Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tempting the girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To the guys on here in relationships, how did you take the plunge and tempt your partner into trying swinging?

When my gf talks about her past sex life I get turned on so I definitely would love to see her swing. But she doesn't like the idea. BUT is tempted by trying with another girl as long as I watch. Which makes me think the feeling is there, she just doesn't want to admit it yet.

Any advice?

P.s. First time I've come on here after having been in a relationship, so I'm not cheating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take it slow. Start by talking through fantasies while having sex.

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

She persuaded me !

over a year ago

Talk to her about fantasies, talk openly and honestly with each other and listen carefully to what she says. Talk through any worries or fears she may have about it and reassure her that it is about you both, about the wants and needs of both of you, not you just wanting an opportunity to have sex with other women. Good luck and hope it works out the way you want it to.

Angel

over a year ago

"To the guys on here in relationships, how did you take the plunge and tempt your partner into trying swinging?

When my gf talks about her past sex life I get turned on so I definitely would love to see her swing. But she doesn't like the idea. BUT is tempted by trying with another girl as long as I watch. Which makes me think the feeling is there, she just doesn't want to admit it yet.

Any advice?

P.s. First time I've come on here after having been in a relationship, so I'm not cheating "

just concentrate and enjoy her wish of playing with another women for now, see where things go from there

over a year ago

Think many guys on here wouldn’t want there other halves on here I’ve asked a few guys and they are not up for sharing lol but want others too lol,have cake and eat it spring to mind

over a year ago

Told her she would if she really loved me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To the guys on here in relationships, how did you take the plunge and tempt your partner into trying swinging?

Any advice?

P.s. First time I've come on here after having been in a relationship, so I'm not cheating "

You've got to talk to her and sort out what you think you know about what she wants and what she really wants. Communicating with her really is the only way to move it forward. But you need to listen to what she is actually saying not what you think she's saying.

Post new Message to Thread