Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cage for cucks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

wow how hard is it to find a cage to fit all the normal standard cages never fit.

then you go to other site to find out how to put them on and using lube and one guy even used a shoe lace to pull his helmet into the tiny space ouch lol.

well at last i found one still a little awkward lol no easy just put it in the biggest ring was tight so i had to do some modifications and i had to modify the shaft bit too .. but ive got there the curve is the one for bigger guys who want to cuck but even then i had to modify it to fit ..now off to be cucked as many times as my mrs wants happy days

i know most these thing are made in china but surely not all cucks have small cocks what about the bdsm guys who use them for different reasons and the gay/bi crowds too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

Mrssexy says I’m getting locked tonight I will still be locked on Wednesday night when I take her to meet a new lover at a hotel . Photos on previous lockup on our page

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Mrssexy says I’m getting locked tonight I will still be locked on Wednesday night when I take her to meet a new lover at a hotel . Photos on previous lockup on our page"

Very much like me v

Post new Message to Thread