even hair colour. I’m sure there are many people on here that you wouldn’t meet for whatever reason but I wouldn’t judge you on that I would respect your choice. I would’ think for one minute it was that you were being snobby

No. The fact that there are more guys doesn't mean you can be selective. The fact you want to be selective means you can. Same for anyone."

I completely disagree. I have been told by guys that they are prepared to lower their standards on here to get w meet. This means that women can be absolutely more selective in their choices

over a year ago

"Blimey OP, you’ve only been here a week!! You’ve had a meet already. You just need to suss out that men, women, couples all have the rights just to say no thanks.

If you readon't it does tell you I have been here before and was for 2 years that's why I'm a returning fabster "

Just 'cause you say you're returning means nothing I'm afraid. But hey ho, no point in getting into a row about it.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Bi\straight Single fem, lesbian, MF couple who are both bi, MF couple with bi fem, MF with bi male, bi male, gay male, TV/ts/etc, straight male who can accom, straight male who cannot accom.

Adieus.

"

over a year ago

Love reading everyone's comments. If your still reading this OP, then here are some tips for you as we like the single men.

1) Yes you do have the raw deal as it's probably 10 - 1 with single men so we can be choosy and there's only 52 weekends in a year minus couple meets, holidays, life etc, you do the math. The right men will come out on top. (or bottom)

2) We have a right to say No thank you at any stage, don't sweat about it, move onto the next. Keep your options open and don't narrow yourself to just one couple.

3) Be polite, non pushy and don't come across as desperate. (nothing worse than desperate).

4) Save yourself sometime messaging others by reading their profile, some couples don't like that A smokes, no drama, it's their choice so we don't message. When you do message them, put something in your message that shows you've read their profile and not just drooled over their photos.

5) Upto date photos to 2017 and not just of your cock but dressed, undressed and of course of your cock!

6) Message lots of people, as above we get overwhelmed with single guys, one of them will eventually get lucky as he's about to

We could go on, but hopefully a starter for 10 for you.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"OP I think you’re confusing the term snobbery and choice. You are on a site where you are in the majority which means that females/couples are in high demand. This means they can be selective in who they choose to meet. As a single girl I do have a high standard of who I meet and unless I am very attracted to someone there will be no meet. It could be something very simple that I find unattractive about a person- height, body shape, personality even hair colour. I’m sure there are many people on here that you wouldn’t meet for whatever reason but I wouldn’t judge you on that I would respect your choice. I would’ think for one minute it was that you were being snobby

No. The fact that there are more guys doesn't mean you can be selective. The fact you want to be selective means you can. Same for anyone.

I completely disagree. I have been told by guys that they are prepared to lower their standards on here to get w meet. This means that women can be absolutely more selective in their choices "

Disagree all you want. You are still wrong. Everyone can be selective. Choosing not to be is a different thing. If i messaged every woman on here and the only ones to reply wern't to my taste I would select to not meet any of them.

over a year ago

"

Lol thanks "

No problem. Inbox me see if I fit your needs? I would walk through the night for you xx

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

I completely disagree. I have been told by guys that they are prepared to lower their standards on here to get w meet. This means that women can be absolutely more selective in their choices "

Disagree all you want. You are still wrong. Everyone can be selective. Choosing not to be is a different thing. If i messaged every woman on here and the only ones to reply wern't to my taste I would select to not meet any of them.

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

thread seems to be your

"

If it's just about 'sex' the lovely ladies with an interest in this lifestyle would stand on street corners and make a living out of it!

PS I think your standards are daft (see where I'm going with this?)

over a year ago

"Love reading everyone's comments. If your still reading this OP, then here are some tips for you as we like the single men.

1) Yes you do have the raw deal as it's probably 10 - 1 with single men so we can be choosy and there's only 52 weekends in a year minus couple meets, holidays, life etc, you do the math. The right men will come out on top. (or bottom)

2) We have a right to say No thank you at any stage, don't sweat about it, move onto the next. Keep your options open and don't narrow yourself to just one couple.

3) Be polite, non pushy and don't come across as desperate. (nothing worse than desperate).

4) Save yourself sometime messaging others by reading their profile, some couples don't like that A smokes, no drama, it's their choice so we don't message. When you do message them, put something in your message that shows you've read their profile and not just drooled over their photos.

5) Upto date photos to 2017 and not just of your cock but dressed, undressed and of course of your cock!

