Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I see alot of posts on here about male time wasters, but recently I have had my time wasted twice by two different women. Have any other guys had there time wasted when arranged meet doesn’t turn up? Also what are your opinions on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a girl meeting girls and Iv been let down loads. Not any none showers just last minute cancellations. It's all part and parcel I guess x

over a year ago

I’ve had 2 no shows, really annoys me

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

OP, so we can all learn from your experiences, in what way was your time wasted?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

How sure are you it was really a woman

over a year ago

I had meet arranged with one lady, went to we’re we were supposed to be meeting, in the wet and servear windy conditions, was messaged to say she was 2 mins away but she never showed up despite me waiting 40 mins after arranged time

Other lady supposed to be on holiday in Scarborough, went to hotel were she was supposed to be staying and waited outside, she never showed up either

over a year ago

"How sure are you it was really a woman "

One was verified via meet, other one verified via cam and I saw her on cam

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Presumably you saw face pics, ran them through a reverse image search, then spoke on the phone?

Did they contact you afterwards?

Were you aware that 'she' had set up other people to meet at the same time?

On a positive note you still got a meet verification from the other guy that was stood up.

over a year ago

"Presumably you saw face pics, ran them through a reverse image search, then spoke on the phone?

Did they contact you afterwards?

Were you aware that 'she' had set up other people to meet at the same time?

On a positive note you still got a meet verification from the other guy that was stood up.

"

Yes I ran the images through Google reverse image search and the other guy I knew about but as we were both stood up we decided to verify each other and put we were stood up.

They haven't contacted me since no

Its still a noting but I will get over it

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Been let down loads of times by men and couples. Biggest waste of time on here is from messages sent from people who are too busy to read my profile before contacting me. Then complaining when I'm polite enough to reply and say no thanks. Or begging messages trying to convince me to meet them. Never works.

The fact people don't turn up is just part and parcel of swinging. Can't accept that then maybe this site isn't for you.

over a year ago

sounds like they were blokes op

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Been let down loads of times by men and couples. Biggest waste of time on here is from messages sent from people who are too busy to read my profile before contacting me. Then complaining when I'm polite enough to reply and say no thanks. Or begging messages trying to convince me to meet them. Never works.

The fact people don't turn up is just part and parcel of swinging. Can't accept that then maybe this site isn't for you. "

Nonsence.

No one likes being stood up. Off fab or otherwise. Being pissed off for a few hours about it is perfectly normal.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Agreed.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yep had my time wasted by men women and couples on here, men get mist of the flack due to the fact there's a lot more of them unfortunately

over a year ago

well I only wait 5 hours . if they don't turn up fuck em

over a year ago

"Hi all, I see alot of posts on here about male time wasters, but recently I have had my time wasted twice by two different women. Have any other guys had there time wasted when arranged meet doesn’t turn up? Also what are your opinions on this?"
i dont time waste. Ave found out that i coudnt send u a message because of my age

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi all, I see alot of posts on here about male time wasters, but recently I have had my time wasted twice by two different women. Have any other guys had there time wasted when arranged meet doesn’t turn up? Also what are your opinions on this?i dont time waste. Ave found out that i coudnt send u a message because of my age"
that's cool you won't be wasting his time

over a year ago

"Hi all, I see alot of posts on here about male time wasters, but recently I have had my time wasted twice by two different women. Have any other guys had there time wasted when arranged meet doesn’t turn up? Also what are your opinions on this?i dont time waste. Ave found out that i coudnt send u a message because of my age"

Hi. I haven't messaged u about a meet, though I do like the your pics and would happily meet u if u wanted to

By *pice BoysCouple (MM)
over a year ago

uk

A bit childish blocking them though before they have had time to send a polite reply.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A bit childish blocking them though before they have had time to send a polite reply."
who are you replying to?

over a year ago

Women are, by far, the worst offenders when it comes to timewasting on here. You're not going to have much luck getting sympathy on here OP. The forum is highly sycophantic and no one wants to really upset the geese that lay the golden eggs.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Women are, by far, the worst offenders when it comes to timewasting on here. You're not going to have much luck getting sympathy on here OP. The forum is highly sycophantic and no one wants to really upset the geese that lay the golden eggs. "

