Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Greedy girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sooo I was explaining the concept of a greedy girls night at a local club, he got quite excited as it's high up on his wish list for me to be wanked on and fucked by a few guys.. but do you think someone filming for him to watch after would be acceptable?

He doesn't attend meets now, only watched video when I get home

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Totally not acceptable. Recording devices of any kind, including cameras and mobile phones, are banned in clubs.

If you want to film a gangbang you will need to hold it in a private home or a hotel and obtain permission to be filmed from all participants.

With planning you can have your fun and film it

By *icndaveCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

Nic asked if she could take some to send to me, when she went to greedy girls last time - the answer was no.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Absolutely not, cameras are not allowed in clubs anyway.

When Rose has been a greedy girl in a club she's always a bit ashamed afterwards, the thought of people watching a film of her taking man after man while others stand in line would be too much, she thinks those times are better kept as a memories.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If this is something you want to achieve, I think that you'd need to either organise it privately in a hotel... or pre-arrange with a club in a private room and with everyone's consent.

Cal x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Totally not acceptable. Recording devices of any kind, including cameras and mobile phones, are banned in clubs.

If you want to film a gangbang you will need to hold it in a private home or a hotel and obtain permission to be filmed from all participants.

With planning you can have your fun and film it"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sooo I was explaining the concept of a greedy girls night at a local club, he got quite excited as it's high up on his wish list for me to be wanked on and fucked by a few guys.. but do you think someone filming for him to watch after would be acceptable?

He doesn't attend meets now, only watched video when I get home "

If you arrange it with the club first then yes.. done it ourselves. In fact some clubs even had pro photographers.

Post new Message to Thread