6) Message lots of people, as above we get overwhelmed with single guys, one of them will eventually get lucky as he's about to

We could go on, but hopefully a starter for 10 for you."

And OP? Try not to contradict yaself

The buggers'll spot it

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

thread seems to be your

The concept of 'standards' is extremely subjective. You have yours - everyone else has theirs. Unless you're prepared to meet anyone else who asks - and you're clearly not - you cannot possibly criticise other people's choices. Presumably they too set their own individual standards to get what they want from Fab and also to discourage timewasters, dreamers etc."

That's the ticket!

over a year ago

"Blimey OP, you’ve only been here a week!! You’ve had a meet already. You just need to suss out that men, women, couples all have the rights just to say no thanks.

If you readon't it does tell you I have been here before and was for 2 years that's why I'm a returning fabster

Just 'cause you say you're returning means nothing I'm afraid. But hey ho, no point in getting into a row about it. "

Not sure what you mean by that. I'm sure your not trying to call me a lier but that could be taken the wrong way but like you I'm not interested in arguing

over a year ago

"What do you mean by 'snobbery'?

Granted, if you'd been getting on famously with someone with a view to meeting and they suddenly decide not to go any further after they find out you're a dustman then yes, that *might* be snobbish.

On the other hand, people exercising their right to decide which messages they reply to wouldn't be snobbish ..."

HEY.. WOTS WRONG WITH DUSTMEN?! ;-(

over a year ago

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I see an awful lot more inverted snobbery on here.

over a year ago

"Love reading everyone's comments. If your still reading this OP, then here are some tips for you as we like the single men.

I can assure you all my photos are from this year and I don't insult anyone with cock pics it's not my style. I may have opinions on certain things but I'm respectful non the less

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

Its not snobbery they probably changed their minds which they are entirely entitled to do or they have had a better offer off someone that suites what there looking for more than you do.

They may not have wanted to meet you in the first place and they was just being polite and friendly by just replying to you.

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

I completely disagree. I have been told by guys that they are prepared to lower their standards on here to get w meet. This means that women can be absolutely more selective in their choices

Disagree all you want. You are still wrong. Everyone can be selective. Choosing not to be is a different thing. If i messaged every woman on here and the only ones to reply wern't to my taste I would select to not meet any of them."

Well I think you’re wrong. You have your opinion and I will have the correct opinion

over a year ago

"

Lol thanks

No problem. Inbox me see if I fit your needs? I would walk through the night for you xx"

No thank you.

Wait, Have I led you on by replying yo this thread?

over a year ago

"What do you mean by 'snobbery'?

On the other hand, people exercising their right to decide which messages they reply to wouldn't be snobbish ...

HEY.. WOTS WRONG WITH DUSTMEN?! ;-("

I'd love to be a dustman or work down the tip for a while..outside and there must be some interesting stuff to have!

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

Wow I didn’t realise wanting someone to be a minimum height made you a snob!!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Lol thanks

No problem. Inbox me see if I fit your needs? I would walk through the night for you xx

No thank you.

Wait, Have I led you on by replying yo this thread? "

You're just being a snob aren't ya lol

over a year ago

Quick tips, you have one photo on your profile and it shows nothing,

your profile although polite is more about what you don't like rather than what you do. Without being snobbish (i.e.just a hunky body) the men we go for, start by saying "Hi my name is.... Loved reading your profile especially the part about... If you are interested in taking things further please get back to me, would love to get to know you BOTH (how many men get that wrong). Or something similar. Attach some photos which are a bit of everything (just our thing). We probably get 1 weekend in a month to play with a single man, get 10 messages a day from them, you tell us why we should pick you? That's not snobbery it's called choice. Good luck, keep going, don't worry if you get knocked back, can't change the past but you can do something about your future.

We could go on, but hopefully a starter for 10 for you.

I can assure you all my photos are from this year and I don't insult anyone with cock pics it's not my style. I may have opinions on certain things but I'm respectful non the less "

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I see an awful lot more inverted snobbery on here.

"

Tru' dat

over a year ago

"

Lol thanks

No thank you.

Wait, Have I led you on by replying yo this thread? "

Lol no you haven't but by god your one of the hottest girls iv seen. I'm calling the fire department because your heat is spreading

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

There is something called personal preference or even choice.

If you have been here before perhaps it's a concept you understand. Others have the same right to exercise their preferences in exactly the same way as OP. If their preferences and choices do not match your own that's a normal human condition here and in the rest of the world. If OP you consider it snobbery to dismiss the choices of others because they do not accord with your view of how others should behave you to have choices..