By *alxxMan
over a year ago

barking

I’ve been in this sh... as well 3 times- one lady and two couples

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Women are, by far, the worst offenders when it comes to timewasting on here. You're not going to have much luck getting sympathy on here OP. The forum is highly sycophantic and no one wants to really upset the geese that lay the golden eggs. "

If the goose isn't laying the golden egg then presumably the sycophancy is misguided...the boys do protest too much

over a year ago

This why i only meet at clubs or parties x

over a year ago

In over 5 years, I've never been stood up. Had a couple of cancellations and I've cancelled a couple of meets, but always gave plenty of notice and then rearranged.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"This why i only meet at clubs or parties x"
unfortunately none going on where I am

By *unkey_DuckCouple
over a year ago

Kingslynn

Unfortunately, there are a lot of timewasters about. I think you will find its either a case of, a genuine female who wants to step into the world, but becomes unsure for whatever reason and get's cold feet. Or the strangest one of all, its a lone male in a fake woman's profile. And this is exactly why we make sure we get them on webcam before any meeting. This helps some of them out, especially the fake one. The fake ones instantly say they haven't got a webcam or the webcam broke. No excuses in this day in age. We all have webcams on our phones, laptops, tablets etc with various apps etc to webcam on.

We've had our time wasted several times by females. Out of over 20 females, we have been in talks with on here, we've met just 2. We're kind of use to it now an can roughly spot who will follow through with a meet now though. So it doesn't overly disappoint us now.

Keep at it.

over a year ago

I'm up to 7 no shows/last min cancellations never to be seen again/UNLOS and blocked

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm up to 7 no shows/last min cancellations never to be seen again/UNLOS and blocked "

Lost count here lol

over a year ago

"I'm up to 7 no shows/last min cancellations never to be seen again/UNLOS and blocked

Lost count here lol"

Bastards, every last one of em

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Dem bitches

over a year ago

"Been let down loads of times by men and couples. Biggest waste of time on here is from messages sent from people who are too busy to read my profile before contacting me. Then complaining when I'm polite enough to reply and say no thanks. Or begging messages trying to convince me to meet them. Never works.

The fact people don't turn up is just part and parcel of swinging. Can't accept that then maybe this site isn't for you.

Nonsence.

No one likes being stood up. Off fab or otherwise. Being pissed off for a few hours about it is perfectly normal."

over a year ago

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What a surprise another let down from a single guy today...

over a year ago

Hey. What you on about? Not all guys on here are the same

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hey. What you on about? Not all guys on here are the same"
neither are all the women, just offering a different view from a female perspective.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Dem bitches "

over a year ago

it's annoying when the person ur ment to be meeting (male / female) doesn't turn up

By *ustme6Man
over a year ago

tamworth

I think some women on here would do better on Match..

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" it's annoying when the person ur ment to be meeting (male / female) doesn't turn up"
exactly

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Do not get me started on timewasters this wk

over a year ago

The messages we have over the past few weeks from couple starting conversations and then disappearing is getting stupid but it’s the nature of the beast

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I think some women on here would do better on Match.. "

Random comment

over a year ago

Including this, we are on 3 sites. The time wasting from males, females and couples is exactly in the same measure and on all 3 sites.

As time passes, you get more wise. Simply report, block and move on.

over a year ago

Thanks all, i have just leaned how to report profiles so will ow report the 2 women who arranged to meet me and never turned up

Hopefully admin deal with them

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

This is where clubs are so good. Everybody there is real and has turned up.

over a year ago

How many men, women and couples have you arranged to meet and been stood up or cancelled on???

I've arranged meets with men, women and couples AND I can say the highest percentage of let downs has by far been MEN ..........

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Thanks all, i have just leaned how to report profiles so will ow report the 2 women who arranged to meet me and never turned up

Hopefully admin deal with them "

Just what do you expect admin to do...

Tarred and feathered?

Send a strongly worded memo??

Force Someone to meet you???

Like all moany threads on here I can't see this ending well.

I think if you ask you will find Every one on here who meets has had no shows.

The answer is in your own hands change the way you use the site...

Wanders back to the man cave...

over a year ago

Just put it down to experience OP

It happens to many people

over a year ago

Try other sites, try female paid services as well. You will be surprised at how many advertise but never reply.

Post new Message to Thread