Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

For the bisexual or bicurious people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tell me about your first same sex experience.

Mine was at age 18, I got talking to this older guy online and he told me to come over, he left the front door open and I entered, he said hello then pulled my cock out and started sucking on it, he then got up and headed to the kitchen to get some drinks, I was still pretty confused about my own sexuality so I panicked then exited the door and went home ha.

Though I think my first twinges of bisexuality came in school when I got into a fight and realised I had a semi as I was kicking the lad in the spine as he lay on the floor. Hhhhmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On holiday - found a couple on here that were staying at the same hotel. Guy was bi. After a few drinks I met up with them for a few more drinks, and eventually we ended up back at their hotel room where we all got naked and started playing with the lady in the party. I’d said I was willing to experiment - and not soon after we started I found his hand moving towards my cock, not long after that it was his mouth! Soon realised there was nothing to get hung up about - a hand is a hand, a mouth is a mouth - so just decided to enjoy myself

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Coem on, don't be shy

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

Got talking to a guy at work and somehow managed to fess up we were both CDs and also bi curious (seems bizarre we broached it, in hindsite). Anyway, ended up going back to his flat one lunchtime, got dressed up in different rooms (I was just in lingerie, he had a skirt/top too) then went to his bedroom and soon we weren't bi curious any more. Very nervous at first but once we started, it all went well. Managed to tick quite a few boxes in that first session.

over a year ago

My 1st time was on a lads holliday wen i was 18 me and my m8 were obviously on the ale all day then wen we got bk to the room he got naked so i just went with the flow and took my clothes off too then we started kissing and playing with each other and sucked eacch other off then he started fingering my arse and before i new it he was licking my bum hole then he started fucking me it was pretty good for my first time like

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

When I hit my 20’s I started to feel attracted to women, kinda boring I know, it wasn’t till my late 20’s I had my first experience with a women tho, mff but I didn’t choose very wisely, luckily it didn’t put me off trying again

over a year ago

I’m bi sexual. But not had much experience with m and f together. Still looking

By *ifes2short!!Man
over a year ago

newtownabbey

I was 21 and went to Amsterdam with guys from work. We all headed out for drinks and got late so we headed back to the hotel.I noticed a gay bar walking back to the hotel so once we all got back to the hotel i sneaked out and went back to the gaybar. Bought a drink and sat for 15 minutes looking at the gorgeous Tgirls then a guy came over and started chatting. He asked me did i fancy coming back to his and i agreed. He basically threw jumped on me when i got there. I was pretty d*unk so he took the lead and sucked and kissed me for a while then i asked him did he have any leather. He put on leather jeans and a harness and that got me rock hard. He asked could he fuck me and i said yes. Lubed me up and fucked me doggy and came inside me.Afterwards he had to take me back to my hotel as i hadn't a clue where i was lol.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Well you asked about the first rather than the best, another TGirl we kissed a bit, she was attractive but very quiet, 69 each other but no passion so turned out to be quite boring to be honest.

The best well, I hope a repeat as he was very patient, flattering, dominant without being arrogant or intimidating, passionate, took his time and made me feel every bit as feminine as I needed to get me to open up to my every desire and satisfy his as well

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Don't start talking about age's otherwise the thread will disappear.

over a year ago

After years and years of fantasizing about it, 2 years ago I decided to take a significant new step in my life.

I have never been attracted to men, but I've always known that I would love to try sucking cock. Well I eventually decided to take the plunge and went to a well known gay sauna in north Birmingham.

I mustered the courage to go in thinking I would chicken out at the last minute but was immediately made to feel very welcome by the staff who, upon asking if I'd been before, explained to me everything about the club.

I went for a quick swim and was lucky that a young guy started a conversation with me. When he realised that it was indeed my first time he made it very easy - he told me to do as I pleased. I told him I really wanted to suck him and he was very happy to oblige.

My head was bursting with excitement as I finally had my first cock in my mouth, swirling and rolling my tongue over the soft-skinned firm cock and getting as much inside my mouth as possible.

I loved it and was surprised when I found myself not stopping as he started to cum. At this point I went wild with excitement and took every last drop of him. It made me cum very hard indeed while I was swallowing his whole delicious load.

Since that wonderful first experience 2 years ago, every once in a while I am lucky enough to have the time to go to that club again. I still love it - yum

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Don't start talking about age's otherwise the thread will disappear."

This ^^^^.

Ive removed posts. Please remember that the site is strictly 18+

over a year ago

Can’t say about the first one but we were girls experimenting

But the second time was New Year’s Eve and we had friends over, we were d*unk and did truth or dares. Ended up kissing one of my best friends and it moved on quite swiftly with partners playing with us both and ended up being the start of me swinging

over a year ago

After three bottles of red my best friend at the time came on to me. We started kissing, then got a cab back to hers, the cab driver couldn't believe his luck as we made out in the back!

It was rather a fumbling affair, and not very satisfying...I lost my best friend as she cut contact after that, which was a shame. I miss her.

It took about fifteen years, and finding fab to have my next bi experience. Ive discovered i do like ladies, but in the presence of a good hard cock is when I enjoy them most

over a year ago

Watched a guy who was family friend wanking himself off and realising how beautiful his cock looked. All the pennies dropped in my mind.

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

My first bi experience was as a result of cuckolding couples. Basically as a result of being worn down by insistent cucks. I spent years and years saying no when asked if I liked having my cock sucked by guys.

Then as I got deeper into the lifestyle and my understanding of the mental aspects of cuckolding made more sense I agreed to keep an open mind when meeting my next couple. When I got to their home I let him hold my cock and lick the sides (yeah I know don't laugh). Anyway to my surprise I rather liked it and my cock didn't go limp.

The next time I met a couple the guy hungrily sucked my cock while I was passionately kissing his wife. I exploded in his moth and loved it. From that point I was hooked. These days I do so love to suck and be sucked mmmmm

Post new Message to Thread