Find those who share your views and values

Change your views and values

Accept that others may not share your values

Or write what appears to be a pre unlos thread.

I do not see this thread ending well in the same way that multiple negative comment threads tend to end badly on a daily basis.

Perhaps the comments of multiple posters above may convince you to re-evaluate how you use the site or even if it's the right site for you or even if posting threads of this nature will ever serve to meet your aspirations.

over a year ago

I think the OP is confusing narssasitic people and snobbery

We have all come accross them the people be it couples, SFs or SMs.

All the people on here who think they are gods gift to who it is they want to meet, are rude to people, whos ego cant handle anyone telling them they arent interested, i could go on

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I think the OP is confusing narssasitic people and snobbery

All the people on here who think they are gods gift to who it is they want to meet, are rude to people, whos ego cant handle anyone telling them they arent interested, i could go on"

Having a height/body type preference or simply not wanting to meet someone after chatting to them is not narcissism.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Well I think you’re wrong. You have your opinion and I will have the correct opinion "

Haha. I like the way you put that.

over a year ago

"

Lol thanks

No thank you.

Lol no you haven't but by god your one of the hottest girls iv seen. I'm calling the fire department because your heat is spreading "

And the other three ladies you've said the same thing to in the last hour. Fire dept's gonna be right pissed with you

over a year ago

?????????? probably

"

Lol thanks

No thank you.

Lol no you haven't but by god your one of the hottest girls iv seen. I'm calling the fire department because your heat is spreading

And the other three ladies you've said the same thing to in the last hour. Fire dept's gonna be right pissed with you"

over a year ago

"

Lol thanks

No thank you.

And the other three ladies you've said the same thing to in the last hour. Fire dept's gonna be right pissed with you"

Awwn I thought I was special

over a year ago

"

?????????? probably

Lol thanks

No thank you.

Got jam on your question mark button? Its a common problem

By *ornstudMan
over a year ago

alnwick

"Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts? "
very true.

over a year ago

Happy to show you how special you know that lol xx

"

Lol thanks

No thank you.

And the other three ladies you've said the same thing to in the last hour. Fire dept's gonna be right pissed with you

Awwn I thought I was special "

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Popper snobbery (different to being naturally selective) and all the playing up, looking down at others for this/that/the other reason crap is all the same online or offline, swingers or non swingers.

Usually people with issues who've evolved other issues to help them get over their initial issues.

Online or offline, swingers or non swingers I wouldn't be bothered.

over a year ago

All the people on here who think they are gods gift to who it is they want to meet, are rude to people, whos ego cant handle anyone telling them they arent interested, i could go on

Having a height/body type preference or simply not wanting to meet someone after chatting to them is not narcissism."

I didnt say it was

Im taking about peoples attitude and ego and how their egos react to getting messages of people they dont want to meet

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see...OP, here is what it comes down to boils down to....

"your body..... your rules!"

people are not here providing a service for all and sundry.... so, if like disneyland, you have to be "so high" to go on the ride, then so be it!

be that black/white, short/tall, fat/thin ect. ect.

so if someone doesn't want to have sex with you for any reason.... thats not snobbery, thats choice....

you for example decide not to have sex with men... so could gay guys call you snobbish?????

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

Having a height/body type preference or simply not wanting to meet someone after chatting to them is not narcissism.

I didnt say it was

Im taking about peoples attitude and ego and how their egos react to getting messages of people they dont want to meet"

Apologies, the OP mentioned height/body type preferences as being 'rubbish' or something similar in an earlier post.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"see...OP, here is what it comes down to boils down to....

people are not here providing a service for all and sundry.... so, if like disneyland, you have to be "so high" to go on the ride, then so be it!

so if someone doesn't want to have sex with you for any reason.... thats not snobbery, thats choice....

you for example decide not to have sex with men... so could gay guys call you snobbish?????

"

well put, as always.

over a year ago

"Sexual preference over height is not snobbery. Calling people dregs because they like dogging is snobbery. "

I can't believe anyone would say that.

over a year ago

I disagree with the OP's sentiment wholly, forgetting the semantics of whether it's a sex site or swinging site we are all here to fulfill fantasies, so in that respect I think that fab is exactly the right place to be fussy. With longer term partners you are more likely to overlook physical attributes because you are getting the full package.

If I decide I want a 6'5" hunk of a man to fulfil a specific scenario then that's what I'll look for, I'm not going to try tiny Tim to tick me over while I wait; and if I'm not getting what I was hoping for then that's my problem.

Ginger

over a year ago

I didnt say it was

Im taking about peoples attitude and ego and how their egos react to getting messages of people they dont want to meet

Apologies, the OP mentioned height/body type preferences as being 'rubbish' or something similar in an earlier post."

No worries

I didnt see he put that till i read your reply lol

over a year ago

"see...OP, here is what it comes down to boils down to....

"

No they'd call him homophobic

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Here's a thing. I'm here for sex. During sex I'm going to have a man's penis, tongue, hands and naked body, over and inside my naked body. If making a decision based on attraction and how much I want a man's dick inside me is being snobby, then call me Mrs Bucket. "

It's Bouquet!

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

I didnt say it was

Apologies, the OP mentioned height/body type preferences as being 'rubbish' or something similar in an earlier post.

No worries

I didnt see he put that till i read your reply lol"

over a year ago

High standards snob here and I’ll continue to be that way. May just be a “sex” site but I would never lower my wishes or expectations just for a fuck. And some of us don’t think of it as just a sex site.

By *xkinkycouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

just reading the first few comments was going to say the exact same thing.

agree with previous comment about going to have sex with everyone also.

at the end of it we are not all going to go "yes, ill get my other half to let you have sex all you please no matter what we want" or "my legs are open waiting for you" etc.... we all have certain things we look for and arragance (sorry, cant spell) isnt one of them.

if your not our type we will let you know or if you are we will also let you know, currently not looking for single blokes but who ever you are we will say. or you saying you would rather be ignored? state it on your profile if you have a preference otherwise except your not there type and move on, simple really

S x

over a year ago

Just read the whole thread. The OP has some interesting views. His main one is that this is a sex site where people come to look for sex. He also says that someone's height should not be an issue if it's just sex. And he also expresses people are in unrealistic in their expectations. Obviously I can only speak for myself and my husband, but the OP's views don't chime with our extensive experience of Fab.

Us personally we don't use this site as a sex site, in that we don't use it to find people to just to have sex with. We use this site predominantly for swinging, in that we make friends with lots of people, mainly at parties, and have sex with some of our friends. We also use this site for hotwifing, which involves me having lovers. Again the experience involves friendship as well as sex. In fact I couldn't bare the thought of meeting someone just for sex. That doesn't excite me at all.

With regards to height, I'm not overly keen on having a sexual relationship with some who is shorter than me when I'm wearing heals. Does it matter if it's just sex? Well I guess firstly it's not just sex. But if it were, yes it would matter if I find it a sexual turn-off.

So am I being unrealistic? Not really. We seem to get more or less what we want from Fab, so at the moment we don't feel the need to fish in a larger fish pond.

Mrs

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Preferences rather than snobbery.

over a year ago

So, let me get this right. Yesterday you were complaining that people who train are vain and only do it to get pretty girls to hang off their arm and today you're complaining about people who don't want to meet you because of height? Or some other physical attribute?

Maybe you should consider your attitude not that of others?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't know what my thoughts are,I don't know what you're saying exactly. Should I read the thread...probably.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts?

I don't know what my thoughts are,I don't know what you're saying exactly. Should I read the thread...probably."

I shouldn't bother.....

over a year ago

Here's the thing with the amount of users I'm sure some people on here may have what could be deemed snobbish attitudes. But that doesn't mean just because someone isn't attracted to you they're a snob. Just as in life outside of Fab people are attracted to different things physically and personality wise.

Besides for people who do use this purely as a "sex site" why should they be looked down on for wanting to get the most enjoyment out of their meets possible? If I'm not attracted to someone then I'm not really going to enjoy playing with them am I?

Also single blokes on here have to accept that with the imbalance of men to women/couples on here that meets are not always going to be easy to come by.

If your going to be a single bloke on here I think you need realistic expectations, a positive attitude and a bit of a thick skin sometimes.

over a year ago

"We’re happy to meet with anybody once they’ve filled out the questionnaire, had the credit check done and passed the interview. "

That's me fucked then! Last two interviews I had I wasn't successful!!!! Plus the credit check would fuck me up too!!!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't know what my thoughts are,I don't know what you're saying exactly. Should I read the thread...probably.

I shouldn't bother....."

I won't then

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

So it's a question of terminology - most people here would likely not use the term snobbery to relate to the experience of others' behavior he's posting about.

It's a fact of life that we each have different filters for who we'd date or shag.

But I think that behind this post could very well be that there's a discrepancy between who other people want to fuck and who he wants them to fuck (hint - it probably relates to himself).

People have choices and their own interests. It can seem a hard world when we don't get what we want or expect but it's worthwhile persisting with accepting this fact until we fully accept it.

over a year ago

I suppose it's a place where people can afford to be choosy, (bearing in mind the ratio of innies and outies on here!) and find exactly what they are looking for. Filter out exactly what they don't want etc. Just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean every woman/couple is going to pogo stick your shaft.

I'm sure you've had a few pointers from the comments above OP and maybe it will help you out a little.

Good luck mate.

over a year ago

exactly right mate people get above themselves for sure they forget there on a swingers site lol ffs dont take much for people to get above themselves

over a year ago

Swingers = free prostitutes that will fuck anyone that asks.

Not.

over a year ago

"Does anyone else find there is a lot of snobbery on here? Partly the reason I left last time after 2 years. It used to be from the women but I find couples are the worst. A lot forget this is a sexy site not match.com and when you take away all the bullshit people are here for sex that's why they are on here so I don't get why a lot are so snobby when they know why they are here. I do feel as a single man we get the raw deal. Thoughts? exactly right mate people get above themselves for sure they forget there on a swingers site lol ffs dont take much for people to get above themselves "

How do people get above themselves?

Can you elaborate please?

over a year ago

I am self admittedly a snob. I'm likely to show that in some cases as I know what I like and don't really like to settle for less. Not saying I have big expectations but if something is made out to be not quite that then I'm not happy.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

One will get the butler to reply

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"No its a sex site. Swinging is a term for couples "

It's s swinging site and swinging is not just for couples

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Having high standards doesn't make someone a snob?

We choose who we choose and if you don't fit that criteria it won't happen.

It called choices.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"No its a sex site. Swinging is a term for couples

It's s swinging site and swinging is not just for couples "

Definition of swingers;

Married or couples in a committed relationship who enjoy sexual relations outside of their marriage / relationship.

It's not just for couples??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 03:45:37]

over a year ago

exactly right mate people get above themselves for sure they forget there on a swingers site lol ffs dont take much for people to get above themselves "

Are you saying that people choosing who they do and don’t want to fuck, and making choices about sexual partners based on their personal taste, means they are getting above themselves and forgetting this is a swingers site? That seems a very odd conclusion to draw, because swinging isn’t about fucking everybody. Unless you meant something else?

over a year ago

Yes this sums it up totally

over a year ago

"Swingers = free prostitutes that will fuck anyone that asks.

Not."

But that is what exactly a lot of males co.e across like on here usually with a hint of desperation also which is another off putting trait

over a year ago

Agree 100%

People are snobby when they can. They not if they can not

over a year ago

Sorry OP but your whole attitude stinks

over a year ago

Be like OP.

Don't be snOB

over a year ago

Honestly mate couldn't agree more. Single men are treated like plague victims here. I'm a nice, educated, hopefully not too hard on the eyes, genuine guy. Been on here for months and the highlight of my Fab career is being viewed by about 80 gay guys in a day (not a pop at gay guys, least I'm attractive to someone). I've recently found a mobile app where it's the same premise, essentially you're there for sex, the women are absolutely beautiful, they reply to your messages pretty much instantly, and actually meet. Have actually got the most incredible lady upstairs asleep in my bed from that app right now.

So yeah, I agree, snobbery is the right word. Clicky would be another.

Apologies, rant over

over a year ago

Honestly mate couldn't agree more. Single men are treated like plague victims here. I'm a nice, educated, hopefully not too hard on the eyes, genuine guy. Been on here for months and the highlight of my Fab career is being viewed by about 80 gay guys in a day (not a pop at gay guys, least I'm attractive to someone). I've recently found a mobile app where it's the same premise, essentially you're there for sex, the women are absolutely beautiful, they reply to your messages pretty much instantly, and actually meet. Have actually got the most incredible lady upstairs asleep in my bed from that app right now.

Apologies, rant over "

over a year ago

Hmmmm us single women don't have it easy either especially if there straight and not into couples or attached/married men

I've had message after message saying I shouldn't be on fab just because I won't fck any guy with a pulse

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over "

Just read your post on the other thread and I agree that single men can be treated like an annoyance on here.

But unfortunately that's single men's doing not anyone elses.

I'm on here only looking for single men and the occasional female and if you could see some of the abuse I get on here when I either don't reply or reply with a polite no thank you, you'd understand why men get treated the way they do.

Don't get me wrong there are some very nice, sweet men on here but it is ALOT of sifting through the other kind of guys in order to find them

over a year ago

Hahaha, that did tickle me

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

Just read your post on the other thread and I agree that single men can be treated like an annoyance on here.

I'm on here only looking for single men and the occasional female and if you could see some of the abuse I get on here when I either don't reply or reply with a polite no thank you, you'd understand why men get treated the way they do.

Don't get me wrong there are some very nice, sweet men on here but it is ALOT of sifting through the other kind of guys in order to find them "

Exactly

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

Don't get me wrong there are some very nice, sweet men on here but it is ALOT of sifting through the other kind of guys in order to find them "

Wow, really?! See I would never have even fathomed that happens. I'm ashamed for my gender in that case.

although I guess it's slightly inevitable on a site that essentially there to facilitate sex, you will get some of the dregs. In an ideal world Fab would be populated by sensible, reasonable, like minded adults.

Although also - I'm Sam :D nice genuine guy nice to meet you!

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Wouldn't saying that you want to discourage "dreamers" from messaging you, make you a "snob" by your own standards.

What is it that would make someone a dreamer in your eyes? Not being the size you want? You not liking their face? No different to not wanting to sleep with someone because of their height.

I also find it's the same kind of men who post these "opinions" or questions. Claim to have been here before, not been back long, none or few veris.

From reading the whole thread and all your replies OP it comes across like "I have my own standards and reserve the right not to sleep with anyone I deam a "dreamer" but others do not have this right and if they won't sleep with me they're a sob"

And you wonder why single gus get a bad rap. Posts like this don't help!

over a year ago

A lot of single guys are damn ignorant to

Rant over

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

Don't get me wrong there are some very nice, sweet men on here but it is ALOT of sifting through the other kind of guys in order to find them

Wow, really?! See I would never have even fathomed that happens. I'm ashamed for my gender in that case.

although I guess it's slightly inevitable on a site that essentially there to facilitate sex, you will get some of the dregs. In an ideal world Fab would be populated by sensible, reasonable, like minded adults.

Although also - I'm Sam :D nice genuine guy nice to meet you! "

Yes really, in an average day I'd say I delete most of my messages which range from "wanna fuck?" To comments about my :black pussy" to follow up messages telling "they dont to fuck a fat bitch anyway"

Not just hard on here for a man lol

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over "

But what on earth are you doing on Fab if you have found an app where the women are all beautiful, reply instantly and actually meet ? (do women on Fab not meet?)Sounds heaven. Be careful not to shout about this app to much, cos all the unsuccessful Fab men will flock over to the land of milk and honey and before long that app will like a Fab be inundated with guys.

Mrs

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

Yes really, in an average day I'd say I delete most of my messages which range from "wanna fuck?" To comments about my :black pussy" to follow up messages telling "they dont to fuck a fat bitch anyway"

Not just hard on here for a man lol "

Starting to realise that.

So having just read your profile, my message would be something along the lines of this;

Subject : prefer raspberry ripple (in obvious reference to all your chocolate / vanilla etc comments)

Message : Hey! I'm Sam, nice to meet you so think we're a pretty good match (at least I meet most of your criteria)

I've attached a pic, hope you get in touch

I assumed everyone sent messages like that?!?

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

So having just read your profile, my message would be something along the lines of this;

Subject : prefer raspberry ripple (in obvious reference to all your chocolate / vanilla etc comments)

Message : Hey! I'm Sam, nice to meet you so think we're a pretty good match (at least I meet most of your criteria)

I assumed everyone sent messages like that?!? "

No lol I probably get less than 10 messages like that in a day

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

No lol I probably get less than 10 messages like that in a day "

But is that the kind of message you'd read and maybe get in touch? It's quite awkward and hard to just strike a conversation

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Methinks Ashley Young up there has a point.

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

But is that the kind of message you'd read and maybe get in touch? It's quite awkward and hard to just strike a conversation "

It depends, if the guy was my type then probably yeah, if he's not then no

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

But is that the kind of message you'd read and maybe get in touch? It's quite awkward and hard to just strike a conversation

It depends, if the guy was my type then probably yeah, if he's not then no "

over a year ago

Apologies, rant over

It depends, if the guy was my type then probably yeah, if he's not then no "

Fair

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread